[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW they all think you're white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: TFW.jpg (69 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
TFW.jpg
69 KB, 724x611
I think I've beat the system. I'm a middle eastern and no one suspects it. Born in Northern Iraq to Christian parents so I don't celebrate that Muslim shit.

I have relatively light skin, 177 cm tall and speak without any hint of foreign influence. I have infiltrated enemy lines.

I always see those poo in the loo's and Chinks trying to fit in but they stick out too much.

Shall I start destroying your genes? For all you know you're best mate is one of us. I know many people just like me and you guys don't suspect a thing.
>>
>>80901647
>typo
your*
>>
>>80901647
what's your name leaf; Farook ibn al'Canadi isn't quite white
>>
>>80901931
First name from Bible. Last name is Matti.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.png (367 KB, 704x457) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.png
367 KB, 704x457
>>80901647
northern Iraq Christian you are white as far as I am concerned your minority cards been revoked bitch
>>
>>80901647

What kind of Christian are you?
Do you practice your faith?
>>
File: 1406054233746.png (4 KB, 120x93) Image search: [Google]
1406054233746.png
4 KB, 120x93
Well, as long as you're not Muslim, you're alright.

Also, everyone knows you're not white. They just don't say otherwise because no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>80901647
You will still get called out for white privilege by libs though, but without actually being white. It's a lose-lose
>>
>>80902186
My mom is apart of the Assyrian Church of the East. My father is apart of the Chaldean Catholic Church. I was baptized into my mom's but was raised and grew up a Catholic. I went to Sunday school when I was little. Stopped going to church around 14. I consider myself Agnostic-Christian. If my mom found out she'd flip. Her side of the family is super religious. Pretty sure my Dad's Agnostic-Christian as well.
>>
>>80902482
This. My Arab friend describes it as having all of the responsibility and none of the privilege. As opposed to Jews, who get all of the privilege and none of the responsibility.
>>
>>80902482
I love fighting with them. I'll tell them where I'm from and how Muslims are killing my people while they defend them. They always lose.
>>
File: dutch.jpg (85 KB, 530x320) Image search: [Google]
dutch.jpg
85 KB, 530x320
>be me
>look like a sandnigger
>go to British Columbia
>people treat you so overly well it's borderline disgusting

do canadians crave for the B>I>G pink asshole tamer?
>>
File: tumblr_m79e45TWwu1qclb0e.jpg (14 KB, 187x186) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m79e45TWwu1qclb0e.jpg
14 KB, 187x186
>>80902768
Check out. That's what happens to most of us Catholics. They burn you out at a young age and you run for the hills when you get old enough to decide not to go to church. If you can pass as white then good for you, enjoy it, this shit is pretty tight.
>>
>half black
>everyone assumes I'm a full poo
>>
>>80903083
You might be a sandnigger. There are more people of Lebanese decent in Brazil than in Lebanon.
>>
>>80902076
Lucky cunt. Im exactly the same as you but my name gives it away. Thinking of changing my name anyway
>>
>>80901647

You'll destroy your own

Eventually it will all be white again

Bleach gets every stain out
>>
File: Austin-powers.jpg (26 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
Austin-powers.jpg
26 KB, 360x235
>implying anyone that isn't an Englishman can look English
Sorry friendo we have a very specific gene pool untaintable by you foreign scum
>>
File: cast this soul into oblivion.jpg (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cast this soul into oblivion.jpg
2 KB, 225x225
>>80903335

hello mutt kin :>>)))))

were you born white as a child too?

until like 12 i had pale white skin and light brown hair ... but then after puberty everything went to shit and my nigger genes started activating in mass and now i'm a fucking paki look-alike.
>>
>>80903563
Well Matti in my language means Matthew; Mar Mattai = Saint Matthew. Matti is pronounced Mattai in Chaldean, the language I speak.
>>
File: 2SdU3Jh.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
2SdU3Jh.png
204 KB, 353x402
>>80903733

