[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is black lives matter hurting or helping Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20
File: black-lives-matter-lol1.jpg (77 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter-lol1.jpg
77 KB, 634x417
Is black lives matter hurting or helping Trump?
>>
File: Cm5UtTNUMAAc451.jpg (42 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
Cm5UtTNUMAAc451.jpg
42 KB, 600x429
Helping.

People need to go to work right now and scrape up every cent they can.

When these assholes block highways, it's an massive inconvenience. No one can say what they hope to accomplish.

By the way, Ralph Bashki predicted this shit back in the 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otZL-EfgrG4
>>
>>80921131
its showing whites that everything the racists say is true so helping
>>
>>80921131
i dont see how they could hurt him
>>
Helping.

It's redpilling a lot of white Democrats.
>>
Helping because everyone is sick of these faggot fucks
>>
>>80921131
The election is in November

By then black lives matter is gonna do something stupid. Even more than the dallas shooting.

it WILL get that bad.

By the time Trump's name is to be called, i doubt a lot of people would be on their side anymore.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80921131
Helping. I talked to an old friend from college today. He was one of the most liberal people I've ever known. And he was bitching about BLM.

The Latino people that live down stairs were bitching about it earlier in the week. And the liberal, hipster potheads that live across the street even said, "dude, this doesn't seem like a big enough issue for all of this"
>>
>>80921131
helping trump but hurting the country.
>>
File: 1365547074906.gif (953 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1365547074906.gif
953 KB, 245x245
>>80921731

Do you think they'll do something at a 9/11 memorial service at the WTC?

That would end the movement right there.
>>
File: 1468463987238.png (58 KB, 745x925) Image search: [Google]
1468463987238.png
58 KB, 745x925
>>80921986
As a latino dude, totally agree. I wish I could see these end, although they make for great habbenings. I don't want Shillary, but Trump-desu isn't helping my case either :(
>>
>>80922076
This.

Or if they try to protest onto a military base. That would be interesting.
>>
>>80921185
First post, best post.
>>
>>80922076
Would not put it past them.
>>
>>80922184
Are you here illegally?
>>
>>80921131

BLM is turning liberal whites into literal race traitors and on the fence whites into diehard racists.

It can only help trump. The people who didn't like trump to begin with are the same ones who would follow BLM into hell because MUST SIGNAL VIRTUE!
>>
Every time some dumb unemployed nigs block a highway and people can't get to work they are sitting in their car thinking "fucking niggers, I'm voting Trump"

By the way what is it with nigs and walking in the street? Do their parents not teach them or what
>>
>>80922076
Doubt theyd do something to the WTC memorial, but they'll be on full fucking defcon 1 chimpout that's for sure.
>>
>>80922691
>By the way what is it with nigs and walking in the street?

If you've ever lived anywhere with a high black population you'll find they just don't give a fuck about anyone or anything to be honest.

They block sidewalks, they talk during movies, they walk on the road, they'll honk their horns at 3 am right outside your apartments. They just don't give one single fuck about anyone else.
>>
>>80922638
No, but my parents are. I hate to sound like a dindu, but they're good people. Hell, we dont even have health care, dental, welfare, etc. We havent taken a cent from the government. But I can see what he means. Like when I see dirty spics in gangs with dindus, or stealin, or on welfare. makes me /mad/.
>>
>>80921131
No effect. Nothing is going to damage or help him (or Hillary for that matter) at this point in the election. Everyone already has a solidified opinion of the candidates one way or the other.

I believe that if the election were held today, it's results would be within 0.33% of what they will look like in November.
>>
>>80922958
Laws are only suggestion to blacks expect when they are being applied to other people.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (95 KB, 893x598) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
95 KB, 893x598
>>80921308

I think they're being bankrolled by Beyonce as part of her "Formation" tour. That's why the protests are global.
>>
>>80922969
you have to go back pablo
>>
>>80922958

They dindu nuffin

Rules do not apply for the reason their ancestors were slaves and relatives were around for jim crow despite younger ones not being around.
>>
>>80922958
I can confirm this, living next to niggers.
>>
>>80922969
Make your parents file for citizenship using you to expedite the process.
>>
>>80921308
>Ralph Bashki predicted this shit back in the 70s.

