[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So one thing the pro gun lobby always brings up when discussing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
So one thing the pro gun lobby always brings up when discussing regulation is that some of the places with the strictest gun laws (like Chicago) also have the highest amount of gun crime. The idea is simple, if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will get guns.

EXCEPT, the thing that they conveniently ignore is the fact that in the US, there are nearly as many guns as there are people. The gangbangers in Chicago aren't smithing their own guns. Guns don't grow on trees. Guns aren't found in nature. They are mass manufactured. If a law was put in place that said US citizens could not purchase firearms, do you think they would still be manufactured at the same rate they are right now?

Why is this ALWAYS ignored?
>>
File: 1459384400345.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1459384400345.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
Why do you ignore that crime is correlated with niggers and not guns?
>>
>>80934314
They already banned owning those.
This is the next step.
>>
>>80934314
Because it's harder to regulate niggers than it is to regulate guns.
>>
>>80934254

there isn't close to 300 million gun stores in the U.S
>>
>>80934434
No it isnt

Just keep shooting em like the cops have been doing

Done, nigger problem solved.
>>
>>80934254
Then why is Mexico such a shit hole On an international level, banning guns creates more crime. Thats not true of course because the real reason for crime is not whether citizens have guns or not its the color of their skin.
>>
While you definitely want a well-made one if the option is available, guns aren't exactly high tech things. The only reason third world countries don't make guns and ship them illegally by the boat-full is because they can't compete with the legitimate, well-taxed domestic gun manufacturers.

Just like we can't stop illegal drug trafficking we can't stop illegal gun trafficking, you would only make it so the legitimate gun owners can't get them, but the illegitimate can.
>>
>>80934307
Thank goodness the founding fathers were wise enough to make it so that the constitution could never ever be amended. Everything that went in in 1776 is exactly as it is in 2016. Yay us!
>>
>>80934254
because some of us have the tools to make our own guns, and would love to get on that sweet sweet fucking blackmarket cash supplying tyrone and Jimenez with cheap shit pistols you retard.
>>
>>80934484
I said guns, not gun stores.
>>
File: Mex Peaceful Sonora.jpg (69 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Mex Peaceful Sonora.jpg
69 KB, 450x600
>>80934254
You are right OP. Time to ban guns and be as safe as safe Mexico.
>>
>>80934254
The problem is twofold
Even if you stopped production on every new firearm, there is such a glut of existing firearms it would make no difference

That even when Australia and the UK gun bans took place, death by shootings decreased, but total deaths by violent crime (murder and manslaughter ) kept in line with the aggregate downward trend that has been occuring for the past 30 years.

Gang members adeptly resort to other methods.
>>
>>80934254

Because it too, is irrelevant. Even if production was halted overnight there are still enough firearms out there for it not to matter.

Look at California where "assault weapons" are more or less illegal. It didn't stop their old chink senator from smuggling FULLY AUTOMATIC RIFLES into the country to sell to the local cartels and gangs.

Firearms will always find their way into the hands of evil men. It's how the world works and there is nothing we can do to stop it. All we can do is ensure we have what we need to defend ourselves and others.
>>
>>80934254
Oh good so we would only have a bloodbath for a few years and completely put our safety into the hands of the oh so trustworthy government.

sage
>>
>>80934629
Go ahead and try it. Somalian's are notorious for making their own firearms. They are also notorious for their lack of digits.
>>
>>80934254

Who the fuck cares? My right as affirmed by the Constitution to own a firearm for purposes of self determination and agency far surpass the nominal statistically insignificant number of deaths due to their misuse.

Not even shitposting.
>>
>>80934583
Good luck with that senpai. There will be a civil war if the second amendment disappeared
>>
>>80934254
You'll never get rid of all guns, there will always be a black market, ESPECIALLY if we keep the border from mexico as open as it is. We get marijuana and cocaine from the border, you think guns would be tough to smuggle?

California is a case study for this. Strict as fuck gun laws, shitloads of gun crime.
>>
>>80934254
I could literally build a bomb in 20 minutes what would killed 100 people.
Guns exist to protect a man from another man. Remove the gun from the man, he has nothing but bombs.

Niggers shooting niggers is good for everybody, because it doesn't take it genius to make a bomb. Once niggers can't shoot eachother, they will start making IED like in the middle east.

This is what the liberals want, they want niggers to be labeled domestic terrorists because globalists control both parties and will use the niggers they created to put themselves in charge of the warriors who rise up to save their country.

Trump will fix the nigger and the globalist problem at the same time.
I'm not religious, but i think if there was reincarnation then Trump is the second coming of Hitler or Andrew Jackson or George Washington.
>>
>>80934583
You have yet to come up with a reason why it should be amended in this aspect, and you fail to see how that amendment is still relevant today.

Shit troll/10
>>
>>80934683
Hmm, and where are Mexicans getting their guns from? Is it Sweden? I bet it's Sweden, isn't it?
>>
>>80934745
Yup, only A I'm not using the guns you moron, B it's called a fucking CnC machine you can rent one to mill out your 80% lowers, also if a bunch of fucking bikes can do it, I'm sure I can with top of the line machinery
>>
File: redteamplanner.png (555 KB, 1315x890) Image search: [Google]
redteamplanner.png
555 KB, 1315x890
>>80934780
This
>>
File: 1465954495706.jpg (78 KB, 766x601) Image search: [Google]
1465954495706.jpg
78 KB, 766x601
>>80934583
I guess they didn't know about automatic weapons either, right?
>>
>>80934254
So your plan doesn't just depend on altering the way rights works and therefore ending government legitimacy. It also depends on reversing and erasing technology.
>>
>>80934821
ATF fast and furious program
>>
>>80934434

is it though?

also it's funny how your point is totally invalidated by this yet you keep down the route of gun control as if this will magically stop nigs from nigging
>>
>>80934821
Also the fact that an 80 IQ Somalian can make a fucking gun, should show you that if nigs wanna nig, they'll make a fucking gun to do it.
>>
>>80934795
Guns aren't manufactured in Mexico. And Marijuana is grown on trees. Cocaine is a good case. Look at the quality of cocaine that filters in through the border as compared to places where it was made. It's absolute shit.

