[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do real conservatives feel about Donald Trump? By real conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How do real conservatives feel about Donald Trump? By real conservative I mean someone who was a conservative before this election.
>>
excited as fuck desu
>>
>>80947990
What are American """conservatives""" actually trying to conserve? Certainly not the constitution or a historic majority or anything that I can think of really.
>>
>“I think the first thing we need to do as conservatives is recognize a basic truth: Conservatives have already lost this election,” said Mr. Shapiro. “We now have a couple of bad choices in front of us, some really bad choices in front of us. One may be much worse than the other, by the way. But conservatism already lost. So here’s the real question: How do we start over and build this thing up from the beginning?”
>>
File: 1462931619302.png (504 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462931619302.png
504 KB, 640x480
>>80948137
Yup. I was listening to Shapiro on why he isn't voting for Trump and he basically says that Trump isn't a real conservative and will tarnish the brand ten times more than bush. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>80947990
I've always been a "conservative" and this is the best thing that could have happened to the GOP. Never thought I'd live to see the day someone like Trump would come around.
>>
>>80947990
He's not a conservative nor really a republican.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

he has changed and flip flopped on his issues as well as written about his issues in many of his books. I see him as a man taking advantage of the current political climate.

I cannot say his intent however as to why other than his spoken words of "MAGA."
>>
Not even close to who you're asking, but I imagine they wouldn't care all that much, he's actually fairly normal and I can only guess but I think they would either like him for that or dislike him for trying too hard to be shocking.
>>
I've only been a conservative for two elections, but forgive me for being in my 20s on 4chan.

Anyway, I love Trump. The President might not just be a shitpile of pussy wrapped in corruption. (or vice versa)
He'll tell you before me, he's a business man. He builds things.

I'm in no way for any other economic system than capitalism. Trump has a record of using that system to build things.

Give him all the people to get shit done, congress, and a SCOTUS. Let's build a wall at the very least. Under budget and ahead of schedule of course. I don't give a fuck who pays for it, but I do think Trump WILL play hard- ball to say he tried.
But he has never been wrong about how advantageous and cheap a wall is. So he'll get it up because it SHOULD be done.

He'll fund ICE (or whatever it is) out the ass and he should. No country should be raped by a foreign invader.

We WILL see a drop in violent crime.

The con of Trump is that he's an authoritarian. At least in areas I generally don't like it. I'll deal with whatever awful shit he comes up with to have a pragmatist with his record up to bat for all the good.
>>
>>80947990
Great cant wait. DEATH TO FUCKING ISRAEL.
>>
>>80947990
Seems like he just decided to become conservative so he can run. Aside from building a wall and deportation, he is lib.
>Admits economy always better under dem.
>Donates hundreds of thousands to clinton fund
>Says Hillary and Obama would make brilliant combination
>Openly said his values lean more to the left.
>>
Conservatism is over in America. People don't need a party who's modus operandi consists of impeding the progressive agenda for as long as possible, giving concessions when they feel they must, always giving in eventually. Conservatives have proven themselves completely inadequate to the task of even slowing the advancing leftist agenda and the people have finally woken up and decided to start fighting it head on. Its not enough to simply slow these changes, we have to roll them back. As for the rest of the conservative party platform namely: small government, limited regulation, liberal immigration and trade policy, we have seen that in the end this only helps big business through limited accountability and cheap labor. The time is overdue for a president who represents the citizens of this country first and foremost. So to answer your question OP...I kinda like him.
>>
>>80947990
He's great, exactly the candidate I've hoped for except on NSA stuff -- but then again we do have two terrorist crises going on (BLM and ISIS) so I can understand.
>>
>>80947990
Who cares what a bunch of losers with three decades of failed policy think?

If if Trump doesn't win the second best think that could happen to these idiots is ostracizing them from the Republican party.
>>
>>80947990
>implying reagan was conservative
lel
>>
>>80947990
It's a change from the religious right. The party seems to be more open and growing now. It's a good change. You can depend on Trump to get things done and to do them the right way. He also has some Infowars leanings, which is amusing. He's a nice guy. He's rich but he's like a normal person. He speaks on the same level, is not elitist, and wants to do what people have been wanting the government to do.
>>
He's not a conservative, but neither are most GOP leaders.

Neocons gave us McCain and Romney. Trump is the punishment they deserve.

Also he's way more progun than Hillary, so no brainier there.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-12-28-06.png (616 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-12-28-06.png
616 KB, 854x480
He's daddy.

(I'm a natural conservative)
>>
I've always been conservative and am heavily right wing and love trump. Tired of Republicans stabbing us in the back. We voted in 2014 to fight Obama are, increasing the budget, and amnesty. They passed all of them and pissed us off so bad we were determined to get any anti establishment to just burn it down. Trump is our nationalist revolution.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.