Shit like this has been happening long before the 70s.
Riots are just a part of society.
>>
>>80922969
Which means you are an anchor baby and not a legal citizen. Since your parents were not here legally that means they were not under the jurisdiction of the US, and that means your 'citizenship' is invalid.

Over the wall with you, maybe if you don't make us chase you down and shoot members of your enormous family we can work out w way for you to come back over once you outlaws remember why you left the shit hole of Mexico in the first place.
>>
the more black lives matter shows their true colors, the more the law and order candidate gains from it.
>>
>>80921185
OP BTFO
>>
>>80922958
That's the most accurate thing I've read on here in a while and main reason I moved.

I like culture and diversity. Too much of one thing is boring. But blacks in general are just assholes. From the loud music to the shouting to getting cut off and glared at, it just grinds you down after a while.
>>
Protip: BLM is a government created group simply used to achieve Marshal Law. The rest are useful idiots.

Bet you guys believe ISIS popped up on their own, too.
>>
File: slide_10.jpg (102 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
slide_10.jpg
102 KB, 960x720
>>80923995
ALL PERSONS BORN
>>
>>80921731
This, the BLM people are way stupider than you'd even think. Like, WAY stupider. It's only a matter of time before they go full retard.
>>
>>80923512

And with that I'm moving to spotify
>>
No one who is sympathetic to BLM would have voted for Trump anyways. It is turning off a lot of Democrats: white ones, hispanic ones, asian ones, even some black ones. Is it turning people towards Trump? In an election getting someone not to vote is half as good as getting them to vote for you. So, yes, it is helping.

Trump supporters would be better served convincing Bernie supporters and other Democrats to not vote. Instead of sharing memes made by Trump supporters, as the election draws near you need to bombard Facebook and social media with the same memes Bernie supporters made months back. That would be more effective.
>>
Can one of you post a reasonable argument against BLM. I wanna post it on ZuckerBook to piss people off.
>>
>>80924863

you might also consider that Samsung has given millions to Beyonce and Jay-Z over the years.
>>
>>80925057

Fuck, is there any option left? Tidal is cucked, Spotify is cucked, Google is cucked, Apple is cucked.
>>
>>80924671
martial law*
>>
>>80924858
It is a well funded organization, but the organizers really don't have great control over the protesters. Things will get out of hand.
>>
>>80925105
Why not spotify, leaf?
>>
>>80925105

Torrents: uncucked
>>
>>80925162
Yup, sorry, I`m tired as hell.
>>
File: 1261718725137.png (55 KB, 181x251) Image search: [Google]
1261718725137.png
55 KB, 181x251
anyone else get the feeling liberals secretly approve of that nigger killing cops?
>>
File: 14673794379641.jpg (110 KB, 1127x647) Image search: [Google]
14673794379641.jpg
110 KB, 1127x647
Everytime BLM bullshit goes and protest he goes up.
>>
>>80922076
Don't jinx it.
>>
>>80925257

Yeah but I have unlimited data and like being able to browse new music without having to download it and store it on my phone. 64gb is surprisingly few 320+kbps albums
>>
>>80925322

>secretly
>>
>>80925322
One lib at work said, "well you it's not like it wasn't coming." I cringed and had to hold back in case he called be racist to get me fired.
>>
>>80924671

It could be a means to try and motivate minorities to vote and give reasons for gun control.
>>
>>80925220

I assumed the guy who replied to me was implying Samsung owned Spotify
>>
>>80921131
Helping. Every news bit I hear about chimp blocking traffic or attacking random cops the more I consider a vote for trump
>>
>>80922188
Good luck, would like to see them try langley, nellis or whiteman, please do it.
>>
>>80922691
Parent*

Nignogs don't have fathers.
>>
>>80922958
Exactly fucking this.

Why do you think no liberal affirmative action movement or anything is every lead by actual black people. It's only the white guilt fucks who have never interacted with an actual black person in their life who spearhead all of this crap because they don't understand the simple reality that blacks in low income areas who've always grown up around this simply DON'T CARE WORTH A SHIT
>>
>>80925322
i'm a provocateur at local BLM demonstrations. because i have tattoos and wear a bandana over my face, they think i'm one of them.

feels good to start shit and watch some stupid nigger eat shit when a cop slams him on the pavement.
>>
>>80925430

Next time, get a phone with an SD card I guess.

