[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers! Did he actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Bobby Fischer.jpg (514 KB, 1600x1573) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Fischer.jpg
514 KB, 1600x1573
>Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!

Did he actually say this?
>>
>>80964383
Yes, his IQ is 183 by the way.
>>
>>80964459
>>80964671
team norway giving us the answers
>>
>>80964459
>>80964671
Thanks Norway.
>>
>>80964671

No it's not, and you don't have the slightest of clues about IQ.
>>
>Later when Nash became paranoid and embraced all sorts of strange delusions, he wrote "letters to Newman and others addressed 'Jewboy'. He became obsessed with the state of Israel and talked about 'Krypto-Zionist conspiracies.'"

John Nash; 180+ IQ
>>
(((>>80965334)))
Google "bobby fischer iq".
>>
>>80965334
Still a genius. All great men in history hate jews.
>>
>>80965640

Holy fuck you're right, I never thought of that!
I just did a quick search on him and found his IQ really to be that high, a real unsourced horse shit finding told me so.

You sir just won the debate with that single line, and I proclaim you to be a gentleman and a scholar of psychometrics!

Without sarcasm, no, not really.
That test was done on him while he was still in high school, which happened in a time when people were still using those ridiculous mental age:biological age ratio tests, which are next to useless.

He definitely wouldn't score that high on any modern Raven's Progressive Matrices-style test, as most chess players aren't in that range either.
>>
>>80966229
There are more than enough reliable sources about his IQ

I picked a Jewish one, particularly for (((you))):
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/18/obituaries/18cnd-fischer.html?_r=0
>>
>>80964383

The Kikes drove him round the bend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.