[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even I hate my country. But what are your reasons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Even I hate my country. But what are your reasons?
>>
They think they're Europeans
>>
>>80949637
no one would hate you if you were ottoman empire.
>>
>>80949637
Because t*rks on /pol/ constantly spam pictures of dead American soldiers in attempt to troll
>>
>>80949637
I think ham tastes better
>>
>>80949637
I went there. It sucked.
>>
>>80949637
I don't hate Turkey.
But I hate your posters desu.
>>
>>80949637
You fucked our country up.

>>80949840
We would.
>>
>>80949637
I hate middle easterners all together. They're on par the worse people equal to the african.
>>
>>80949637
I dislike how you pretend no genocide happened and people just vanished with the power of i m a g i n a t i o n.
>>
>>80949637
I dislike the fact that you shitpost photos of dead American freedom fighters, and are/is a liability to NATO.
I also don't like Muslims.
>>
>>80949979
They hate and fear us Turks because we came a hairs breadth away from destroying the wretched 'Christendom' once and for all.
>Suleiman became a prominent monarch of 16th-century Europe, presiding over the apex of the Ottoman Empire's economic, military and political power. Suleiman personally led Ottoman armies in conquering the Christian strongholds of Belgrade and Rhodes as well as most of Hungary before his conquests were checked at the Siege of Vienna in 1529.

We sold your children and people back to the slave markets in Istanbul, we ruled the seas as far north as Iceland and by Allah's promise we will see them return once again to the Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) divine laws and guidance.

>Devşirme (literally "collecting" in Turkish), also known as the blood tax or tribute in blood, was chiefly the annual practice whereby the Ottoman Empire sent military officers to take boys, ages 8 to 18, from their families in order that they be raised to serve the state. This tax of sons was imposed only on the Christian subjects of the empire, in the villages of the Balkans and Anatolia.

WE'RE NOT SORRY
WE WON BECAUSE WE WERE STRONGER
WE'RE NOT SORRY FOR OUR IMPERIALISM
TO THE VICTOR - THE SPOILS

It was their right and duty to make war upon the unbelievers wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners,

>Pirate raids for the acquisition of slaves occurred in Europe. Reports of Ottoman raids and kidnappings of those in Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, England, Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland, and as far north as Iceland exist from between the 16th to the 19th centuries. It is estimated that between 3 million and 4.25 million Europeans were captured by pirates and sold as slaves

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore
my favourite
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
>>
File: 4L_GrwREl5D.jpg (62 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
4L_GrwREl5D.jpg
62 KB, 600x459
>>80949637
I'm Armenian and 99% of """your""" """country""" denies or justifies the genocide.
>>
>>80949637

You're a bunch of durkas that are too close to here
>>
1. Islam
2. IHH
3. Midnight Express
>>
>>80949979
t.Austria-Hungary
>>80950181
don't forget the kurds
>>
even though I am a roach I am not muslim or dark skinned.
Am I fine to you?
>>
>>80950374
i'm monkey but i'm white.
am i fine to you?
>>
>>80950333
The Kurds were the lapdogs who carried out the orders and their prize was they get to build and live in mud huts in desecrated Armenian land.

They're a primitive people but even they acknowledge their role in the genocide.
>>
Ok so it seems like you don't went to Turkey or whatsoever. Kurds fucking destroy our social life. I wouldn't be sad if kurd genocide would happen.Even though I don't believe Armenian Genocide, I am happy that it "happened"
>>
Constantinople
>>
>>80950504
A mass extermination of roaches is coming soon and I will be happy when it does. :))
>>
>>80949637
i hate turkey because:
turks
erdogan
>>
>>80950139

>ottoman
>turkish

ottoman empire was not a turkish empire you retard. all the rulers after orhan were racemixed balkanshits and other garbage

they abandoned all the turkic heritage and embraced byzantine cuntery and arab shittery. they killed and assimilated the turkish populace, brought kurds and arabs and ruined our way of life

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: DL-29.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DL-29.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>80949637
If this is Turkey then 10/10 would visit your country and leave my tourismbux.
>>
>>80950478
I am being serious though, not like brown-skinned Turks who claim to be European,
>>
I don't hate Turks, even if there is that one retard that spams the dead american soldiers

Though I guess if you're Greek or Serbian you hate turkey by default
>>
>>80950591
You're the same garbage people. Nothing changed.

Siktir anasun
>>
>>80950639
don't feed the trolls
>>
mainly because of the latest political agreement with israel
>>
>>80950598
Well we inherently hate you, i can not give any other reason. Now give back Constantinople and Anatolia
>>
>>80949637
KNIFE
IN
BACK
>>
>>80949637
Ataturk was the Messiah that would take you away from mudslinism, but you gave him your back. Shame! Shame!
>>
>>80949637
Remove kebab.

