[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjqI aYJDAM This is why cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1468390208174.gif (1 MB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1468390208174.gif
1 MB, 250x244
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjqIaYJDAM

This is why cops are so trigger happy. Just saw this video for the first time....

>those screams....
>>
>>80926086
holy shit. That was fucking brutal.

Yes this is why police are trigger happy.

They are dealing with mentally ill and drugged up degenerates constantly.
>>
>>80926543
And they never know when some crazy ass nutter might try to blow them away...

And check out the comments section. A bunch of people celebrating his death... it's the same in all the other cop death videos I saw.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5UC5G2uEQ

Another one...
>>
vid is ancient.
>>
>>80926845
yeah the comment section was fucking ridiculous. Fucking subhumans. It's a disgrace what this country has become.
>>
I believe they show this to every beginning cop
>>
File: black acrobat.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
black acrobat.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>
>>80926086

Yeah. One old crazy vet is the entire reason every cop is trigger happy.

You cracked the code OP.
>>
>>80926086
>dinkheller vid
wewlad
>>
File: 1462815412416.jpg (497 KB, 1437x1761) Image search: [Google]
1462815412416.jpg
497 KB, 1437x1761
>>80926086
Who needs old videos when you have up-to-date records.

https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2016
>>
File: tygrtyujygfdghjkiujytr.jpg (250 KB, 845x657) Image search: [Google]
tygrtyujygfdghjkiujytr.jpg
250 KB, 845x657
yeah lets give out guns to counter guns and have gun fights xd
>>
>>80927592
source on this one?
>>
>>80927811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ccnQF5s0nY
>>
>>80927714

I don't even think they're trigger happy

Rather, everyone has a high chance of being armed

Just makes sense, really

Most criminals have firearms = police are vigilant

Comes with freedom

Seems like a lot of people can't handle it
>>
>>80927863
thanks m8
>>
>>80927714
You're a fucking idiot. This is one of the tons of examples of what can happen when a cop pulls someone over and is not prepared. It's not being trigger happy, it's being aware you can be brutally murdered if you are not ready to defend yourself
>>
>>80927887
nah dawg they rayciss an shit
>>
File: 1381285066279.png (253 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1381285066279.png
253 KB, 500x381
>>80927863
>criminal tries to commit murder with vehicle
>black lawyer is "shocked and outraged" by the beating after
>>
Maybe they stop pulling people over for minor bullshit like barely speeding or driving without a seat belt.

I mean if it's so dangerous and all.
>>
>>80928247

It's like cops aren't human

People ask far too much of them, really

They should really just fuck off with patrols and proactive policing and only respond to calls that report a violent crime

I have no love for police enforcing unjust laws, but I have far less love for the violent criminal scum
>>
>>80928292
wtf I hate laws now
>>
>>80928292

That's what BLM wants

Really, we can't treat black people like they're the same as whites or even hispanics

They clearly aren't
>>
>>80928446
>They should really just fuck off with patrols and proactive policing and only respond to calls that report a violent crime
But all the cops in white towns would lose their jobs
>>
damn the comment section is brutal.
>>
>>80928292
>stop enforcing laws
AYY LMAO
>>
>>80927231
I wish they had executed everyone in the car after that. Christ.
>>
>>80928247
> two wrongs make a right
>>
this one is tough to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhBAIrlztAs
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-235225.png (965 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-235225.png
965 KB, 1440x2560
666 upvotes.
>>
>>80926086
God those fucking comments. So many people supporting, cheering the man's death. Someone said they made the squealing pig their new ringtone. This is how they treat an officer who DIDN'T shoot somebody even when they were in their right to. This is how they treat an officer who does what they WANT them to do. God fuck these people, no surprise most of them are niggers. I'm almost in favor of a police state just to spite those cocksuckers.
>>
>>80929000
Doesn't make it right but it's not that shocking.
>>
>>80929000
It doesn't, but three lefts do.
>>
>>80929084

All of them are the typical:

>FUCK DA POLICE
>HELP ME, POLICE

Just kids raging against their parents, really.
>>
>>80929084
>I'm almost in favor of a police state just to spite those cocksuckers.
They're gonna get a glimpse of what a police state really looks like at the RNC convention. It's gonna be locked the fuck down, I even heard they'll be using LRADs if the crowds fail to disperse after the order is given.
>>
File: n1800[1].jpg (3 KB, 110x141) Image search: [Google]
n1800[1].jpg
3 KB, 110x141
>>80926086
nope, this is

>24:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RNwlGx9Icg
>>
>>80926086
>>80927231

Around whites never relax
>>
It's a toss up, isn't it?
Like we'd all feel bad if a surgeon got murdered, but has anyone really considered what a surgeon is? It's someone who's able to slice and dice people without any remorse or hesitation, treating humans like a piece of meat - but they use their "talent" for good.
But what's a cop, really? "Not all cops are bad", but a cops inherent "talent" like that of a surgeon in this scenario, is what? To take authority into their own hands (once they know they'll have no repercussions) and instill rules that they're told to believe onto people whom may or may not agree, and if you disagree you are either killed or locked in jail?
It's a toss up to me. Yeah it's sad when anyone dies, but when certain people with certain qualities die...I mean...come on.
>>
I want to contribute to this thread but I can't stop watching OP's gif
>>
>>80929654

People follow the laws of legislation, which are made by parliament.

You know, though, I'd like an official breakdown of the lives cop save compared to those they take unjustly. Shame no one has done it.
>>
>>80929416

back to the favela, pablo

it's time for your nightly shakedown
>>
>>80927592
YE YE WORLDSTAR
>>
Let's all the the asses get beat of those who deserve. Hah! So many reasons they deserve! You know.
>>
They deserve it and it feels good! Right?
>>
>>80929922
>I'd like an official breakdown of the lives cop save compared to those they take unjustly. Shame no one has done it.
Something tells me it simply can't be done. Too much room for bias. Dindu nuffin, was turnin his life around, was about to be a dokta and save lives. Cop killed a guy, unjustly, who knows, that guy had an illegal gun, that cop may have just saved 50 people by preemptively killing that mass murderer.

