[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the manchild problem, /pol/? >Forest gro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-1.jpg (117 KB, 844x710) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
117 KB, 844x710
How do we solve the manchild problem, /pol/?

>Forest grove man stabbed at 1 in the morning looking for mythical creatures
>Continues looking for these virtual monsters instead of seeking medical treatment
>Knew he risked his life but continued playing anyway

He thought the guy he came across at 1 in the morning was playing this Pokemon Go game but instead the man stabbed Michael Baker. Michael continued playing despite his injuries stating "he has to catch them all"

http://www.kptv.com/story/32421880/forest-grove-man-stabbed-while-playing-pokmon-go-i-basically-risked-my-life
>>
>>80859500
Sounds like the problem is solving itself.
>>
>>80859681
/thread
>>
>>80859500
These manchildren are as retarded as niggers
>>
>>80859790
t. Pokemon Go manchild.
>>
>>80859500
>we cant go out at 1 in the morning without risking our life
>but the problem are the manchildren
psh, ok
>>
>>80859500
Why are all the pretty ones so dumb
>>
>>80859790
You're doing it wrong. In every thread you're posting in
>>
>>80859500
>"I saw him go by and asked if he was playing Pokémon Go."

this is why I wear headphones and listen to loud music when I'm hunting Pokemons. like goddamn I just want to play the game not interact with people.
>>
why wasn't he shot?
>>
Shut down 4chan
>>
>>80860361
>I just want to play the game not interact with people.

I wish autistic neckbeard stayed in their basement instead Gamefreak and nintendo forced us to mingle with you subhumans.
>>
>>80859500
Sounds more like a nigger-problem if people can't walk around neighborhoods without being attacked.
>>
File: dumb.png (107 KB, 599x298) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
107 KB, 599x298
His boys don't swim, so the future is safe
>>
>>80859500
Shouldn't you be more worried about solving your criminal problem? I mean, I don't know about you, but if I went for a walk at 1 in the morning, I'd rather meet some manchild searching for virtual pokemon than some knife wielding murderer.
>>
>>80859500
>How do we solve the manchild problem, /pol/?
stab them
>>
>>80860361
But the developers of this game created it primarily to force people to interact with each other, so I don't think you're playing the game correctly.
>>
>>80861014
If some random person came up to me asking me if I was playing a game at 1 in the fucking morning outside, I would feel threatened too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.