Yes, there would be a black market for firearms, but the US is the world's leader in gun manufacturing. We also have a tremendous amount of pull when it comes to the legal manufacturing of goods in other countries. Guns "made on the black market" would be terribly made, unreliable, and difficult to obtain. If Tyrone had to pay $5,000 for a shoddy pistol with shit accuracy that might blow up in his hand, he might reconsider.
>>
>>80935127
Mexicans just buy old soviet stock, like every other third world shithole.
>>
>>80934422
Underrated?
>>
>>80935026
They can nig all they like, there's little that can be done about that on a practical level. But I would rather they nig with a one shot tin pea shooter that is likely to blow up in their face than nig with a finely crafted weapon with surgical precision. I doubt many somalian's are crafting things up to US military standards.
>>
>>80935127
Also 80 tyrones could pay me 100 bucks for my shitty pistols that won't blow up in their hands.
>>
File: australianhomemadem11s.jpg (91 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
australianhomemadem11s.jpg
91 KB, 650x366
>>80935127
Look at the bikers in australia

They get people to make them high quality full auto submachine guns.

This aint no crap that will blow up in your hand friendo
>>
>>80934254
Yea, kinda like how lsd, meth, cocaine, heroine prostitutes, bombs etc have been illegal all your life and therefor are impossible to find right?

Hell, it's easier to get cocaine than it is to get kinder eggs in the states.
>>
>>80935220
Interesting. Are they still manufacturing "old soviet stock"?
>>
Because even if you managed to shut down all the big time manufacturers people would still end up making them in their garages. See: Aussie bikers and their benchmade smgs.
>>
>>80935300
>Finely crafted
You nogunz fag, niggers use god damn fucking hi points and glocknades
>>
>>80935354
Well all those fucking SKS, Nuggets and Ak's come from somewhere now don't they?
>>
>>80935330
And what is the firearm related fatality rate like in Australia, friendo? Yeah, there will never be a perfect solution to any of the world's problems. But that doesn't mean we can't minimize the damage.
>>
>>80934254
There are also a lot of loop holes too. Anyone can guy an 80% AR lower, a milling machine, and the rest of an AR with absolutely no background check. If someone got desperate enough, you can go to home depot, spend a few dollars, and you have a zip gun.. which shooting 12ga 00 buckshot at a close range, is absolutely devastating.
>>
>>80934254
>The idea is simple, if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will get guns.

If guns are outlawed, you will witness a bloodier civil war than has ever been seen. We gun owners would start murdering feds on our front lawns.
>>
>>80935470
You're deflecting. I was addressing your point about homemade firearms being shit and I totally blew you the fuck out on that.
>>
>>80934434
It isn't though. Clinton put all the niggers in jail and crime dropped like a rock. New York and its broken window laws literally cleaned up the city from being a shithole. Now that they're repealing those it's becoming a shithole again.

We have near zero gun violence outside brown people.
>>
File: Iq8HFjhh.jpg (77 KB, 1024x712) Image search: [Google]
Iq8HFjhh.jpg
77 KB, 1024x712
>>80935127
The US wal-marts sell Korean hand grenades, right?

> ROBERT BECKHUSEN 2012
> Hand-lobbed grenades are unfortunately quite common, and hundreds of grenades have reportedly been detonated in Mexico in 2012 alone. In 2009, "spillover" violence came to the forefront of concerns over border security after someone threw a South Korean fragmentation grenade into a strip club in Pharr, Texas. The grenade didn't explode, but was later traced to another batch of imported grenades that were lobbed at the U.S. consulate in Monterrey and a TV news studio.

Rocket-propelled grenade launchers are some of the heaviest weapons possessed by the cartels, and owe their introduction to the region during the Cold War conflicts in Central America. The launchers have also been reportedly stolen from military stockpiles in countries like El Salvador and Honduras and smuggled across the border into Mexico. They've been used in retaliatory attacks against the police and army following the arrest of cartel bosses, and Heriberto Lazcano — the former Zetas boss killed by Mexican marines in early October — was also reportedly packing one.

Later in October, several Mexican cops came close to being on the receiving end. A police SWAT team in the border city of Piedas Negras stopped a stolen van when they were fired on by gunmen. The gunmen fled the van on foot, but left behind a Soviet-made RPG-7 launcher with three rockets. It provoked El Narco author Ioan Grillo to note: "If the criminals had got a rocket off, they could easily have blown the SWAT vehicle to pieces."

> Guns "made on the black market" would be terribly made, unreliable, and difficult to obtain.

Lol no. Pic related.
>>
>>80935387
Yo, gunzfag, considering that niggers still kill a goodly amount of people, obviously those weapons aren't as shitty as you think they are.

But they are still LEAGUES better than what said niggers could produce themselves.
>>
>>80935127
>5000 dollars
>doesn't know anything about building a gun
With 10 dollars you can make a single shot, reload-able, shotgun.
20 bucks and a drill press you can make a full auto shotgun.
40 bucks and 20 hours you can do the same thing with a rifled barrel, you fucking retarded faggot.

http://pastebin.com/5L77et9E
>>
Pack it up OP is a faggot Nogunz who knows shit all about how easy it is to manufacture your own firearms, or buy 80% receivers which are legally not a firearm, and all the rest of the parts to a gun which also legally isn't a firearm, and make the stuff by the truckload with some time rented at your local machine shop/university's CNC lab
>>
>>80934254
The US has enormous borders and isn't an island. No where with these conditions successfully outlaws guns.

t. Isolated island with no guns. Except criminals still have guns.
>>
>>80935621
Oh boy tyrone shoots tyrone with a hi point he stole then throws it in the trash boy what a fine crafted babykiller, truly a more civilized weapon for a superior age
>>
>>80935565
not just feds, feds only act on unjust laws. The tomato is ruined and must be thrown out, but unless the pests are exterminated then the next tomato will inevitably share the same fate.
>>
If you don't want to bother with a milling machine to build an AR, you can just make an AK.. out of.. you know... a shovel

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/11/26/turning-a-shovel-into-a-ak/
>>
>>80935587
Yeah, you're right. Argument over. Obviously those guns in the picture are made by people with the exact same manufacturing capabilities as Smith & Wesson. The solution I'm proposing would not work even a little bit. Nothing would change at all, there would still be at least one gun for every person in this country.
>>
>>80935751
As if it's a negative on society for tyrone to shoot tyrone. Why retrict your rights to save niggers?
>>
>>80934254
>If a law was put in place that said US citizens could not purchase firearms
and we can finally finish gassing the jews?
>>
>>80934484
thats a problem. we can fix it
>>
>>80935842
So your proposal is to ruin a fucking hobby enjoyed by millions for fucking nothing? How fucking jewish are you?
>>
>>80934422
kek
>>
>>80935638
And I'm sure all the people making them would sell them at cost right? That's how capitalism works, right?
>>
>>80935127
>Yes there's would be a black market for firearms
And who will participate in said black market?

Perhaps people who have no respect for the law to begin with, and connections to contraband via existing experience and contacts in illegal activities?

