[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LE CIA IS AFTER US!!!!!!!111 XDxdXDxdXD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 578x327
LE CIA IS AFTER US!!!!!!!111

XDxdXDxdXD
>>
Ayyy
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>Oh come on guys, I just want to Pokemon to be /pol/ approved.
>>
>>80852282
>Implying they aren't
>>
>>80852948
Not an argument
>>
>>80852852
EVERY FUCKING THREAD

GERMANY STOP
>>
>>80852282
C U C K
enjoy being the government's BITCH, faggot
>>
>>80853098
>using the Internet
>not the governments bitch

Pick uno and only uno
>>
File: 1460892936485.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1460892936485.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>80852282
>>80852852
>having to get approvement of some random neckbeard on a chinese cooking imageboard to play your videogame
i doubt you're over 18
>>
>>80852282
Oh look its another distraction...

So that you dont ask questions about the Clinton Foundation
>>
Ever since Pokemon go has released the Government has been flase flagging me. They dont need agents to gang stalk you anymore, they use children. Children with state of the art pocket computers, who watch me and film me through my windows "looking for pokemon" but I know that the government is actually scanning my house and all the things in it. Because of pokemon go, the Gov knows exactly what kind of weapons I have and exactly where I keep them.
>>
>>80852999
Not an argument
>>
File: 1459638784056.gif (272 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1459638784056.gif
272 KB, 301x301
>>80853098
How so? It doesn't have any more access than your actual google account would or Gmail app.
The complete control thing was a bug and only happened on iOS Devices, not Android. Also there were fake ones released early in US with Virus' leading to more belief in these rumors.

>>80853676
Oh yes, phones are now top of the line sonar devices. I mean look at all the apps out on the market that harness the Sonar Ping capability. (wew)

The most they will use this for is better google mapping.
>>
I've been trying to take a pic of a Pokemon on the end of my dick but my dicks to little :(
>>
>>80854279
Pokemon is geared towards unsuspecting children, Google is not.

>The most they will use this for is better google mapping.
>G-google's not ever bad, guys, they would never use this data for anything but making the world a better place for everyone!
>>
They already have data connection, SIM Card and GPS in every smartphone, and also jewgle chrome, mail, etc. Do you really think that they need to spy people with a fucking game?
>>
Hey guys I'm illuminati and you're right about this pokemon stuff. I don't have much time and can't post alot to give away my identity(don't worry I'm in incognito mode). But it's even bigger than you think wait until the newest updates that will be coming in a month or so and it will start making more sense.
>>
>>80853932
Not an argument
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.