[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/mV58sM37wAU They bring up some pretty good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
https://youtu.be/mV58sM37wAU

They bring up some pretty good points. Is it really all that bad if women aren't in multiplayer?
>>
>>80889048
I meant *are in multiplayer. Sorry.
>>
Yes. Theyre usually smaller than men and have smaller hitboxes.
>>
>>80889048
bf1 is so fucking beautiful holy shit
>>
>>80889103
>>80889048

Why do women have to be involved in everything that men find interesting? Go away and play with your dolls. It's not like girls play his game anyway.
>>
>>80889405

Just like women:

>pretty to look at
>content is lackluster and shallow
>costs lots of money to get
>support is dropped within a year
>>
>>80889405
shame it's call of dutyized
>>
>>80889048

you are only feeding them with your hate.
>>
>>80889405

typical EA

game looks amazing

plays like shit and has no association with the setting
>>
>>80889048

These two people are exactly what killed vidya years ago. If you think either of them are "gamers" (what a fucking bullshit term) then you are only fooling yourself.

When I was a child growing up in the 90's (proper 90's child, born in 87) gaming was much more artistic and story driven. It was not a big deal when you beat Metroid and found out Samus was a chick. No one cared that Duke Nukem would throw dollar bills at chicks to get them to shake their pixelated titties.

Now look at the state of gaming. They have literally turned video games into Hollywood style mass produced shit. Weak storylines, focus on visuals rather than gameplay, and just a loss of the core of what gaming used to be.

If you still play video games made in THE CURRENT YEAR you're not a manchild, you're a tasteless fucking loser.
>>
>>80890413
>calls others losers
>almost 30 and still shitposts on 4chan
>>
>>80891726

What else am I supposed to do on my lunch break? I didn't even consider that a shitpost. Clearly you didn't check the flag.

>Being a burger
>Having an opinion instead of fries.

Now that's shitposting.
>>
just ignore this fucking shitty game already, let it fucking die its disgusting.
>>
This is why I only play indie games about treating women like sex objects and letting the get fucked by monsters and animals for your amusement while they throw themselves at you because you're still somehow the hero of the story despite being a massive rapist.
>>
>>80889970
Really? How so? I don't play Battlefield, but I was considering picking up this one until I heard France wasn't in it and stuff.
>>
>>80893554
battlefield has been made consistently more like call of duty each game (starting in battlefield 3 with shooting on the map giving your location away, and skulls when people die), they just change little things to make it easier for casual faggots to enjoy. bf is a shell of its former self, not that it was ever perfect but its now just mainstream trash.
>>
>>80892928
Degenerates like you are one of the reasons why people cough up the redpill.
>>
>>80894789
I'd rather be a sexual deviant than live in a shithole like you.
>>
>>80894690
i think they openly declared their goal was to be a better call of duty at one point
>>
Is everyone at RT a retard?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.