[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dylan Noble Bodycam Footage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: who even cares.png (1 MB, 1662x768) Image search: [Google]
who even cares.png
1 MB, 1662x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrFn0NFpFm8&feature=youtu.be&t=8m44s

>Fresno police shot and killed 19-year-old Dylan Noble. They say they felt threatened when he refused to follow commands and kept moving his hands.
>>
>>80924856
This looks like a good shoot. Faggot obviously wanted death by cop.
>>
File: deserved it.png (1 MB, 1666x856) Image search: [Google]
deserved it.png
1 MB, 1666x856
>>80925003
>>
File: cheeky camera tricks.png (133 KB, 239x304) Image search: [Google]
cheeky camera tricks.png
133 KB, 239x304
>>80925075
>>80924856
>>
>>80925003
>This looks like a good shoot. Faggot obviously wanted death by cop.

This.
The police orders could not have possibly been more calm and clear.
They told him at least 20-30 times to show both of his hands, and he kept sticking them in his pockets, reaching for his waist, his belt, or something while walking toward them.

Either he wanted to die, or he was higher than a motherfucker.
>>
>>80925869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgIvaRwVUFE

I'll bet the same exact thing happened to the guy in Minnesota. Footage from after the shoot proves nothing.
>>
>>80926191
looked like he was trying to keep his pants up but it looks to me like he was high on some shit. However do you care to share how police are supposed to deal with hands like that? When are they allowed to shoot? Its one thing if they know he had a gun or saw that he had a gun but is it okay for them to just assume he has one?
>>
>>80924856
Niggers are fucking retarded and suicidal.
>>
>>80924856

Does he say I fucking hate my life?
Definitely a taser moment though.
>>
>>80926578
> Its one thing if they know he had a gun or saw that he had a gun but is it okay for them to just assume he has one?

Yes, that's why it's important to listen to their instructions. If we start prosecuting cops for good faith shootings such as this, they just won't bother to do their jobs.

This guy forfeited his life, and the blame for his actions is solely his own or his guardian.
>>
>>80926847
I think so also, even though it was a dindu.
>>
File: 1467653477609.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467653477609.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>80926578
Maybe that's why so many thugs get shot

When they see a cop they try to pull their pants up
>>
>>80926578
He wouldn't have to worry about his pants falling down if he had just got on the fucking ground when they told him.
>>
>>80926847
>taser moment
When you think someone might pull out a gun and shoot you, you don't use a taser. That's stupid as fuck. Tasers aren't nearly as effective as people like to think.

Video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
>>
'almost everyone in the thread doesn't know that Dylan Noble was white' the thread
>>
>>80926578
call me crazy but if I were a cop on a callout regarding armed suspect I would assume suspect was, in fact, armed...
>>
>>80924856

>dat fuggin feel wen white fuk bois be appropriatin' yo victimhood

smdh
>>
>>80927343
Thats why I'm thinking he was high or mentally ill.

>>80926850
Well I can't really argue this but I feel pretty bad for the kid he needed help and all he got was a bullet.

The reason I feel this way is that I've been in a situation like this in my life. Long story short my shit dead beat father called the cops on me when I was younger for saying some stupid shit to him. About 6 cops busted down my door before I even knew who was at it thrown on the ground and cuffed and got tazed and sent to the psych-ward.

>>80927716
They said he was armed? If thats the case SORRRY.
>>
>>80926847
The tazers don't fucking work anymore

A couple hundred people had heat attacks and they lowered the voltage.
>>
websites like /pol/ are to blame for this shit

all of you people feed into this machine of racism and hatred

our men in blue (heroes) are stuck with you idiots...
>>
>>80927765
it's in the prelude to the shooting, the sherriff says the boys in blue were sent to this job because 'suspect was armed with a rifle'

dont be sarcastic
>>
>>80926578

You can watch videos of cops getting killed because they wait to long to pull the gun/trigger.

If you're in their position what are you going to do.

This isn't a cop problem, it's an Americans-Are-Fucking-Low-I.Q.-Mongs problem.

We get taught the basics of fucking police interaction in school. For instance - don't run, because then they automatically switch into "this fucker had dun goofed on something" mode which leads to guns and misunderstandings.
>>
What a retard. Noble was pretty retarded too.
Cops just dont get enough training. As seen in the video, they dont know how to react to an uncooperative suspect. They just bumble around yelling until the suspect baits an officer into shooting him. Even when Noble is on the ground flailing his arms after getting shot, theyre still unsure of how to proceed, so they just shoot him again kek.
>>
>>80927958
EXUUUUSEEEE MEEE.
>>
>>80926847

The suspect they were looking for was armed.

What this guys was mething out about I don't know.
>>
>>80927886

Gay.
Maybe a rubber bullet cop or something.
No need to be blasting a dude on the ground with a shotgun.
I did skip over most of the talk just to see the video, why was he stopped?
What about the suspect that was mentioned?
>>
>>80928074
>Nigger-are-fucking-low-IQ-mongs
Ftfy
>>
>>80926958

Not entirely dindu. A mixedin.
>>
File: 1459327036651.gif (995 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459327036651.gif
995 KB, 500x375
>>80927631
Is that what you really think? You're saying the people replying don't see the white male getting shot in the link provided? No one quickly Googled who he was? No one saying how stupid he was regardless and how many times the cops gave him clear instructions? Dylan Noble is somehow a black man's name?
>>
>>80927886

Fucking this.