Aka 'criminals'?

"Gun deaths " are not a problem in the US.
Homicide (murder and manslaughter ) per capita is mostly quarantined in 15 to 20 cities which are the main drivers of violent crime, going down globally, and has no correlation with firearm ownership rates- surprising even considering how good they are as force multipliers

Who would be disenfranchised are law abiding citizens facing threats far more immediate than the time it takes for police to arrive.
>>80935300
Gangs are adept in killing with fists, blunt objects, knives and firearms . Even when firearms are removed they still commit homicide at the same rate, implying they shift very easily to using the others, one, or all means.

What do you get out of pretending to be this stupid?

Do you have some humilation fetish?
>>
>>80935921
That was sarcasm you fucking nog
>>
>>80935842
You have also not proposed a mechanism for rounding up the huge number of existing guns that was the basis of your idea.
It's almost like you have not really thought about this.
>>
>>80935849
I'm arguing that nigs kill nigs, and I rather them have hi points to do it then me being able to finger fuck my memeguns every weekend. than be forces to give up my rights just so they can buyshitty guns and still kill eachother.
>>
>>80936016
>Gangs are adept in killing with fists, blunt objects, knives and firearms . Even when firearms are removed they still commit homicide at the same rate, implying they shift very easily to using the others, one, or all means.
Proof?
>>
>>80936025
But your proposal wouldn't change anything, and all it would do is push the firearm market underground, and make it fucking surge.
>>
>>80934254
AFAIK, since the invention of the firearm there has been only one society which has successfully removed firearms. And they didn't do it for very long. I'm pretty sure I don't want to live in that society.
>>
>>80935127

It wouldn't not be very hard for a cartel to take control over a port and import weapons form china, russia etc. It would not be hard for them to hire machinists and buy mills and laths to make firearms.
>>
File: Turn em All in America.jpg (414 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
Turn em All in America.jpg
414 KB, 719x1280
>>80934519
>Then why is Mexico such a shit hole?

Shh anon. Never mention Mexico please. The gun-grabbers don't like to be reminded of what happens when you actually follow their advice (and ban or heavily restrict guns)
>>
>>80935127
If the implication here is if manufacture and sale of firearms would stop in the US usage and sale would stop in Mexico as well, let me introduce you to the Khyber Pass
>>
>>80935951
The current cost of firearms is higher than illegal guns because the government banned their production by unlicensed businesses.

Just like car insurance or ambulances, the government is preventing a free market from lowing the prices. If you weren't a proxy and had actually bothered doing research on this topic then you would know that buying stolen guns is very cheap, and you can buy ghost guns from libertarians for even cheaper.

Feel free to come to USA one day and check it out, most of us would gladly take a newfriend to the range or on a duck shoot.
>>
>>80936072
I don't know, what's the proposed mechanism for rounding up illegals wingnuts seem to spout off about. Use that.

But in seriousness, institute a buy back program. That worked well enough in Australia. Put a majorly high penalty on anyone possessing a firearm illegally. It wouldn't work overnight, but nothing can reasonably be expected to. It will take time.
>>
>>80934307

Fippo bippo! OP is destroyed by this one simple fact!
>>
>>80934883
>10,000,000 will starve in a year if the grid goes down.

Bullshit, it would easily be more like ten million (10,000,000). Maybe more.
>>
>>80935842
Yes there would be unless you confiscate guns.

How do you propose we do that? Us rednecks would shoot all of you commie gun grabbers.

No mass confiscations will work in this country as it is today. You need to do progressive gun control before that is possible. Even then you won't be able to do it within your lifetime realistically.
>>
File: BsO1vEPC.jpg (19 KB, 310x480) Image search: [Google]
BsO1vEPC.jpg
19 KB, 310x480
>>80934821
>Hmm, and where are Mexicans getting their guns from?

From your president Obama, the one you voted for.
>>
>>80935951
No you sell them for oh say 30 bucks more, then you sell around 100 to 150 to your local gang and you make a profit of around 3000 bucks and they get 100 shot guns for 50 bucks a pop which is a real fucking good deal cause good luck getting a semi automatic shotgun for under 800-1000 bucks
>>
>>80935951
Fuck off, retard.
If it costs you 50 bucks to make a gun and you sell it for 5000 all it means is that someone else is going to make the same gun and sell it for 4000. The guy selling at 5000 will not be able to sell anything so he will lower the price until the prices are low enough for a price reduction to not make any economical sense.

That's how capitalism works.
>>
>>80936203
No, it would change quite a lot, actually. The amount of firearms being produced would plummet, and the cost of firearms would skyrocket. The penalty for possessing a firearm at all would be much higher.
>>
File: Gun Control Works in Mexico.jpg (63 KB, 748x549) Image search: [Google]
Gun Control Works in Mexico.jpg
63 KB, 748x549
That settles it lads, time for gun control!
>>
>>80936376
Use fucking ICE? That's your big idea?
>>
>>80934583
Yep throw it all out the door. Exterminate the cancerous Bill of Rights, huh? Fuck you faggot, shall not be infringed libcuck betafag.
>>
>>80936420
I didn't vote Obama in either election. But thanks for your assumptions.
>>
>>80936376
>That worked well enough in Australia.
And has failed miserably in cities across the US.
The only way you're getting Americans guns is by force. Have fun starting a civil war, retard.
>>
>>80935565
This.
>>
>>80936546
Yes, because the US and Mexico are complete 1 to 1 analogues, right?
>>
>>80936522
Oh yeah just like it did for prohibition huh? Sure glad jhonny law banned them likker sales, there wasn't a huge surge in production or a giant rise in orginized crime or nothing who is al capone?
>>
>>80936681

Mexicans are white, after all.
>>
>>80935565
Have fun taking out missles and unmanned drones with your hand guns. I'm sure you all operate with miltiary efficiency
>>
>>80936141
that stats that show how violent drug related crime doesn't always involve a fire-arm.
>>
>>80936752

As long as the government's asking at least.
>>
File: 1458998210283.jpg (42 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1458998210283.jpg
42 KB, 657x527
>>80934254
Because even if it was a good idea, which it isn't. Taking away and destroying every firearm in America isn't logistically possible.
>Ban all guns.
Ask France how that's working out.
>>
>>80934254
Brazil has made it nearly impossible to legally acquire a gun. In Brazil, they have 8 guns per 100 people compared to 113 per 100 people in the US. Brazil's gun homicide rate, at 18.79 per 100,000 people, is still significantly higher than in the US, at 3.43 per 100,000 people.

