[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gays and Conservatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: meaf.jpg (4 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
meaf.jpg
4 KB, 278x181
Is a gay conservative better than a gay liberal?
>>
>>80956005
They all suck shit off dicks.
>>
>>80956005
Not necessarily.

Both can be good, both can be bad. Depends on the individual.

It's a shame you think collectively.

Milo is alright though.
>>
Of course. Any conservative, by which I mean classical liberal, is better than any liberal, by which I mean neoliberal, of the same type.
>>
>>80956005
Yes. But Milo is an edgy little cunt.
>>
>>80956548
Milo is god
>>
>>80956239
Fuck off, retard.

We know it depends on the individual, you autistic fuck.
When someone asks you which one is better, a gay nigger muslim or a straight cis gendered scum male obviously it depends on the individual. The gay nigger muslim might be a pretty cool dude and the straight guy might be John Oliver. We understand that, you stupid fuck.

The question is not about individuals, it's about groups.
If the only information I have about someone is whether they are liberal or conservative I'll pick the conservative.
>>
>>80956005
daily reminder that /pol/ doesn't hate gay people
>>
Anything is better than any liberal.
>>
File: babby1398417609794.jpg (8 KB, 182x206) Image search: [Google]
babby1398417609794.jpg
8 KB, 182x206
>>80956898
>I'll pick the conservative
why is that?

If all I knew whether they were liberal or conservative, I wouldn't know. I don't have a bias to either side. I'd be fairly neutral.
>>
File: big dog 14.jpg (21 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
big dog 14.jpg
21 KB, 400x500
Milo's fucking annoying.
>>
>>80957103
I am more likely to pick someone who believes there are only two genders, doesn't think a pay gap exists, doesn't hate Trump etc. Generally someone I am going to have less problems with.

You're an idiot. You're here straight from reddit and your fence sitter high horse nonsense just makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>80957434
To redditors "conservative" is a synonym for nazi.
>>
>>80957678
This fag is from the ''I have no opinions about anything whatsoever I am so smart'' school of reddit.
>>
>>80957927
Why is everyone from reddit drenched with smugness?
>>
>>80958038
I don't think it's a reddit exclusive thing. The same happens on pretty much any forum. Just go on any forum and there's going to be smug people with over 10K posts who get their dick sucked just because everyone recognizes them.

On reddit they have upvotes which makes it easier becoming that guy.
They learn to post in a way that offends the least amount of people, which is why it's so easy to tell someone from reddit is posting here. Always trying to be so inoffensive and smug.

These people have been trained to post like retards. The training is so ingrained in their minds they can't even publicly proclaim that they have more in common with one group of people than the other group of people.
>>
>>80958352
kek
>>
>>80956005
yes
>>
>>80956949

Fuck off faggot.
>>
That guy is not a conservative. Debating tumblr feminists does not make you a conservative.

http://emorywheel.com/conservatives-against-milo-yiannopoulos/
>>
>>80959824
He's a libertarian
>>
>>80960553
He is a fin don't have high expectations.
>>
>>80956898
Aside from the cussing, this is a remarkably intelligent post.

>>80957103
>If all I knew whether they were liberal or conservative, I wouldn't know.

No, you would know that they are both gay and liberal/conservative. You can infer something from that. I'd pick the gay conservative, because he likely catches shit from both the conservatives for being a faggot, and from the liberals for being conservative. A gay conservative is very likely a person who's had to fight for every inch of his right to be a gay conservative. On the other hand, the gay liberal has likely had zero problems, and very likely lives in an echo box that constantly reaffirms how brave he is for being a gay liberal, despite not getting shit for either from any part of his ingroup.

>>80958038
>>80958352
Yeah, on Reddit smugness is like a fucking currency. Reddit is heavily invested in identity politics, and its voting system encourages that. I could go ahead and made a post here saying that communism is the best thing ever, and it would be treated by the system as every other post. The only thing to make it stand out, would be the responses themselves. The mods wouldn't give two fucks, either.

But Reddit has a severe problem of SJW's getting modding positions, too. I'm not even kidding. They legit try to take over subreddits that have become inactive, for instance.

Reddit also has a real problem with people thinking they're the only voice of sanity. I don't even know why, but half of the posts there insinuate that the poster is taking some sort of risk or is being daring by voicing what is basically a majority opinion.
>>
>>80961342
more kek
>>
>>80960553
A libertarian wouldn't be anti-free market(and Twitter taking off his verification is great example of free market, which made him throw a tantrum).

Also he has personally Tweeted that he thinks libertarians are a joke.
>>
>>80956005
No because it's doing a hell of a lot more to normalise faggotry than liberal faggots do.

Now we have a whole generation of young conservatives who gloat over Milo being an insufferable faggot, talking about black dicks and guzzling semen.
>>
>>80962345
Surprise, aspie. Politics are more complicated than simple labels, who knew.
>>
>>80962751
Hey, I just corrected your false information, no need to get triggered. :^)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.