>OMG use Tazers

>Sydney cops start using Tazers instead of guns when dealing with mentals

>Some drug fucked Hue on Holidays gets tazed, dies

>OMG USE PHYSICAL STRENGTH INSTEAD

>Sydney cops starting pounding abo heads off pavements

>OMG STOP ARRESTING THEM WHEN THEY'RE IN THE PROCESS OF A VIOLENT CRIME AND INSTEAD WAIT TO ARREST THEM AT A MORE "APPROPRIATE" TIME

It's literally never ending.

Then when the cops DON'T shoot first, and civilians die like at the recent Lindt debacle

>OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM!

That said we just had a female cop shoot a Muzzie at a mall, manage to hit him like 4 times non fatally but also take out 3 old ladies doing their shopping. Maybe the lady cops should stick to pepper spray.
>>
>>80927588

A non-lethal something effective would've been more appropriate.
Something.
I'm all for shooting the shit out of deserved criminals but fuck me I am getting tired of hearing someone getting killed for 'suspicious behavior."
Every time, "god dammit now what."
Same thing for mass shootings.
Fucking christ with the mass shootings.
These people are fucking nuts.
>>
Why not shoot the guy with rubber bullets?
>>
>>80928939
If you think someone is going to kill you, would you use real bullets or rubber bullets?
>>
How the fuck did this man get shot twice with a shotgun and manage to keep moving around? A pistol is one thing but a fucking shotgun
>>
Black Guy
>yeah kill those niggers that were shot by police!
>justified!
>should have stopped doing all their shit!
>they brought it upon themselves!
>dindunuffins amirite fellow /pol/tards?
>fucking should shoot more niggers!
>race war now!

White Guy
>oh, they should have used tasers
>not justified even though he was acting potentially threateningly
>cops just don't get enough training!
>well it is everyone elses fault that the police couldn't subdue him without shooting him
>hes a gud white boy, he din du nuffin

/pol/ everyone! :^)))))))))))))))))))))
>>
You can hear him start to scream "I hate my fucking life" right before they shoot him.

Suicide by cop.
>>
Get fucked pol that second pair of bullets was bullshit do not even try and defend them.

First two rounds were fine, but shooting a kid who is writhing on pain from being shot and is in shock because he wont follow orders.
Get fucked.
>>
>>80928097
Cops in the us are trained that anyone within a 20 foot radius can and will kill an officer before he has time to react.
Its not lack of training its that the training the receive makes them paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>80928666
The problem is that most non-lethal options - tasers, pepper spray, rubber bullets, beanbag rounds, etc - aren't guaranteed to stop a determined, violent suspect.

Invent a non-lethal sidearm that works every time - the real world equivalent of a phaser set to stun - and every cop in America will use it as their first option. But until that option comes along, cops should not be disarmed and forced to fire a taser and hope for the best when someone pulls a gun or a knife on them.
>>
>>80924856

It's funny you have to be more careful around the police than you do around violent gang members.

But /pol/ is ok with it. I mean it's not happening to you right?

Just wait till these same jackboots are ordering you into the vans to be taken to your mandatory liberal re-education camp. We'll see how much copdick you suck then.
>>
>>80929078
Because it was a pistol you dimwit.
>>
File: Ausiemech.png (42 KB, 501x673) Image search: [Google]
Ausiemech.png
42 KB, 501x673
>>80927742
Never change Australia
>>
>Shoot a guy 4 times
>"If you don't obey our orders perfectly we will shoot you again"

do cops think getting shot in real life is like getting shot in a video game?
>>
>>80927911
We do it for free
>>
1/4
>>
2/4
>>
>>80928518
Can't fucking win unless we get rid of the left
>>
3/4
>A literal hillshill
>>
>>80928374
>call come in for a dude walking around with rifle
>cop arrives on scene, sees Dylan rip hektic skidz through an intersection
>trafficstop.exe
>dylan pulls over into a gas station
>cop and partner think dylan is dude with rifle, tell him to gtfo of truck. Dylan can't show his fucking hands for whatever reason
>off duty cop pumping has at same gas station yells to cop that he saw dylan grab something from the glovebox
>cops noticeably switch into high alert

He then failed to follow instructions from the angry cops with guns, and walked towards them with sketchy hands.
>>
>>80929189

I understand that completely.
Even if we had magic bubbles, the kid faces a judge, the judge lets him out and they're doing something again.