Banning gun ownership doesn't fix the problem. The problem is cultural.
>>
>>80936773
No But the fact any american can buy enough explosives to level a four story building by passing some safety tests and filling out some forms, not to mention own gallons of sweet sweet unregulated napalm will sure do a number on power grids, and military convoys etc, al...
>>
>>80936773
The point is that it won't ever come to that, because enough people aren't as cucked as yourself in this country.
>>
>>80936918
Cool. Have fun.
>>
>>80936376
So a gangbanging murderer is going to worry about a fine? You are not being realistic. You have not researched this topic. You must watch In Search Of The Second Amendment and read John Lott's More Guns Less Crime. Also you should read Colin Flaherty's White Girl Bleed A Lot.
>>
>>80934254
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>80936773
>the military will surely stand together while bombing their friends and family!
Nah that sit would fracture like nuts. Not to mention you can't run a country while bombing your tax payers... It's an insurgency. Every time you bomb an insurgents house you kill his friends and family. Those people have friends and family that just declared war on you too. And there is a gun for every one of them in this country.

You can't subjugate your own people in a total war scenario. That shit doesn't work and you're retarded for thinking it could.
>>
>>80936773
>implying 30 iq towel heads didn't hold off the US military with below belt tactics.
>>
>>80934254
Why not remove the gang bangers, then you can all have guns and enjoy them without a thousand murders per year.

> right to guns
> no right to being a violent criminal
> engage Philippines Duterte final solution
> no more crime, have all the guns you want
>>
>>80936773
>Implying military personnel would attack their own families. >Implying US military would mindlessly and unquestioningly strike American Civilians, with government approval.
>>
>>80936203
This
Let's force an entire industry out of legal employment, I'm sure they will forget all their skills and definitely not expatriate or go underground.
>>
File: ajQ7qbz5_700w_0.jpg (39 KB, 700x432) Image search: [Google]
ajQ7qbz5_700w_0.jpg
39 KB, 700x432
>>80934254
>there's a lot of guns
>criminals don't follow the rules
>criminals steal guns
>I'll infringe on everyone's rights so criminals can't break the rules
>criminals will still break the rules

Liberal logic
>>
>>80936957
When shit hits the fan I'll be sure to find you friend, then you suck my cock as you lack the means to defend you and yours and I hold all the power thanks to the fact if you don't I can rape your loved ones and skull fuck them to death if I so choose
>>
Assuming there is a race war coming.
How hard is it to make your own guns?
Like a mini assembly line.
Is the uzi still the easiest?
>>
>>80934254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE

A half retarded pakistani man with no tongue can make a functional weapon to manufacturer specifications in less than a day with nothing but scrap metal and a nail file. Your argument is invalid.
>>
The main problem I see is there is no willingness to prosecute those illegally owning a firearm. So they just let felons back out on the street with their sick new hipoint
>>
>>80936376
Illegals are only here for easy benefits. Cut the entitlements and they self-deport. GG no RE
>>
>>80937137
thanks to the fact I'm armed and you're not*
>>
>>80937150
Easy as fuck. Luty SMG is the easiest I'm aware of. Essentially a WW2 grease gun made with shit you find at Home Depot.

If you have a drill press and a file you can make one. If you have even a basic machine shop you can mass produce them.
>>
>>80934254
Also, the reason there are so many shootings in ShitCongo is because Obama refuses to deploy the national guard to lawless South ChiCongo there even through many black activist and church groups HAVE BEGGED HIM TO DEPLOY THE NATL GUARD.

You see, it's bad optics to have soldiers on every street with guns it means Obama has failed as a liberal so he just lets that problem fester, thinking silly liberal solutions will work. 'What we need.. is a dialogue"
>>
>>80936681
Gun control either works, or it doesn't. Help me out on this??
>>
>>80934254
>insert family guy episode where they burned all the guns and then got invaded by mutant stewies
>>
File: 1468399321664.jpg (46 KB, 394x449) Image search: [Google]
1468399321664.jpg
46 KB, 394x449
>>80937150
You can make a fucking Sten in your garage.

>good enough for the brits in WWII, it's good enough for me
>>
>>80934812
>all that bomb crime in Australia, China, Japan, etc
>>
>>80936957
Got anything to refute >>80937137 ? Cause I mean that's a pretty good fucking case for owning a gun. if you don't have one I'll rape you. What are you gonna do? Shoot me? with your lack of guns?
>>
>>80937247
Cool.
If they are that easy I wonder if many of the steps can be automated with an arduino.

Though most people will probably say that getting bullets are the bigger problem.
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 500x654
>>80934254
If u don't want a gun, that's fine, just don't take mine.

Lemme shoot cans and listen to smadhmouth
>>
>>80937402
>All of those north american pavement apes and camel jockeys and wetbacks in Australia, China, Japan
>>
File: R2367572122.jpg (8 KB, 200x277) Image search: [Google]
R2367572122.jpg
8 KB, 200x277
>>80937402
>Japan
>No bombs
>>
>>80937175
Are you telling me that when a gang shoot out happens and the criminals are caught red handed with illegal firearms that they don't additionally charge them with a felony of the possession of an illegal firearm? Jesus Christ
I bet you were born in this fine nation too and I'll tell you this much as a legal first gen immigrant, you are an ungrateful piece of human garbage.
>>
>>80937402
There was a ton of bomb crime in Canada a few years ago during the Quebec biker war, wiring cars to blow up for assassinations, parking vans full of explosives next to strip bars, home made grenades tossed into biker club houses.
>>
>>80937514
Time for gun control lads.....

ah.. whose on the chopping block this time?
>>
>>80935127
>terribly made, unreliable and difficult to obtain
>FUCKING IMPLYING

Mate, it's a news story every 2 weeks here that the police raid bikie clubs or houses of members and found homemade shotguns, pistols, people are killed with a homemade fully automatics in gangland wards.

