[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks hate Trump so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 29
File: CnVWaeDVMAEXjyb.jpg (123 KB, 1001x750) Image search: [Google]
CnVWaeDVMAEXjyb.jpg
123 KB, 1001x750
Even hispanics are doing better. As far as I'm aware, Trump has never made any negative remarks about African Americans. What is it that makes them despise him so much /pol/?
>>
He's against gibmedats and they're afraid they may have to start finding jobs.
>>
>>80968370

they don't, it's a Soros sponsored meme designed to detract from Trump's credibility
>>
>>80968370
Same as asking why your pet doberman is afraid of strangers. Not to malign the doberman in any way by comparing it to niggers, just to say that it is loyal to its master.
>>
>>80968370
They just like the name Clinton. They remember that Bill gave them tons of free shit.
>>
>>80968370
>how to tell your poll is total shit
>>
>>80968370
Nigs are always lockstep Democrats. They've been 80-90% going back to the 80s at least.

>Tied in Ohio and ahead in PA

Apparently, black votes don't matter that much.
>>
>>80968370
Trump wants to make America great again, to do that will take work.

Work is why they hate Trump.
>>
>>80968370

Blacks don't want to work, they just want free handouts and a license to kill whites and police.
>>
Blacks are just really fucking stupid.
>>
>>80968370
They vote dems. The republican blacks are statistically insignificant. It's always been like that, now they just stress it. If Trump was (D) they would vote for him 88%-91%.
>>
>>80968370
>implying blacks support republicans at all
>>
Black votes dont actually matter if whites go out and vote
>13%
>>
>>80968370
it's totally inexplicable, it really is...
>>
>>80968370
>"I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years"
t. my distant cuz Lyndon Johnson.
>>
>>80968370
trump is a raving racist meme worked. pro-trump /pol/acks should make content to counter this.
>>
>>80969119
Rare?
>>
>>80969350
We should be pushing all the actually racist shit Hillary has said.
Also the fact that Trump was the one promoted desegregating country clubs.
>>
File: lbjtruth.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbjtruth.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>80968370
>>
>>80969119
RARE
>>
Black have low capable brains, they are more easily controlled as sheep for the left.
>>
/pol/ is stupid. they make all these twitter nigger memes and target a demographic that won't even vote anyway. the power in the black community comes from the churches. why the fuck do you think trump met with black church leaders? they are the ones that relay information and tell the other niggers who to vote for and how to think. you can't reach their voter base unless you're handing out pamphlets at the church and going to sermons to try and convince them. the black vote can't be influenced on the internet
>>
Blacks used to vote solid Republican, but the Democrats murdered them in the street until they stopped.
>>
>>80969353
>>80969561

Jersey isn't rare
>>
>>80968370
Because of LBJ
>>
>>80969742
No they didn't. Blacks voted democrat even when most of the democratic party discriminated against them. It only became super lopsided (90% dem) because of LBJ and dem programs.
>>
I really do hope Trump starts picking apart the Democratic coalition. It's completely crazy to me that black people still vote Democrat after going 85%+ for decades while getting more and more fucked up.
>>
>>80968370
Fucking niggers, undeserving of the republican party from President Lincoln.
>>
Because anyone who has real life experiences living with niggers quickly finds out they are racist and hypocrites.
>>
>>80968501
This

All they want or understand is da gibs.

Expecting niggers to understand politics is like trying to teach ants about the Internet.
>>
File: Black_Vote_Pres.jpg (34 KB, 513x354) Image search: [Google]
Black_Vote_Pres.jpg
34 KB, 513x354
>>80969855
Forgot pic
>>
How many blacks CAN vote?
How many that can, DO?
>>
>>80968501
That, and he speaks ill of Obama, who they idolize.
>>
>>80968370
Apparently they really like getting shot by the police under Democrat leadership, so status quo is what they're going for
>>
borderline mentally retarded people told "trump be rayss" over and over
>>
Get woman running mate, pander to mexicans and promise mo money fo dem programs meme dies this year.
>>
>>80968370

Who do you think owns those slaves? The democratic party does.
>>
>>80970148
A lot of them but not a lot of the population
Next to none unless a nigger is on the ticket
>>
had a black lady complain to me that Trump is racist and going to deport all minorities the other day, its like they take all of the negative remarks about muslims and mexicans as a personal attack against themselves.
>>
BLACKS PRIMARY METHOD OF INCOME IS BURGLARY

DEMOCRATS SUPPORT GUN CONTROL

Do the math.
>>
>>80968370
>why are niggers with IQs equal to a white man missing 90% of his brain tissue not voting for Trump.
>>
>>80968370
I worked in polling for several years -- any poll that shows 0% for anything is either incompetently designed or is a really successful push poll. 1 or 2 percent will say anything,, just to fuck with you if nothing else.

