[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that German politicians wanted an "EU-Army"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: german syrian.jpg (95 KB, 1006x688) Image search: [Google]
german syrian.jpg
95 KB, 1006x688
Well, contrary to you anti-Germans, it turns out that this EU-army will be replacing the German Bundeswehr. In practice, this means that starting today, the Bundeswehr will be open to any and all EU-citizens.

Which means we'll be having a muslim army gunning down Germans soon. So you can probably shoot some of "dem dere fecking Nazi shits" if you're fast enough and from the EU.

Sources will probably follow the next hours or days, it's fresh off the presses in Germany.
>>
File: 1468159356659.jpg (30 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
1468159356659.jpg
30 KB, 500x535
>>80851566

>Army of literal Turk nationalists gunning down German people

lol wow
>>
European Army without hard selection like Foreign Legion.
Gee, i wonder what could go wrong.
>>
>>80851566
Ahahahaha, I get to shoot both Krauts AND muslims at the same time. Is this christmass or what?
>>
>>80851691
>Army of literal Turk nationalists gunning down German people

The Turks ARE the German people Ted.

Itll be a genius move. Hurr Merkel invites millions of brutes and savages into the Union then she'll arm them ostensibly as new recruits of the Union Army and impose Union Law on all member states and name herself Lord Protector of the Union.

Next thing you know she'll be opening Union Parliament representation to them and giving them 100 days of gladiatorial games and rent exemptions for the next year...

Who knows? In a few years you might even see a Muslim EU President.
>>
>>80851566
>http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157008120/Anwalt-des-Hauseigentuemers-fuehlt-sich-bedroht.html

Man beachte die Kommentare der Moderation. DARUM passiert so etwas.
>>
>>80852204
German will have muslim president NEXT year. The uncontested candidate is as of now iranian muslim, since parties vote for president, not people.
>>
>>80852204

They'll say that since they served in the military it is now their right to reside in Europe. They are "patriots" afterall.
>>
>>80851566
You Germans DO REALIZE that replacing German police officers and military with foreigners is literally the last stage required before genociding you, right? I mean a for real genocide. Not a fake meme genocide.

They want to replace any potential defectors or insurgents with loyal foreign Muslims who will have no issue with murdering a whole village.
>>
>>80853753
I work for the german toll, the turks we have working in the german police and similar positions are more german than some other germans.
They are fucking brutal towards their own kind, some of then even suggest to gun down refugees who misbehave.
Lots of turks also vote AfD.

I doubt this "genocide" will happen, but the politicans are cleary working towards it.
>>
Bu.mp.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.