[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should stalkers be dealt with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 257x196
have you ever gotten a TRO?
Should facebook stalking be illegal?
should we see who visited our profiles?

dump stalker stories
>>
>>80945450
>mental evaluation
>mandatory counseling
>facebook stalking is a breach of TRO
>we shouldn't see who visits our profiles, although I would like it personally
>>
>>80945608
lel i would be depressed because no one visits mine ;_;
>>
>>80945775
maybe it's because your Filipino

you should work on that.
>>
>>80945903
youre building a wall so i cant get an american citizenship. cant change being a flip
>>
>>80946174
we love asians here

asians = best immigrants

if you have a college degree or a useful skill, or apply to an american school, you should be good
>>
>>80946266
lel are you a chinese trying to lure me to a sweatshop in the US?
>>
>>80945450
I was a stalker myself one time some years ago after my ex-girlfriend ended the relationship with me. I got all her passwords by social engineering and guessing - also I sent some love messages and befriended with people from her class, so just that she would notice. I never tried to come physically close to her because I did not want to make her feel threatened. It all ended in some extreme online stalking, devastating her and her family which ended with a visit from the police. When I took it too far, I stopped and never again tried to contact or observe her.

I just loved her so much that I had extreme physical and mental pain not to be around her - I was not mentally sane at this time and now I regret everything ever done back then. I just could not cope with falling from heaven with the fullest degree of happiness to hell with extraordinary pain. I was clearly addicted to her.

Personally, I think if she would not have totally ignored me after ending the relationship, and instead offered me to contact her any time and to speak with me about my loss then I would not have tried to get her attention so much (and left her alone after processed what happened on my own). I did not care about possible consequences from the law as I did not care much about living anyway. Being contacted by police helped though to distance myself from her.

I had also several relationships after her but I learned to cope with a severe loss and never became a stalker again. I am now in a happy relationship and I would react completely differently if it ended (immediately forget her, work on myself, look for someone else). Best cure is to have someone else.
>>
>>80946729

we don't have those anymore ;)

But really, tight-knit communities of asians stick together and find each other work and housing

Americans love them because they integrate far better than any other immigrants and they actually work and pay taxes
>>
>>80946729
No we aren't a second world country
>>
>>80945450
What's the problem? STALKERs are brotier.
>>
>>80946854
was she your first girlfriend?
i could imagine it would hurt like that.

i never hacked emails though, but if i knew how to, i definitely would have.

id like to say im recovering. with just daily minor stalking
>see if anon posted something new
to know whether that person died or something.

i think that keeping contact after the relationship prolongs the pain.
i tried that shit and it made me hope reconciliation was possible.
so when the inevitable happened
>one day no message
drove me crazy.

anyway, i hope i can get back to how i was
a lonely person living in a basement - with a job tho (plus points for me)
>>
>>80947118
best chance of getting there is through illegal means because its so expensive to fly there and so difficult to actually get a job offer from there.

ive no intention of flying anywhere illegally
>i have pride
so when a racist tells me to bugger off
i can say, i got here legally and i am not a neet leeching off guvmint money
>>
>>80947655
She was not my first relationship, but the first one where I felt strong love.

I meant not to keep a relationship after it ended, but just the possibility to speak about the loss until you have processed it. Ending a relationship abruptly and totally ignore your former partner is just to harsh - it is like suddenly taking away heroin from a heavily addicted heroin user.

If I would end the relationship to my girlfriend (and she would still love and miss me) I would offer her to speak with me whenever she wants about the loss and explain my motives etc.
>>
>>80948386
>I would offer her to speak with me whenever she wants about the loss and explain my motives etc.
anon, that makes moving on much more difficult.
you see the love dying.
person is still in contact, but all the affection is gone.
you exchange pleasantries like saying "hi" to a distant neighbor.

but thats me.
good that you found someone
>>
File: BPD.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BPD.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I'm a dude with a female stalker, and this has been an on-going thing since 2010. It honestly sounds so fucking hot on paper, and for the first year or two it kinda is. She'll just call you up at random wanting to fuck, and if you're young it's based to have a chick that attached to you where you basically don't have to do anything to keep her attention. And she was coherent enough where a lot of her obsessive messages didn't come across that way at first.

The shitty part in my situation was that I actually really liked her. So when she'd come to me and I'd reciprocate the feelings, it would send her into a complete tailspin, and that's due to the underlying personality disorder. I would be screwing her one week, and a few months later I'd be getting text messages at like 2am telling me to kill myself. Again, this went on for years.