It seriously hasn't stopped shit. It's only stopped twats from shooting themself so they just go and overdose on drugs
>>
>>80934254
So your argument is that the 99.9999% of guns that aren't used in crime should all be outlawed because some niggers in a concentrated area can't behave? How about no, fuck off.
>>
File: 1385754501563.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1385754501563.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>Also never mention switzerland lads

TIA
>>
>>80937442
>Though most people will probably say that getting bullets are the bigger problem.
Kinda. It's not hard to make steel casing (and I have no idea if aluminum casings would work), but the powder itself is pretty simple. They'd be a bit less reliable, but I dunno how much. Not sure if you can make aluminum projectiles either. Lead it used because it's soft and expands. You can't use steel... I guess you could melt down old pennies and copper piping for jackets... Someone else surely knows better.
>>
>>80936141
>Gangs are adept in killing with fists, blunt objects, knives and firearms .

https://www.quandl.com/data/FBI/WEAPONS11-US-Murders-by-Weapon-Type

Notice the mix

>Correlations of firearms per capita and firearms access to homicide

https://www.aei.org/publication/chart-of-the-day-more-guns-less-gun-violence-between-1993-and-2013/

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/no-states-with-higher-gun-ownership-dont-have-more-gun-murders/article/2573353

https://clintonmead.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/whats-worse-than-less-gun-control-the-alphabet/

>Even when firearms are removed they still commit homicide at the same rate or in line with a decreasing trend line led by variables independent of firearms access

http://crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/

http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/guns-in-other-countries/
>>
>>80935470
>firearm fatality rate
Literally on the same trend it was in during the 80's, and 90's until the gun ban
Guns have done nothing to stop homocides, suicide or robbery here. At least every 2 days some store gets held up by gun point in my area
>>
>>80937701
Or Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico, or any other gun-control Utopias, these examples to not help the general gun-control narrative.

TIA
>>
>>80937175
Additionally, if you are speaking of people that are known to have illegal firearms and question why the police or BATFE don't prosecute them then your still being ignorant. You probably can't even source the claim you've made.
>>
>>80934812
maybe we should legalize bombs?

no need for backround checks
>>
>>80937710
You can buy lead by the pound for cheap. and with brass you can form it with a mold, you can also buy all the molds and a reloading bench pretty cheap. the main problem are the primers which are a pain in the ass to make yourself.
>>
>>80934254
Yes, they would be.

Sand niggers are capable of creating landmines and guns. I've seen videos of niggers smithing guns by hand and passing down the trade.
>>
>>80937439
No, apart from the fact if it comes down to an actual civil war, my money will be on the side with the nukes and not the fat middle age fuckers that turn up to Trump rallies.
>>
>>80937746
>Literally on the same trend it was in during the 80's, and 90's until the gun ban
Man. Wish more people knew that. Every retard on the opposite side of the fence cites Australia as some sort of success story. Nevermind that you have the population of just one of our states, a mostly homogeneous society, no borders and the rates were dropping anyway.

I'm sorry you guys were robbed Ausbro... It's happening here in CA come the end of this year. Our governor should be hung.
>>
I think OP left
>>
>>80937788
>Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico, or any other gun-control Utopias, these examples to not help the general gun-control narrative.

Do not help. These gun-control paradises, "do not" help the general gun control narrative, so please never mention them lads, Eric Holder thanks you, Obama, Soros etc, thank you.
>>
>>80937402
>implying the police don't do regular raids like every week here and find homemade explosives

If it wasn't for how efficient our terrorism unit is here in Australia, we'd have be blown up multiple times.
>>
File: Mexican Anti-Gun Group Assembly.jpg (103 KB, 1007x603) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Anti-Gun Group Assembly.jpg
103 KB, 1007x603
>>80937955
Hopefully to Mexico.
>>
>>80935127
Poor Filipinos make functioning guns out of scrap metal in their garages. There is no way that they would cost close to $5,000. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about moron. Shut up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fna9WEO6BjE
>>
>>80934254
>manufactured at the same rate they are right now
You know that guns aren't expendeble right?
if you made a law like that all the guns in private possession at this moment wouldn't magically disappear.

The rate at which they are manufactured wouldn't matter for MANY years to come.

The supply wouldn't be drastically reduced for a while unless you either actively confiscated them or had some sort of buy back program, and I don't know anyone with guns who would participate in a buy-back program willingly at least not all of their guns.
>>
>>80934254

There's not gun problem. There are only gun facts:

1. Guns are guns

2. People using guns causes the guns to kill.

This is fucking normal.

Look at Switzerland who also have guns. No problems. Point is, because there are massive influx of drugs across the border as well as weapons, there can never be a gun free nation.

Finally: with 300+ million guns,you can now put away the myth that a tyrannical government with a military will not be threatened by a few chumps with muskets.... It's a legit deterrent to government fuck ups... And yet we still have government fuckingg us.

It would be 10 x more severe without the deterent

If some idiots shoot each others heads off, then so be it
>>
>>80937864
What is even in the primers?
Though I majored in accounting I always had a knack for chemistry and even took college courses in it.
>>
>>80937865
We aren't talking about overseas. We are talking about America. But what would you rather have, Tyrone coming at you with an expertly manufactured glock or something he made in his basement?
>>
>>80937922
> Nuking your taxbase
> Iradiating your arable land

Keynesian economics everyone.
>>
>>80934254
do you know how many black market pistols there are too that are unaccounted for? gazillions! removing the tool will not solve the crime dilemma. want to know what makes criminals? lead. thats the single greatest contributor to an entire litany of urban ills, delinquency, low attention rates, shitty cognitive skills. research that shit sometime. its fascinating. lead emmissions over the last 50 years forms a perfect horseshoe more or less with emmissions peaking in the 80s and 90s. as lead gas was gradually taken off the market, crime rates dropped. east coast mayors like to think broken windows policing contributed to the lower crime rates but crime went down across the world all at the same time lead was taken out of gas. thats the issue we should be dealing with, lead, not guns..
>>
>>80934254
I think I can make a gun in my basement with the tools and equipment i already have. I don't bother because my 3d printer and cnc mill will make a shitty gun that can't stand up to a manufactured model. But if guns were banned, my shitty gun starts to look pretty good by comparison. Seriously, anyone with a basic computer and 4k worth of equipment/tools can make a serviceable firearm.
>>
>>80937810
There's no need to legalize bombs because if someone wants to make a bomb then they can and if they're smart they can use it and never be caught.

I won't tell you how many ways you could do it because it would take too long. If you cant figure it out then you're retarded.
>>
>>80938243
>There's no need to legalize bombs
we should do it in the name of self-defence. the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb
>>
>>80938116
>Finally: with 300+ million guns,you can now put away the myth that a tyrannical government with a military will not be threatened by a few chumps with muskets.
How many nukes would they have to drop before Glen Beck starts sounding like a fucking idiot? I'm guessing one.
>>
>>80937922
Oh yeah, the Feds will nuke the very nation they are suppose to protect. All the "bad gun owners" will be concentrated in one spot the exact size of the blast radius of the nuke too right? Renounce your citizenship and leave this country.
>>
>>80938125
Friction sensitive compounds are used such as sodium chloratelead styphinate, mercuric azide etc. Modern primer compositions usually are proprietary metal-organic mixtures to be non-corrosive.
>>
>>80938324
You joke but that has been what has stopped our world from being nuked to shit lol
>>
>>80938324
Bombs are indiscriminate with their killing, shitposter, which is why they're classified as WMD.
>>
>>80938161
The smithed guns those niggers made were grade-A quality not fucking zip-guns.