The firms associated with this poll are not in the push polling business, and are not incompetent, so I am not sure how to explain this -- I suspect they have done a national poll, then pulled states from that national sample -- leaving them with inadequate samples in the states, and thus a huge margin of error at the state level. But if not, somebody in the polling boiler room is fucking with them, I guess.

I would expect Hillary to lead Trump among black voters by about 70 -10 at this point, roughly what any Democrat would do against any Republican. If the "he's racist" charge has traction, then maybe that drops a point or two, but the people who believe that charge are almost all already solid D voters.

If Clinton becomes convinced she has 100 of the black vote to 0%, and builds her strategy on that, it will be a huge mistake.
>>
>>80968370
It is the continued legacy of the southern strategy,

Starting in the 60's, right after the civil rights legislation was passed the Republican party intentionally perused the votes of racist southerners

Obviously, when one party intentionally targets one race they end up driving them to the other party, thus blacks largely go democrat

info on the Southern Strategy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
>>
>>80968370

Because when he says we are gonna bring jobs back. They will be put to work. No more lazy nogging. Hilary is going to increase the gibs ten fold, and make it so no mother has to worry about her son when he goes to rob the corner store
>>
>>80969141
>The republican blacks are statistically insignificant.

This is in error- The Republican vote out of "black boxes" is statistically insignificant -- but the black middle class, more likely to vote Republican, does not live in the Neighborhood, they're voting over in the "white" precincts. Republican vote out of the black population as a whole averages around 10%, and can be boosted to 15% or so if a campaign makes a run at it. which is low but not statistically insignificant.
>>
>>80968370
>niggers
>voting
>pick one
they won't vote for shillary.. they votes for Onigger because "fuck you whitey"... lern2nignog m8
>>
File: 1464951818580.jpg (52 KB, 600x318) Image search: [Google]
1464951818580.jpg
52 KB, 600x318
>>80968370
Because Democrats have them by the balls.
>>
>>80968753
did he tho ?
>>
Oh fuck off OP, I don't hate trump. I love him!
>>
>>80971214
you do know that for Decades the republicans engineered an explicitly racist strategy, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
>>
File: 1467998896691.png (116 KB, 459x443) Image search: [Google]
1467998896691.png
116 KB, 459x443
>>80970821

Bing bing bing bing.
>>
>>80968370
Fake public consensus poll designed to keep their nigger slaves in line with their party.

0% is so over the top stupid to think this is real
>>
>>80971368
>t. Tyrone Blackman
>>
>>80971368
>the southern strategy was racist
Typical democrat.
>>
>>80968370
>91% of 0
>>
>>80970786
829 total polled, that leaves - what - 15% black? Around 120 people.

The MOE is wrong on the poll. They did not sample 829 blacks so the error will be significantly higher.
>>
>>80969530
I researched LBJ for a report. He was pretty based old-school guy
>>
>>80970141
Go back further. Balck votes were a solid GOP block following the Civil War, since Lincoln was a Republican and all. The black Republican vote allowed the GOP to dominate the South, for example. That began to change as the Civil War faded into the past and the Civil Rights movement began to emerge -- FDR cemented the switch of allegiance with hsi social porograms, Kennedt/Johnson nailed it down with their civil rights programs -- all of this ignoring the strong ties between Democrats in the South (and in some cases elsewhere) who were strongly tied to segregationist policies and even to the Klan.

You go into a black home today, there will be three pictures on the wall. Jesus, Kennedy and Obama. Lincolms are getting pretty rare.

The GOP had a chance to counter this with efforts by candidates like Jack Kemp in NY or Jim Martin in NC who began outreach for socially-conservative black voters, and they boosted their share of the black vote up towards 20%. But most in the party missed the significance of this, seeing only that they didn't WIN the black vote outright. They didn;t, but what they DID do is shave off margin that Democrat candidates were counting on getting, and as a side benefit force opponents to expend resources defending a base they had previously gotten for free -- and win elections.
>>
>>80971622
>>80971572

It was 100% designed to be racist, that was the whole point

the RNC chairperson even acknowledged this and apologized for it in 2005

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/13/AR2005071302342.html
>>
>>80971664