She called my mom at 5am, messaged a couple of my friends on Facebook to ask what I was up to, had one of her online girlfriends call me a few times, had her dad threaten me on Facebook, randomly replied to old message board posts on sites I didn't go on anymore, punched me in the face when we agreed to meet in a parking lot and talk things out... There's some stuff I'm forgetting; those are what I remember immediately. As I said, I really liked this girl at one point, and it was soul crushing for her to be this obsessed with me, but it was manifesting itself in domestic violence, not a relationship.

I went to the cops, took her to court, did all the fun stuff that's required (lots of paperwork and telling the story over and over again). Her dad was a teacher at a local university, and by this point she obviously told him a different story, so I had to dodge a lot of false accusations. She ended up suckering me into a mutual restraining order and the court found me to be partially at fault based on her lies, BUT, she ended up violating the court order like six months later, and then she ran away to Australia out of embarrassment.
>>
>>80949073
wow that was scary.
do you think she still stalks you?
did her parents never give her meds to get her shit straight? from the sound of it she'd kill herself in a heartbeat.
>>
Get out of here, Stalker.
>>
>>80949073
Well, as I mentioned. If you forbid her to contact you directly, then she will look for other forms to get your attention.

If you would have offered her to always contact you directly, but only speak about the ending of the relationship, her feelings and help to process her loss - then she would stopped it herself after a while. But do not meet her physically, only online or phone - because otherwise she would become attached again. Make clear not to maintain a relationship, just offer her a channel where she can release her pressure.
>>
>>80945450
>be at home
>hear people roaming around dictating what I think/say/do after I think/say/do anything

Since when has living been this creepy that they went this far?
>>
>>80945450
Should facebook stalking be illegal? Should we be able to see who visited our profile? Who gives a fuck? What are you, some insecure, hypersensitive SJW? OMG, that guy I work with looked at me funny once, he must be plotting to rape me!!! Get a fucking life. If somebody is actually threatening you, get a gun. If not, fuck off.
>>
>>80950044
>FB stalking

Normies love doing this, but it gets creepy af when they start going near the place you live
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (137 KB, 393x498) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
137 KB, 393x498
>>80949663
I have evidence to prove she still keeps tabs on me. But it's not illegal to keep tabs, it's illegal to make contact.

Her parents... Alright here's the deal. When you turn 18 in Canada, they're no longer your legal guardian, and they can't force you to seek therapy or take meds or whatever. Her parents were well aware of what was going on, they were just extremely embarrassed and bought into her side of the story. In their defense, I look like a Dave Grohl knock off, and she's a mix between Sara Underwood and Jennifer Lawrence.

Her sister sided with me in private though, and wrote me a nice long apology message. That was cool.
>>
>>80950292
>windows xp

No wonder she could track your activity
>>
>>80950044
im so happy youre not a stalker.
congratulations.
thanks for taking time to write that invaluable rant.
>>
>>80945450
Facebook stalking? This is /pol not tumbler
>>
>>80950292
>wrote me a nice long apology message.
dont fug sister
>>
>>80950512
FB stalking is nothing

Being stalked IRL is hectic af
>>
>>80950044
Trust me, you can really destroy someones life if you stalk them online. If you have the address, a lot of personal information, photographs, the name, know how to contact her family and friends. You can do A LOT of harm.

Great love can easily turn into vicious hate, hellbent vengeance, destruction and harm.
>>
>>80950623
but anon you begin with fb, work your way down to real life stalking
*wink*
>>
>>80950728
>putting your address in FB
>showing your friends list

Why though, did you buy someone's FB info?
>>
File: 234234234.jpg (27 KB, 450x598) Image search: [Google]
234234234.jpg
27 KB, 450x598
>>80949781
She approached things a bit differently from you, my man. We'd get together, she'd randomly sabotage the relationship, block me on everything, and then just show up like 8-10 months later wanting to try again. The third time this cycle repeated itself, I discovered she was in some online relationship with a girl from Oklahoma, and just sort of introduced myself to her. That whole situation caused my ex to FREAK and set off the aggressive stalking campaign.

I would like, try to talk some sense into her and have a simple conversation, and she would sit there pretending entire portions of the relationship didn't happen. Again, this is a trademark of borderline personality disorder, but in the moment you can't just click a button that says "turn off your BPD please." I mean, she was literally calling my house phone (one of the few people that knew my house #), and then being like "we never dated, what are you talking about, stop making up crazy stories!!!!"

pic semi-related, kind of looks like her.
>>
>>80951014
As I said
>Do not meet her physically
>Try not to have any form of relationship with her
>Just offer her a direct channel to release pressure whenever she needs to (if she blocks you, that is fine), but only discuss the end of the relationship, her feelings about it etc.

