[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Each running mate Trump is considering right now is a terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: o-MIKE-PENCE-facebook[1].jpg (349 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-MIKE-PENCE-facebook[1].jpg
349 KB, 2000x1000
Each running mate Trump is considering right now is a terrible idea and we need to prepare for Trump to pull a McCain fuckup. We're lucky that Stein is suddenly absorbing a ton of Bernie supporters after he sold out. We need to take advantage of that. Keep faith in Trump, but shill hard for Stein and/or Johnson, they could draw enough votes away from Hillary to make it a victory for Trump. We need to be proactive here because Trump is not going to win more voters through his own words or actions between now and the election.
>>
>>80898558
Ok.....keep me posted.
>>
>>80898558
Trump/Newt 2016 is the best ticket.
>>
>>80898667
Newt has zero hype and is best known for being a complete cunt to his sick wife by cheating on her and divorcing her.
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>80898558
At least Lambright is against Zionism.

((( Stein ))) ? Trusting another Jews like ((( Sanders))) dumb idea.

Be bright, vote lambright.
>>
>>80898667

Newt is an awful choice because he divorced his dying wife.

Trump can't slam Hillary for sticking with Bill if Newt is on his ticket.
>>
>>80899368
How would one "invent a rig proof voting system"? Even paper ballots could get messed with.
>>
>>80898558
believing the sarah lost him the election meme
>>
No matter who the choice is, prepare for the shitstorm from the (((media))) about how it was the worst choice and that trump is finished
>>
File: french braid.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
french braid.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
VP picks have mattered MAYBE once(LBJ winning Texas for Kennedy). Even that is arguable.
>>
>>80898558
As long as he doesn't pick a minority or a woman and look like he's trying to pander, honestly his VP pick is irrelevant. No one will care.
>>
>>80898558
I like them all.
>>
The Indiana douche is against online gambling so fuck him
>>
>>80899368
Go to bed Wayne, we know its you....
>>
>>80898558

Michael Flynn is the best choice.
>>
>>80898667
Newt is fucking terrible, shut the hell up.
With Trump and Flynn you fucking win.
>>
>>80901678
This. Or Mad Dog Mattis
>>
>>80900592

I feel like moving to an electromechanical voting machine could work. Every machine is fitted with a single continuous roll of paper similar to a piano roll, with a colored bar at the start and end of the roll so you know sections of the paper haven't been removed. The machine would perforate the paper in a very specific way that would be difficult to counterfeit, and votes would need to be read by a machine calibrated to read these exact perforations. Specific calibration would change with each election. A machine allows a person to vote exactly once on every issue on the ballot, no do-overs. It then locks up, and needs to be released via a key turned physically by an election official so the next person can vote.
>>
>>80898558
Johnson is the best choice, even though he's an idiot.
>>
>>80901678
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.