[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro-Trump gay conservatives are hosting a “Wake Up” part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wake-up-party-comic-575x848.jpg (148 KB, 575x848) Image search: [Google]
wake-up-party-comic-575x848.jpg
148 KB, 575x848
Pro-Trump gay conservatives are hosting a “Wake Up” party next week at the Republican Convention in Cleveland.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/pamela-geller-milo-yiannopoulos-geert-wilders-ann-coulter-headline-historic-wake-lgbtrump-rnc-event/

Trump is soft on degeneracy -- how does this make you feel? Will you be at the party? Should be fabulous!
>>
>>80850735
>DEGENERACY
Not an argument.
Gay men are allies. The Left kicked them out, and they're usually more educated than other LGB people.
>>
>>80850735
>gay conservatives

Oxymoron. You can't be gay and pro-Trump or pro-GOP. It's kinda like a black KKK member.
>>
>>80850735
Hilariously enough, the Log Cabin Republicans think Trump is the most anti-LGBT candidate the party's ever had. What a bunch of literal and colloquial faggots.

>>80851644
Trump doesn't want sodomy outlawed. Therefore, you can be gay and still support him. Marriage is only a big deal to, well, faggots. I don't care if you take dick in your butt if you'e not a faggot.
>>
>>80851644
>the party self-described as small-government
>incompatible with the idea of people wanting government out of their lives
10/10 mind acrobatics
>>
>>80851839
>Trump doesn't want sodomy outlawed.

Yes he does.

>>80851861
>the party self-described as small-government

Lol GOP is fascist, not for small government. They are out right pro-big government fascist when it comes to sex in general.
>>
>>80851861
Yes a distant federal government shouldn't get to dictate local marriage laws.
>>
>>80852220
>shouldn't get to dictate local marriage laws.

Yup it should be left to the states, just like interracial marriage laws.
>>
>>80852220
>>80852284
Marriage is a religious concept that shouldn't be subject to government interference at any level.
>>
>>80852773
>Marriage is a religious concept that shouldn't be subject to government interference at any level.

>libertarian bullshit

No you need marriage licenses. There are numerous rights and privileges of it.
>>
>>80852773
Agreed. The government should divorce itself from marriage and the befits thereof.

It can setup civil contracts between people for tax purposes if needed but the government shouldn't regulate religious marriage.
>>
Trump is a typical Israeli shill that pol was stupid enough to fall in love with
>>
>>80851940

>and clinton wants to give all her money away to charity cause shes a good person.

See, I can spout random bullshit too.
>>
>>80851940
>Yes he does.
Sauce? As far as I'm aware, he's only spoken out against gay marriage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.