That she said she never dated you etc. is not surprising, it is just her way to deal with being rejected and preserving her self-worth.
>>
>>80949073
does sound pretty hot at first

Why did she end up hating you? Was the obsession ultimately good for your ego?
>>
stalking should only be illegal for men desu

it's hot when girls do it
>>
>>80952110
And makes fun of you with her girl and guy friends around as she does it?

Fuck no, I prefer not being bothered at home
>>
>>80952179
what? why would a girl stalking you make fun of you? for what?
>>
>>80952304
Dunno, maybe what goes around in the women's clique back in school?

Bunch of stuff they made up among themselves that it's how some strangers thought I was really like. Delved into full-blown cancer and got me in deep shit.
>>
>>80952110
Enjoy sitting in prison after false rape accusation by crazed female stalker, because you do not want to have a relationship with her
>>
>>80952453
sounds like she never really liked you, anon.
>>
>>80952607
You got that right
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (97 KB, 393x498) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
97 KB, 393x498
>>80951892
wasn't as easy as you make it out to be, senpai. I didn't have a direct line of contact with her, so I couldn't say "we need to talk about this because it's clear you're not handling this well." The times I tried, I got punched in the face or told I was making up our relationship.

>>80952041
she had a weird mental breakdown during the third time we tried to get together. I hit up one of her friends on facebook asking for help. turned out i messaged her online lesbian lover.

>>80952110
pic related is what happened when she replied to a bunch of my posts on an old message board hoping to catch my attention, and I didn't respond because I didn't lurk there anymore.
>>
>>80953072
if she was cheating on you with an online lesbian lover she sounds like a real cunt desu
>>
>>80953072
She cannot hit you in the face if you do not meet her physically. Let her when she says you are making up the relationship. When I ended one of my relationships, she was crying. Later she said we both ended the relationship, not me alone. Whatever helps her to preserve her self-worth.

Just say she can contact you over FB messenger whenever she needs to release pressure.
>>
>>80953647
anon the chick is bipolar or something, your case was different because the police visit was enough for you.
that chick on the other hand kept coming back and even had to flee.
its amazing how you became alright after that stalking stint.
how you were not possessive with the relationships you had after.
>>
Long story, but hopefully worth it

>In final year of highschool
>Thursday night and parents are away.
>Me and my friend decide to go to a new club
>Two older girls buying us drinks the whole time
>One is pretty, the other one is a bit fugly
>Eventually they come over and we drink some more
>Me and pretty one start chatting and joking
>They invite us over to their place
>Girl takes me into her room, friend and other girl is on couch
>Going at it when I hear someone trying to kick down the door
>Still trying to put on pants when door gets kicked in.
>Someone beating on girl's door now telling her to open up
>We open door and see a big guy in Khakis, drunk as fuck with 4 other guys standing behind him.
>Find out it is the other girl's fiance (which she conveniently forgot to tell us about)
>Apparently they are broken up
>But it is his house!
>Trying to tell guy we didn't know but he doesn't give a fuck, he just gets angrier
>He is raging and screaming and smacks my friend on top of the head with his fist like Obelix and kicks him in the face while he is down
>Girl is shouting at him saying "If you touch him again I will kill you"
>Guy says: "Do you want to see how to really kill someone?" and goes to the safe to fetch his gun
>Pick my friend up and tell him to run
>We run outside to my car
>Guy comes out waving 9mm around
>We take cover behind the car
>Guy is screaming at other guys to find his keys
>We are in a security complex, so we cannot get out, because there is a code you have to enter to open the main gate
>Neighbors start coming out of their houses because of the all the commotion
>We ask one of the neighbors for the code
>Reverse down the main driveway at full speed almost crashing through gate
>Guy gets in pickup truck and comes after us
>Manage to get gate open and speed away
>Guy is in pursuit, can hear his car roaring
>I zig zag through neighborhoods but can still hear the guy close behind and see his headlights before turning
>>
Continued