Are you retarded or just don't understand how percentages work?
>>
>>80971883
>it was racist because some guy said so
wew lad; do you have an argument?
>>
>>80969239
It's more like 5% because of all the felons
>>
>>80970808
That is largely correct, though I'd argue that the Southern Strategy was not going after racist white voters, it was going after conservative white southern voters. Conservative southerners who voted Democrat because their daddy did (because HIS daddy did, back to Reconstruction) were WAY out of tune with the Democrat party of the 60s, on a number of issues other than race.
>>
>>80968501
he not really any more anti welfare than hillary. Actually look at his site
>>
>>80971883
Yeah and the Democratics literally invented welfare and persuaded black single mothers to stay single, creating the environment they live in today. Which party is more racist?
>>
>>80972099
not just some guy

The RNC CHAIRMEN

It was racist, it was meant to be racist
>>
>>80971248
He was, before Obama emerged, unironically called "the first black President."

Just occurs to me -- I wonder if THAT is part of the antipathy Obama feels for the Clintons: "Niggah stole my thunder as first black President..
>>
>>80968370
And yet he us still tied or winning the states. Go figure that blacks aren't needed.
>>
>>80972383
>persuaded black single mothers to stay single,

got a source for that?
>>
>>80972496
The dude was RNC chairmen for 2 years (2005-2007). His opinion is irrelevant. Can you give an argument?
>>
>>80972496
Obama said the wage gap exist does that mean it is true?
>>
Most of them are brainwashed into thinking that the Clintons are their saviors. No clue why. They threw everyone in jail w mandatory minimum sentances. Sounds like Stokholm Syndrome to me
>>
>>80968370
>As far as I'm aware, Trump has never made any negative remarks about African Americans

that doesnt prevent the media from spamming memes.
>trump is racist
>trump is literally hitler
>trump will bring back the KKK

niggers are dumb as bricks so they dont question it. everybody says "trump raycis, mane!", so obviously trump is raycis, mane.
>>
>>80972300
Do not confuse Trumpists with facts, it upsets them.
>>
>>80968370
>What is it that makes them despise him so much /pol/?
He's a fucing white male
>>
>>80972628
They gib mo dats if you don;t have a second adult potential breadwinner in the home.
>>
>>80971737
>Based

He literally created the modern welfare negro problem we have now. That pic referring to "uppityness" was negros becoming successful conservatives. He was terrified that they'd gain political power and keep the GOP in power for eternity. It wasn't until MLK got assassinated that people like Malcolm X and the Black Panthers rose up in prominence and with the DNC behind them at that.
>>
>>80968370
Black people aren't as stupid as you people like to think. They can see right through his digwhistleing tactic.
>>
>>80971959
>Jokes
>>
>>80968370
Niggers simply assume that anyone old, rich and white is against them..

They are totally fucking stupid, they actually think people want them to be put back in slavery.
>>
File: wrwrg.jpg (36 KB, 407x457) Image search: [Google]
wrwrg.jpg
36 KB, 407x457
>>80972698
Holy shit, THERE'S a angle the Trump campaign could run with...
>>
>>80970442
Niggers aren't this smart.
>>
>>80973061
I'm very patiently waiting for Trump to bring up mass minority incarceration. For the record, I'm not particularly against mass minority incarceration, but it's an excellent talking point to strip Clinton of some votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqa2EIBAxY
>>
he threatened them with jobs
>>
>>80971737
>1965 Immigration Act
>Based

Literally kill yourself. This guy is responsible for every fucking racial problem we face today. I would piss on his grave if I could get a chance.
>>
>>80968370
Blacks are historically the lowest turnout. The only time they ever got above 33% was getting Daddy O in office. And that was for his first term only
>>
Media keeps saying that Trump is racist. Blacks can't get it around their heads that he might be racist towards somebody other than them.
>>
>>80968370
He wants to give them jobs instead of welfare, they hate that idea.
>>
>>80973277
>Blacks are historically the lowest turnout.
Actually Asians do then spics.
>>
>>80969855
"I'll get those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years"

t. LBJ
>>
>>80969141
>The republican blacks are statistically insignificant. It's always been like that,
Actually it hasn't. It started with LBJ. The War on Poverty was designed to enslave Blacks to the state via welfare, because the Democrats realized Blacks were starting to vote Republican, at the time.
>>
>>80969119
t. sheikh
>>
File: you will always be a nigger.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
you will always be a nigger.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
Actual nigger here. Whenever I talk to my mother about politics and try to shill Trump, the discussion always ends with "well I'm worried Trump might take away my financial aid so I'm voting Hillary."

