[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over the Whole Milo Thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: backbone.png (616 KB, 1250x561) Image search: [Google]
backbone.png
616 KB, 1250x561
I tend to think he's more interested in boosting his career, rubbing elbows with Ann Coulter, and being the guy to go to for right-winged politics. In action, he's become very much the feminist. 9/10 of his retweets are of some college-aged, rather plain-looking cunt who goes to college on daddy's money.

Also, let's look at the facts:

-He commands a (presently non-violent) army that follows him unquestioningly.

-He's powerful and keeps gaining more power.

-His views seem to change based on what's popular.

-He totally destroys his enemies.

-He hates condescension

-He does not appear to be honest about himself.

Here's a brain-teaser: could he become a monarch?
>>
bump again
>>
>>80862322
Autism: the post
Also HIDE AND SAGE
>>
>>80862322
I agree. Milo is the best we have now and deserves our full support
>>
This is all you need to understand what a bunch of homos Milo and by extension the alt-right are
>>
Why does he dye his hair like that? Doesn't he realize how tacky it looks?
>>
>>80865188
He is planning on riding a horse with a retinue of gay bannermen through a Muslim neighborhood in Sweden.

The dude is literally the gay embodiment of /pol/ and yet (((we))) somehow shill against him?
>>
Alt-right is 100% literal garbage. Homos and other degenerates who still can't get other being called a "faggot" by Ahmed in middle school. Milo and his butt buddies are not on my side.

Ditch the fedoras and embrace fascism.
>>
>>80862322
Yeah he's become too much of an arrogant prick.

I get it, you've started making a lot of money, and people know who you are. But you're a fucking political commentator, not a rockstar, so stop acting like a child and do your job. The man's entire career has become utterly self-referential, and it now feels like his speeches are more about Milo than about politics.

It's also hurt the quality of his work. He spends so much time doing the gay schtick and being comically arrogant that his arguments have reduced themselves to soundbytes. Overall, the fame has gone to his head in a way that's made him too difficult to deal with.

Basically, Milo thinks he's a star now, the Kanye West of politics or something. The difference is, Kanye West can be insufferably arrogant without hurting his career, because he can just rap about himself. Milo's career, meanwhile, is talking politics, and he can't talk politics about himself. It doesn't work. It's just annoying.
>>
>>80865530
kek
>a retinue of gay bannermen
>>
>>80862322

I don't care what he does as long he keeps getting liberals like Trigglypuff losing their shit.
>>
>>80862322
>I tend to think he's more interested in boosting his career

you JUST figured this out?! fuck you burgers are slow. its clear hes a fucking attention whore and ben shapiro already called him out on this. when gamergate began he was anti-games and gamers, but when he realised he could make money off them he switched sides. jews gonna jew after all.
>>
>>80865530
He's not the embodiment of /pol/ - not by a long shot. He's a troll like us, and he shares most of our political views. But he's also an aging narcissist who is desperately trying to fit in with a bunch of young alt right college kids, whom he doesn't even entirely understand, because he wants to feel young again himself.

He's a good vehicle for our message, but his message lately has become more about him and less about our issues.
>>
>>80865516

He doesn't give a fuck. And what kind of grown man calls another grown man's hair "tacky"?

Milo is pretty ridiculous at times, but he is a good tool for the cause most of the time also.
>>
>>80865852
This post should be fucking pinned. Good show USA! I hope karma catches up with him.
>>
>>80866314

A full grown man with common sense. If he doesn't give a shit that's to his credit, doesn't change the fact it looks ridiculous tho.
>>
he's a faggot and should be burned with the rest of them
>>
>>80862322
He causes happenings and has good guests on is podcast. What the fuck are you talking about.

He is not our idol or hero he is entertainment.
>>
the dude is a classic narcissist and will not be taken seriously bc he is uneducated & a provocateur

that said, he does make decent points if you can get past his obnoxiousness and attention whoring
>>
>>80866104
He has one very destructive message though.

>He says he can show his power level because he is gay, jewish and takes nigger dick in the ass.

