[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've finally decided to vote for Trump. Seeing how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Why not.jpg (7 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
Why not.jpg
7 KB, 212x200
I think I've finally decided to vote for Trump. Seeing how fucked this election season (and world affairs) are just makes me want to vote for a straight up con man. A man who knows the "best words". A man so insecure in himself that he has to constantly inflate his self worth. A man who is a walking joke.

I'll vote for him just as a big "fuck you" to the whole system.

I just want to watch it burn.
>>
>>80969626
Most people are doing the exact same thing you are. Were you a former Sanders supporter, because most of them aren't even going to bother voting.
>>
Your intentions are misinformed but the road you travel is parallel to his supporters. Voting for him is a giant fuck you. But it's to the globalist political elite who think they are above the law (Clinton et al)
>>
>>80969757
Sanders made a lot of sense to me. But deep down I just knew that his only purpose was to get his views on the Democratic platform.
>>
>>80969626
Seriously I mean I'd rather choose to have it go up in flames then slowly be burned over coals. I wanna see what happens when trump points the spotlight on the big bankers and wealthy folks that he knows control the system.
>>
>>80969867
>made a lot of sense
How?
>>
>>80970032
Bankers control this shit.
>>
>>80970032
dont you want free shit? dude lmao
>>
>>80970032
Bernie sounded pretty good for a while. I really wanted bernie vs trump because either way I would win and be happy with the results.
>>
>>80970315
>everything is supposed to make me happy
Bernie would have been a disaster
>>
>>80969941

trump has been involved closely with those people throughout his business career. Why would he turn the spotlight on them?

Pretty sure he just wants the presidency as an ego boost and his policies are just populist trash
>>
>>80970627
>Pretty sure he just wants the presidency as an ego boost and his policies are just populist trash
Not much different from Hillary really. But at least he's not really clever about hiding it.
>>
>>80970766

yeah i'll agree there plus a trump presidency would be more interesting to watch
>>
I just wanna see the look on Hilary's face when she loses

So much meme potential
>>
>>80970873
>more interesting to watch
And that's the thing really. Every four years the country puts on the biggest reality shown known to man.

Everyone knows reality shows are scripted and edited to show what they want. So why not vote for the craziest one?
>>
>>80970096
>>80969626
>>80969867

Clinton is a literal criminal, Trump is not. If you really want to see the world burn, then Hillary would be your best bet. Bernie is a sellout (no refunds) faggot
>>
>>80971126
>you really want to see the world burn
I do. That's why I'm voting Trump. It'll be hilarious.
>>
File: poobrain.jpg (588 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
poobrain.jpg
588 KB, 1000x1000
>>80969626
>be edgy American
>"hate the system"
>"muh opression"
>vote literal fascist demagogue into power
good job anon
>>
Kys op
>>
>>80972356
We deserve everything bad to happen to us.
>>
File: yeahrightgeorge.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
yeahrightgeorge.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>80972356

>literal fascist demagogue

You have to go back, faggot.
>>
Same here I voted for Trump as a joke, but he actually really impressed me with how he got the wall done on time. Love the bullet train project too, I use it all the time.
>>
>>80972449
Why?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.