This is a genetically-engineered trap made by the kikes lads:

It makes mixed-race babies cute just so it doesn't get rejected by it's parents -- given the little mutt just enough time to grow and display it's real form.
>>
File: ,.,.,.,..jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
,.,.,.,..jpg
53 KB, 638x475
>>80903702
guy in picture is Canadian
>>
No one actually thinks you're white.
>>
>>80903807
I'm aware. Your name passes as white but my parents didn't give me a biblical name and it still pisses me off. I still get eid mubaraks and ramadan kareems on my facebook and whatsapps from supposed friends - imagine what my profs and future employers assume about me
>>
>>80903669
I think Muslims/Kurd's are destroying my people anyways. And your bleach comment is BS. Let in 10 niggers and it will take 70 whites to change it back to 'white'.
My chart of turning white:
>1 Black = 7 whites
>1 Australian aboriginal = 6 whites
>1 Indian = 4 whites
>1 North+South American Aboriginal = 4 whites
>1 Asian = 3 whites
>1 North African + Gulf Arab = 2 whites
>1 Northern Middle Eastern = 1 white
>>
>>80903959
wow rly makes me think ima #canadian now
>>
>>80903733
I used to be super dark when I was little from being outside all the time. I became paler as I got older. I still get really tan on my arms and neck if I'm out too long. Right now my arms are super tan from working outside.
>>
>>80903733
Yes I looked very white as a kid. My brother was darker though.

Now i just have brown skin. I'm completely fine with it though I just wish I looked less Indian and more middle eastern.
>>
>>80904335

>his white definition doesn't splits slavs,mediterraneans and Teutonics in different groups

good look mane
>>
File: 12.gif (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
12.gif
21 KB, 200x200
It's always funny how you spics and sand niggers go on and on about being white but I fucking guarantee you I could pick your shitskin asses out in a crowd of actual white people.
>>
>>80904184
By Sweden's standards of white, definitely not. I kid you not I have half Swedish cousins since my people make up 2% of Sweden (Assyrian's) and they look 100% Swedish. Blonde hair, blue eyes and all. Their skin looks like what a swedes would if they got a tan.
>>
>>80904726
In Canada there is one kind of white. Are you European or not. They honestly don't care if you're German or Greek. I went to a Catholic school with all white kids. No one points this shit out like they do in Brazil.
>>
>>80904655

My skin i don't really care either, as it's still quite light for brazilian standards.

The problem is that my face suddenly went from fair traits to vaniila-black tier.
>>
>>80901647
Sounds like you already got bleached. Don't care. Sage.
>>
You sound like one of those non-whites who desperately wish they were white.

Just be proud of yourself and earn £72,000 a year at age 33 and getting ready to be a partney at an attorney firm in 5-6 years and start earning £150,000+ like me.

t. former British Army Engineer and now attorney Brit born to bangladeshi parents
>>
>>80905071
>>80904726
>torontard
>six different ethnicities anywhere you look
If Canada starts actually counting the races, we will be here all fucking year. We have shit to do.
>>
>>80904863
>Blonde hair and blue eyes
As if that alone makes someone look Swedish.
>>
>>80905329
How would you know what a non-white pretending to be a white looks like, you're Bangali, one of the lowest tiers. I don't mind you guys, but in my country they shit on your people.
>>
>>80905394
My bad. Transgender. Somalian. wearing a Burka. You know typical Swede shit.
I know how Swedes look, I've been to Sweden. Stayed in Västerås for 14 days. I know my shit Abdullah.
>>
>>80905781
You're retarded if you think their bone-structure is that of a Swede. I guarantee you I could pick them out as foreigners in a crowd.
You just desperately want to be seen as "whiter" than everyone else.
>>
>>80901647
>relatively light skin