Maybe iheartradio, I dunno. Pandora? I don't follow this shit closely
>>
>>80922969
I guess you can stay faggot. Only if your mom makes us some tacos.
>>
>>80921131
helping

BLM thuggery occurs - law and order disrupted - people pissed/scared - who is the law and order candidate that can fix this - 45th POTUS donald trump
>>
>>80924714
And subject to the jurisdiction thereof,

Oh hey illegals are not under the jurisdiction of the US so neither are their kids! Not that it matters, all spics and blacks will be removed from the US soil one way or another.
>>
>>80925682

I have a Nexus 6p, great phone but no SD slot. Buying phones off contract sucks here but I pay ~$25 a month less than I would if I took a new contract
>>
>>80924087
>shows their true colors
black?
>>
File: mfw2.png (276 KB, 411x428) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.png
276 KB, 411x428
>>80925430
>listening to rap
>>
Both, but they cancel each other out.

I have white friends who are for and against them. Also had a random friend request from a mutual friend who is part of the movement in San Francisco.

>mfw the friend blocked/deleted me or maybe it's just a glitch ever since I made a post about hating ANTIFA
>denied the request from the BLM girl

Oh, but because I went to one fucking bar partying hard they thought I wanted to be a part of their bullshit.
>>
>>80921131

It's helping but not as much as his trips to California where Mexicans come out to burn American flags. That's incredibly rage inducing and he should get more of it.
>>
>>80926041

Tidal has nothing to do with rap aside from the owners, they have pretty much the same library as Spotify. I mostly listen to post-rock and a bit of punk these days, the only rap I really listen to anymore is Eminem and really shit tier rap like Juicy J while working out.
>>
>>80926212
And it's not just the Mexicans. Half the protesters are white Antifa members from San Jose, Oakland, and San Francisco.
>>
>>80921131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k

shill nigger
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>80921131
They are super helping trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k
>>
>>80923512
Can someone explain this to me? I've been told that BLM doesn't have a central leadership. Much like Anonymous, anyone can take action under the name of Black Lives Matter. If this is true, how can Beyonce and Jay-Z donate to BLM? You can't donate to Anonymous, right?
>>
>>80926486
>>80926562

You liked the video so much, you posted it twice.
>>
>>80925642
This. There is nothing truer.
>>
>>80926627
There is a central movement, but there's also hubs with minor leaders. One just got arrested last week or less.
>>
File: 1385795100030.png (152 KB, 1200x1620) Image search: [Google]
1385795100030.png
152 KB, 1200x1620
>>80925001

The end part sums it up pretty well.
>>
>>80925642
Actually, this is partially incorrect. Although affirmative action pushers such as HR managers are typically white rockabilly femicunts, my manager at work is a black afrocentrist and hates white males. She puts us to work while the others get light shifts and nice day hours.

>4 maybe 5 lesbians (two of them are young short-haired dykes)
>One gay
>4 gooks
>5 blacks
>5 hispanics (one including the assistant manager)
>Rest are white women

And the white men? Dirty work, more cart pushing, later hours, maintenance, cleaning, unloading, etc. We may get more hours, but it's more work on our backs and being taken advantage of. I regret working hard to impress the management. We're just taken advantage of.
>>
>>80921131
its helping. because even with peaceful intentions, every event they throw gets railroaded by rejects and the whole thing goes to pot. its like a bbq in the park. blacks can get together in groups over 20 without some fucker pulling out a gun or some other colossal fuckup. keep on protesting and trump will win in november.
>>
>>80921131
are you kidding?

these black shits matter assholes are helping trump:

>blocking roads prevents hard working honest people (in other words, white people) from getting to their workplaces or resting at home. conclusion: THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS...
>more and more Soros and wallstreet funding is showing up and people are starting to wise up in who gives these people money? dont they have jobs? how do they eat? who pays their bills? so they get comfy lives while I have to work like a mule? conclusion: THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS...
>all their shouting and chimpening accomplishes absolutely nothing because they clearly have no goal at fucking all. nobody, NO FUCKING BODY can say in one concrete objective sentence what they actually want. their "goals" are always stated in vague, ambiguous, hopeful and hateful ways, conclusion: THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS
>they yelling 98% devolves into MURDER WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACYS NO BLACKS CANT BE RACIST IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE USA NO BLACK HAS EVER KILLED A BLACK PERSON I SWEAR, OMG WHY DID THE RACIST POLICE HAVE TO KILL THOSE INNOCENT CRIMINALS JUST BECAUSE WE WUZ KINGS?! so normal white people feel betrayed and naturally go THESE FUCKING NIGGERS....

and they will vote trump
>>
>>80922691
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=164_1353449199
>>
>>80922076
We must meme this into existence
>>
>>80927478
Savage. Just like the rest of that science forsaken fucking country
>>
>>80921131
Well they're going to mobilize the black anti trump vote obviously. But will they be enough to counter the amount of Trump support drummed up by the Dallas shooter?
>>
>>80921308
>Blacks rioting has to be predicted
It has always happened and probably always will

Did enjoy the clip though, where can I watch the full film?
>>
>>80924714
You missed the "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" clause. If parents have allegiance to a foreign power (an example would be... hmmm... say, Mexico or China or any Muslim country ever), the child would be subject to that country. The 14th amendment was for, and only for, the repatriation of emancipated slaves who would swear allegiance to the USA and no other power.
>>
>>80927205

You should help your White coworkers to find different jobs. Let your manager get fired. If they treat you like shit, try to find another job. Fuck'em.
>>
>>80921131
helping immensely. the leftist insanity we see run rampant online represents maybe 1/3 of the country, most ppl still have common sense
>>
>>80925783
Can you guys stop saying stuff like this? Some of us Trump voters are colored you know? We want the illegals out just as much as you, but just the illegals.
>>
>>80921308
>That video

They even predicted it down to the sniper...what the fuck..
>>
>>80925642
I live and work in Baltimore and it's this times x 100. Shit never stops. Can't wait to finally move out of here.
>>
>>80926889
this is good.
>>
>>80927996
Im working on that now. I'd be happy even working some shitty job at the mall like Hot Topic or Starbucks where I can at least have normal daytime shifts and an AC unit running. I'm sick of frying out in the sun sweating then coming back inside to help smelling and looking like garbage.

The sad thing is, one of the white co workers is an old cunt who's constantly pulling me to help her at the registers while I'm in the middle of other shit. She always monitors me like a guard. The rest aren't always around. One white guy who's a low-level manager is bro-tier, but he has money from this place. The other is a hard worker as well, but he's rarely on the same shifts as I am. Same goes for this one other guy in my position. It's like they split us up deliberately.

When I do leave, however, I'm going to help the other whites. They all hate the manager, even the others who are non-white still hate her black ass. She can't get fired, though. She's head manager and there's no proof of her being racist.

>Black guy quit a couple weeks ago
>Replaced by another identical one
>>
>>80921131
Well they fucked up big time in my estimation. Let me pontificate. I have traditionally voted third party because that way I can say I voted and I'm not responsible for whatever current shitshow is going on. After the bullshit at the Trump rally in San Jose, it no longer seems like a war of ideologies, but a low level race war and I'm voting for the white guy who wants to punch someone in the face.
>>
>>80922969
Ha. Latino countries are shit-tier so I don't blame you for your family not wanting to go back to Central/South America. But if your folks are not trouble makers then Id say you could stay.
>>
>>80928128
You want to stay? Then you need to organize a counter BLM group, and you need to smash them.

Talking on the internet does not cut it now; you are like those #notallmuslims who claim to be moderate but then do NOTHING to solve to problem. White people only have overwhelming force on the table. We can't fix the Black community from the outside, only smash it flat and let those who survive try again with a huge 'don't do this shit again' sign on the wall.

