[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once Trump gets elected he will start WWIII and fund both sides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: oo.gif (634 KB, 399x424) Image search: [Google]
oo.gif
634 KB, 399x424
Once Trump gets elected he will start WWIII and fund both sides and become the worlds first trillionare
>>
>>80936270
you don't become rich by "funding" things- try again
>>
There are already trillionares. Theyre called Rothschilds
>>
The world's firs trillionare will be the person that creates AI
>>
>>80937101
Why did I read that in an Indian voice?
>>
>>80936797
ok change it to "invest in"
>>
>>80936270
How will he do that when his investments will be in a blind trust as required by law?
>>
>>80937293
ask the bush family
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 310x351) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 310x351
>>80936270
reminder that based putin says war will break out if clinton is elected

reminder that the russians are our comrades in fighting (((them)))
>>
>>80936270
No, you're just a fag.
>>
>>80937222
> be me
> invest 50% in Hitler and 50% in Churchill
> Hitler loses, so 50% is down the drain
> Churchill wins, so that 50% is doubled back to 100%
>>
>>80937154
hey keets!
>>
Trump is not going to start any wars.
He is using the middleschool tactic of talking tough so nobody starts shit.
>>
>not first quadrillionare
>>
>>80936270
Who will win the superbowl next year?
>>
>>80937510

war will break out if either one is elected if not the russians then the chinese or muslims

>>80937821

thats not how it works
>>
File: grass crow wars.png (180 KB, 862x911) Image search: [Google]
grass crow wars.png
180 KB, 862x911
>>
>>80937101
if you create true AI with connection to the internet and can replicate itself it's game over, they will learn how shit humanity is and how toxic we are to the world and kill us all
>>
>>80938087
the golden state cavaliers
>>
>>80938191
>war will break out if either one is elected if not the russians then the chinese or muslims
Well, this is actually true. At least, its likeliest scenario.
I've been looking at the situation in Europe, and all I can see is an inevitable collapse.
>>
>>80936270
Awesome I totally believe you, it'll be great.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.