She doesn't even like Hillary and has acknowledged that she's a liar and incompetent. Even though Trump hasn't actually made any statements about gibsmedats (that I'm aware of), she'll still vote Hillary just because Trump's a republican and they're known to generally be against gibsmedats. This is ignoring the fact that Trump is hated by actual cuckservatives for not being a real cuckservative.

It's really as simple as it looks. Blacks need gibsmedats and vote for the least dangerous candidate for that single issue. Of course it's not just blacks, it's poorfags in general. My father is a white liberal and was a hardcore Bernie guy. He's also voting Hillary purely because he needs the gibsmedats in order to survive. The worst part is that he's actually somewhat redpilled about the world and unknowingly agrees with most of Trump's positions. Whenever I explain this to him and stump him, he reverts back to the "well Trump might take away my financial aid so I'm just gonna vote Hillary anyway" argument.

I hate Baltimore City.
>>
>>80971883

>some cuck caves into the Democrat's narrative again

Wow really makes you think
>>
>>80973497

Stupid nigger.
>>
>>80972300
Medicaid and Social Security are not the same thing as gibsmedats for nignogs.
>>
>>80973497
>voting for welfare

Why are your parents so against taking in some debt to actual acquire a skill?

Trade school is short, many times the costs can be sponsored, and the end is that you get a job where you don't need gibsmedats.

Age does not matter.
>>
>>80973497
>ends with "well I'm worried Trump might take away my financial aid so I'm voting Hillary."
Ask her this. "Mom, wouldn't you rather us both have jobs instead of being dependent on the state? Doesn't it bother you that our survival is dependent on the government?" I'd be interested to hear the response.
>>
Democrats are the black party. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>80968370
It's probably less that they hate Trump, and more that they adore the Clintons. The 90s were reasonably good (NAFTA aside) for black people that weren't criminals, and rose tinted glasses can be quite potent.

Also, Democratic brainwashing.
>>
>>80972915
What was so different about the Democrats and the GOP at the time that he was absolutely repulsed by the idea of the GOP winning the black vote?

Was it FDR's social programs, Union rights, or what? What exactly did the Democrats argue for back then that was SO important that he had to introduce free welfare for niggers and the 1965 Immigration Act just to try and keep the GOP out of the White House? Wtf was LBJ so passionate about when it came to securing a future for Democrat politicians? It just makes it even weirder and more confusing if you take into account he was a country boy from Texas.
>>
Why do we care about the dumbest, most violent population of our society? They make up one of the smallest group too.
>>
>>80968370
>Clinton calls them "super predators" and need to be "called to heel" and supported legislation that basically targeted blacks
>93% support (using a overall poll not this one) fro blacks

They'll never get off that plantation
>>
>>80968370
Black aren't people there puppets that cant think
>>
Trump's the most racist candidate since George wallace. Not sure why this should surprise you guys. You are the ones pushing overt racism.
>>
>>80974066
if blacks cross the democratic firewall, liberals will transform into saltmines.
>>
File: 1459469639380.jpg (635 KB, 1167x2908) Image search: [Google]
1459469639380.jpg
635 KB, 1167x2908
>>80969119
Uncommon, Not rare.
>>
>>80968370
>12% of population
>important
>>
>>80974229
0/10
>>
>>80973497
Why the fuck are welfare half castes on /pol/?
>>
>>80974035
>What was so different about the Democrats and the GOP at the time that he was absolutely repulsed by the idea of the GOP winning the black vote?

>Wtf was LBJ so passionate about when it came to securing a future for Democrat politicians?

He wanted to make sure Blacks never have agency while ensuring Democrats stay in power. The idea that Blacks were starting businesses and paying taxes like normal humans scared the shit out of the racist Democrats.
>>
File: 1467950710380.png (387 KB, 715x732) Image search: [Google]
1467950710380.png
387 KB, 715x732
>>
>>80968370

I would rather have 50% of the white vote than 100% of the black vote any day.
>>
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 869x1263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 869x1263
>>80968370
The dems have effectively turned blacks against trump by using events that do not involve him. The recent increase in black lives matter activity is directed by the democrat party because BLM is a Soros funded and dem operated organization. They have made BLM the party of the blacks and the BLM culture is anti white and anti republican.

Yes, this does mean that the democrat party is directly responsible for the police officers being killed in Dallas and all other racially motivated attacks by blacks against whites.
>>
>>80968370
So what else is knew?

People who work vote Republican.

People who mooch off people who work vote Democrat.
>>
>>80968370

It's because Democrats convinced black people that Republicans are the "racist" political party, even though Democrats are just as, or maybe even more racist.

