[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celebrities tell you 23 Ways You Could Be Killed If You Are Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1468280054851.png (18 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
1468280054851.png
18 KB, 1168x339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_VaNhI4CLo

How long can you last before closing this video?

Easy mode:how long can you last until a voice in your head starts screaming "RACE WAR NOW!"?
>>
>>80943594
>1 post by this id
>>
>>80943594
Watched the whole thing. Fuck, this is stupid. Why do people assign value to the opinions of famous people who aren't famous for anything related to intellect?

They only threw anecdotes around. What else did I expect from a bunch of fucking leftist idiots
>>
>>80944011
Bad Goy! Those thespians need to be listened to!
>>
File: image.gif (24 KB, 344x373) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
24 KB, 344x373
>>80943905
>saying 1pbtid to your own post
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 960x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 960x868
>>80943594
>tfw U2 is your favourite band
>>
Unfortunately celebrities have a great amount of influence specially towards young people.Most of them are leftist retards but I'm not sure if its because they are bought and paid for or genuine morons living in gated communities with 0 life experience.
>>
>>80944327
I personally believe actors and such age primarily just idiots when or comes to politics. There are some that are obviously bought and paid for, like Morgan Freeman. You can see his connection to the Democratic party in the DNC leaks. Same with Oprah
>>
You'd think people are tired of this bullshit propaganda but there are still more likes than dislikes.I guess pol is afraid that #24 is "getting killed while pressing a dislike button".
>>
>>80943594

Do niggers actually believe this shit? Are they really this stupid to think that police go hunting for niggers selling CD's with the intent to murder them?
>>
>>80945370
Muh Alton
>>
>>80943594

How to not be shot by cops as a nigger.

Step 1 - STOP BREAKING THE LAW

Step 2 - Even if the law is retarded, STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW

Step 3 - If you have not broken the law, and a cop is talking to you, DON'T ACT LIKE A FUCKING RETARD TOWARDS THE COP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.