I don't know what to do or what can be done.
The coverage, protests and legislation that follows is just tiresome though.
>>
4/4
day of rope NOW
>>
>>80924856
I don't get it though. Why do they execute him when he's incapacitated on the ground?
>>
>>80924856
that nigger was retarded and asked for it but why did he shoot once he was on the ground already wounded? get close to the fucker, cuff him, and call an ambulance, how long is the police school in usa? a fucking week?
>>
>>80929518
He keep reaching for shit.
>>
>>80929417
>>80929454
>>80929479
>>80929509
>>
Holy shit this video
>cop shoots a guy
>guy falls to the ground
>guy puts hands over the gunshot wound
>"HES REACHING FOR A GUN"
>cop shoots him again

Jesus Christ look at these idiots
>>
>>80928518

>FUCK DA POLICE
>HELP ME, POLICE

It never changes.
>>
>>80927588
to add on to what this dude said, tasers cause involuntary muscle spasms, which can lead to involuntary discharge (of the gun kind)
>>
>>80929222
>It's funny you have to be more careful around the police than you do around violent gang members.

Dude was literally told thirty times to put his hands up. How the fuck is that hard?
>>
>>80929752
The cop goes through everything that happens step by step.

I hate the book but it was by it.
>>
>>80924856
14:39 does the kid say "I fucking hate my life?"

Christ almighty wtf is going on
>>
>>80928197

He didn't end up being the suspect?
Shitty.
I mean seriously, what kind of lucky day is it to not only hate your fucking life but to get pulled over by cops that think you are an armed suspect?
I've gotten pulled over by cops before, my first reaction wasn't these guys want to kill me so I'll make them.
Cops stop me I ask them what the fuck do you want like a white man.
>what seems to be the problem officer?
>the fuck you want, nigga?
Like a white man.
>>
>>80929893
wait sorry it was 13:58
>>
>>80929893
Yes, it's called suicide by cop.
>>
>>80926996
Makes you think
>>
>>80924856
I live a few miles away from where this happened (not in Fresno, in the nicer, right-wing town next to it). I think he absolutely got what he deserved. However, his supporters are pissem that (((blm))) is getting all the attention. I think, through the will of KEK, we can manipulate the situation to have his supporters get physical with black lives matter. They were already waving Confederate flags at his tribute.
>>
This is pretty interesting actually. It just goes to show how limited and deceptive some camera angles can actually be, from the body cam every round is justified.
>>
File: shoot_cops.jpg (70 KB, 706x528) Image search: [Google]
shoot_cops.jpg
70 KB, 706x528
>>80929163
List your professional combat training and experience. The same should be demanded of anyone advocating a similar position, or putting forward a similar criticism. It's the only way to cut back on the shilling we have to put up with. No one without professional combat training or law enforcement training is worth listening to on these matters.
>>
>>80930405
>from the body cam every round is justified.
not those shots when he was on the ground. Both his hands were clear, and he wasn't reaching despite the officers claiming so. That's murder.
>>
>>80924856
I watched this four times before I realized that he killed himself.
>>
>>80929926
>Not greeting every cop with "the fuck you want nigga"
It's like you don't even want to get shot
>>
>>80929893
Suicide by cop. He's clearly mental.
>>
>>80930579
What? The guy walked you through the video, his hand starts moving towards his waist band.
>>
Watched it two times to make sure but he screams: "I fucking hate my life." after not doing what the officers tell him to do.
Then when he's on the ground he gets told that they will shoot him again if he reaches, which of course he emulates by making his hand go under his shirt.

The dude wanted to die. The cops did him a favor.
>>
>>80925003
Word.

This is not police brutality, guy obviously wanted those bullets. I feel bad for the cops that got to put up with this shit every day then get treated like their racists or statist killing machines.
>>
>>80928518
This is why you should never listen to the majority.
>>
>>80929222
>Just wait till these same jackboots are ordering you into the vans to be taken to your mandatory liberal re-education camp. We'll see how much copdick you suck then.
Logical fallacy and clinical retardation. Go shitpost in a happeing thread. Adults are talking.
>>
>>80930839
>The guy walked you through the video, his hand starts moving towards his waist band.
No shit he did, he's a fucking. Of course he's going to defend those officers. Mute the video and use your own eyes for fuck sake.
>>
>>80930844
That was reported by the police when the story first came out. Nobody believed them. Now there's proof.
>>
>>80930579
He was reaching underneath his shirt
>>
#DylanDon'tMatter
>>
>>80929479
That's clearly a Canadian shitposter.
>>
>>80930069
Was this? I don't think so. Why pick such a violent painful method out? Sounds horrible, I think he's definitely on something the erratic movements explain it
>>
>>80930237
Clovis? Fuck I'd give anything to leave Fresno and go there.
>>
>>80931040
Yep. Move on over. If you're on /pol/, you'd fit in.
>>
>>80924856
They need to start teaching niggers the law.
To have their day in court, not have court in the streets with cops.
This nigger just wanted to die.
>>
I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with these people. Why can't they follow simple commands? Keep your hands in sight. Do as the officer tells you until you're allowed to leave. Why did he keep fidgeting around and hiding his hands? Why do so many people do that? Is everyone retarded?
>>
>>80930981
he was reaching for the bullet wound you fucking retard, which is a natural reaction to being shot.
>>
>>80929163