Nice image.
>>
>>80950596
You wanting to go parkour with the grappling hook I guess.
>>
>>80949637
don't think we've forgotten gallipoli you bastard
>>
>>80949637
Personally, I have nothing against Turkey. It's honestly impressing all what the ottomans (being a band of savages from central asia) achieved! I respect strength!
On the other hand, turkroach posters tend to go either full pedophile or full jihadists in most of the posts I've come across.
>>
>>80949637
you guys smell bad and look all greasy and hairy.
>>
I hate arabs.
>>
>>80949637
Turkroaches, Turkroaches everywhere.
>>
>>80949637
some of your retarded faggots here think racemixing is fine, are muslims and a lot of times you are also not only poor but also dim as fuck.

some turkish folk however at least know how to be relatable and fun. I don't hate all of you. young turkish guys are usually fun to be around. but only if they behave. like I had one or two turkish co-students that were alright.
>>
File: Goodmorning.png (3 MB, 1226x1790) Image search: [Google]
Goodmorning.png
3 MB, 1226x1790
>>80949637
Every time I visited Turkey I had to send of hairy bloated Turks, who insisted on offering my herds of camels in exchange for my sister and or cousin.

I really don't know what to think to be honest. At least my camel farm is doing well though.
>>
>>80951023
Too right, youth!
>>
Muslims
>>
>>80950673

You wouldnt understand because you are a fake country with no culture or way of life. Your culture consists of eating supersized carcinogen garbage like mindless retards and consuming every piece of trash your shitty "culture" produces. Why you behave like that? Because your kike overlords tell you to.

Oh almost forgot, your american dream is just a bullshit make believe social engineering feat made up by kikes to keep your fat stinky asses asleep

There is no such thing as an "american". Its just made up to prevent your nignogs and spics from killing your fragile white population. You are almost as fake as a belgian. What a fucking joke

Burn in hell you obese motherfucker
>>
>>80949840
>>80949979
Probably more so than we do already now.
>>
>>80949637
because your muslims and badly want to be europeans,, fuck off already,.. youre sand niggers, get over it
>>
>>80949637
You're kidnapped Balkan stock basically, despite the idiot 'le turk ficki ficki' meme. Pic related spoke of his Serb roots for example
>>
File: 4L_qacZsGoV.jpg (100 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
4L_qacZsGoV.jpg
100 KB, 500x319
>>80951287
>Turkish "culture"
>>
You killed the East Roman Empire
>>
>>80950591
You have very little Turkish blood. It's like an American getting uppity about some Irish clan. The Ottomans would have been better if Mehmet took the name Alexander, converted, and continued the Roman Empire. Greek culture has always been really good at mixing and taking the best parts of cultures. True Turkish blood was gone when you invaded Persia.
>>
>>80951655

There are still those who carry the blood and feed from that part of the collective unconscious.

Why would we convert to roman culture anyway? They were basically the globalists of ancient times and culture/knowledge destroyers. Almost as bad as the arabic culture.
>>
>>80949637
To be quite honest... I have nothing against turkey.

You want to conquer europe for your religion, i can respect that.

Wish the europeans would drop the "we're not imperialist devils, see?" act, and start fighting back tho. Would make it more entertaining.
>>
>>80949637
Your people killed off the Byzantines and then killed off one of the best empires and is now a embarrassment to what it once was.
>>
Every turk i've met has either been a cheap cunt or ran a business that ripped me / others off so fucking blatantly it's just insulting.

> Buy an incense burner because why not i like to smell things
> Price tag says 10 dollars on sale.
> Turk fuck rings it up at 16 (original price 15 apparently).
> Point out the sale signs, sticker price and everything.
> YOU NO LIKE GET OUT MY STORE YOU NO LIKE GET OUT MY STORE.
> In the 10 seconds hes yelling at me a lady walks in and says she got charged too much for something she bought yesterday
> YOU NO LIKE GET OUT MY STORE YOU NO LIKE GET OUT MY STORE.

Closed down since but hes reopened in another complex just around the corner, you just know he gets all his shit imported through like 8 cousins and uncles and shit that have spread out like the roaches they are around the world and are all doing the same shit wherever they are.

Also one at highschool fucking scabbed food off everyone (or tried) then when i was in grade 12 i found out he was well off (relative to the rest of our school) and just scabbing because he could.

Fucking turks.
>>
>>80953589
oath
>>
For us, this genocidal operation. ignorant of their own history
>>
>>80949637
You people won't give back Constantinople.
>>
>>80956585
Come take bitch
>>
>>80953589
this honestly

even an animal has more integrity
>>
>>80949637
You guys are running a literal pizza mafia in my town.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.