In America though, in 2005, our Supreme Court ruled that cops have no constitutional duty to protect and/or serve. So, for us at least, since 2005 I'd say cops are either incompetent or just evil in most of their dealings with people.

In my state cops are pretty much just the people that hand out speeding tickets to get money for dem programs.
>>
>>80930016
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a24_1422748983
>>
>>80928292

Maybe you should stop breaking the law, criminal scum.
>>
Listen to the plea before it happened. Can you hear or see it?
>>
>>80930182
The shooter was executed.
>>
>>80929654
It's their job and a necessary part of a lawful nation. The law has to be enforced.
>>
Perhaps the word manifold should be apart of modern language again. That's some weird shit there.
>>
When the laws end, we are finally free. Pick those friends who love to fight tho.
>>
>>80926086
>starts shit
>fires on guy first
>guy neutralizes
>cop squeels like a pig and cries uncle
>guy tries to retreat to his car and leave
>cop takes a shot at him instead of accepting deft
>gets put down like a dishonorable cur

The number of people who disagree with this is the number who have never watched the whole video.
>>
>>80930391
>It's their job
That's what I'm getting at though.
Like, me personally, not going to take a job as a human feces taste tester. Don't give a fuck what they'd pay me, I'm just not into eating shit.
A cop though, who grows up and thinks "I want to be given nearly godlike social authority simply because I wear a uniform and arrest people based on laws that I may or may not agree with, but hey, I can get a mean blowjob from a stripper if I pull her over when she's speeding, or shoot someone and just go on "paid leave during internal investigation (wink wink)".
That's what I'm getting at. Are all cops bad? Nah. Should we rejoice when cops are killed? Nah. But people who choose to be cops, probably not the most hmm.... "Innocent", "God-fearing", "Warm", (Whatever you'd call it) people.
>>
>>80928292
kys fgit
>>
>>80930606
what part OPs video isnt shown?
>>
>>80930660
I agree with you somewhat.

I would never be a cop personally because I just don't like ordering other people around, and yeah I don't agree with every law either and would feel strage about enforcing them.

But I fucking hate criminals. Fucking hate them. As someone who has grown up around drug addicts and theives I fucking loathe criminals and I love seeing them get justice.

So I kinda of agree with you. Cops are paid to be dicks. I couldn't be a cop because I don't have that authoritative streak, but I am damn glad that there are good men and women out there who put them selves in harms way to fight criminals.

If you are ever the victim of a crime you will feel the same way anon.
>>
File: Fuck You.gif (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You.gif
198 KB, 500x500
>>80930606
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/01/13/vietnam-veteran-andrew-brannan-executed-for-murder-after-ptsd-defense-fails/

>Convicted killer Andrew H. Brannan, who murdered a Georgia sheriff’s deputy 17 years ago, was put to death Tuesday night after attempts for clemency citing his post-traumatic stress disorder developed in combat in Vietnam were denied.
>>
>>80931157
excellent retort. The cop still got himself killed by acting like an idiot.
>>
File: lol.png (214 KB, 337x377) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
214 KB, 337x377
>>80926086
>tfw those screams made you sick and shed a tear
>>
>>80931296
>excellent retort. The cop still got himself killed by acting like an idiot.

You're partially right. He should have shot him earlier. When he kept his hands in his pockets, the cop should have put him down.
>>
Another one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ
>>
For those of you that like a good scream

go to 3:00 for the magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otHAbDLgnuw
>>
>>80931296
it's not a video game. The veteran was still a lethal threat when he backed off it was reasonable the the cop fired at him.

The mistake the cop made is that he should've shot when he walked aggressively towards him earlier in the video.

Someone within 5 feet can be on top of you before you have time to even draw your weapon.
>>
File: 1453438557398.png (472 KB, 690x672) Image search: [Google]
1453438557398.png
472 KB, 690x672
Those screams of fear though.
>>
>>80931461
Shouldn't have started the fight to begin with, in my opinion. Don't know if you noticed, but there were two people in that car. If he shot the one guy down he's just getting a body full of bullets anyway.

At the end of the day, no matter how many blue patriotic tears are shed watching this video, he died because he made the mistake of starting a violent altercation with somebody who had the power to take him out. I doubt he would give a shit about what the other cops ITT think they would do in this situation now. He ate lead for the state's ticket revenue.
>>
>>80926086
Firstly check the date - 20 years ago.

Secondly, meh. Occupational hazard.
>>
>>80931640
He definitely should have accepted surrender at the point that the guy advanced on him then backed away. It isn't a video game. The time for shooting him while he was unarmed was well over at that point. You can talk about what he should have done all day, but he had to deal with the situation he was in at that point, and he dealt poorly.
>>
>>80931673
The shooter was clearly drunk. Drunk drivers kill people all the time. This one used a gun.
>>
>>80931782
it's his duty to pursue the investigation though.

He didn't know the guy had an m1 in his car and was a deranged murderer.

Cops can't "surrender" to criminals they have to do their jobs.
>>
>>80931554
>good scream
Some goofey-like-screaming in there.
>>
>>80929057

These niggers actually shout "worldstar" when they're doing the niggerest shit, as if they're proud.
>>
>>80932055
You can surrender when you are out maneuvered, injured, and have to do so to survive.
>>
>>80930606
>>80931296
>>80931673

Bull fucking shit.

The cop did not start the fight, he was trying to de escalate.. The guy was acting belligerent and disorderly from the beginning, then goes back to his truck and pulls out a .30 carbine. He escalated the situation for no reason, the police officer fired first in self defense.
>>
>>80932351
If he surrendered the guy would have killed him anyhow.
>>
>>80932427
That's not what I saw in the video. The vet shot the cop, had him at a disadvantage, and tried to back away towards the car for an escape.

>>80932383
>shot first in self defense

lmao
>>
>>80931673

>Shouldn't have started the fight to begin with,

So pulling someone over is starting a violent altercation? No where n that video was the cop aggressive.
>>
>>80929286
>I even heard they'll be using LRADs if the crowds fail to disperse after the order is given
holy butt fucking shit cant w8 2 see that shit
>>
>>80932569
He had his gun drawn before the guy went and got his rifle bro
>>
>>80932669
He should have shot too.
>>
>>80930606
this, was his fault

HE shot the first bullet instead of waiting for backup, then vet walked away and cop tried to shoot him when his back was turned. vet is a piece of shit, but cop could have lived
>>
>>80932838
But he didn't, so from this guy's perspective he has a loose cannon cop pulling a gun on him over a routine traffic stop, and he is currently being threatened with deadly force. He went and got his gun to neutralize the person threatening him with a gun.