US cops are literally trained to empty their clips once they start firing.
>>
>>80929784
involuntarily discharge of the imaginary gun
>>
>>80924856
LET ME TELL YOU THE TOP FIVE RAPPERS
IN THE GAME
DYLAN, DYLAN, DYLAN, DYLAN, DYLAN
BECAUSE I SPIT HOT FIRE
>>
>>80931475

So you agree that he was reaching. Progress.
>>
>>80931475

Not a good excuse. The rational thing to do in that situation if you get shot is to yell at the cops and beg them to handcuff you and call the ambulance. Always keep your hands in sight. Yes, you got shot. Yes, life is a bitch and unfair. Yes, you were a retard for not listening to the cops. But you can still survive if the shot wasn't lethal. At that point it's best to comply.
>>
>>80931699
That doesn't change the fact that it was excessive use of force.
>>
>>80924856
Why don't the fucking thug apologist morons on social media care about videos like this- that indisputably prove how right the cops are to act this way?
>>
>>80930237

Why the fuck are people in California flying the Confederate Flag?

IMO it makes you look retarded as fuck if you fly it outside of the south. Especially if you're not even southern.
>>
>>80931768
fuck off tyrone
>>
>>80931753
>Not a good excuse.
Keep saying that bootlicker. It's an instinctive reaction. If you can't get that through your skull, you're delusional as fuck.
>>
>>80931242
Unfortunately I don't have the shekels.
Also I can't believe how that kid was still moving after he got a shotgun point blank.
>>
>>80931880
fuck off Juanita
>>
>>80931829
We have some retards over here that think they're southern rebels even though they've probably never even left the state. This Dylan Noble was one of them.
>>
>guy hates his life
>gets shot because the cops think he was someone else
like pottery
>>
>>80929163
In many suicide by cop cases the suspects will keep reaching while down hoping for the cops to shoot him more so they can die quicker
>>
>>80928074
We do too. But it's real hard to communicate the importance of that shit to inner city nigtards with an average IQ of 80.
>>
Wanted to die, or really stupid, or really high/drunk. If he had wanted to live he would have.
>>
>>80929495

And clearly has no rifle.
At that time dylans body became expose they could've bean bag and rubber blasted him into an old banana.
>>
>>80931908
I was pretty surprised by that too. Two shots initially, one shot from the pistol when he was on the ground, then the shotgun. I think he died in the hospital, but he probably should've died right then and there.
>>
>>80929366

Obviously the nigger needed clarification on the matter...
>>
>>80931475
The natural reaction would be to just cover the wound, not reach underneath the shirt.

That's why it's obvious he wanted to die. They say don't reach, he emulates reaching. He did it when he reached for his wallet when he was told to show both of his hands, he refused to lie down on the ground and approached them. Finally reaches under his shirt because he knows they will finish him off quicker.

This kid had problems and maybe he's better off dead than to go shoot up a school in a couple of months.
>>
>>80929495
>hektic skidz
kek
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 170x170
>suspect is white
>noone gives a fuck
>>
I'm pretty sure the object he describes him holding is a fucking fleshlight.
>>
>>80924856

I heard to this very day those cops are still there shooting bullets into Dylan's body.
>>
>>80929366
>he'll respawn in heaven
>>
>>80930666
>that man on my shoulder that voice in my head
>i shall not listen

Keked and checked.
>>
>>80924856
>the mouse is dead
>could you unmute it
>mouse is dead
>ok unmute the video
>the battery is dead
>turn sound on please
>need me to come up there?
>>
>high definition video with audio showing it was suicide by cop
>bitches in this thread nit picking about exactly how many shots were justified
>>
>>80931902
If you can't get it through your skull that what he did here was him wanting to get shot you're delusional as fuck. He clearly says he hates his life while approaching them, he's fucked up on something and they don't know if he's just crazy etc.
>>
File: 1394875052571.png (420 KB, 845x684) Image search: [Google]
1394875052571.png
420 KB, 845x684
>>80927631

Found the nigger.

Past your bedtime, tyrone. Don't wanna lose your job now, right?
>>
How fucking hard is it to comply with the orders of a police officer who has a gun drawn on you?

Even if you're one of those "AM I BEING DETAINED???" retards, once there is a gun pointed at you, you do EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY, IMMEDIATELY.

He'd be alive today if he did two things, kept his hands up and got on the ground, but apparently those commands were too complex for this fat retarded fuck.
>>
So obvious that he was not listening to the officers. They gave him many chances and he didn't listen.
>>
>>80932345
>80932345
Clinical depression (what I would assume he has?) isn't linked to violence or violent behavior, mentally ill people are more often that not victims of crimes. Not the perpetrator. Still think he was fucked up on something though - wasn't scared at all even after being shot
>>
>>80932806
Basically if you're too stupid to keep your hands up and lay on the pavement, you need to be weeded out before you reproduce.

If you want footage of some bullshit, look up the video of the kid that got brain damage because a cop was having a bad day, pulled over the wrong car, and tased the kid until he had a seizure, knocked out and curb dropped after being dragged out of the driver's side.
>>
>>80931019
Many suicidal people are cowards who can't bring themselves to pull the trigger. Easier to just let others have the final choice.
>>
>b-but he was high!

