[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously /pol/ what happens to all the money donated to Bernie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1466129346196.jpg (172 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1466129346196.jpg
172 KB, 1300x1300
Seriously /pol/
what happens to all the money donated to Bernie?
are you telling me those commies have donated to the establishment they hated so much?
>>
It goes into the Clinton foundation or into Bernie's retirement fund

Yes everyone was duped
>>
>>80880664
really?
>>
>>80880883
ITT: retard britbong believes a leaf.

No. It DOES go to the hillary campaign fund though. Everything bernie spends before it gets there( on his private jet lobster lunches) is fair game for him.

If hillary wins, she will be reimbursed for all of the money shes spent into the campaign with tax dollars.
>>
>>80882489
damn that sucks
the bernie people should revolt
>>
>>80883132
You must be pretty young if you're that retarded.
These are the people that want to ban guns and have as large a government as possible through sucking tax dollars out of the working class.

without their strong armed robbery, they wouldn't even have the welfare they love so much.

I spent a minute typing out more reasons but deleted them. You probably wouldn't get it.
>>
>>80884017
i don't even like sanders, but it's painful to see all that money go to the establishment
the cucks must be slightly angry surely
maybe it's just another lesson in not trusting jews
>>
File: AP_596491324071.jpg (184 KB, 913x764) Image search: [Google]
AP_596491324071.jpg
184 KB, 913x764
>>80880545
>>
>>80884294
They could have easily googled to see that hillary gets the money. it wasn't hidden from anyone.
They willingly got conned because they are so disconnected from the political realities that they believed bernie was going to win.

Most of them still think that bernie has a chance, the ones that aren't completed retards have switched their support towards trump after being stabbed in the back.
>>
It goes to the Democratic Party aka Shillary. Bernouts got played like a goddamn fiddle.
>>
>>80884294
>i don't even like sanders, but it's painful to see all that money go to the establishment

and he was the establishment. just a "hillary lite" He wasn't going to change anything for the better.
>>
>>80884783

Convincing millions of people to donate from a demographic that, traditionally, may not have is pretty clever.
>>
>>80884976
that's why I called it a con job.
>>
>>80884976

Having said that, that's also what Trump is doing now he's asking for money.
>>
>>80885129
he's been asking for donations for months, all campaigns do it. it isn't irregular at all.

He knew he was going to win so the money wasn't going to be in ted cruzs pocket.
>>
File: bernie ahahhahaha.png (94 KB, 1352x1008) Image search: [Google]
bernie ahahhahaha.png
94 KB, 1352x1008
this happened
>>
File: columbo.jpg (68 KB, 250x274) Image search: [Google]
columbo.jpg
68 KB, 250x274
>>80880545
It does cause one to ponder.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.