So you better fix your shit like yesterday or you are going on the boat or in the ground very soon.
>>
File: Enoch Powell Pepe.jpg (61 KB, 336x381) Image search: [Google]
Enoch Powell Pepe.jpg
61 KB, 336x381
>>80928460
>Replaced by another identical one

Are you saying that they all look alike?
>>
>>80923512
I fucking hate Beyonce.
>>
>>80921131
They won him the election
>>
>>80928575
I'm doing my part by voting for Trump. I do not have time to protest as I am busy being a productive member of society.
>>
>>80925001
You mean Liberalbook a.k.a normiebook?
>>
>>80921131
Neutral
>>
>>80921131

Id' say that it's helping Trump.

Anything that makes fascism more appealing is going to make people vote Trump. People are sick of the wild, savage behaviours of these chimps and want an iron fist to end it. I'd vote Trump if I could. And then I'd throw out all the blacks and KEEP the Mexicans (but still build that wall).
>>
>>80928575

Nobody needs to protest. It would be nice for him and everybody else to speak to people but protesting is idiotic.
>>
>>80925783

Here's what you do.

Go to another country.

Commit a crime.

Claim you are not under their jurisdiction.

See how that goes for you.
>>
>>80922076
>Do you think they'll do something at a 9/11 memorial service at the WTC?

They're stupid, but not that stupid

>inb4 yes they are
>>
>>80926282
> aside from the owners
> the only rap I really listen to anymore is Eminem and really shit tier rap like Juicy J while working out
You seem to have failed to take note of what the anon wrote. OR the gravitas of their picrelated >>80926041
>>
>>80923512

With all the money those two make 1.5 seems kinda low, no?
>>
>>80929194

>Not listening to nigbeats while getting swole

It's like you don't even gains bro
>>
Helping, honestly.

Thanks to the anti-white rhetoric BLM is pushing, they've officially turned a strong supporter for Bernie into a full-blown anti-SJW, anti-BLM, Trump supporter.
>>
George Soros is funding BLM
BLM is helping Trump
Soros is helping Trump.

huh.
>>
>>80921131

Helping. BLM is literally making people more racist, and pushing moderates and even some liberal whites to the right.

You can only take being called a racist devil for so long before you snap.
>>
>>80928910
The US takes over and I'm sent to a US prison. It is very rare for US citizens or anyone from a real country to serve time in another nations prisons.

Plus I did not commit a crime by entering that country, as well as there is the common law of 'no positive outcome can be retained by commuting a crime'. If I rob someone I don't get to go to jail and keep what I stole. Illegals don't get to come here shit out a kid and get to have that kid claim citizenship.

Your days in the US are numbered Juan.
>>
>>80925395
Why was the cop car left empty in the street?
They surely didn't chase cops out their own cars?
>>
>>80928899
They need to go out and kill them in the street, on the day of the rope we will let out everyone who killed one of Soros's puppets and celebrate them as the heroes they would be.
>>
>>80922076
Why do #911VictimsMatter but not black lives???????? huuhhh????
>>
>>80930161

#cockroachlivesmatter
>>
>>80922076
>>80927605
YES. Identify with them and support this somehow.
>>
>>80922076
What if we started gathering sock puppet accounts and started planting the seeds for this on social media.
>>
>>80929419
Soros is shorting the market. He stands to profit from any uncertainty. Trump's election likely would increase uncertainty as he has come out against trade deals. Causing the market to dip isn't necessarily a bad thing. Traders hate not knowing what will happen, and Trump election would increase that. So, I don't know about Soros. He stands to profit more if Trump is elected than Hillary. Hillary is status quo to the financial prognosticators.
>>
>>80928460

Former HR Manager here.

It sounds like you have a case of systemic racism in your workplace and that it's easily demonstrable, at least by Canadian standards. Systemic racism is the basis and justification for affirmative action policies, so I thought that that kind of racism could be prosecuted in the US. Did I get that wrong? Is systemic racism not acknowledged by the US legal system?
>>
>>80921131
I fucking hate niggers, omg, they smell so bad, and like you can't even sit in a room with them because the smell just sticks in your clothes, it's smells like cocoa butter and burnt hair mixed together, and old chicken wings. They always ask for money when they say they have a fucking job, like are you serious? You're really going to keep asking me for money and asking me to buy you things? It's like this with every fucking nigger/black person. Omg, can someone please explain this to me? This is why I find myself being a fucking racist sometimes or all the fucking time. It's been irritating me so fucking bad, like an itch you can't reach.
>>
>>80928575

I think it's better to give em enough rope and leeway to eventually hang themselves. They've already proven themselves pretty good at it. They very little sympathy from mainstream society and even from other minorities now.