Well good riddance lmfao.
>>
>>80932732
I never said the initial shooting was wrong. But shooting him with a fucking shotgun when he's already been shot several times while on the ground? Get fucking real.
>>
File: 1468045057173.png (29 KB, 138x164) Image search: [Google]
1468045057173.png
29 KB, 138x164
>>80932545
>>80924856
lol seriously, how hard is it to turn on a fucking sound bar and have fresh batteries before starting a press conference...
>>
>>80932806
I've been pulled over exactly like that stop began and didn't have to even get to the point where they asked me to lay on the ground because I listened from the start of the encounter. They asked, i listened, and was polite. They let me go with warning for speeding.
>>
>>80931978

we have them here too but being in Missouri they can claim southern heritage...barely.
>>
File: 5988584221_16f4f3d992_z.jpg (176 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
5988584221_16f4f3d992_z.jpg
176 KB, 425x640
>>80932968
What do we want!?
>Robot cops!
When do we want it!?
>In five to ten years!

I for one welcome our new robotic overlords.
>>
>>80933206
This one is better. It's the actual video, not the conference.
https://youtu.be/KsePbNrKQto
>>
File: 1398334297545.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1398334297545.png
134 KB, 334x393
Be American
Move your hands
Get shot

Why are Land of the Free cops such scared ass pussies?
>>
>>80927886
>use a taser
1% chance he dies

>shoot him
80% chance he dies

just use a fucking taser
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80926191
Yeah that guy in Minnesota probably didn't comply.

That whole situation is really messed up. I think the woman was high on heroine. Do blacks even do downers?
>>
kid wanted to die. simple as that famalam
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d3_1451867993
>>
>>80933508
I just dont understand why he kept reaching for his waist

what a fucking idiot
>>
>>80934594

Yeah this cop waited way too fucking long to shoot. He had more than enough justification well before the guy got back to the truck.
>>
>>80926847
>>80930844
>>80929893
it sounds like it
poor kid. he was probably all fucked up from something.
>>
File: fappingtosh_plus-21.jpg (28 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
fappingtosh_plus-21.jpg
28 KB, 480x600
>>80933139
Pretty much this, curious how many shitposting on here(besides obvious police and combat vets) have been in violent situations or actually seen someone die in front of them, with all the KILL EM ALL DAY OF THE ROPE shit i'm wondering if you're just folks who haven't really experienced much
>>
>>80924856
>Noble
was he kangz?
>>
>>80935043
No, he was privileged.
>>
>>80934892
Why should an officer shoot just because he has relative jurisdictions? I've had officers draw on me 3 times in shitty situations, and thankfully the situation de escalated due to me not being a fucking retard, but don't they technically have "jurisdiction" as soon as they feel the need to unholster their firearm?
>>
>>80934893
Poor kid? The officers now have to live with the fact that they killed a 19 year old. If he was suicidal, he should found a way that didn't involve other people.
>>
>>80935307
officers got to live with shit like that anyway. and yea poor kid, he's fucking dead
you just got no respect for human life
>>
>>80935253
oh....
>>
File: windshielf.png (460 KB, 1132x636) Image search: [Google]
windshielf.png
460 KB, 1132x636
>>80933508
Why the FUCK is this cop driving with his pistol pointed directly at the windshiled in front of him while driving? Is he actually planning to shoot through it and get an eye full of glass?
>>
>>80935418
He was either a) suicidal or b) fucked out of his mind on drugs. Either one is his fault. If he would've just listened, he would've still been alive. They were telling him what to do for damn near two minutes and he blatantly disobeyed every command. I feel bad for his family and loved ones, but definitely not him.
>>
>>80935598
Yes, if he needed to.
>>
>>80935598
I'm not sure. I was wondering that as well. It appears that he might be loading it at one point. Whatever he was doing, it's pretty dangerous to drive while holding a gun.
>>
>>80935598
Windshields don't just shatter, there are plenty of cases where cops shoot through their windshields
>>
>>80935598
>t. never shot through a window before
>>
>>80935598
>shoot through it and get an eye full of glass?
Clearly you neither understand how physics nor how laminated glass work.
>>
So many fucking bootlickers on /pol/ it is disgusting. Don't scratch your balls when you are getting arrested, you are giving police the right to murder you.
>>
>>80935856
>>80935854
>>80935841
>heh nothing personnel kid, but have you even shot through the windshield of your own moving car before?

Love to see some examples from you hotshots of wtf you are talking about.

