[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We perform mental gymnastics to conciliate the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: berniesellout-750x400.png (522 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
berniesellout-750x400.png
522 KB, 750x400
ITT: We perform mental gymnastics to conciliate the fact that bernie bowed down to Hillary BUT he IS NOT a sellout.
Ill start with a hot one:

"He probably did it because he doesn't want Donald Trump to win"
>>
> he still needs to make a living, so he's playing nice so his state still gets gibbe dats
>>
File: SUCKERS.jpg (51 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
SUCKERS.jpg
51 KB, 630x354
He planned it all along. He was just controlled opposition. There's no way he could do a complete 180 on his beliefs so quickly.
>>
>>80890130
>>80890130
Why doesn't hillary just make him vice president?
>>
>>80890130
Here's one I see all the time
>This is actually a victory for Bernie because he forced Hillary to adopt his agenda!
>>
>I still have hope for the movement. I still have a lot of respect for Bernie and what he stands for and more importantly what he's accomplished. He's shed more light on a broken and corrupt system than any other politician.
>>
File: wewlad.png (13 KB, 495x106) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
13 KB, 495x106
dumping some fresh kikebook posts
>>
>>80893438

Reminds me of an old Canadian adage I once heard
>>
File: nigel kek.png (336 KB, 477x354) Image search: [Google]
nigel kek.png
336 KB, 477x354
>>80893438
>>
>bernie joined hillary because hillary has a platform for 15 dollar minimum wage

>bernie is just uniting the democratic party
>>
File: 1468446025181.png (272 KB, 518x411) Image search: [Google]
1468446025181.png
272 KB, 518x411
https://medium.com/@Starkweather/by-endorsing-hillary-bernie-may-have-positioned-himself-to-win-the-presidency-e4ed85dffdf1#.a5lghqhld
>>
File: incredulous.jpg (51 KB, 400x478) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.jpg
51 KB, 400x478
>>80893911
>>
>>80893911
>copying other people's memes

This is actually a thing. In real life.
There are people out there trying to catch pokemon and falling into potholes and stuff.
Trying to catch pokemon.
Now.
Fucking.
Sucks.
>>
>>80890130
>ITT: We perform mental gymnastics to conciliate the fact that bernie bowed down to Hillary BUT he IS NOT a sellout
He isn't a sellout.
It's just that retarded Sanders supporters don't actually know shit about Sanders and just like Obama follow their strawman they constructed in their minds about what Sanders is supposed to be and not what he actually is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmtNTv8pdc
>>
>>80894761
>https://medium.com/@Starkweather/by-endorsing-hillary-bernie-may-have-positioned-himself-to-win-the-presidency-e4ed85dffdf1#.a5lghqhld

... why are bernie articles always like that?

So if bernie wins the democratic race, he lost?

I am so lost with this shit.
>>
He's just trying to win over Hillary voters for himself so that they'll vote for him when she goes to prison and he becomes the nominee!!!
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>80894761
>>80895328
Hahaha holy fucking shit I was kidding but it's real what the fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.