Instead of attacking them head on, a better way to expedite their demise is sneak in provocateurs into the movement, like this guy. >>80925650 Sabotage their movement from the inside and generate as much bad PR for them as you can.

Just never reveal to anyone, even on your death bed, that you were a double agent, because then BLM will wrongly blame all of their black members' violence against the provocateurs to save the reputation of the movement. Don't give them that opportunity.
>>
>>80925642

My friend was accepted into the Johns Hopkins med school in Baltimore and he turned it down because his residency would have involved working in the ER for two years or whatever, dealing with gunshot wounds, drug overdoses, HIV/AIDS people bleeding everywhere and just niggers everywhere. In Baltimore, no one comes into the ER with a normal injury. It's always crime related. It was the opportunity of a lifetime - Johns Hopkins med school is better than Harvard, is the best in the world - but he said no because of niggers. I don't know how white guys can stand it.
>>
>>80921131
Probably helping by making a few fence sitters angry but mostly it's just further galvanizing peoples political stances
>>
>>80929448

I'm a former radical lefist. International aid worker. Red Cross. Sudan, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan. Have two degrees in international development studies. Quit after 15 years because I was convinced that these peoples could not be saved from themselves. Fifteen years of working with these people transformed me into a racist and a fascist, whereas before I was an idealist, a socialist and a secular humanist. Good job, black people! You've alienated and exhausted even your closest allies, squandering their goodwill forever.

I might move to eastern Europe. It seems to be the only place left not fully contaminated.
>>
>>80921131
Want some rage fuel?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/naacp-leader-dallas-shooter-was-defenseless-and-lynched/

>NAACP Leader: Dallas Shooter Was ‘Defenseless’ And ‘Lynched’
>“Yes, I’m coming to the defense of the defenseless. That includes [Micah] X. Johnson who has been accused of shooting about 12 police officers,” Gatewood wrote on Sunday. Gatewood is not confident of Johnson’s guilt saying, “Even if [Micah] was carrying a gun or [rifle], that in of itself does not prove he murdered the police officers.”
>>
>>80921308
>Despite Buddha capitalism, the iron thumb on the heads of the proletariat.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80922969

>Hell, we dont even have health care, dental, welfare, etc.

Yes you do. You're a beaner. That's your health care plan. You have beaner privilege. You'll get treated no matter what here.

Fuck off with your mexican taqiyya
>>
The end goal of Soros and co is to transfer the black vote from Obama to Hillary.
Everyone knows that average blacks don't really vote unless there is an Obama to vote for.
This is why Obama is right in behind BLM while endorsing Hillary as hard as he can.
It was actually shameful to see him politicize the funeral of the dead cops, disgusting shameless behavior.
This is the world we live in.
>>
>>80928580
Dunno if my ID changed. On a new computer.

He looks almost the same, aside from his noticeable height and facial pubes.

>>80930388
How exactly is my situation systemic racism? Can you elaborate? Systemic against who? What system?

Do you mean affirmative action being in place against whites? I guess so, but the thing is, I know it's mostly from the head manager herself. You see, she, along with the assistant manager, both do the interviews for the store, meaning it's you talking to both at the same time. There's no separate HR department, unless it's maybe the corporate one.

Now, here's a little side thing you both should know.