>Cannot make enough distance to avoid him seeing which way I turn
>After next corner I quickly turn into driveway covered by a hedge on the side
>Quickly switch off car and lights while car is still moving
>Friend is swearing and mumbling in panic and looks like he is about to cry, tell him to be quiet
>Guy speeds by and goes around the next corner
>I wait for a little while and hear the guy screech to a stop and reverse
>I back out of drive way and go back in direction we came
>I zig zag some more through neighborhoods and we manage to escape
>Friend is completely pale and shaken up, he says he wants to go home, so I drop him off.
>Go to school next day
>Girl from previous night keeps messaging me (don't know where she got my number)
>I am in class close to the front row, so ignore her messages
>In one of the messages she says the fiance tried to commit suicide by drinking pills and is in hospital
>(I remember thinking, what a fag, he has a gun)
>Eventually she tries phoning, but I don't answer
>After class I answer the phone - she is livid and giving me shit for not answering
>I ask her where she got my number, but she avoids the question
>I tell her than I am in highschool and in english class, so I cannot answer the phone
>She tells me that I should go drink coffee with her
>I tell her I can't because it is 11 am, I'm still at highschool and it is virtually impossible to get out
>She keeps insisting that I go and drink coffee with her, but I tell her that I can't
>She keeps phoning, but I don't answer
>She leaves countless voicemails
>In the voicemails she says that if I keep igoring her, she is going get someone to kill me
>I don't answer the phone or reply to the pshycho bitch messages, so eventually she stops
>After school I go to my part time job
>I park my car around the corner where no one can see it
>I tell the blacks working there that if anyone asks for me they should say that I am not there
>>
Continued

>An hour later black employee tells me there is someone who wants to see me
>ffs **dumb nigs** - it is the crazy bitch (htf did she find me? How does she know where I work?)
>I go outside to talk with her
>She starts yelling at me for not picking up the phone and says she was only joking about getting someone to kill me
>But she has a fucking crazy look in her eye
>I tell her that it was just a one night stand and that I don't want anything more
>She looks like she is about to punch me in the face
>Starts yelling that all men are the same and that I am a piece of shit
>Literally right after saying this, she tells me to call her when I grow up...
>Tell her in that case I'm never growing up
>She loses her shit and starts screaming at me again telling me that I don't deserve her etc
>I listen to her yell for a few minutes and then she leaves
>She keeps messaging and phoning me for another week, but I ignore her
>In her last message she says that guy died due to liver/kidney failure from pills

It was crazy bitches that killed him and almost us as well.

So be careful out there senpai
>>
>>80947118
They also vote for anyone with the (D) attached to the his or her name.
>>
>>80954568
>>80954698
>>80954771
you have a pretty thrilling life mate
>>
>>80953859
It is not bipolar what she said, just a self-defense mechanism.

My stalking lasted 2-3 years and it was very devastating for her and her family. It was extreme online stalking, making them feeling threatened, embarassed and panicking.

I believe stalking is more natural than most of us think. Nature creates such big emotions as love and addiction, because it makes us caring with much dedication about another person for our lifetime. Earlier you had marriage and stayed with your partner your entire life. Nowadays we switch partners quite often, which makes stalking occur much more often. Most times it is ex-partners who become stalkers. Thus, in general I recommend to choose your partner very wisely.

Best cure is if stalkers find someone else they can devote their love to.
>>
File: succs.png (168 KB, 407x271) Image search: [Google]
succs.png
168 KB, 407x271
Any stalker would kill himself after watching me
>>
>>80955038
Nah, my life has actually been quite boring in the last few years.

When I was younger it was all crazy all the time.
>>
>>80953859
Borderline, not Bipolar.

And you are correct. Allowing her to vent was pointless. She'd just sort of show up whenever she felt like it.

Even on Facebook, part of the court order said not to shitpost about each other for X amount of time. Well, like six months after the order was granted, one of those confession sites set her off and she posted a reply aimed at me. I admire her dedication, that's for sure.
>>
>>80953072
Do you have pics? I like to stick my dick into crazy.
>>
>>80955212
I had such an empty and pussyless youth I'm pretty jealous desu
>>
>>80954771
Interesting story, you decided the right way. Even if she is good looking, she cheated her fiance and is indirectly responsible for his death. Well, she should have had enough patience for you to answer. And again statements like you do not deserve her is just preservation of self-worth
>>
>>80950413
use apple products. Impossible to hack, impossible to track
>>80955043
2-3 fucking years....
>>
>>80955770
Nah man, I'm grateful for some of the experiences but pussy was mostly more trouble than it was worth.
>>
File: image.jpg (452 KB, 997x1550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452 KB, 997x1550
Does pic related look like a trouble to you, fellas?
>>
File: 1423826255555.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1423826255555.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>80949673

The only good response to this thread.
>>
>>80955715
Twitter cap is her.
>>
>>80955837
Yes, I'm very glad I dodged that bullet.

It was the other girl's fiance though, not the one I hooked up with. Which is why he smacked and tried to kill my friend and not me.

