[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims are becoming more and more popular in America! http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: N_8092101.jpg (39 KB, 366x512) Image search: [Google]
N_8092101.jpg
39 KB, 366x512
Muslims are becoming more and more popular in America!

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/measuring-the-backlash-against-the-muslim-backlash-214034
>>
File: wwwings.jpg (263 KB, 701x1000) Image search: [Google]
wwwings.jpg
263 KB, 701x1000
I look forward to the coming trend of hipsters converting to Islam and the media interviews with the new muslim hipster girls who discussing how "liberating" it is to not have to make decisions on their own anymore.
>>
Islam is trending with stupid college and university kids, it will soon blow up in their faces.

We should all just step aside and let them tear each other apart

rate
>>
>>80971509
The merchant is always right
>>
I always hated on hijabis. But my dentsist is the best dentist ever. She's like a real angel.
>>
>>80971385
>"trouble" glasses
it writes itself
>>
File: 1468282378834.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1468282378834.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>80970943

Jokes on them

hijabs paired with regular western clothing are my fetish
>>
People who hate Muslims have never met any. All they see are the crazies on tv just like all the crazies see is western violence and decadence.

There are quite a few where I live and they're just people. A couple are assholes but most are friendly just as with any group.
>>
>>80971804
Respect their mind.
>>
>>80970943
they are less than 1% of the country. and a far left group probably just pretends to conduct polls for the sake of their political agenda
>>
>>80970943
It's fucking sad how Muslims contribute very little. I can take a few terrorist attacks if for example if I could fuck a Muslim girl but even that is out of reach most of the time. You cant fuck their women, they bomb you and secretly hate you, what is the upside?

By the way, now everyone that sees this will tell me they bang Muslims 24/7 but lets be honest, it was a generalization, just because you fucked 1 Muslim whore doesnt mean that Muslims are easily accessible
>>
>>80971933
This is true to some extent but you live in Canada, which has extremely restrictive immigration and also, you're missing the part where Muslims will turn on their neighbors with quickness when shit goes down

The scary thing is that they are never really your friend, and if they are, some religious extremist will take note and tell them how Muslims cant be friends with non Muslims
>>
>>80971509
>blow up in their faces.

subtle kek
>>
>>80972945
>The scary thing is that they are never really your friend, and if they are, some religious extremist will take note and tell them how Muslims cant be friends with non Muslims
But that's straight up a lie.
>>
>>80971509
>We should all just step aside and let them tear each other apart
Too jewish
>>
>>80971509
>Schlomo is jealous that judaism is a dying religion
stay buttblasted, Islam is here to stay and Israel will fall harder than it did the first time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.