>Manager picked on me constantly for little details such as my shirt (No polo allowed, even though said I can) and my hair should be put back (even though cut to the posted limit)
>Combing my hair in the men's room
>Other white guy sees me and says hi and that he thought he was the only one who brought a comb to work
>Said I wish I didn't have to put it back. Manager always picks on me for little things
>Told me he had to deal with her bullshit for three years
>For a while I thought she hated me for being white
>Right out of this coworker's mouth, without me even asking if she hated whites, he tells me she hates males, especially white males

But I have no proof. In the eyes of other's she's just a stern bitch.
>>
>>80932012
I have to agree with this anon here. You have a privilege from being a beaner. Want to know why? You don't have healthcare. You're getting away with not paying the fee to avoid Obamacare. I'm forced to find medical insurance that costs a pretty penny.
>>
>>80921131
For every nig that kills a police officer, for every nog that holds up traffic, for every dindu that calls someone racist for having a different opinion, they create a new Trump supporter.
>>
>>80926889

Fuck man, the Unabomber was spot on
>>
>>80932902
>implying the election won't be rigged and shillary wins anyway
>>
>>80921131

Helping. Nogs were never going to vote for Trump. Hillary can't come down hard on their side or she'll lose white America, so she just comes off as weak and lacking any position on the matter. They won't turn out for her like they did for king nog.
>>
>>80921404
>this

I've grown a lot this year. (still not 30 so yea i'm young)

I was a bernie guy, believed the workers would rise to support him, but it was trash. hillary is corrupt and doesn't even have a stance besides "elect me"

this country is shameful BLM is a fucking joke. we have equal opportunity, but we can't just give it to you, you have to do the work.

I fucking hate these lazy BLM protesters who obviously don't have jobs so they can block a highway that the rest of us have to use to get to work.
>>
>>80933692
>we have equal opportunity

We're supposed to, but that's going away. If there really was equal opportunity, I'd have been a rich entrepreneur with a lemonade stand long ago.
>>
>>80922969
GTFO beaner
>>
>>80930240
>>80930241
Well all 9/11 memorials paint the first responders (cops) as heroes and since police are the enemy of BLM we can use that to stir the pot.
>>
maybe infiltrate via social media and try to get them to interrupt 9/11 memorial with BLM protest to draw attention to their cause.

that would put them down.
>>
>>80933692

I know a black guy who makes just shy of 6 figures a year. His mom owns a house on long island. His dad owns a house upstate. He lives, rent free, in a loft in mid town Manhattan. He isn't yet 30.

He is constantly posting black victimhood and BLM shit on FB.
>>
>>80935482
wow, that anecdotal evidence really makes you think...
>>
I'm a black former liberal, voted for Obama four years ago. Black lives matter is turning me into a white supremacist
>>
File: chimpout.jpg (81 KB, 547x578) Image search: [Google]
chimpout.jpg
81 KB, 547x578
>>80921131
When libtards block a Highway...

>trump gains Miles of support
>>
>>80936268

BLM SJW spotted. How quickly do you go from 0 to chimpout when someone calls your bitching about being hassled by the cops an anecdote with zero substance?
>>
>>80936268
It's consistent with the millionaire's son who ruined Mizzou.
>>
>>80922969
Unfortunately >>80923995 is partially right. This makes you an anchor baby.
>>
>>80928970
yes they are
>>
File: nuffins.jpg (50 KB, 512x429) Image search: [Google]
nuffins.jpg
50 KB, 512x429
>>80922969

don't hang with the dindus
>You'll get a nice construction job soon enough
>>
>>80921308
why were birds always depicted as niggers in old cartoons? are they supposed to be crows? i have birds and they don't act like niggers, although, they're a different kind of bird
>>
>>80939197
Because like birds niggers are small brained violent animals that ruin everything with their shit.
>>
File: 1468108754239.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1468108754239.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
>>80925650
Good, just be careful out there man.
>>
Neutral to slightly helping. Ive heard more white people be vocal about not liking BLM but I suspect they have always held these feelings and just haven't been able to openly talk about it until they started killing cops.
>>
File: 1467861236551.png (584 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467861236551.png
584 KB, 600x600
>>80928128
Shut up, keep your head down, and you might survive. You fuckers are in for a rude awakening very soon, and you only have the members of your own race to thank for it.

Also, grow some fucking balls and stop getting offended so easily, bitch nigger. You know where you are, and you know what the rhetoric is here, so put up and shut up.
>>
>>80923512
They look guilty as fuck.
>>
File: 1468440408781.jpg (86 KB, 736x729) Image search: [Google]
1468440408781.jpg
86 KB, 736x729
when/where is the next big protest scheduled?
>tfw no stream to laugh at tonight
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.