Thinking the one country where most guns on fucking EARTH are manufactured, where it's biggest customer for said product is ITSELF, wouldn't have a huge portion of population capable of doing it by hand at home, couldn't possibly be, is so fucking retarded you should genuinely kill yourself.
>>
>>80937934
It's impossible to argue the point even with Australians because we're so brainwashed
>we should have our guns back
>>But muh mass murders?
>we have had 10 mass murders in 20 years since the gun ban with 74 dead, the prior 20 years to the gun ban, excluding Port Arthur itself, we had 14 mass murders and 75 dead. The trend is literally flat.

>but muh homicides
>There has been a mild declining trend since the 80's and the numbers have been majorly sporadic, with some years after the gun ban having even more deaths per capita.

>muh suicides
>Literally the same story

>muh America
>How is America like Australia? What about Switzerland or Israel?

>Fucking Nazi mass murderer that's what you are
>Nazis banned guns in 1938, all the Jews still died.
>>
>>80935127
> $5,000 for a shoddy pistol with shit accuracy that might blow up in his hand

Nobody is gonna pay $5,000 for a Glock
>>
>>80938374
So in your scenario, the feds would be willing to go to war with "the very nation they are supposed to protect," but they won't give themselves the ability to win that war?

Were all the Imperialists conveniently located in the blast radius of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Threat of total annihilation tends to be a pretty decent deterrent.
>>
If you're going to have such strong opinions on guns, it would really be helpful if you got some experience firsthand at a gun range and safety classes instead of whatever political wonk shit you learned from.

You're hung up on the very basics, and sound like the ultrachristfags bitching about video games messing with peoples minds, or soccer moms losing their shit about pot.

Think of it as getting yourself some cultural enrichment.
>>
>>80938161
What difference would it make? If you were the victim in that situation you couldn't do shit. He would have the gun and you wouldn't. He wouldhave the power. If you even dare think to physically strike him all it'd take for him is to pull the trigger. He had distance and you dont. If you don't like the second amendment why don't you leave? Please?
>>
>>80934254
Jamaica
>>
>>80934583
c. 2007

cool story bro
>>
File: 1465276447502.png (746 KB, 1600x708) Image search: [Google]
1465276447502.png
746 KB, 1600x708
>>80934254
>>
>>80937922
so you're all good for me raping your ass like it's deliverance until the bombs fall then huh?
>>
>>80938626
>The government will nuke its own people
>the government will kill the people who run the nation
>the government will destroy all its own infrastructure
>the government will nuke its own people expecting them to forfeit so those same people can live under a government that nukes its own people

Getting nuked just means polarising people further
>>
>>80938778
What's stopping them from using that now? I mean, they're breaking the law anyway, right?
>>
>>80938818
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>80938626
If you think a nuke will make you win the war flat out you are wrong. You only give whatever rival more reason to win because they now have nothing to lose. Even if it came to a civil war the Feds wouldn't use a nuke on this nation in a military fashion. It'd be a conventional war. You sincerely should leave this nation.
>>
>>80938891
That's funny, the only time Nuclear weapons were ever used in the history of mankind, it proved you completely wrong.
>>
>>80934254
because a simple shotgun is a trip to Home Depot, and a can do attitude away. A rifled barrel is simply a matter of good materials and machine tool knowledge. A lot of people think that guns are super complex pieces of precision engineering, but they aren't.

Maybe we should ban guns. It would turn a percentage of niggers into skilled machinists and chemists.
>>
File: 1462856038222.png (640 KB, 642x749) Image search: [Google]
1462856038222.png
640 KB, 642x749
>>80938853
logic twisting retarded asshole detected in sector fag-3
>>
>>80934434
Gas all niggers, or at least all nigger violent felons. Problem solved.
>>
>>80938878
Just you wait my little anal butter boy It'll be the best once I strap you ass first to my truck and give all the boy's turns at your gaping shitpussy.
>>
>>80934583
>constitution could never ever be amended
Ummmmmmm.
what?
>>
>>80938853
Who's to say they aren't?
>>
File: The_113754_961536.gif (394 KB, 720x2304) Image search: [Google]
The_113754_961536.gif
394 KB, 720x2304
My favorite homemade gun design
>>
>>80934583
The founding fathers were probably a lot smarter than you, dumbass.
>>
>>80935589
>Now that they're repealing those it's becoming a shithole again.
Come here often?
>>
>>80934254
>what is black market
nogs get guns as easily as they get weed. likely from the same people too
>>
>>80938976
No it didn't.

The only reason Japan gave up was because the emperor was asked for his opinion and the Emperor was held in such high prestige because people believed he was descendent from God.

If it was up purely to the Japanese command, they would have kept fighting to the very last man.

There is no such God emperor inside a US rebellion
>>
>>80939124
Which is why they had the foresight to give us the ability to amend the constitution, dumbass.
>>
>>80939117
wouldn't the kick basically embed it in you
>>
>>80938976
You fucking idiot. japan is not the USA.

At the time the only nation that had nuclear weaponry was USA and USA alone.

USA could've beaten Japan conventionally anyways, they were already negotiating the peace treaty. The nukes were dropped in order to let everyone else in the world know they're the new boss.
>>
>>80938976
The emperor also had multiple assassination attempts on him by his own generals when he went to sign the surrender FYI
>>
File: 1460372947410.jpg (18 KB, 372x246) Image search: [Google]
1460372947410.jpg
18 KB, 372x246
>>80934254
Oh boy look, another chance to dump my folder of DIY guns. Lets start with the golden oldie.
>>
>>80936376
>proposed mechanism for rounding up illegals

Illegal immigrants are not guaranteed the same rights and privileges as US citizens and are subject to such consequences with few avenues of prevention or recourse.

Armed US citizens have avenues of prevention- their being armed, and avenues of recourse- the courts.

Deportation isn't even 100% , which is why many who support it do so in conjunction with legal immigration reforms, a wall, welfare limits and ending birthright citizenship.

Using your illegals=guns analogy, this would mean that law abiding citizens would not have any, and the few illegal ones left would be in the hands of criminals.

>a buy back program. That worked well enough in Australia.

Homicide was already decreasing pre 1994. Crime since then has followed the general trend (with some upward spikes) irrespective of the policies.