In my view, he died because he started a fatal conflict his ass couldn't cash. In your view, he should have shot the guy he started the fight with very early on to protect himself. Both views are valid, they are just addressing different aspects of how exactly this cop fucked his own shit up.
>>
>>80932669

So what? the cop was giving lawful orders to a guy who was acting disorderly. The guy had absolutely no reason to pull out his rifle and use leathal force. none.
>>
>>80933013
Besides saving his own skin, which he did.
>>
>>80926086
Read the comment section of that video. I remember this video.
>>
This one is a better example. These are the types of braindead violent niggers cops have to deal with on a daily basis.
https://www.fb.com/US.PoliceOfficers/videos/1625690577759146/?pnref=story
>>
I can't find the liveleak video but there was one a year ago where three cops come to tell a family they can't loiter in a Wal-Mart parking lot and the family just goes ballistic and beats on the cops.

The family were all on PCP and outnumbered the cops, 6 v 3 (+1 wal mart employee who was helping the cops). At one point, a cop swats one of the PCP family members who was 16 with his baton and his forearm broke in half. The kid started to hit the cops with his broken arm.

One cop was then tackled by the father and the dad got control of his pistol and fired a round into the officer's leg. Afterwards a cop gets free and comes up to the dad and literally executes him to free the wounded cop via round to the back of the skull.

It was very, very fucked up. 18 minute video and it happened in I believe Arizona. I wish I had the video, it was scary as fuck.
>>
>>80933346
Damn that's hardcore as shit. I wish you had it too.

Who is recording this entire time?
>>
I feel sick bros
>>
>>80933422
Probably security camera footage or it was in view of the cop's dashboard camera.
>>
>>80932985
That guy was drunk.

>In my view, he died because he started a fatal conflict his ass couldn't cash. In your view, he should have shot the guy he started the fight with very early on to protect himself. Both views are valid, they are just addressing different aspects of how exactly this cop fucked his own shit up.

Don't presume to know my views. The vet started it when he drove drunk and aggravated it when he refused to follow any police instruction (dancing and hands in pockets).

The cop was justified in pulling him over. The cop could have shot when he refused to pull his hands out of his pockets. The cop could have shot when he reached in the car. The cop waited too long.
>>
>>80933346
>>80933422

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e3_1428698048
>>
>>80932483
What, do you think cops should always wait until someone with a gun shoots first before they're allowed to retaliate? That's fucking retarded
>>
Pathos though? Saw something. Weird. Damn pathos.
>>
>>80933681
I just believe in the sanctity of the English language. Preemptive retaliation is an oxymoron.
>>
>>80933668
I'm just summarizing your views. You think he was right to pull his gun and start a life or death scenario, but was wrong not to shoot immediately.

I think he was wrong to pull his gun in the first place, but ultimately that his fatal mistake was taking another pot shot at the guy after he was shown mercy.
>>
File: 1438572291153.jpg (40 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
1438572291153.jpg
40 KB, 636x424
>>80926543
>They are dealing with mentally ill and drugged up degenerates constantly.

Their fellow Americans?
>>
>>80926086
More people need to see this. They gotta understand both sides.
>>
This is the short film dedicated to OPs link

https://vimeo.com/90068717
>>
>>80932985

You sound like one of those sovereign citizen retards. Your logic and reasoning will get you killed. You do not have a right to pull a gun on a cop giving you lawful orders.

They both would still be alive if that guy complied with lawful orders and did not escalate.
>>
I feel so bad for that cop man. He sounded so scared the whole time. You could hear the fear in his voice. He wasn't prepared for that shit. That guy went full rambo on him
>>
>>80929057
>Sgt. Mohammed Deen, an 18-year veteran with the NYPD,

/pol/ would have cheered them on. Quietly, though, because you neckbeards are too scared to draw attention to yourselves
>>
>>80928446
>It's like cops aren't human
>People ask far too much of them, really

More than any of the rest of us?

A nigger tries to kill your wife with a vehicle. He misses but crashes and falls out of the vehicle. If you beat him or shoot him you are going to prison. Period. I don't care how high your emotions are running.

Cops are not special snowflakes. They are held to the same laws.

Fuck, the entire reason we need law is because human beings cannot control their emotions and think rationally. I'm not about to give a pass to any one group because "hurr durr muh job is difficult." If that were a valid excuse there would be office beatings and shootings all over America tomorrow.
>>
>>80928292
Yeah haha cops should just not do their job. Texting while driving? No big fuckin deals mind ur own beezwax dumb cops!
>>
>>80933671
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e3_1428698048

>that moment when the cop goes to kick the guy and instead lands a kick right into the face of the other cop

What a fucking shit show. Probably all over them stealing a cd or some other retarded shit.
>>
>>80927592
First cop who hit on him played too much dark souls,with that jump attack.
>>
>>80933917
>I'm just summarizing your views. You think he was right to pull his gun and start a life or death scenario, but was wrong not to shoot immediately.

No I think the vet started a life or death scenario by drunk driving.
>>
>>80928292

A partial solution to the distrust of police and all the violence would in fact be to eliminate laws that exist for revenue generation only, and to train cops to keep the peace and not stubbornly enforce petty bullshit.

>inb4 hurr durr criminal scum

Our cops can't deal with criminal scum in part because they are too busy enforcing crap. That is THEIR OWN opinion.
>>
>>80934023
I'm not talking about rights, i'm talking about life and death. That guy started a life or death scenario, and he fucked up royally, on multiple occasions (we can at least agree on a few of them).

I don't think altercations with the cops has anything to do with rights. Cops will do what cops will do, and their attitude is basically 'let god sort them out'. I'm just critiquing an example of that philosophy playing out in this one video.

