[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maher destroys /pol/ on Dallas shooter with class and wit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: spotlight_Bill-Maher2.jpg (29 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
spotlight_Bill-Maher2.jpg
29 KB, 470x300
Discussing the African Nationalist shooter who killed multiple officers, Maher stated:

"Well, I understand the motivation, yes. How many videos can you see? How many years can go by when this is going on when black people are brutally assault? The last guy, right on the ground. And he put a slug in him. I'm surprised somebody did not fire back sooner," Maher said Wednesday evening.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/13/maher_on_dallas_shooter_i_understand_the_motivation_surprised_somebody_didnt_fire_back_sooner.html
>>
Who is this cuck?
>>
>>80974712
A (((Libertarian)))
>>
>>80974712
Has-been comedian that stays relevant by switching sides depending on what the media narrative says.

The pussiest pussy to ever puss-out to a puss.
>>
>>80974846
Nah, dude's a straight liberal faggot
>>
>>80974568
What a fucking cuck. Then again Jews have that genetic propensity for cuckoldom.

The Anton Sterling case was a clear cut case of self defense. If you feel differently it only show that you are uneducated about how self defense works.

If you are legally wrestling with a 300 lb man and he reaches for his handgun, you have literally less than a second to decide what you should do.

Reaching for a gun is a lethal threat and cops are rightly trained to execute anyone who poses a lethal threat to them.

And it's not a grey line about what is a lethal threat, they are trained and know what kind of threats are potential lethal.

Anton Sterling died from his own actions. He was a convicted felon, who possessed a handgun illegally. The man had already been arrested for resisting arrest so he fully knew what he was doing.

It's inexplicable to me that people think his killing was not justified by the principles of self defense. It seems so clear to me.
>>
>>80975345
As far as I know, he still claims to be libertarian, which basically means he hates social conservatism with a passion and want to legalize weed.
>>
People get this idea that all of this is new. There's been protests going on since the early 2000s, against both police and gang violence, and nobody gave half a shit until a CVS got set on fire. Then the mainstream media caught on and turned it into Niggers Gone Wild. The problems have only increased despite all the public sensationalism. You can only build up that frustration so much before somebody snaps.

Seeing that about 10% of posts on here are about killing niggers, it's safe to assume there's extremists on the other side.
>>
>>80975523
>it's safe to assume there's extremists on the other side.
Who aren't violently rioting, and 90% of those 10% are edgelords who don't believe a word they say.
>>
>>80974568
>African nationalist
There's no such thing
>>
>>80974568
is he surprised he hasn't been thrown into an oven yet too?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.