>mfw plens pretend this is normal behavior near me
>>
>>80935598
>eyefull of glass
its like you dont know how windshields are made or something...

my bet is he was worried for his life and was planning on being able to shoot his gun as fast as possible, including through the multi-layered safety plexi-glass-plastic that they make windshields out of, if needed.
>>
>>80928939
Fun fact, rubber bullets are only considered 'less lethal'. Not to be confused with 'non lethal' because a rubber bullet can absolutely kill you more painfully than a regular bullet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zUauAU_jPg
>>
>>80924856
LOL at that woman trying to use a computer.
>>
>>80935859
>Don't scratch your balls while you're getting arrested.
1) I wouldn't put myself in a situation where I would get arrested.
2) If I was getting arrested, I wouldn't make any movement the cop didn't tell me to make.
>>
File: meth-not-even-once_o_1120913.jpg (26 KB, 456x408) Image search: [Google]
meth-not-even-once_o_1120913.jpg
26 KB, 456x408
It's Fresno Nothing but Meth heads and gang banging Wetbacks and White Beaner's
>>
>>80935269
>Why should an officer shoot just because he has relative jurisdictions?

If you do what they say, they won't shoot. Once they lose visibility of your hands, though, your chances of getting shot skyrocket. And this fat fuck kept trying to play pocket pool.
>>
>>80924856
Should have shown his hands. Glad that dumbass is dead.
>>
Simply "reaching" for a supposed weapon isn't justification for police to fire multiple rounds. They have non lethal weapons but most think they are rambo and resort to lethal weapons as a first response. They shot him once, he was unarmed than they put another round into him without ever seeing a weapon. Fucking pussy ass terminators.
>>
>>80929454
is it sad taht I can't tell if it's sarcasm or people (who looks white) are legitimately happy to see others who look like them die ?
>>
>>80936262
He's 19 years old how should he know how to respond to a felony stop. He never showed a weapon and even after the pigs fired 2 rounds into his fucking chest they executed him for moving his hands. Shoot yourself in the fucking chest twice and see how you respond to orders.
>>
>>80924856
>murica
>go for a drive
>be a nigger
>get shot twice
>get told to put up hands
>get shot again
>told to walk in straight line
>get shot once more
>asked for license and registration in between shootings
>get shot
>get arrested
>shot once more
thank god i was born european.
>>
>>80930237
>live by Fresno
Tarpey Village white trash detected
>>
>>80924856
>Cops required to wear body cams
>Equip them with shitty as fuck cameras that are half covered.
>"There he reaches to his waist, SHOOT HIM IN THE HEART NOW TAKE NO PRISONERS!"
Bravo
>>
>>80936180

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Victoria_Snelgrove

>90 minutes
>obvious event easy to predict and prepare for
>no riots
>no throwing shit at cops
>no taunting cops
>no prosecution
>wasn't even engaged with police in any way

BLM has some fucking nerve as they are handled with kid gloves chimping out over idiot criminals getting their comeuppance when actual police brutality with no justice like this happens.
>>
>>80936999
Fresno west side nigger detected
>>
>>80936867
But that's only if you're a filthy nigger.
>>
>>80924856

What a fucking pussy police chief...
>>
>>80928666

Here's a non-lethal something: Don't be a stupid fucking nigger and listen to what a guy who has a gun trained on you is saying.
>>
>>80936775
>Shoot yourself in the fucking chest twice and see how you respond to orders.
Okay, what about the two minutes before he got shot where he showed blatant disregard to the officers' commands?
> He's 19 years old how should he know how to respond to a felony stop.
Holy shit, you can't be serious. 19? He's a fucking adult. He clearly has a drivers liscense. If he has a driver's liscense he should know how to react to getting pulled over by the police. Are you one of his Clovis High buddies? Because his friends are the only other one's that I've seen that are as stupid as you are.
>>
>>80937307
What if I told you I was a nigger who showers daily?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 767x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 767x511
>>80936999
Clovis, actually.
>>
>>80937241
I see your papi saved up enough pesos to get you a computer Pedro. What i didn't know is that Malaga now has internet service.
>>
>>80937429

>Shower daily
>Nigger

Nice try
>>
File: 1438066189668.png (119 KB, 409x392) Image search: [Google]
1438066189668.png
119 KB, 409x392
>>80936867
>be Finnish
>get raped by mongols.
>get raped by russians
>Fight off said russians
>Just to get raped by muslims.
>>
>>80936775

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsufO9hZwo
>>
>>80937473
Please tell me that isn't your house.
>>
>>80937485
Only spics know that much Spanish. South-east Fresno beaner detected.
>>
File: 1452218047515.jpg (34 KB, 331x468) Image search: [Google]
1452218047515.jpg
34 KB, 331x468
>tell him like 20 times to get his stupid nigger hands up
>doesn't

another moron out of the gene pool
>>
>>80937485
sorry i don't speak Mexican
>>
>>80937604
No, but it's similar. Hell, 60% of the houses here look similar.
>>
>>80937230
she really fucked up her dex save eh?
>>
>>80937800
Ok, cool. Because i just found that one on Trulia on Jacob street.

