[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the police in the US use marijuana as an excuse to send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Makes you think.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Makes you think.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
Why does the police in the US use marijuana as an excuse to send innocent blacks into prison?
>>
>>80908741
name one
>>
>>80908741
Based JT.
>>
>>80908893
name one what?
>>
Because otherwise we'd still have 1970s and 1980s levels of street crime.
>>
>>80908741
are you doing a Google search? Give up. There are no prison inmates who have been sentenced for Marijuana possession.
>>
>>80908741
>EVERY marijuana user
I hope they're not being literal
>>
>>80908995
name one person in prison in America for marijuana possession.
>>
>>80908741
>the innocent meme
They broke a law. Its a crime to own, possess or distribute weed. You can lobby to make it legal but you have to face the consequences untill then. Trudeau is a faggot for releasing convicted criminals because he "plans to legalize" marijuana.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 480x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 480x947
why do you care, it's just niggers
>>
>>80909079
Here m8
https://www.aclu.org/gallery/marijuana-arrests-numbers
>>
I mean, we also don't have as many border hopping thugs and gangs as the US do so i ts not surprising we don't need private prisons.

I don't smoke dope and think its a bit silly that its illegal but if you get caught with dope, it just means you were dumb enough to get caught and deserve to go to prison based on stupidity alone.
>>
>>80908741
so crime is legal if you smoke weed??
>>
>>80909274
Thanks for trying to find something. I read thru it but these are arrests, not imprisonments. The only people in prison for marijuana have several other charges or were on probation and were returned to prison for drug use. I have never heard of a single person in the last 10 years who has gone to prison for using, selling yes
>>
>>80908893
>>80909079
>>80909147
http://www.vox.com/2016/4/20/11467558/marijuana-life-sentence

>>80909621
You shouldn't be sent to prison if you smoke weed
>>
>>80908741
Triggered
>>
>>80909885
what if a memebong goes crazy and abducts people?
then should be be sent to prison?
this really makes you think
>>
>>80909885
This was an interesting case. The stupid 3rd strike and you're out laws. It means that no matter what the 3rd strike is - stealing an apple or J walking - you go to prison for life. Totally unconstitutional, but this is an example of 3rd strike law problems, not marijuana imprisonment. I do agree with the premise that marijuana laws are stupid, but the statement that there are people in prison in America for marijuana use, I just don't see the evidence... but if you show me I would concede
>>
>>80908741

> innocent blacks

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>80909621
hes a fucking fin dont waste your time trying to talk sense into him anon . op thinks being black makes crimes legal. hes busy making a rape stable for his little sister so a samoli can take her black cherry
>>
It's not only black you fucking racist pig
>>
>>80908741
The more blacks in jail the safer it is. Check NYC.
>>
I'm a white canadian blazed out of his mind as we speak and my record hasn't been cleared yet.
>>
He hasn't done any of that. Just brought in a shit ton of Muslims and let us have sex with dogs.
>>
>>80910844
maybe because you were selling so much.
>>
File: 1331580506561.jpg (31 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1331580506561.jpg
31 KB, 256x256
DUDE FREED
>>
>>80910656
You're cancer.
>>
>>80908741
Yet he didn't legalize marijuana like he promised. Most of those people will get back to prison.
>>
>>80908741

Preemptive strikes
>>
>>80908741
Clearly they weren't innocent if they had marijuana on them.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.