[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From what I've been reading,, Bernie supporters are split.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
From what I've been reading,, Bernie supporters are split. Half hate Bernie for selling out and are thinking about voting Trump because they hate hillary more. And the other half are thinking about voting Hillary just to beat Trump.

You think we'll pull of a #brexit win so to speak and have our MAGA?
>>
Yes. Because it's more like half of those who are angry at Bernie are split three ways-a small amount are turning to Johnson, and a slightly larger amount turning to Stein and the rest turning to Trump.

The other half says it will vote for Hillary, but there's plenty of time to change their minds.

Personally I want a lot of Bernouts to vote for the third party-simply because it'll take away from the Hillary votes, and then Trump actually WILL win because the votes that could have been for Hillary weren't cast.
>>
>>80864654
Yes
Because remember the red pill is accelerating
And hillary is showing her lies more and more

May not look like its going in that direction but it is and it'll be enough to put her in jail.

Because thats where she's going after trump gets in. Its not that he hates her (though he does), its that she's a giant fucking security threat.
>>
>>80864654
No. Trump? Not many people are stupid enough to get on the "blame someone else for your failure" bus.
>>
They should vote for Trump because he's the only true anti-establishment candidate left.
>>
>>80866004

That and having a third parties actually make progress could legit help fix America.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf1gokw3uG4
>>
>>80866596
he's a bigot, misogynist, racist and literally hitler
>>
File: Anonymous_Propaganda.jpg (76 KB, 461x596) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous_Propaganda.jpg
76 KB, 461x596
>>80866004
>>80833881
>>
File: msmh10.jpg (103 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
msmh10.jpg
103 KB, 960x744
>>80864654
>pull of a #brexit win

It's going to be a runaway for Trump OP. People flat out hate the criminal Hillary.
>>
>>80866786
It's funny when the bernouts say this all the time. But they always leave out the main reason Hitler was hitler in the first place and the only reason he's remembered today. The *cough* fake *cough holocaust. If it wasn't for that, he'd have been a footnote in history.
>>
>>80864654

It's irrelevant what Bernie supporters say since most of them aren't even registered to vote.
>>
If Hilary picked Bernie as VP would that appease his supporters? He would get to spend some time in the whitehouse at least.

Even though I've seen a prediction for Tim Kaine to be VP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 800x750
>>80864654
Not voting for Shillary.
Devided on vote MAGA or not vote.
Bernard let me down
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.