Rights are for the court house, not a mexican stand off.
>>
I swear I saw something. It was just too raw and you can't eat raw.
>>
>>80933196
"I'm not reaching, Sir!"
>>
>>80933820

If you have the ability and opportunity to use eminent physical or deadly force against me and i feel my life is in jeopardy i will pull on you and shoot you until the threat is stopped. I dont not have to wait to be attacked.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_bqympGTdA

this one's from march
>>
>>80929063
that video is just hard to watch
>>
>>80934501
Cognitive dissonence?
>>
They are all hard to watch.
>>
>>80931640
>it's not a video game. The veteran was still a lethal threat when he backed off it was reasonable the the cop fired at him.

Looks to me that the veteran was a more lethal threat after the cop shot at his back.

You can hate the veteran for murder and still recognize that the cop fucked up at the moment the veteran was trying to leave.
>>
>>80933671
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>80934699
I watched it, but i'm not seeing where the guy gets his arm broken or when the cop point black shoots the guy in the back of the head.
>>
>>80934627
Is the officer not doing his job by shooting at the guy as he walks away, even if it meant the officers life?

How did he know that pyscho wasn't going to walk away, go to the nearest mall and shoot it up directly after?

When someone is that great a threat to society you always shoot.

Look at the video of the cop above. Even as the car drives away the cop immediately returns fire into the back windshield
>>
>>80934140
If you beat him you DO NOT go to prison.

If you kill him you might, but probably not first degree and there's a pretty good argument to be made in court that you feared for your life.
>>
>>80934627
Change only one thing... the vet,with a dindu,everything still the same,just that one thing.Would you still stick to your opinion?
>>
>>80927592

Funny. A million times I had only been shown the beating part, but not the part where the driver tries to run over a cop.

Intredasting.
>>
>>80930660
You are a fucking idiot the cops I know do it because they want to keep people safe not because they want to be controlling people
>>
File: 1453272981122.png (158 KB, 391x401) Image search: [Google]
1453272981122.png
158 KB, 391x401
>>80926086
THICC
i want that ass on my face
>>
Fuck me man, fuck me sometimes i watch shit like this to remind myself that it could always be worse, fuck me those screams.

Doing this 8 hour shift with no sleep is fucking nothing after watching some of this shit holy fuck, i work in security aswell and deal with all these disturbing fucks everyday.
fuck.
>>
>>80934163
They were all a big family living out of their truck in the Walmart parking lot and they played music for tips. Apparently the mom was in the bathroom of the store and some of the guys shoved a female employee when she tried to go in. The store called the police and the fight started when police tried to break the family up to question them individually.
>>
>>80934891
lol do you live in a small town? All the cops I know do it because they are working class and want a pension.
>>
>>80934778
I only watched half of it so far and its too fucked up and had to take a break. I think I saw the office shoot the guy at about 3:14.
>>
Well, "they" all think the same. Hive mind.
>>
>>80934863
Truth be told, if cops have to chase you in America, you are catching a beating. It doesn't matter who you are.
>>
"they" do a lot and can't be reasoned with. Watch your back.
>>
>>80934856

If he is on the ground unconscious...you're going to prison. (And no, you did not fear for your life.)

Whatever issue you have with the example: the law applies to cops the same as anyone else. And yes, the law expects you to control your emotions, even extreme emotions.

Niggers are at a disadvantage in civilization precisely because they can't seem to control their emotions.
>>
>>80934699
Witness the difficulties in life and the horrendous things people do, fellow anon. Resolve to yourself to not let this happen to you, your love ones, or fellows. Do not encourage degeneracy but teach good principles and proper conduct. Let these serve as new age aesops.
>>
>>80934862
Does his logic rely on the race of the person?

No?

Then why ask the question?

This video is older than sin, and certainly older than the post baby tray tray race baiting on here.
>>
>>80934891

I've known idealistic cops trying to make a better world.

I've known power tripping cops who love their authoriteh.

I've known "it's a job" cops.

The "authoriteh" group should be filtered, but they get promoted.
>>
>>80933671
This is why I call druggies degenerates.
>>
>>80934589
not really, it is just a hard video for me to watch. The screams the cops make and then the "die fucker" just make it difficult for me to watch. The initial dancing/jig the veteran makes though always makes me kek. Shame the former Artillery 1st Lt had one bad day and fucked the rest of his life up leading to death by lethal injection. I guess it's true... all it takes is one bad day.
>>
Maybe, just maybe there is a story and lives.
>>
>>80927592
Did the cop get hurt? Crushed leg?
>>
>>80926086
Do not expect moderation, self-control and patience from someone on sugary/fast food diet 24/7
>>
>>80934846
>Is the officer not doing his job by shooting at the guy as he walks away, even if it meant the officers life?

I don't believe a shot cop in a compromised position is required to continue a gun fight with a suspect. Though I do get your point: he believes the vet might commit murder, maybe one of his buddies, maybe a citizen, and he tried to put the vet down and stop him.

But considering the vet backed off the first time he had the kill, it seems an unwise decision. You know that vet's coming back to finish the job if you fail to put him down. You also know that vet stopped when he could have ended you.

We can argue about what a cop should do, but in this case the cop sealed his fate with those final shots.
>>
File: TheHillsHaveEyes.jpg (61 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
TheHillsHaveEyes.jpg
61 KB, 499x376
>>80933671
>>80934163
>>80934935
I think this is them. Were they on PCP?
>>
>>80935148
>the law applies to cops the same as anyone else

Dunno what kind of fucking utopia you think you're living in but cops are the equivalent of street niggers with government backing. I'm a person who has extensive history with cops through professional means and they're some of the most twisted fucking assholes I've ever met, just below prison guards.
>>
>>80933671
Wow... those guys just wouldn't go down .....
>>
>>80926086
cop here. This video is shown to everyone entering the force in my state, probably nationwide.
>>
>>80936145
Yeah it is nationwide.
>>
>>80934374
What the fuck are these posts?
>>
>>80936387
Somebody is in a severe state of euphoria poisoning, probably overdosed on things that make him think.
>>
>>80936145
Yes. It's used as an example of how the "ladder" of the "use of force continuum" can get you killed if you adhere to it too strictly.
>>
>>80929063