Trump and Farage have shown that you can just show your power level and laugh in the face of people who get offended.
>>
>>80869616
>He is not our idol or hero he is entertainment.
This. He's good at triggering leftists but his arguments are mostly ad homs. He's basically a clown.

I wish Paul Watson would go on a speaking tour. The guy is constantly putting up facts and figures to support his views, and we need someone like that now more than ever.
>>
>>80870564
Yes

We need an American version of Peter Hitchens.

A guy who will go on liberal shows out numbered 5 to 1 and give the facts and the intellectual right wing arguments. Then sit back and wait as liberals chimpout about the facts he just shared.
>>
>>80865852
This, but it kind of works.
On the Rogan podcast recently when he really started opening up it reminded me of why he has reached this status. The guy is extremely good, but the antics have gotten waaay out of hand.
>>
>>80865516

im on the fence here with milo, but dude, dont be mocking his hair, next thing you know you'll be one of those braindead retards mocking trumps hair.
>>
File: RARE-omar-pepe.png (118 KB, 1800x1012) Image search: [Google]
RARE-omar-pepe.png
118 KB, 1800x1012
>>80862322
I agree with Milo about a lot of stuff he says, but I just can't stand the fact that he's such an edge-lord about it. I feel like a lot of his views are just adopted to piss people off. The more he acts like a edge-lord, the less seriously the opposite side will take him, and therefore the less seriously the opposite side will take us.
>>
He works for rebel media which is a propaganda alt right fakr news outlet. The owners of rebel media have political interest in Trump winning . There goal is to make the alt right look "hip". So they hire an asshole middle age asshole, a dumb hot blonde female, a sassy homesexual good at debating, a token black guy for trump rallies, and a semi popular youtube e celeb.
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (501 KB, 1552x3197) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
501 KB, 1552x3197
Reminder: This future AIDS victim is exploiting the Alt-Right & Trump followers to promote himself & make money.

He is a faggot, a kike, and endlessly promotes miscegenation.

If you fall for his shit you are a fucking idiot.

The only reason he is against the Muslim invasion of the west is the mudslime want to throw him off a roof, not stick their cocks in him.

If it was all non-Muslim niggers invading Europe, this degenerate kike would be the head of the EU fan club. He'd be the first to offer up European women to the mantra of diversity, he'd be volunteering for Red Cross to donate his arse for sexual relief to every dindu crossing the Mediterranean.
>>
File: joo98.png (305 KB, 423x619) Image search: [Google]
joo98.png
305 KB, 423x619
>>80865530
>embodiment of /pol/
>is a fucking kike
Get the Fuck outta here election fag.
>>
>>80862322
I respected Milo when he went on debates and did more critical thinking but now he let his faggotry get in the way which dropped my respect.

He's a reddit tier alt-right faggot now who goes "OMG BLACK COCKS BLACK COCKS BLACK COCKS" as if it was funny.

Well that's business for you.
>>
File: Geert get.png (76 KB, 1323x437) Image search: [Google]
Geert get.png
76 KB, 1323x437
>Milo and Pamela Geller are throwing a GOP Convention party next week
>based Geert and Roger Stone will attend
>mfw
>>
>>80862322
First and foremost

>he's a kike
>>
File: BakedAlaskaGirl.jpg (752 KB, 1320x1320) Image search: [Google]
BakedAlaskaGirl.jpg
752 KB, 1320x1320
I like him. Hate his fanboys. Baked Alaska's girl is hot.
>>
>>80880311
Thanks anon, I've been looking for the ultra-giga satanic get screencap
>>
File: Trump will win.png (169 KB, 1343x342) Image search: [Google]
Trump will win.png
169 KB, 1343x342
>>80880470
Try this one on for size then.
>>
Milo is an inspiration to males of divergent sexuality and to any who refuse to obey the censorship doctrines of the left.
>>
>>80879154
underrated, fuck this fake ass kike.
>>
>>80880442
oy gevalt who is this semen demon?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.