[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /am radio/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MarkMArk.jpg (6 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
MarkMArk.jpg
6 KB, 182x277
does anyone here still like good old fashioned conservative AM radio?

>Mark Levin
>Rush
>Hannity (radio > tv)
>>
I used to have a good station, but I moved and now it's just Christian preachers. My old station kept cutting Levin off this summer to play baseball though.
>>
fuck that little whinny kike levin.also rush is part of the establishment.
>michael savage > lars larson >hannity> medved
>>
Jon and Ken on KFI AM640© More Stimulating Talk Radio™
>>
(((Levin)))
>>
>>80892195
I either listen to the classical radio station (always has music playing in high definition, the only good part of NPR) or talk radio.

Usually when I'm driving it's Mike Gallagher who is entertaining enough, if a bit too nice. At home it's Savage, who besides disliking Manafort for making Trump more moderate, repeats most of the things Trump is saying before he said them and holds almost every belief that the Trump general has regarding politics. So of course TrumpGen hates him now despite introducing him to me.
>>
>>80892195
970 fag reporting
>rush
>hannity
>(((levin)))
>cunningham
>>
>>80892195
All three of those guys are douchebags you fucking tool
>>
>>80894323
Heh Mike "Savage" (((Weiner))) is still around?
>>
File: Inga+Barks+2[1].jpg (40 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
Inga+Barks+2[1].jpg
40 KB, 512x341
Levin is a faggot. He's so smart but he cucks himself daily

Rush is harmless.

We have a really good local guy here who comes on after rush. And another lady whos pretty good. she subs for Levin all the time. Inga Barks. It's cool hearing someone from my small town have such a big platform

I think she's fatter now
>>
>>80892195
[[[[[[Rush]]]]]]
>>
>>80894807
There's the Hannity fag.

Weiner calls for us to stop defending Israel and bending a knee to AIPAC every week yet you faggots keep showing up.
>>
All good choices. But, I haven't listened to LEvin ever since he bet on a loosing horse, he was unbearable to listen. Savage is good as long as he's not sucking his own dick and talking about his stupid fucking dog and boring goddamn plants. I superficially like rush but rarely have a chance to listen, I like how hannity sounds
>>
>>80892195
>poorfag not having satellite
>breitbart
>weepy faggot
>wilkow
>hannity
>((((Levin))))
>david webb

Occasionally i'll tune over to 990 for ((((medved)))).

Get a decent job, stop being a nigger, get satellite. See how easy that is?
>>
>>80895505
i hate that whiny bitch medved, he is a complete cunt not to mention his incessant shilling for poor hungry nigger african babies
>>
File: logo.png (31 KB, 498x105) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
31 KB, 498x105
>>80892195
Based Jew
>>
>>80892195
Mark Levin is great for a history lesson or two. But I can't stand his constant whining.

Rush is harmless. He's the Diet Coke of talk radio.

Savage probably is the least educational yet the most entertaining to listen to, I enjoy listening to him completely melt the fuck down over dumb shit daily.

Personal favorite though is Chris Plante, on WMAL in DC from 9AM-Noon. Good bumper music, keeps it pretty lighthearted and is really good at mocking (((journalists))) daily in an entertaining way. Not super edgy, just serious enough to be real.
>>
Savage was instrumental for the rise of Trump, honestly. He was basically endorsing Trump before Trump even announced he was running.

I wonder how much he and the campaign communicate with each other.
>>
Savage>rush>>>>>>Prager>>>>Beck & Levin

I have no idea how people can sit and listen to Levin. He sounds like he huffs helium. And Glenn Beck is a head case. He has serious problems. Supporting his show only helps validate his assumption that years of alcoholism didn't turn him into a nut job.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.