[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN reporter's feed cut for speaking offscript about Cunton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cuck news network.png (388 KB, 820x479) Image search: [Google]
cuck news network.png
388 KB, 820x479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLXwkHtMns
>OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
I can't watch vid wat was she saying
>>
>>80963521
How Clinton isn't infallible and that she supported a lot of the things in the 90s that she's criticizing today like laws that targeted gangs that resulted in incarceration up dindus
>>
i hate how they just cut it off and prevented her from actually providing facts.
>>
>>80960987

The Black community doesn't care if liberals are killing their community, they'' always vote liberal.
>>
>>80960987

fired soon
>>
>>80960987
>>80963521

>But largely Hillary Clinton's comments here today, John, were based around the recent violence that we've seen. The police-involved shootings of black men in Minnesota, in Louisiana, and then the killing of white police officers by a black gunmen in Dallas. That was really what she based her comments on around today. Remember Hillary Clinton has some vulnerabilities herself, even as she calls for criminal justice reform, because of her support in the 1990s for anti-crime legislation, that ultimately helped contribute to this era of mass incarceration that she now speaks out against -- Cut --
>>
File: 1435953321388.png (299 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1435953321388.png
299 KB, 499x641
>>80960987
Oy vey
>>
>>80964271
Kek, fuckin media
>>
>>80964981
Can't be reminded of people's past, goy. Hillary has always been pro gay marriage after all.
>>
She's going to be found after committing suicide with two shots to her head soon

RIP reporter lady
>>
>>80965611
...and one in each knee cap

>these things happen
>>
>>80965611
>She's going to be found after committing suicide with two shots to her head soon

Reports say she then jumped off a bridge.
>>
File: hillary-1415118115130.jpg (45 KB, 635x250) Image search: [Google]
hillary-1415118115130.jpg
45 KB, 635x250
>>80960987
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
HILLARY CLINTON DID NOT CALL BLACKS SUPER-PREDATORS OK
>>
>clinton news network
>>
>>80964271
Haha no way?
I find that funny because all my black friends and their blacks friends have been told by me that hillary wants to put blacks in jail while she gets a free pass.

Sweet now I got actual proof I didn't know about.

I don't know why blacks support her so much and the support from blacks started very early.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.