>browsing 4chan on a phone

Fuck off normie
>>
>>80932351
You sir, are scum.
>>
>>80936145
Is that the Nacogdoches nighttime stop by the one older guy trying to control three armed Mexicans?
>>
>>80936623
Put on an actual trip please.
>>
>>80936387
You can't eat raw.
>>
>>80932383
>the police officer fired first in self defense
lol
It's not self defense if you attack first.
>>
>>80936971
Maybe in your Europoor shithole

In the United States, it is self defense if you are in immediate danger of being harmed
>>
>>80936971
>dude is acting crazy
>dude is going to truck
>dude is getting his gun
>hmm i wonder if he will shoot me?
>oh shit he is literally shooting me
>maybe i should have shot him first i suppose
>>
>>80933956
Definitely this...
>>
>>80937185
Not like it would have made a difference, as the video bore out.
>>
No mention of Trooper Coates yet? There's a vid of his death that's currently used by the various police departments. Long story short:
>trooper Coates is a pro-marksman
>he does not miss
>pulls a guy over
>they get into a shoot out
>Coates puts 3-5 rounds into the general vicinity of the guy's heart
>guy drops
>Coates goes to radio in
>guy on ground squeezes a shot off from his .22
>it enters just under Coates armpit and transects his aorta
>Coates dies
>guy who killed him survives

It was such a huge shock, that they started to loosen up rules on shooting. IE. shoot until you feel the threat is neutralized, hence more mag dumping now.
>>
>>80937185
> walk up to someone with gun
> they defend themselves with their own gun
Seems like completely logical action to me.
If some nog walked up to me with a gun drawn I wouldn't want to just stand around defenseless either.
>>
>>80928247
clarissa is my waifu
>>
File: 1422691488107.jpg (180 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1422691488107.jpg
180 KB, 1698x1131
>>80933671
Oh fuck not this video again, last time I saw this it legit gave me nightmares
>>
>>80937289
>get shot 5 times
>manage to shoot the guy who shot you
>holy shit wtfbbq we need to start shooting way more people way more often now

stories like this are such retarded logic.
>>
>>80937297

If a police officer pulls you over and polity tells you to get out and move to the back of the vehicle, you fucking do it. That does not give you permission to act disorderly and pull out a .30 carbine and kill a cop. A reasonable person would comply with simple orders, not act disorderly escalating the situation for no reason and kill a cop.
>>
>>80937610
no it's more like "shoot and make sure they die" rather than "shoot a few times"
>>
>>80933346
I remember that video dude. It was horrifying. The whole family was fat lol
>>
No shit they were right!
>>
It's so fucking obvious. Wow.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FraE77l4fI

Mark Coates video
>>
>>80937289
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FraE77l4fI

Here it is... insane video...

Second cop that arrives on scene sounded alpha as fuck too...
>>
kek he even squeels.

Of course the bootlickers are out in full force lately.
>>
>>80939416
You're so fucking edgy bro I'd do anything to be a virgin and stop shaving my neck.
>>
>youtube video of cop being murdered
>edgelord comments below

triggered
>>
>>80939586
I am edgy but the people who defend killers like Breivik and that sperg who shot up the black church in SC are not edgy?

hmmm. Let me guess you're one of those spergs who think cops care about the white race and just hate those god damn nigggers.
>>
>>80926086
Seeing all those literal brutal bloody murders ob /b/ rekt threads barely compare to this for me for some reason. Those screams.
>>
>>80935819
they were tweakers actually
>>
>>80939849
They're edgy too. Brevik and Roof should be dead right now.

Nice guess attempt, but I'm not made of straw.
>>
>>80927714
I've taken a criminal justice class. We were bombarded with videos like this, and taught to fear and be suspicious of even the slightest move of someone during a traffic stop.

Paranoia to the nth degree. This is what goes on in police academies, and this is why so many cops are "trigger happy" as you put it. It's how they're trained.

People often wonder why a cop always seems to blow a perp away, instead of aiming for his leg or arm or something. Well cop schools teach that when you draw, you aim for the center of mass and keep squeezing the trigger until you hear it click. This is what they're taught. You got a problem with it, you'll have to work to change the curriculum.

Don't blame the police, they're just doing what they're taught to do
>>
>>80927714
That's actually one of the videos they use for guidelines nowadays. As well as that video of the dude blowing his brains out in an interrogation room.
>>
>>80927592
Why do we let niggers drive?

I can almost always tell a nigger driver...they turn in an exaggerated manner without looking or regard for anyone.

It's just amazing to me that we are forced to share the road with subhuman filth.
>>
Remember, that time you got drunk and were like.
>>
>>80926845
>>80927442
They celebrate because of shit like this >>80927592

You want to be treated like human beings act like fucking human beings.

>b-b-buh he drove dangerously
Irrelevant, you're fucking cops, your job is to enforce the law the absolute last thing you should be doing is breaking it and for such stupid fucking reasons like you got overly emotional.
>>
>>80928013
>tons of examples
Why don't you present some actual statistics on this subject rather then individual examples.
>>
File: 1393702353306.jpg (18 KB, 377x350) Image search: [Google]
1393702353306.jpg
18 KB, 377x350
>>80943148
Nobody is saying that the cops SHOULDN'T have. They're saying it's rather understandable and human.

What you're asking of the officers; to be completely civil and gentle with a dangerous individual that shows no consideration for your life and has actively tried to end it, is not human. You're asking for them to be saints, not humans.

But if you try to kill someone or their buddy, I don't know why in the fuck you're going to expect them to not give you a good ass-whooping.

You're probably some fucboi who thinks the police should be good little martyrs.

Honestly, should be mandated in law that if you attempt to kill an officer he gets to strike you 3 times.

Go ahead, call me a bootlicker. I'm not stupid enough to warrant the cops beating me up. are you afraid the "pigs" are going to get you?
>>
>>80930606

I would have shot his ass as soon as he reached intro the car
>>
>>80943874
>What you're asking of the officers; to be completely civil and gentle with a dangerous individual that shows no consideration for your life and has actively tried to end it, is not human. You're asking for them to be saints, not humans.
I'm simply asking them to do their fucking jobs; enforcing the law. If they're not capable of it then they should resign. Maybe if the guy was a fucking multiple child murdered/molester I could understand, but it wasn't that horrific. Part of the job is having people try to kill you (hence the guns) and if you have a mental break every time that happens you shouldn't be a cop, you're not fit for the job.