There are more guns now in Aus than 1994

The gun mainly out out of use thanks to the measures is semiautomatic rifles, responsible for a scant few of domestic homicides

Even if the argument is that semiautomatic rifles are the ' mass shooting' weapon , There have been several massacres since PA, two of 10+ victims done with arson.

>Put a majorly high penalty on anyone possessing a firearm illegally.

You would run into
1. The practical issue of disarming people

The constitutional issue of disarming people.

I really do want to see you try in this endeavor.

Also please refer to the links I posted.
>>
>>80938976
Sincerely hope you are a proxy. You don't deserve to be a citizen. Leave this nation.
>>
>>80934254
Criminals have no trouble at all getting guns in countries that ban them.

Anyway, it's not like it's a mysterious magic technology. Simple design are easy to make. Millions of firearms were produced by civilians working in terrible conditions with extremely limited supply of materials during the siege of Leningrad. I have made a shitty 1911 replica in my spare time, in Bongland. It fires things, though I wouldn't bet on quality control.
>>
File: 1467607885613.jpg (68 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
1467607885613.jpg
68 KB, 640x355
>>80939286
>>
>>80938402
Yeah those are dangerous. Hard to control and some batches that should set off with a hammer hit may go up just with a slight movement.
>>
>>80939214
No. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>80939214
Kek
>>
File: 1467599368063.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1467599368063.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
>>80939340
This one's 3d printed, so it still needs to be filed down.
>>
>>80934254
If it is so easy for outlaws to get guns then tell me why all European countries have much lower gun crime than the US?
>>
>>80934422
Kek'd
>>
>>80939162
>The only reason Japan gave up was because the emperor was asked for his opinion and the Emperor was held in such high prestige because people believed he was descendent from God.
That's a great big fucking lie. The Emperor hasn't held an ounce of political power in Japan since before the fucking Edo period. But let's give you the benefit of the doubt anyway. You don't think the fucking bombs had anything to do with his opinion? It was all one big coinky-dink?
>>
File: 1467367325284.jpg (548 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467367325284.jpg
548 KB, 1600x1200
>>80939397
This one's made out of a fucking thong lmao
>>
>>80939249
Oh, wow. I didn't realize they stopped him.
>>
File: 1467365995737.jpg (43 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1467365995737.jpg
43 KB, 650x366
>>80939450
>>
>>80939402
Not as many minorities/niggers. White people in America have the same crime rate as native europeans.
>>
>>80934254
literally doesnt matter at this point because of all the guns in circulation. Just like canada they "banned" things like AK47s and FN-FALs (commonly purchased ARs in canada in the 70-80s) yet i know many people who have 2 or 3.

also
>pic related
A FUCKING CROSSBOW?
>>
>>80934583
Implying you faggots actually try to pass a constitutional amendment, instead of passing legislation that erodes it piece by piece
>>
>>80939423
And you don't think the rest of our war machine against them had anything to do with it? Shit dude, we should just get rid of all our military besides those who are in charge of nukes yo. Your a fucking military and economic genius.
>>
File: 1465883648012.jpg (322 KB, 1184x553) Image search: [Google]
1465883648012.jpg
322 KB, 1184x553
>>80939518
the Broomhandle patterns are really popular for DIY automatic handguns. It helps that they're extremely simple to make.
>>
>>80939518
Is that a makeshift M3? If so, I respect the craftsmanship.
>>
>>80939423
>He doesn't know about the Meiji Restoration.
come on anons go easy on him, it's not his fault he was born retarded
>>
File: 1467365937628.jpg (89 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
1467365937628.jpg
89 KB, 650x900
>>80939599
Some more.
>>
>>80939501
Yeah them japs were mighty ripe to surrender what with trying to kill the guy who was trying to do it after being nuked twice. Really crushed their suicidal spirit.
>>
File: 1464086082520.jpg (24 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
1464086082520.jpg
24 KB, 460x307
>>80939649

>>80939621
M8, bikies here make AR-18's and these. This isn't some bogan making a slap gun in his shed, they have production lines.
>>
>If a law was put in place that said US citizens could not purchase firearms, do you think they would still be manufactured at the same rate they are right now?
they would. nobody want's to get put out of his business. or did alcohol industry stop when you put on prohibition?
>>
File: 1465799091579.jpg (50 KB, 650x390) Image search: [Google]
1465799091579.jpg
50 KB, 650x390
>>80939713
>>
>>80939423
>The Emperor holds no power.
>The Shogunate is overthrown and disbanded in 1877
>Power is reconsolidated under Emperor Meiji
>>
File: Black crime.png (61 KB, 867x745) Image search: [Google]
Black crime.png
61 KB, 867x745
>>80934254
Are guns really the problem though?
>>
>>80937922
Let's say the Army, Navy, and Air force members who have the keys to destruction don't defect as they are constitutinally obligated to, it ethically inclined to, or practically incentivized to (living in a nuclear civil war torn hell hole)

what purpose would it serve a government to bomb its own lands and people en masse?

That sounds like the goal of a cartoon villain
>I will rule the world
>to destroy it
>and bask in the ruin until my death comes
>>
>>80939423
You're a great big fucking retard. Holy shit.
>>
>>80937922
see>>80934883
>>
File: 1467366997256.jpg (61 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
1467366997256.jpg
61 KB, 720x460
>>80939759
This one was found buried in a bikies yard. Note the size of those bullets. It was fully automatic.
>>
>>80939713
A self-produced USAS-12, most impressive.
>>
>>80934254
Guns from the 1600s still work. What you're suggesting would have no impact on anyone besides competitive shooters always looking for something on the cutting edge to shave hundredths of a second off their times. Not to mention with access to a basic machine shop you can build any gun out there with a simple blue print of keep any gun running with new parts with minimum knowledge of anything. And with 3d printing now using steels, this is just stupid and ignores reality. Dogmatic trash.
>>
>>80934254
Don't care. Just because some stupid niggers don't know any other way to resolve their insecure and inept ability to verbally disagree, doesn't mean I should have to pander to a culture that finds it acceptable to kill each other over blocks they don't even own.

Teach your kids to deal with problems rationally. Until then, don't talk to be because you raised a fucking retard that died over the color of his t-shirt, you primate, zero self control, or common sense nigger.