Both parties are shit tho, but that's besides the point.
>>
>>80974035
Cold War had a lot to do with the DNC fearing the GOP, but also keep in mind that the DNC have historically been the actual racists and corrupt party. So keep that in mind. If they could get the black vote, but keep them from any actual upward growth, then they successfully achieved their goal; which they did.
>>
>>80974395
Good point, I should get my news from trusted sources like CNN instead and discuss it with other like minded intellectuals on Facebook and Twitter.
>>
>>80969561
We sure have had an influx of newfag nips lately.
>>
>>80972915
The rise of Malcolm and the BPP both predated MLK's death.

MLK and Malcolm effectively played good-cop-bad-cop with society, but Malcolm was against both parties.

The BPP was a grassroots community service / police monitoring organization, but it became the violent mess it's known for after MLK was killed, during which they - and the negro movement in general - became far more radical without a peaceful and re-conciliatory leader fronting it.

But yeah, what LBJ and Hoover did was a disaster.

It's important to note, however, that there are many black conservatives in the Dem party, because they believe the GOP hates them.
>>
File: 1467995242218.jpg (64 KB, 642x667) Image search: [Google]
1467995242218.jpg
64 KB, 642x667
>>80968370
Blacks always vote %95 percent democratic no matter what. There's nothing a Republican can say or do to change this. The good news is that most blacks are too lazy to vote.
>>
>>80974411
Yes, I know, but why? LBJ was obviously a man who was passionate about the Democratic Party, but back then, what made the Democrats and their policies so different from the GOP that they had to pull this dramatic stunt to try and keep them in power years after LBJ would pass away? Were the Democrats really that different from the GOP back then, besides minor social differences?
>>
>>80974727
>muh GOP are war mongers and want nuclear war with the Soviets!!!!!!!
>>
>>80968370
Its because they follow the herd and right now herd mentality is still "hate the whitey oppressors" which Trump may be an ideal target for that way of thought. Its dumb niggers not wanting to learn anything because theyre dumb and lazy gibs mes.
>>
>>80968370
It's because he's running against a Clinton. Despite the fact that the Clinton's have done so much damage to the 'African American' community, the nogs are still loyal to them.
>>
>>80974550
Yeah thats true, but for a historically racist party to introduce and FORCE something like the 1965 Immigration Act is really fucking mind boggling.
>>
>>80968370
I'm white and from pa. I'm voting trump. 90% of people I know back home (in military) are voting trump. The 10% who are voting hillary are honestly uninformed. This isn't some opinion I'm whipping up. I'm a political science major and I enjoy picking people's brains to see why and who they are voting for this election. There are uninformed trump voters out in my neck of the woods (nepa) but the majority thrre are well aware of Hillary's bullshit. I'm from the area around scranton pa, where hillary claims relation to personally. No one really cares.
>>
>>80968370
His supporters, probably
>>
>>80972383
Source, you retarded fag
>>
>>80968370
Niggers are anti meritocratic by nature. They literally cannot survive without whites. They're like verbally retarded jews pretty much, which explains why the two get along.
>>
>>80975089
>The 10% who are voting hillary are honestly uninformed.

Yeah sure thing buddy. It's not like Trumpfags are all uneducated white trash.
>>
>>80975089
Also in PA, near Philly. People think I'm crazy for supporting Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1000x1000
>>80968753
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 972x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 972x367
>>80968753
Some stuff
>>
>>80968370
>white
and
>male
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1287x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1287x903
>>80968753
Hey don't know about this stuff
>>
>>80973497
That's rough, man. I'd get a job and show them that you can make something of yourself, and then wean them off the tit of gibsmedats.
>>
Niggers hate America in general. Cuckservatives keep trying to court these baboons into the Republican Party but it will never happen. They are monkeys that do not understand or appreciate civilization.
>>
>>80970139
Very insightful analogy anon
>>
File: 01a-StopMobViolence.jpg (57 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
01a-StopMobViolence.jpg
57 KB, 576x432
>>80968370
Blacks.
Always.
Vote.
90% or higher.
Democrat.

Blacks are cattle. They are the one demographic that votes consitently as a bloc for the party that gibs dem free shit. Republicans will never give them free shit. inb4 "i know a based black guy" -- you know an outlier, and I feel sorry for him/her that they have a white brain in a black body, but it doesn't change how blacks are. It's just the reality of the thing.
>>
>>80968370
The election is decidede years ago

Trump already won

he will not run for a second term

a third party will win 2020

Hill will be arrested
>>
>>80970231
I can tell from this comment that you don't regularly deal with black people.