>Go ahead, call me a bootlicker
But you are a fucking bootlicker, you're defending people breaking the law solely on the basis they have a badge, if that's not being a fucking bootlicker then I don't know what is. Cops have to obey the law just like everybody else.
>>
>>80926086
>Just saw this video for the first time....
How fucking young are you?
>>
>>80929084
Niggers have made me a former libertarian to a huge authoritarian
I honestly don't even care if they're lynched in the streets by cops
They're uncivilized animals and should be treated as such
>>
>>80933671

theat family should be gassed
>>
File: license to kill.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
license to kill.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>80926086
i don't know why this copy pulled over that guy.
but it happens all the time.
people who have done nothing wrong other than violating corporate policy (statutes) are coerced into compliance.

whatonearthishappening.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs
>>
>>80926086

There is no reaction image well suited for how I feel right now.

I've seen this video before but it still messes with my head.
>>
>>80945107

He got pulled over for speeding.

The police officer was 22 years old and a shot to the eye was the one that was fatal.

He got hit several times in the stomach and arm. He hit the fellon in the stomach as well.
>>
>>80945107
>more people killed by police than by terrorism
Moot statement. Cows kill more people than terrorism
>>
>>80945107
>more americans are killed by cops than terrorists
>literally less than 5000 deaths from terrorism in literally 15 years
>waaaaaaaaaaay more than 5000 niggers and junkies in the us at any given time
>idontknowwhatiexpected.gif
>tfw took the bait
>>
>>80945270

The veteran used an M1 Carbine. A very favored firearm in the Second World War, also used in the Vietnam war. A very light paratrooper rifle mostly ment for close range.
>>
>>80933976
Was looking for it. Thanks
>>
File: 1467840214863.jpg (65 KB, 944x670) Image search: [Google]
1467840214863.jpg
65 KB, 944x670
>>80945190
Its just all sorts of fucked up. At one end, the video is old and shitty and its hard to specify whats being said back and forth. Then you feel a little bit of awe at the veteran, as it shows he has almost total control of the situation, but then you have to think its some 22 year old brutally dying, and whats worse is he could have lived, but tried to shoot the vet while he was leaving (admittedly, the officer or us have no real idea if not doing this would have saved him, or if he would have chosen to come back and finish it on his own regard)

I do feel bad for the cop, but its more to blame that his training wasn't anywhere near optimal and he failed really bad, and he was way too young. On the other, I feel bad for the vet. He was well respected, highly decorated, but fucked in the head and it came out at the worst possible time. I don't feel like he should have been given the death sentence, but at the same time he was a hardened, trained, and ruthless killing machine that was a product of war who killed an officer of the peace. Still wish both could have lived, but oh well.
>>
>>80926086

Who is this purloiner of spunk?
>>
>>80945656

Just... The screams. And the vet. The vet killed a lot of people in Vietnam. This is a piece of cake for the guy. I just can't get the scream out of my head.
>>
>>80945756

Can't imagine being a war hero, and killing such a young officer afterwards.

Horrible.
>>
>>80926543
except cops are not really subjected to dangerous situations that often.
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-killed/felonious_topic_page_-2013
if theyre so afraid to do their jobs, they need to find a different profession.
>>
Another link to OP's video?

It's been removed.
>>
>>80945756

It bothered me more than most videos, and it's the one time I've seen a situation on video that I know would have fucked with me if I had been there.

But it doesn't fuck with me all that much.

The Cop wasn't being very smart, he died horribly and it's really sad. But the minute that guy started dancing after the 10th time I ordered him to have his hands up, I would have shot him.
>>
>it's another FUCK DA POLICE Kids try to make /pol/ hate police
>>
>>80946224

I once saw another video in which a russian family drove down a country road, and a brick flew right through the window, hitting the wife on her head. It killed her instantly.

The screams of the family will always be stuck in my head. Especially the husband.

Video for purposes unknown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
>>
>>80926086

He asked "Why" and the cop did not specify why he was pulled over but immediately put his hand on his gun. The cop then proceeded to pull a gun on him. That's suicide in my book.

It was an illegal stop in the first place. Some cops are just too stupid to live.
>>
>>80946346

Suffice to say I'm listening to Vivaldi now.
>>
File: Criminal scumbaggotry.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Criminal scumbaggotry.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>80928292
DONT STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>>
>>80946382

Godver de kanker.

You mean the video OP provided? Read up you mongrel. He was pulled over for speeding. After several warnings the guy still refused to cooperate.
>>
>>80943148
>your job is to enforce the law the absolute last thing you should be doing is breaking it and for such stupid fucking reasons like you got overly emotional.

Americans are basically emotion-driven manchildren though. They cannot think rationally, especially not in situations like that.

See:>>80943874

>What you're asking of the officers; to be completely civil and gentle with a dangerous individual that shows no consideration for your life and has actively tried to end it, is not human. You're asking for them to be saints, not humans.

They literally think it's impossible for people to get a fucking grip on themselves.. And:
>Go ahead, call me a bootlicker. I'm not stupid enough to warrant the cops beating me up. are you afraid the "pigs" are going to get you?

They're authoritarian as fuck.
>>
File: Dead Giveaway.jpg (83 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
Dead Giveaway.jpg
83 KB, 625x625
>>80927442
>>80926845
>>80926543
Cops detected.

You're helping liberals keep Blacks from integrating into the economy and you're helping to kill off Blacks both directly(shooting them) and indirectly(keeping them poor to kill off their descendents, letting spics get away with murder, etc)

Hope you all die. The Blacks must be armed.
>>
>>80946600

Why the fuck would you take the time to think rationally when there's a gun pulled on you? You're responsible for the safety of others, not just your own.

In our own country situations like these are rare. In North America? Almost too common. As a police officer you have to be on your toes constantly. Make a mistake and people could die.

>>80946703

2/10 for the effort and the stupid trip.
>>
>>80944117
What you're saying is cops should be more lax in determining what they carry out "justice" upon. Guess what, that causes niggers and criminals to just take advantage of them. You have to balance it by commanding a degree of respect from the community, and respecting the community back.