My rights will stay. Your culture will die. This is a win win and good for the county.
>>
>>80939346
The wonderful thing about primers is they need almost nothing and a small batch will last a long time. Small batches are much less likely to detonate violently in the event of an accident, and are much eaaier to keep cool (synthesis of some compounds in a dry ice/acetone bath is not uncommon. I have not seen a common commercially used primary compound that was unsafe at 200 Kelvin.)
>>
>>80939698
Well bud, I hate to break it to you, but they surrendered. Period.
>>
>>80939785
>>80939785
it's not his fault he's retarded.
>>
File: 1459859760515.jpg (40 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1459859760515.jpg
40 KB, 650x366
>>80939901
>>
>>80939861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ln1NVxCz8
>>
>>80936681
Then why should we do what Australia did?
>>
File: 1428297270538.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1428297270538.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
>>80940003
and here we have a 3d printed meme gun. That's a 7.62 bolt action mounted device on top of it.
>>
>>80939785
Tojo was Shogun in everything but name. I'm sorry, but if Hirohito was in charge, they wouldn't be "asking his opinion."
>>
>>80940075
Then why isn't Australia also Mexico?
>>
>>80940104
New Vegas will be a reality in my lifetime.
>>
>>80939986
Yup one man signed a surrender at the massive disapproval of his entire military who wanted to keep fighting to the point the US had to forcibly disarm and occupy Japan until the mid 50's if I remember correctly. THe emperor surrenderd if you think for a second the nukes would have stopped the IJN and IJA from waging war against america until every last japanese was dead you are truly fucking retarded and I implore you to pick up a couple fucking history books from your local library you fumbling retard
>>
File: 1457326791130.jpg (52 KB, 650x362) Image search: [Google]
1457326791130.jpg
52 KB, 650x362
>>80940104
the most posted ones, a pair of sub machine guns confiscated in Sydney.
>>
>>80940167
Because they're a majority white and most of their country isn't under control of drug cartels
>>
>>80940269
So is the US. What's the problem?
>>
>>80934254
Who obeys the laws?
What does a criminal do that makes themselves a criminal?
What does making a law that disarms people accomplish?
>>
File: 1451376033313.jpg (129 KB, 452x680) Image search: [Google]
1451376033313.jpg
129 KB, 452x680
>>80935851
I still don't get why he never went with his original plan instead of bombing a place where the people who commited the atrocities were not at.
>>
>>80940310
Well it starts with N and rhymes with Chigger you mong
>>
>>80934254
>>80934254
But when you come to take my guns I'm still gonna shoot you.

Why is this ALWAYS ignored??!? ?!!!!?!!?
>>
>>80940212
Okay, so quick question. Did the Japanese surrender after the bombs were dropped?
>>
>>80940425
But when I come to take your guns, I'm going to bring along a lot of other people with even more guns.

Why is this ALWAYS ignored?
>>
File: BasedStoreClerk.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
BasedStoreClerk.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>80934254

How about mexico which is a whole country that banned guns? Oh wait what? They sneak guns through the border? Lets ban guns on a whole continent then! You meant ships can still sneak in weapons? Oh no lets ban guns from the entire planet. Oh people can still get guns and make their own?

>there are people this retarded

Guess what, they they resort to knives then they resort to mobs attacking people like BLM/OWS during the trump rallies? Oh look you like mob rule? Where people are attacked based on their political views and have no way of defending themselves? Do you think those criminal would be so aggressive if they knew the people they attacked had the right to carry and shoot back at the violent mob? Who wants to be the first to die in the mob? That's the fucking retardation of these anti-gunners. It only brings more violent crime when you take away peoples right to defend themselves.
>>
>>80934254
Let me put this bluntly, you cannot buy guns in Chicago. It's illegal. The argument is that even with this ban, it not only hasn't worked, but has it perhaps has the opposite effect. Even if it you banned the manufacture of firearms, you may not get your desired effect.

Besides you would deprive thousands of their livelihoods, millions of their property(if guns were seized), Americans of an inalienable right and create a laughably strong black market. For what exactly?
>>
File: 3d-gun-640x387.jpg (62 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
3d-gun-640x387.jpg
62 KB, 640x387
>>80940251
here we have a 3d printed AR 15 lower. This exact one was fired just over 600 times consecutively before it broke. For perspective, a regular, traditionally manufactured AR-15 will generally give out after around 900 consecutive rounds without the opportunity to cool off. The gas chamber will overheat and explode.

This gun was printed 5 years ago, and technology is only advancing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAW72Y_XPF4
>>
>>80934254
>if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will get guns.
No, it's because there's a lot of niggers a and spics there.

>gangbangers
Again, niggers and spics. We're realists here, don't dance around what's really causing such high crime rates.
>>
>>80940551
Because why would those people who like having guns, want to get shot for your stupid sorry ass?
>>
>>80940467
Not willingly you nigger
>>
>>80938976
>the only time Nuclear weapons were ever used in the history of mankind, it proved you completely wrong

After:
Major blockades
A long Pacific war
Firebombing up and down Japan
The tide starting turning against the other Axis powers

And even still they were willing to fight to the last man on the Emperor's command

>>80939423

>The Emperor hasn't held an ounce of political power

You're confusing policymaking with power.

The Emperor may not have had much of a role in the details of tax rates, trade, and even much of foreign policy, but power
>making others do things for you
He had an enormous amount of. There were hundreds of Japanese who were willing to fight to the last man on forsaken islands with inferior weapons, and literally kamikaze for the sake of their Emperor .
>>
>>80940467
>>80940551

>being this fucking dense

It's on purpose you guys. Just stop replying. If it's not on purpose no amount of convincing arguments can fix braindamage.

The only other explanation is he suffers from egomania and thus can never admit he's wrong without diminishing himself.
>>
File: 1467608943027.png (347 KB, 686x888) Image search: [Google]
1467608943027.png
347 KB, 686x888
>>80940591
In short, you can only look at reality and continue to support gun control if you operate under the assumption that everybody else is as ignorant as you are. Any idiot can make a gun, except, apparently, people who support gun control.
>>
>>80940183
But I didn't see any 3D printers at the gun runners.
>>
>>80940551
As if I wouldn't call every gun owner I know and tell on you!! What now?? Implying someone didn't tell me!!

Implying civilians don't have a lot of guns and are not already coming after your tiny group of faggot European UN banana boys.
>>
>>80940310
13 percent of the population that happens to cause 50% of the violent crime.

And even then out violent crime is nowhere near Latin American or African Nations.
>>
>>80940680
>After:
Major blockades
>A long Pacific war
>Firebombing up and down Japan
>The tide starting turning against the other Axis powers

This is actually a very good point. The problem is, what makes you think the government wouldn't do the same thing to the rebels in this hypothetical civil war? This is exactly what pisses me off when people make the argument that they will just "fight the government" with their guns. For some reason, there is always this mental blindspot that conveniently makes them forget that guns are not the only thing that wins wars. In fact, it is a very small part of it. They act as though owning a gun is some sort of checkmate. It really, really is not.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.