Just hoping you weren't that naive.
>>
>>80937925
Joshua*
>>
expect more shootings of kids who see blm and wanna wigger it up and be dickheads to cops
>>
File: Ihan_Vitun_Jepa.jpg (31 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
Ihan_Vitun_Jepa.jpg
31 KB, 240x360
>>80937566
>Be Finn
>Get attacked, women raped
>Kill Russians, then kill rapebabies (trustory)
>Never let slavs contaminate glorious fingol bloodline
>tfw direct descendant of genghis
>feels breddy gud
>>
>>80929113
Niggers are animals, sometimes animals need to be put down. Don't ever put a nigger on the same level as a human.
>>
File: 20150520_saudi.jpg (125 KB, 1045x678) Image search: [Google]
20150520_saudi.jpg
125 KB, 1045x678
>>80937702
>don't obey
>get murdered
>>
>>80930237
>>80931040
Had no idea there were other Fresno /pol/acks here. Cool.
>>
>>80936867
Don't worry, mohammed won't ask questions.
>>
>>80927588
Very true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFIqkbpcoY
>>
>>80926578
https://youtu.be/k8-ycSkoYfc
This is why cops don't play around if there's even a slight possibility that you have a gun
>>
>>80929113
Uh, yeah faggot. Like your Big Lipped Monkey supporters don't use the same hypocrisy.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-white-teen-shot-cops-familiar-black-people-article-1.2691023
>>
File: wat.png (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
15 KB, 200x200
>>80938340
>huehue
literally wat
>>
>>80938358
>tfw can't unhear the screams since the first I've seen this footage
>>
>>80938297
I didn't either until I came into this thread. I figured there must be some.
>>
>>80938544
Dope. I've got a friend on fb who shared a link I had seen here like two hours earlier. I wonder if he's in here.
>>
>>80938615
Actually, there's only you and i here. I just keep switching to different proxies.
>>
>>80925003

Just because he wanted to suicide by cop, does not mean that the pigs should kill him. If someone walks up to you and asks you to kill them and you did, what do you think would happen to you.

The USA is such a nazi police state all that remains is for the country to select a race to start shipping to concentration (fema) camps and your rulers ( the government) will be no better than Hitler and his ruling party.
>>
File: xfbfHOT.png (388 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
xfbfHOT.png
388 KB, 1280x711
>>80938297
>>80930237
>>80931040
you forgot me hit right in the feels
>>
File: 1456705603886.jpg (185 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
1456705603886.jpg
185 KB, 500x687
>>80938894
>>
>>80938894
>>80938803
Fresno proxy Bros unite.
>>
>>80938353
>female police
>taser
>black guy

It's like a perfect storm.
>>
File: you.jpg (219 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
219 KB, 1280x960
>>80938856
>>
>>80939065
>>
>>80938856
>hitler was bad
>nazism was bad
>we shouldn't GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

You used to provide better bait, straya.
>>
>>80933994
>taser
>60% chance of stopping the belligerent, hostile suspect

>gun
>95% chance of stopping the belligerent, hostile suspect

just use a fucking gun
>>
>>80930910
This. Look- How many of you heebs play video games?

How often do they go to shit?
Why do they go to shit?
It's the cocksucker devs pandering to the people who give them money, right?
SAME FUCKING THING WITH POLITICIANS!
They pander to the unwashed masses of retards that vote for them- and guess what:
NIGGERS AND MEXICANS ARE MAJORITY CRIMINALS!
WHITE KEKS!
THIS IS THE MAJORITY!

White cucks demand less punishment for their non white pets, and the non white pets demand less punishment for their behavior. So what does a politician do?
LESSENS THE PUNISHMENT!
NOW HE LOOKS GOOD!
REAL GOOD!
HE GETS ELECTED!

Only taxpayers should be allowed to vote.
I say this as not a leech.
And you know what? Having only taxpayers able to vote might get politicians elected who want to turn leeches into taxpayers! How about that shit! I might actually be able to find my unemployable ass a job!
>>
>>80924856
4 cops should have shot him with bean bag rounds. That would have taken him down, and not killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zutfi0oQYmg
>>
>>80940070
but then he would have had injuries and could have sued the police department for using unecessary force you goofy fuck.
>>
>>80938856
You disgust me Melbourne
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2cmi8YWegg

Here is now people with guns are dealt with in a civilized country.
>>
File: uk police.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
uk police.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>80940880
>>
>>80938353
>pointing her gun at the guy while he was standing in front of her partner
For a second there I thought that was going to go a lot worse than it ended up.
>>
File: 1458551322902.jpg (265 KB, 3216x2412) Image search: [Google]
1458551322902.jpg
265 KB, 3216x2412
so the protest the journalist in the video mentions is scheduled for "this night" (which is technically now), is there livestream?
is this new fuel to the fire escalating the chimpening?
>>
>>80941052

>No one dies
>Suspect is apprehended

I don't see a problem with this.
>>
>>80941165
What if the Dallas shooter happened at one of your BLM protests?
>>
>>80941219

Well even if the Dallas shooter managed to get hold of a rifle like that here in the UK, we'd just get our armed response teams to arrive and kill him.
>>
>>80941076
No. Not really a chimpout since Dylan Noble was white, but there was a "gathering" of sorts the night after his death where all the local white trash gathered and raced down the street on their Honda bikes while blasting bro country and wearing "R.I.P. Dylan" t-shirts.
>>
>>80940070
if they think he might be an armed suspect from an incident they just heard a report about, they aren't going to grab bean bags
+
they are literally on the move and the moment he stops they have to start dealing with him, they are using what they have, which is handguns, and operating on the assumption he might be armed, which he doesn't exactly work hard to negate, the way he keeps failing to comply to show his hands, and then putting his hand behind his back and generally not complying with simple demands to keep his hands visible get on the ground
>>
>>80941305
How long does that take?
>>
>>80941492
too long, like any other response to an active shooter
>>
>>80941165
It must be nice being able to do keystone cops shit because you only have a few thousand gang members in your country.

