[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wat the hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
hey /pol/, Why the fuck does the media glorify mental illnesses such as transgender body mutilation with sex alignment?

What do they gain from ruining peoples life's by advocating the making of premature and irreversible decisions.

/pol/, please help me wrap my seemingly retrogressive brain around this isue.
>>
>>80873016
Because domestic propaganda has been legalzied.

Look it up
>>
>>80873016
Well, if they believe it's possible for someone to be born with their brain wired to act like the opposite sex, surely extensive tests should be made before declaring someone transgender, and that's obviously not the case currently.

So yeah, I don't get their agenda either.
>>
>>80873189
I agree, especially with rigorous psychological tests. You would think with the devastating statistic regarding the suicide rate of post operation transgenders, that some legislation would be enacted.
>>
>>80873084
That's very interesting , ffs goverment
>>
File: 19tmw45.jpg (64 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
19tmw45.jpg
64 KB, 600x900
>>80873016
>Why the fuck does the media glorify mental illnesses such as transgender body mutilation with sex alignment?

Because of how much people care, positivly and negativly about those issues
Stop trying to dig around for hidden conspiracies and agendas. The media wants money, and that comes from views and ratings.

So they don't give a fuck about bringing up some video of a bunch of boring old senators talking about corruption in the government. People don't wanna watch that.
People wanna watch some faggots on tv that bitch about wanting to walk into the womens bathrooms despite having dicks.
And we wanna watch that either because we feel the desire to have a burning rage against something, or because we are some ultra-liberals that shed tears about "brave souls coming out". Or anything in between.

Either way; Big media is just a manifest of those fringe cases in politics and news that people currently care about.
It's a sinister loop where the media shows us what we want and in terms the media studies the people to find out what we want to watch.

>tl:dr Media is shit. And we want to watch that shit. This is just how it is.
>>
>>80873016

Destruction of the White breeding population.
>>
>>80874373
What white breeding population? It's non existent.

When's the last time you saw a pregnant white girl.
>>
>>80874178

Good response. Common sense is lost in the desire for money. The media literally has autism and money is the root of all evil haha
>>
>>80874897
Wrong, money is not the root of all evil, power is. For now money = power, but that is bound to change sooner or later.
>>
>>80875171

Yes exactly, i should of been specific :p its humanities natural desire to want leverage(monetary, land power etc ) over his fellow humans,, it's really fucked if you ask me
>>
>>80874897
>>80875171
>>80875487

Money, power, greed, religion,,,, hell, even insanity.
There's an unknown number of factors that makes up evil amongst men.

Evil in itself is inherently subjective.

There is no single root cause between evil between men. The planet is a shit place and nature's design made us capable of doing evil. So for as long as people exist, evil amongst us exist and people will continue having opinions (correct and false) about what makes up at least part of our ability to do evil.
>>
Promoting anti human sentiment via merging with technology and abandoning the very sense of bodily integrity.

The next steps are VR and Transhumanism.

The Internet jtself was a key step in promoting this.
>>
Mark of the beast
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.