[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama Signs Executive Order Allowing Military To Fight US Citizens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
This happened 2 weeks ago, did you know about this /Pol/? http://yournewswire.com/obama-signs-executive-order-allowing-military-to-fight-us-citizens/
>>
File: 1467736022063.jpg (168 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467736022063.jpg
168 KB, 768x1024
Link to the official Executive Order -- United States Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures
>>
>>80849270
>Allowing Military To Fight US Citizens
Perfect way to guarantee a revolt within the armed forces when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>80849270
I'm sad I gave you a page view.
>>
File: 5a4.png (457 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
5a4.png
457 KB, 680x471
>>80849270
It doesn't say that anywhere
>>
>>80849345

From that link:

>Civilian casualties are a tragic and at times unavoidable consequence of the use of force in situations of armed conflict or in the exercise of a state's inherent right of self-defense

Wtf...
>>
File: 4L_J3rvhaSV.jpg (165 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
4L_J3rvhaSV.jpg
165 KB, 720x960
>>80849493

Obama really thinks we'd fight our own people for him. It's the last thing we'd do. He's fucking insane.
>>
>>80850994
The UN forces has been training for years on US soil for a situation like that http://www.thedailysheeple.com/where-is-the-proof-that-un-soldiers-are-on-american-soil-oh-right-here_082012
>>
Almost every person I know is military none of them would fight the people. We would all very likely fight a liberal government though.
>>
>>80851436
American citizens have more small arms than the rest of the world put together. UN forces can suck a fat dick, they shouldnt be here.
>>
>>80852917
The UN forces cant even secure peace in Africa they wont have a chance against our militias and gangs alone throw in pissed off armed civilians and they will go crawling back to the EU with their tails between their legs.
>>
>>80849894
This sounds like a fuck-you to Black Lives Matter. But surely he'll clarify that it's completely different when the civilian is black.
>>
>>80851436
The UN doesnt stand a chance against one million hunters of america with sniper rifles and full camo. Also US Gov expects 75% desertion if orders to fight citizens are given
>>
>>80849894

Thats.. interesting.
A nation has an inherent right to self defense... not a government using the nations resources if the populace wants it out.
RIP democracy.
>>
>>80849270

Where exactly does it say the military specifically has the right now to attack US citizens, specifically. ?
>>
>>80853533
What do you think Pre- and Post-Strike Measures are?, because I somehow fail to accept they mean a stern talking to using harsh language
>>
>>80854436

Could refer to law enforcement.
>>
>>80854436
>Pre-Strike: try to avoid civilians from being a target of the strike or collateral
>Post-Strike: try to secure strike area after obliteration of military force / help ONG to deal with civilians
No need to jump on conclusion about killing US citizen at will...

The part where the government can be held responsible and should pay family of dead civilians is really shitty, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.