[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Whites respond over the next 20 years when Asian countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1361720734496.jpg (524 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
1361720734496.jpg
524 KB, 1024x1536
How will Whites respond over the next 20 years when Asian countries with almost no immigration surpass them technologically, culturally and economically?
>>
good for them

let the best race represent humanity
>>
>>80951391
What whites?
>>
File: Boys-Over-Flowers-2.jpg (187 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Boys-Over-Flowers-2.jpg
187 KB, 1366x768
>>80951391
Delet this
>>
>>80951391

Probably blame white people for being too intolerant to let other races lead us all to Utopia.
>>
File: elf 2.jpg (36 KB, 374x499) Image search: [Google]
elf 2.jpg
36 KB, 374x499
>>80951391
I don't generally respond to things that don't happen unless I've been drinking. There is no Asian country that is a meaningful threat to white hegemony.

>China
In about ten years they're going to have a population bottleneck that will strangle their pitiful economy to death in a matter of months. The projections are already out, there is no way for the Chinese to fix this problem.

>Japan
I mean maybe, it depends on if they start breeding again or not.

>Korea
Literally who? They're nobody. They're a buffer state we established after taking over Japan's sphere of influence and realizing that it's the only way to realistically invade Japan.

Honestly I'm not worried about being surpassed, I'm worried about civilization collapsing. THAT worries me, not the thought of some gooks getting robot waifus.
>>
>>80951391
>Whites
>In 20 years

top kek m8 we'll be long gone by then.
>>
>>80951391
Good for them.
>>
>>80952094
My white cousin who married a white woman and has 4 kids has studied at Wharton and Boothe would say otherwise.
>>
>>80952003
Just to spin off on your post, but the ones who suggest Japan to ship in immigrants to work and "help out" with the population always seem to have no idea of how many that actually live in Japan at the moment.
>>
>>80951391

I would hope the white majority countries would use their far superior military to crush the Asian Zerg before they get a chance.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.