Blacks fucking hate Obama. They literally think he's white. When they elected, and then re-elected him by voting in droves, they were completely convinced he was going to give all black people reparations, more government assistance, everything they've ever wanted. Many ACTUALLY believed that he was going to enslave and lynch whites. When he didn't do any of that, he became a white man or an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>80974727
The democrats were always about ego and power, and the republicans were always about principles that the founding fathers set for the country. That's the difference!
>>
File: Guaranteeing Trump Victory.jpg (74 KB, 426x300) Image search: [Google]
Guaranteeing Trump Victory.jpg
74 KB, 426x300
>>80968370
You really think these polls mean anything? Trump will win both states going away, because he already has his Lions Guard trained and they will be making sure that only the right people vote come Election Day.
>>
>>80974727
>Were the Democrats really that different from the GOP back then, besides minor social differences?
Vastly. They just had a civil war over their differences 100 years prior. Democrats have been the party of corruption since the Tammany Hall days.
>>
>>80973497
>Baltimore

Welp, that lies the biggest problem.
>>
>>80968370
Because

1. He's a white male
2. They are easily duped so someone like Hillary can easily fool them into voting for her
3. He's a republican and they are "raycis"
4. Obama is a nigger and told them Hillary = good Trump = bad. Since a fellow nigger said it it must be true in their minds
>>
>>80976330
>They are monkeys that do not understand or appreciate civilization.

Or perhaps they were just the first victims of Marxism in America.
>>
How do people like Ben Carson feeling in the Republican party? He was actually my favourit vice president candidate and seems like a very reasonable, respectable man.

10/10 would get operated by
>>
>blacks 100% support the woman who declared blacks are SUPER PREDATORS and that violent blacks should be BROUGHT TO HEEL by the police

gg
>>
>>80968370
Because Niggers believe a beautiful lie then an awful truth.
>>
Maybe blacks vote democrat because democrats are the PROGRESSive party and theres still a shit ton of racism and discrimination in the world and in the US. Blacks want progress, can you blame them? most of you fucks literally dont think that black lives matter. Wouldnt you want progress if so many people didnt think your life mattered?
>>
File: 1468452948193.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468452948193.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>>80978243

This. Hillary is a god damn two faced ass bitch, matter of fact. This poll is racist because since I'm voting for Trump, they are trying to say I'm not black.
>>
>>80972496
The PRESIDENT said that it is easier to get a glock than it is to get a book or a computer.
Just because someone with authority says something doesn't make it true.

For years the GOP has been trying to get rid of the Democrats' deception about them being racist, and many establishment cucks have thought it was a good idea to say "yeah, they're right. We used to be racist, but we aren't now," when the correct response is to tell them to go fuck themselves and stop spreading lies.
>>
>>80978359
You realize the Democrats are the most historically racist major political party to ever exist within America? Fucking shill
>>
>>80978359

No, fuck them. Why should I have to suffer as a whole because one nigga I didn't know got shot?

Tell me why, yes I'm aware all kinds of people die every day, but those who BLM turned into martyrs played stupid games and won the stupidest prize.
>>
They think he wants to send them to Africa.
>>
>>80978825
>spreading lies
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/
>>
>>80978959
>ddoesnt like an opinion that is different than standard pol echo chamber feedback
>fucking shill

Its super easy to dismiss someones argument when you label them as disingenuous. But its not at all productive.
>>
The average African-African IQ is 85. That's why.
>>
>>80977905

>Be a commie intel officer in the soviet days
>How do we fuck up america.jpeg
>niggers rioting everywhere
>lightbulb.jpeg
>start funding black panthers, etc
>FBI, counterintel catches wind of a few of these plots
>shitnigger.gif
>wat do
>KKK crackers in the FBI start licking their lips
>leave this one to us they said
>niggers BTFO for decades
>Start pushing crack in black neighborhoods
>activist muh rights muh commies niggers start smoking it

it made the problem worse desu, but at least we averted a nigger commie revolution
>>
>>80978150
Trump-Carson would be a magnificent outsider ticket, and a perfect followup to the bromance in the primaries. But if Trump isn't experienced, Carson's even less so.

Carson would be a great pick for surgeon general though.

That or a Trump-Webb ticket would make my day.
>>
>>80979608
The FBI also infiltrated the KKK to dismantle it. Something like 25% of Klansmen were secretly FBI agents in the early 1960s.