It all comes down to mutual respect. If you're a law abiding citizen, no one would have any reason to give a cop a fucking hard time. Like, either you don't or you're a fucking sociopath, it's that simple. Same applies to the cops of course.

Think of it this way. In a hypothetical society, with a government in the interest of the people, a police force without corruption, and a public respectful of the law, how many "traffic stops" would these cops need to do a year? How many disputes do they have to resolve that got violent after they arrived at the scene? Very little, and I'd bet it'd close to zero. But in the real world there's corrupt government, corrupt law enforcement, and niggers. But there's also honest government workers, honest cops, and honest black people. It's a balance is what I'm saying.

Point is, the current media is portraying cops as above the law. We all know they're fucking full of shit. They're purposefully feeding this propoganda to the uneducated, and they react emotionally not with logic, and it just spirals out of control. If there was anyway small, simple way a normal and self-thinking person could do to reverse this situation, is to stop, take a step back, look at the big picture and put emotional bullshit aside and logically consider all the factors at play for a moment.
>>
>>80926086
>>80927231
They hesitated to blow the suspects away because the suspects were white
>>
File: 1468342632528.png (76 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
1468342632528.png
76 KB, 237x212
>>80929084
>So many people supporting, cheering the man's death. Someone said they made the squealing pig their new ringtone.
Good. You deserve death when you side with evil urbanites.

That faggot was trying to prevent a veteren from being able to get a job and make a life for himself. If that cop wasn't there that day, everyone would've been better off

Mental illness is not as simple as you think. That man didn't have any illness, he was just fed up and the cop was the straw that broke the camel's back. Bottling up emotion is what makes us different from the cumdumpsters
>>
>>80946600
>>80946815

On top of that I dare to imply that you've never been in a gun fight before. Gun fights don't last any longer than 5 seconds at max. When it takes longer, well, you're just difficult to kill.

Why people are even trying to justify others dying is beyond me. A person dying is the last thing you want.

Picking sides in this shit fest is retarded in the first place.
>>
>>80946815
>Why the fuck would you take the time to think rationally when there's a gun pulled on you? You're responsible for the safety of others, not just your own.

Was talking about this video:>>80927592

There was no gun pulled. As a matter of fact, the guy was knocked down as he flew out of his car after the crash.

>In our own country situations like these are rare.
Traffic stops? Police chases? Keep dreaming. Firearms incidents are more rare, but traffic stops and chases are a daily occurance.
>In North America? Almost too common. As a police officer you have to be on your toes constantly.
Even when niggas be knocked out on the side of the road, apparantly.
>Make a mistake and people could die.
Yeah, that's why they always handcuff dead people instead of providing medical attention in the US. People could die, you know.

US cops are basically retarded m8. Not saying they're racist or anything.. Just generally incapable.
>>
>>80946910

I feel bad for the veteran because of indivuals like you that feel the need to defend their cause.
>>
>>80929286
>LRADs
Everyone who uses one of those against Americans deserves to be tortured to death. Probably raped first though. Those fuckers have no place on our soil/streets.
>>
>>80933671
wtf I hate white people now.
>>
>>80946815
>In North America? Almost too common. As a police officer you have to be on your toes constantly. Make a mistake and people could die.
>eurocucks actually believe this
>>
>>80946915
>On top of that I dare to imply that you've never been in a gun fight before. Gun fights don't last any longer than 5 seconds at max.

What the fuck has that got to do with anything?
>>
>>80946961

> Was talking about this video

Didn't know that. Strange of you to still shit on my arguments when you state we're talking about different things.

Shootings in The Netherlands are uncommon.

Having to shoot a fellon in The Netherlands is uncommon.
>>
>>80933013
>The guy had absolutely no reason to pull out his rifle and use leathal force.
Depends what crimes he would've been convicted for. If he would've been put in jail for a few years due to that rifle, then I see nothing wrong with what he did.

Cop didn't respect him, he didn't respect the cop. It was a duel; the cop lost.
>>
File: 1464114921650.gif (4 MB, 490x476) Image search: [Google]
1464114921650.gif
4 MB, 490x476
>>80933671
(((sir, you're hitting children, you're being a natzee)))
>>
File: us_is_world_leading_jailer.jpg (37 KB, 324x237) Image search: [Google]
us_is_world_leading_jailer.jpg
37 KB, 324x237
>>80946993

I know these are just jailers but it puts my point across rather well. Also I'm not a eurocuck I'm on vacation. I live in Kathu South Africa. We don't even have police.

>>80947011

Pointing out that you don't know what you're talking about.

'Police are just retards'

Imagine having to be responsible for citizen's safety.
>>
>>80947041

> Duel
>>
Its interesting how those people actually go with killing the cops

Isnt the penalty for this in usa a death penalty without a question?
>>
>>80947284

No not anymore sadly.
>>
File: Liquidatie Zaandam.jpg (337 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
Liquidatie Zaandam.jpg
337 KB, 956x1280
>>80947027
>Strange of you to still shit on my arguments when you state we're talking about different things.

You were justifiying American police behavior in broad strokes based on their firearms situations.. Even though American cops famously overstep the boundaries of their powers regularly without firearms being involved.

>Shootings in The Netherlands are uncommon.
Less common than in the US, but still not really uncommon. There's a shooting at LEAST every week, often more.
>Having to shoot a fellon in The Netherlands is uncommon.

Also not that uncommon, actually. Especially because Dutch police are allowed to shoot in more situations than US cops.. Dutch police may actually shoot to stop you from getting away in certain circumstances, while the police in the US may only shoot you as a last resort. In the US, shooting is always considered deadly force and to warrant the use of deadly force, there needs to be an immediate threat to their own or other people's safety.