They didn't do much though, they were just kissing on the couch
>>
>>80945450
i was stalked by a woman for months

quickly solved it by treating her like complete shit and making fun of her constantly

inb4 how could u?! she was so ugly man for real
>>
>>80956255
She's really hot. Do you have some higher quality pictures that show her body?
>>
>>80955994
Yes, 2-3 years, and it turned worse and worse the longer she ignored me. I feel like a murderer (without having murdered someone). I wrecked her psychologically, but I hope she has recovered and found someone else she can be happy with.

Worst thing I have ever done in my entire life. Just could not deal with my addiction to her and nobody helped me.

All other relationships went normal, except this one.
>>
>>80956632
How can they stalk you, if you don't have social media, but only skype and email for example? Why didn't you just showed up to her house with flowers or something and said you want to talk and that's it?
>>
>>80956449
Of course.

Not on my phone though.
>>
>>80955212
Are you the same Saffa who was talking about the nigger pimp or something that one time?
>>
sterilization after second sentence
>>
>>80956902
She seems really hot. Where does she live? I often visit Australia and I have a thing for hatefucking crazy chicks.
>>
>>80950714
Didn't your parents teach you to never post information online that can identify you?
>>
>>80956825
Because nowadays everyone needs social media, she tried to hide it, but I identified it, got her password, observed everything she had written. At some points I wrote with her friends, pretending to be her. I also sent one guy a threat to beat him up just for asking her if we were still together while we were still being together. Then, I contacted friends of her, befriended with some, met them in real life, just to annoy her and to get some attention. If you cannot reach them personally you can always go for her friends. Creativity is the boundary. You can also create a fake FB profile of her to annoy her.

Did not try to meet her physically, I just thought this would go too far and would cause feelings of extreme physical threat. But after all, online stalking is equally devastating. Many people do not take it as seriously as it should be.
>>
>>80957498
>In Russia victims are stalking the stalker
>>
>>80957884
Well, I was the stalker in the first place and most people post private information on FB. Also, you may get her password or you look up FB profiles of her friends and see if they like some pictures, left a comment, are in the friends list etc. Also, sometimes your university or employer post your photograph and name online. So it is really difficult to hide and in case you manage to do so, you can still go for her friends.
>>
>>80957000
kek ,yep, that was me too
Stories of my misguided youth
>>
>>80957998
Man, online thing is more threatening, if you ask me. Two girls I dated, bombarded my skype and mobile phones long after the break up, they went to my friends social media, cause I don't have one and tried to sniff stuff on me. One still does. It's more harassing than to approach irl for a talk. How did you hack her account on FB? Is it that easy?
>>
>>80957000
Wasn't a nigger pimp though, he was Lebanese I think.
>>
>>80959083
what if your stalker had a hiatus for 5 years
then you saw her one day on the street, would you think she is try to stalk you gain?
>>
>>80957498
Should be able to find her with that tweet alone.
>>
>>80959911
No, people run into each other. Accidents happen. I'm not easy to track. I use apple products only with turned off geolocation or simple burner phones.
>>
File: images (41).jpg (15 KB, 491x300) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
15 KB, 491x300
>>80945450
Seend them to Pripyat, collect usefull power crystals.
>>
>>80959083
I just went for her e-mail. I had a female accomplice to call her e-mail provider who impersonated her and said she lost her password. I knew all answers to the questions to protect her account, in this case it was "What is your favourite movie?" (which was lord of the rings) and also all other personal information. Then, I had access to all her information online. I reset all passwords so I got access to all social media.

Of course, she noticed it at a certain point of time. So I gave her back the FB account first. After she had reset her password I immediately sent it to her e-mail address and memorised it. Then, I gave her back her e-mail address. Now I was able to observe all her social media conversation without her noticing it. Long time after she realised it, because when I was online as her at an unusual time another friend of her saw me and told her probably, so she changed her password.

It is much more difficult nowadays though, because e-mail providers have additional safety measures. If your will is strong enough you will find a way to overcome it though.
>>
>>80960484
At any point were you like "damn this is a waste, I should go play vidya."
>>
>>80960055
How? I'm not good with that shit.
>>80960484
Shit. I'll change my email passwords more often now. Luckily bitches only know my Skype and mobile.
>>
>>80962641
Literally just type that tweet into google senpai.
>>
>>80961341
You can play vidya and be a stalker at the same time. ;)
>>
>>80956224
Fellers, do you think this biatch is mental? Does she give a vibe?
>>
>>80964312
I didnt like her makeup.
>>
>>80965109
Well, she's bi and likes pegging. But that's as mental as she gets for now.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.