There's a reason why it became so soft in the 1970s - Duke might have presided over it, but he wasn't entirely the force behind it.
>>
>>80979243
>black iq of 85
>blacks influenced by marxists, became degenerate

>slav iq of 85
>slavs influenced by marxists, became degenerate

>chinese iq of 108
>chinese influenced by marxists, became ???
>>
>>80968370

>Why do blacks hate a racist so much
>>
>>80980162
>trump
>racist

Xenophobic perhaps, but within reason. Nationalist perhaps, but that's not racism and American nationalism is a good thing that society needs more of, rather than identitarian divisions.

The "Trump is racist" meme, given the evidence to the contrary, is retarded.
>>
>>80980342

don't give them a real response you idiot
>>
>>80968370
>implying they gonna vote
>>
>>80980077
>jews iq of 115
>are the marxists
>>
File: heros_08_finite_600px.jpg (148 KB, 600x310) Image search: [Google]
heros_08_finite_600px.jpg
148 KB, 600x310
>>80973497
Explain to your retard parents the financial aid is Finite.

Explain to them the more Mexicans that come over and take the aid, the less aid there is for the Blacks.

And Trump is the only one who wants to stop the illegal immigrants.
>>
>>80979019
Wtf, how do you suffer from blm movement?
>>
File: clintons-libya.jpg (74 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
clintons-libya.jpg
74 KB, 477x358
>>80973497
>>80980978
Tell them Clinton's responsible for a race war in Libya after she toppled Gaddafi, in which innocent black civilians were brutalized, murdered, and strung up from lamp poles by mobs just like in the old south.
>>
>>80979019
And its obviously more than one black person that has been unjustly killed by police. I am not a blm crusader, but I definitely get where theyre coming from. You legit don't the gripe?
>>
>>80981590
>race war
Actually, I take that back. It was one-sided ethnic cleansing by arabs against blacks.
>>
>>80968370

Because the Black community in America has an average IQ of 85 which predisposes them to making seemingly more retarded decisions.
>>
>>80981789
Why does Europe cuck itself then?
>>
File: 1459906051908.jpg (36 KB, 450x347) Image search: [Google]
1459906051908.jpg
36 KB, 450x347
>>80971248
The answer is no.
An apples to apples comparison of executive orders, Clinton was on of the most conservative Presidents.
>It's a matter of perception... blow job, saxophone, etc.

I'm a Clevelander and hear this shit from black people all the time.
>Mfw Hillary win Ohio from Obama
>>
>>80981590
Arabs don't seem to like Blacks a lot... See Sudan.

Killing Gaddafi and destroying Lybia destroyed our WALL so to speak, too.
>>
File: Don't feed white homeless.png (375 KB, 424x740) Image search: [Google]
Don't feed white homeless.png
375 KB, 424x740
>>80968370
>>80968501
He is pro-white, at least implicitly. This is why he is so hated by the left and minorities. He has become a pro-white symbol, and therefore especially hated by blacks and jews.

Blacks hate whites, this is nearly universal,
>>
>>80973061
He is going to do that. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain since he doesn't have the black vote already.
>>
>>80982043
Yep. The destabilization also kicked emigration from the country into overdrive. Just about everyone (except for the global elite) got fucked over by the outcome.
>>
>>80968370
To them, racism is like shapes:

If you're racist against blacks, you can be cool with spics (like how you can be a rhombus without being a square), but if you're "racist" against spics, then you MUST be racist against blacks (like how every square is a rhombus).

This is actually how they think.
>>
>>80981979

Well Europeans seem to have been betrayed by their leaders which happened not because they were stupid but because human nature can be evil and you can't always trust the motives of others.
>>
>>80977177
>growing up
>bluepilled faggot who watches Jon Liebowitz
>muh evil Republicans
>wtf i love the Democrats now!
>grow up
>get redpilled on some Nicaraguan rain dancing forum
>realize it was all a lie
>realize just how fucking corrupt the Democrats are
>realize how all those "whoa look what the Republicans want to do!" reports were blatantly good and loyal to the principles of the Founding Fathers (granted, the neocon bullshit is actually real and they definitely aren't perfect)
>tell people I support Trump
>wtf dude hes bad!
>"No"
I assume I'm not the only one to whom this applies.
>>
Chump hired illegals over blacks

notice how he had many hispanic workers but no blacks
>>
>>80982422
What was your general idea of Libya back then among Americans? I was still blue pilled back then and thought it was a uprising for freedomz and democracy against a evil, terrorist supporting dictator. And was actually ashamed my country stayed out of it and Iraq. Little did I know how and for what the game is really played in Washington...
>>
File: Don't feed white homeless 2.png (233 KB, 424x746) Image search: [Google]
Don't feed white homeless 2.png
233 KB, 424x746
>>80973497
>"well Trump might take away my financial aid so I'm just gonna vote Hillary anyway" argument.
That is not why he is voting for Hillary. He is voting for her because he is a spineless faggot and SJW are that deep in his head. Litterally living his life in fear of thought crimes.
>>
>>80968370
The "Trump is a racist bigot" narrative is pervasive, and if there's two things black people hate, it's racists and white people.
>>
>>80982626
Maybe those illegal immigrants had a higher desire to actually work.