When you reach American diversity levels and have a million nigger and spic gang members and millions more that might as well be you don't get to play grab ass with suspects anymore.
>>
>>80941677

The problem I have with American police is that they always escalate the situation. Either by shouting abuse or by aiming a gun. Police over here get the public on their side by being polite but will change if the situation gets out of hand.
>>
All he had to do to not get shot was put his hands up and surrender. He chose not to. too fucking bad. The cops can't read your mind, they don't know you're not armed, if he's cooperated they'd have figured out he was innocent and let him go.
>>
>>80936507
I guarantee if you were put into the shoes of a cop for a day your tune would change.

My brother in law was a cop. was. He got shot at a traffic stop by some major pot dealer fucker who had like 7 pounds of the shit in his trunk, it was a pullover over a broken tail light, funnily enough. His guard was down and he took 5 shots to the chest. it took him 3 weeks to die.

This guy failed to co-operate and behaved erratically and unpredictably while being given orders to show his hands and get down. He was too stupid to live.
>>
When did /pol/ start defending police 100% of the time? This is embarrassing. We've gone full circle now.
>>
>>80941772
Having the public on your side isn't much consolation if you're dead.

Being polite doesn't get you shit against actual hardened criminals. And responding to somebody who is in position to draw a gun, who you've just been told pulled something from a glovebox, who was reported at having a long gun(gun owners usually have more than one) is a good way to get shot.

yurogays and sheltered america liberals really don't understand, our bad neighborhoods put literal warzones to shame.
>>
>>80942444
we've grown weary of nigger apologists crying foul every time a cop does their job.
>>
>>80926996
>>80930186

Maybe the sagging pants is a form of population control

really makes your synapses fire
>>
>>80924856
Thanks, saw this twice on local news, but they didn't show the actual shooting
>>
File: 1456367065205.png (40 KB, 924x669) Image search: [Google]
1456367065205.png
40 KB, 924x669
Holy fuck the shilling ITT. Are we being raided yet again or is it a field trip this time?
>>
>>80924856
Fool kept reaching behind is back as if he had something. But since he was just bluffing, you're going to hear about how "tragic" it is and "he was a good kid". Family is already suing.
>>
>>80938358
>those reflexes
Dude must have seen some shit, it's like he can sense the bullets.
>>
>>80924856
>>80925003
He got what he asked for

https://youtu.be/9A_3KAaaoO0?t=9m39s
>>
What was that white beaner shouting right before he got double tapped?

Sounded like "just shoot me/kill me"
>>
>>80941772
Tell the UK police to come here with their batons and flashlights to take on the 300lb cracked out gorillas armed with guns. I want to see how well they fare by asking them to "politely" put their guns down and to lay down on the ground.
>>
>>80941772
It's much better the way the Brit police handle it. Just create no go zones. That way they only have to deal with nice polite white Brits, rather than actual criminals.
>>
File: TrevorscaredfaceWarped.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TrevorscaredfaceWarped.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>80938353
>that crossfire situation when she points her gun at the guy

Women should not be cops.
>>
>>80935598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlLarq9uNs4

About 5 minutes in.
>>
hahahahahahahahahah amerarican police so stupid ahahaha we nippon police have more respect honor hahahaha america is pig
>>
>>80943334
You know that's a bullshit myth, right? Right?
>>
>>80935974
windshields are shatter resistant you mong, it isn't candyglass from a movie.
>>
>>80942920
The old dude was a Vietnam Vet. It's safe to assume he saw some shit.
>>
>>80935974
It's called "Tempered Glass" or "Safety Glass" you mouth breathing nigger.
>>
File: 1452377321878.jpg (37 KB, 440x386) Image search: [Google]
1452377321878.jpg
37 KB, 440x386
>>80943623
>Sharia law no go zones are a myth in London

wew lad
>>
>>80943786
They are a myth
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x410
Suicide by cop
Considering the whites have a higher suicide rate than blacks sadly some are too chickenshit to do it themselves

Like 78% of white firearm related deaths are suicide
And like 80% percent of black firearm related deaths are homicides
>>
>>80935418

In the video he says that the two cops that shot, one of them had never done it before and the other had done it only once. Both were officers for like 20 years.

If you think they won't be thinking about what they could have done differently every day until they die, you're crazy.
>>
>>80943851
they are true
a lot of videos
>>
>>80924856
Anyone know what the initial reason they pulled him over on
>>
>>80928518
True, I remember when liberals would always cry about people being tazed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.