Dutch police on the other hand, are allowed to shoot for your legs or automobile if you're fleeing the scene but don't pose an IMMEDIATE danger, but only a potential one. (Because you're fleeing by car into a busy area, or because you're fleeing while armed for example)
>>
>>80947116
>putting people away for non-violent drug related crimes makes being a police officer more dangerous

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-killed/felonious_topic_page_-2013

>27 officers felonious killed
highway traffic stops are literally the most dangerous part of being a cop
protip: its not the drivers they pull over that kill them
>>
>>80947116
>Pointing out that you don't know what you're talking about.
Unlike you, right?
>'Police are just retards'
In the US that's not an unreasonable statement, unfortunately.
>Imagine having to be responsible for citizen's safety.
Except cops aren't in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981) is an oft-quoted[2] District of Columbia Court of Appeals case that held that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens based on the public duty doctrine.
>police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens based on the public duty doctrine.

US police don't owe you shit.
>>
>>80947316
they are not executing cop killers ? wtf happened to murica lol
>>
>>80947041
So maybe you were a veteran with ptsd, with an alcohol problem, okay that's rough man but it's still NO FUCKING EXCUSE. Sure, blame it on he coulda got treatment, blame him or the government, the fuck cares, it doens't matter, in the end HE BROKE THE LAW

You fucking nigger when you break the law you don't reserve respect in the first place. All you fucking niggers think you can shit on police and have them say no harm no foul. Guess what niggers you were fucking BREAKING THE LAW YOU DON'T DESERVE RESPECT
>>
>>80947331

> Shooting AT LEAST every week

Not really. And not on the level you supplied with the picture. The last big shooting was in 2011.

> You were justifying ...

No I wasn't.

>>80947410

> Unlike you, right?

I dó know what I'm talking about. As stated above I'm from Kathu and do security work in Northern Cape. I have shot people and I have arrested people.
>>
File: acf.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
acf.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>80947410

Also this goes without saying,

> US police don't owe you shit
>>
>>80947568
>I dó know what I'm talking about. As stated above I'm from Kathu and do security work in Northern Cape. I have shot people and I have arrested people.

How is that relevant to police experienced in civilised states again? The mentality of private security in some African shithole is not necessarily the mentality law enforcement officers under the rule of law should have.

>>80947631

>The SCOTUS are fedora tippers
Or what is it you're trying to say exactly?
>>
>>80926086
It's almost as though there is a very real possibility of a police officer being killed in the line of duty and it's almost as though most police officers would like to avoid dying where possible.
>>
>>80946964
ok
>>
>>80947756

I work in a civilised state you fuckhead.

I think you're a fedora tipper by stating 'the us cops don't owe you shit' while critizing the line of work and the way they perform the line of work.
>>
>>80947773
see
>>80947409
almost no cops die in the line of duty
>>
File: Wapenvangst22715.jpg (33 KB, 470x350) Image search: [Google]
Wapenvangst22715.jpg
33 KB, 470x350
>>80947568
>Not really.
Yes, really.
>And not on the level you supplied with the picture.
Picture was taken almost exactly 1 year ago, anon, and plenty of similar shootings have happened since then.. It's just that usually there aren't such pretty pictures
>The last big shooting was in 2011.
Kind of depends on what you mean by 'big shooting', but the most recent shooting I can find happened yesterday morning, 4:00.. Pattern is fairly typical for shootings in this country, and very similar to the assasination I posted a picture of earlier. 2 men in masks that shot and killed another man.

http://www.ad.nl/dossier-rotterdam/dode-bij-schietpartij-in-rotterdam~a26fc5e5/

I don't know what you mean by 'uncommmon', but weekly (at least) seems pretty common to me. Firearms are not uncommon in this country and neither are criminals.. So why would shootings be?
>>
>>80947986

OP's video is incidental same counts for the rest.

What BLM is even doing, is calling for the death of all cops because of some videos.

Even videos of convicted fellons being lawfully shot.

>>80948026

> 1 year ago
> Every week

Pick one.
>>
>>80947836
>I think you're a fedora tipper by stating 'the us cops don't owe you shit' while critizing the line of work and the way they perform the line of work.

The Supreme Court of the United States of America _literally_ held that the police have no duty to protect you if you call them. What else am I supposed to conclude other than the fact that they don't owe you shit?

>I work in a civilised state

Yet you have the mentality of a savage..
>>
>>80948103

> Yet you have the mentality of a savage

Lost all credibility there. I'm responsible for the safety of civilians. Having to shoot armed fellons and then reading shit that some 16 year old edgelord spews on /pol/ is what makes life worth living.

> lol Police are retarded
> lol you're a savage

> But still hasn't been in ONE single firefight. And yes it's relevant. It's the reason why EDC even exists. So that civilians can help keep the safety and stop savages from taking over.
>>
>>80948260

Oops messed up the greentext there. Still stands.
>>
>>80948088
>> 1 year ago
That has pictures, yes.
>> Every week

On average, yes. And then we're not even counting (for instance) the decapiteded guy who'se head was found on the sidewalk in front of a popular bar where criminals converged.. His body was found not long before in a burnt out observation car owned by the Amsterdam police. Those boys like sending messages.

http://www.nu.nl/dvn/3988401/overzicht-van-schietpartijen-in-en-rond-amsterdam.html

Here's a small oversight of shootings in 2014 and 2015 in Amsterdam alone.. There are plenty more, and most aren't high profile. Shootings occur rather commonly here, anon.. I don't know why you'd try to deny that. Only because it's not at the level of the US? Obviously not, since they have 15x our population and are kind of a shithole.
>>
>>80948088
i never said i supported blm. some of those niggers probably needed to be shot. i was just pointing out that being a police officer does not put you at disproportional risk of being killed outside of a car accident of some kind. which means they shouldnt be excused when they do shoot somebody they shouldnt have.
>>
>>80948260

>I am so responsible that I should not be questioned due to the stresses my line of work put on me

Find another job. You're unfit to carry a weapon into potentially dangerous situations..
>>
>>80948366

> I never said I supported BLM

I never said you did either.

>>80948377

> More strawman

Try driving a humvee through a nog invested city while welding an assault rifle. It shrinks your balls.
>>
>>80948434
>Try driving a humvee through a nog invested city while welding an assault rifle. It shrinks your balls.

Find another job if you hate it so much.
>>
>>80948499

No I love it.
>>
>>80948434
then put them in jail when they commit a crime. problem solved
>>
>>80948553

We're not allowed to arrest armed fellons. We're a security firm. Not police. Police never come when you call, which is why I'm employed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.