Unlike the Black on welfare.
>>
>>80971959

He's saying 91% of a group of 0 people (black voters) is still 0
>>
>>80982500
Merkel is just a liar like Clinton, no wonder Killary "highly admires" her,, if even that is true. She used to say multi culturalism has utterly failed, our president had to resign, because he said Islam belongs to Germay - at least so many had perceived it.
And considering the NSA she lied aswell, no big outcry, just taking it up the ass like a good girl. Now the entire government is on 24/7 surveillance - the offices in Berlin under direct evesdropping through the embassy in front of the building - and nobody does nothing. The official investigation about it was pretty much the same tier as the Clinton investigation. The system is dirty, shadowy, corrupt, greedy and rigged.
>>
>>80981667
Nope

>>80981508
Because some people like me have to suffer shit from supporters. As well as being black some people automatically assume I support the BLM movement.
>>
File: kekdog.png (659 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
kekdog.png
659 KB, 530x530
>>80972219
kek
>>
>>80975283
>calling people retarded
>obviously having no idea what you are talking about

lrn2welfare you fucking moron, thats your tax dollars afterall assuming you even have a job yet.
>>
>>80983218
It is so important for government to be honest and transparent with citizens and do what is intended to be right for the country or else you have a situation where citizens feel betrayed and have the desire to completely overthrow it.
>>
>"Trump is a racist and hates black people!"
>"What did he say that was racist against black people?"
>"Haha, what? Don't you watch the news, man? You need to educate yourself. Cmoooon man, Jesus..." *walks away with smug look on his face*

This literally happened to me the other day. Black people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>80972383
When did democrats support black mothers staying single?
>which party is more racist
Go listen to the nixon white house tapes bruh. Or look at who supported civil rights movement. Or is the party that wanted to keep seperste but obviously unequal looking out for blackout lks best interests?
>>
>>80984275
By this time I wouldn't be mad, if Poland tried to annex us. Seriously.
>>
>>80973497
This is a prime example of why people on gibsmedats shouldn't be able to vote.
>>
>>80985189
Meanwhile, most of the people on this board are net takers of govt funds, especially if they have kids in school
>>
>>80971012
5% of 13% of black population is .65% That's irrelevant. The blacks will vote (D) no matter what, so nobody should pander to them, even (D)s. They are too dumb to realize they are fucked.
>>
>>80984437
He doesn't hate black people, but he is a little racist.
He's made old-white-man remarks about 'the blacks' or hispanics before. It's not as bad as the media narrative wants it to be(because sensationalism sells), and he's no more racist than any other conservative front-runner we've had in the last fifty years. I don't think he hates either, he's just rich enough he doesn't have to talk to any of them except his maids and illegal employees.
>>
File: steveo.jpg (22 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
steveo.jpg
22 KB, 453x453
>>80969353
>>80969561
they think jersey is rare
>>
>>80968370
Niggers are afraid of a couple of things but the main reason is that trump is going to create an environment where BLACK MEN do better than NIGGERS.

The way it is now, you can be a brain dead nigger and do just fine thanks to welfare and other shit.

The actual black people that have jobs or work trades have a hard time because the kikes are vacuuming the shekels out of our country and they're getting shafted.

A black person who works hard and has a job does marginally better than the nigger who leeches off of the system.

NIGGERS are afraid of trump rewarding black people MORE than NIGGERS.
>>
Because of soros funded shit like BLM. Blacks dont even know why blacks dont like Trump.
>>
File: stupidracists.jpg (97 KB, 669x637) Image search: [Google]
stupidracists.jpg
97 KB, 669x637
>>80971737
1965 Immigration Act

fuck off, you need to take the redpill
>>
>>80974692

The only thing the Republicans could do is promise to double welfare. I don't even understand how something like welfare can be legal.

>oh so you don't have any money
>okay, I have a lot of guns so I'll just take some from those people over there and give it to you

How the fuck is that legal?
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.