Shit skin detected
>>
>>80905908
I think you're over hyping being white. Not everyone wants to be a Swede. In the middle East they see themselves the same way you do. They're the ones who treat White's like shit. I'm proud of my Assyrian heritage. I will identify as Assyrian if asked, proudly speak Assyrian and marry an Assyrian.
>>
>>80906352
As if, I'm not a Swede myself, I am European though before you make any assumptions. You seem to be overhyping being white since you made this thread.
>>
>>80906540
You're a Somali. Why else would you be in Sweden of all places. If you're not from a 3rd world country than Sweden is a depressing shit hole.
>>
File: Alizeé.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Alizeé.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>80906027
If this is considered white than I'm way up there. Blessed is Alizeé.
>>
>>80906838
Says the leaf? You guys are worse. I barely saw any whites in Toronto or Montreal.
>>
>>80901647
Theres Northern Iraqi christian Kurds who run a kebab shop in my city. No accent, looks 100% white except I hear him talking kebab derka to occaisonal arabs who show up. Stealth whitey
>>
>>80906970
Lol montreal is maybe 10-20 percent
Non-white. Sweden is all black people. Stupid cunt if you took a break from dota and looked outside you would realise this
>>
>>80906970
Toronto is segregated dumb ass. Multiculturalism doesn't work. I can't speak for Montreal. I live in a white rust city in the southern most point of Canada. Big cities are welfare; a hotbed for your people. You were probably visiting your Somali cousins.
>>
>>80907031
>Kurd Christian's
That's super rare. I'm surprised they haven't been beheaded for converting. Even Arab's are more tolerant towards Converts than Kurd's.
>>
>>80907358
Good thing I live in an area that's 99% white then.
>>80907366
Damn, you assyrians really are the worst. Every single one I know things they're the best thing since sliced bread but doesn't realize that no one thinks any better of them than niggers and other sandniggers.
>>
Depending on where your trying to "fit in", based on the demographic you're giving and the country you're in it shouldnt be hard, given that the actual whites are escaping in hordes.

I'm also going to give you a friendly heads up that youre still young and naive, the nose and eyebrows will grow on you m8, enjoy your looks while they last
>>
>>80906947
She used to be pure sex. Hot as fuck.

Then she inked herself up with multiple tattoos. Now she looks like trash.

I won't link pic because I want you to keep that image of the beautiful Alizee before she went skank.
>>
>>80901647
Anatolian masterrace.
>>
>>80907578
My whole family in Sweden are in the Medical field. Doctors, Pharmacists, you name it. They're definitely better than you. Don't lie to yourself. You never met an Assyrian.
>>
I saw a Nordic child today at six flags, she smiled at me, it was the best moment ever, white people are beautiful, too bad it getting full with japs and muslims
>>
>>80907785
I think it was her having kids super young and marrying that one fellow. She's the same age as me in that picture (19).
May we mourn the loss of her greatness.
>>
>>80908950
Are they like Iranians that they're all dentists?
I know several that are lawyers as well, but just because you tame a monkey doesn't mean it's suddenly human.
>>
File: Nord.jpg (991 KB, 1280x920) Image search: [Google]
Nord.jpg
991 KB, 1280x920
>>80909152
This is what it means to be Nordic now. Use your words wisely.
>>
>>80909378
I'm a Mexican and I have never seen anything like that child, it was pure, I can still see those ice eyes, that white hair, fuck you for not preserving yourselves, btw I pass as irish
>>
>>80909223
We just go into industries that are pure money. I've never met a liberal arts Assyrian (yet). I'm studying software engineering and math. STEM or GTFO. Lawyers are one of the few exceptions.
>>
>>80909582
>Mexican
Canada has been trying to get Mexican's to come here but they prefer the US. TOP KEK. Are there many of you? I've only come across two.
>>
>>80909668
>We just go into industries that are pure money.
So just like Iranians, there's probably some connection to the jews there.
>>
>>80909860
No, I'm just visiting my family, they are real Canadians, I was born in Mexico
>>
>>80910071
Calling people who do well in society Jew... They are the real refugees if you will. Most of us were in high ranking positions before we left.
>>
>>80910083
Aha. My German friend was also born there.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.