[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Poland suck America’s cock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: polish.jpg (49 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
polish.jpg
49 KB, 1200x630
Out of all the European countries surveyed, Poland loves America the most.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/06/28/americas-international-image/

>74% of Poles have positive view of the United States, highest one in Europe
>83% of young Poles (18-34) have favorable views of the U.S.
>73% of Poles believe the U.S. respects the freedoms of its people
>70% of Poles view America as “tolerant”
>Poles have the lowest association of America being arrogant(34%), greedy(42%), and violent(40)
>>
One wonders if there would be a reverse correlation with regard to America's opinion of Poland vs. other European countries.
>>
>>80952980
Because after getting buttraped by Nazis and Commies they just want freedoms y'know
>>
>>80952980
Because based Reagan gave them their freedom relatively recently and we guarantee their security and freedom from gommunism.
>>
I think the feeling is mutual. I'm a little bit gay for Poland myself.
>>
>>80952980
because poland hates russia and germany and usa hates russia and germany
>>
>>80953151
Most Americans wouldn't know anything about Poland one way or the other.
>>
>>80952980
>Poland suck America’s cock
>Poland
https://www.rt.com/usa/349065-hillary-clinton-monument-albania/
>>
>>80952980
>Out of all the European countries surveyed, Poland loves American cock the most.

FTFY

would have been so much funnier OP
>>
File: 1467006748808.jpg (31 KB, 604x376) Image search: [Google]
1467006748808.jpg
31 KB, 604x376
>>80952980
>Out of all the European countries surveyed, Poland loves America the most.
we love the image of US we have in our heads - country of white freedom loving conservatives with gun permits

not the real US
>>
>>80954068
This.
I used to be a huge ameriboo before I came here.
>>
>>80954068
>gun permits
Never heard of it :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.