[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CFG/ RED TEAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7
File: Devops-Team.jpg (131 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Devops-Team.jpg
131 KB, 700x400
/CFG/ RED TEAM

The /cfg/ research division has been hard at work finding connections, analyzing data and producing the fuel that has been injected into the memes, designed by our memefags, which have formed the brunt of our assault.

This is the place for the data found in the research divison to really do it's work. We provide suggestions to the meme team and I know most of us are also active in the research division.

Come on in, grab a chair and let's game out scenarios that we might have to deal with and see if we can't just help save the world from ruin.

>Notion:

Should we game out scenarios as our own Red Team with the updated info within these threads?

If they are concerned their own strategists might not be on their side, that would mean the task would need to be outsourced.

Did FBIanon mention RTP first or was it an anon who brought it up?

If FBIanon is the one who mentioned (and emphasized?) it, might that also be a clue?

Should we form our own "Red Team?"

>http://armedforcesjournal.com/a-better-way-to-use-red-teams/

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

FBI AMA
https://archive.is/JEXOo
https://archive.is/pgLpf

>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP!)
>http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>>
tl;dr - what if it is all true - Then what? What is the story? Where does it lead to?

The creation of the red team thread compartment of /cfg/ was created to answer this question.

The framework reveals the hypothesis:

>develop lines of master narrative
>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros

>Develop short term extensions of current trends
>>public acts of mass violence trend
>>continuing spread of failed and failing states trend
>>continuing advocacy for abandoning national sovereignty trend
>>increasing pressure for gun control trend

Apply three step formula:
Find a thing to do
Do the thing
Post results.

tl;dr George Soros is using his billions to fund efforts toward the goal of a single world government, presiding over a miscegenated single race of passive mocha-colored serfs.

"Conspiracy lunacy!"

So was the idea of a continent-wide, representative, constitutional republic A. ever existing, B. winning the bloodiest war in human history, C. inventing weapons which can literally end the species, and D. ruling over the entire planet.

Soros dream is not going to happen tomorrow, or next year. According to the US census (I'll have to find it) if every miscegenation trend in the US continued from current levels, it would take 125 years to reach the race-mixed average. It is a long game.

We seek evidence consistent with it.
>>
>Develop role-specific evidence, however concrete, or circumstantial
>>The global "black team" cabal is real.
>>Hitllary is the Chief Money Laundering Officer
>>Bill is the Chief Marketing Officer
>>Obama is the Chief Operations Officer
>>Merkel is the Chief of Research and Development
>>State Department and Pentagon are the Production units

Who is the black team, exactly?

In summary, short of linking to the detailed mind maps of /cfg/ central, the black team is:

>George Soros, et. al.
>Any institution captured by an ideology which embraces, or exhorts:
>>"No person is illegal" - the rally cry for a borderless world.
>>"Immigration is among our core value traditions" - No western nation has ever held among its core traditions inviting terrorists to commit acts of warfare upon its soil. (That includes the warfare act of mass rape). The conflation of immigration with invited infiltration is a key rhetorical magic trick to keep a keen eye out for.
>>"World peace," "White privilege," "No oppressed group can be racist." - all candy land follies formulated to erode ethnic identity, consistent with the Soros-ian goals of a single mocha-colored serfdom.
>>Gun control. Gimme a D. Gimme a U. Gimme an H. What does that spell.
>Institutions thus include, the Democrat party of the US, the post-secondary learning institutions of the US, the federal bureaucracy, and any stated globalist organization.

The black team is not a conspiracy, it is an ideology. It thrives on the left in every infected nation, but the right of many is also infected, especially in the US. It's values are progress toward its goals by any means. It's tactics are falsehood as truth, victimhood as a weapon. As we have seen, the black team will sacrifice entire populations (Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq) to its goals.
>>
File: 20160712_204158.jpg (512 KB, 788x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160712_204158.jpg
512 KB, 788x1200
>>80847396
>>
Who is not the black team - patriots. In the US, Trump's base is best described as the Patriot movement. America first. Constitution as manifesto, rule of law above all else. There is evidence (forgive me, Kirk) that Russia stands against the globalist programme. Nationalists wherever they are found my be counted as allies. Pic related.

RED TEAM suggested reading list:

>http://www.itstactical.com/digicom/security/inside-red-team-operations-part-1-planning-recon-and-equipment/

>http://www.itstactical.com/digicom/security/inside-red-team-operations-part-2-analyzing-recon-data-and-the-dry-run/

>http://themindunleashed.org/2015/10/self-deception-our-media-and-the-emperors-new-clothes-effect.html

Oldbread archive:

>http://archive.is/MeFTH
>>
Some carry over from oldbread:

>If we focus on the SAP's that were on the Clinton server, I believe the bigger pieces of the Clinton Foundation puzzle will fall into place. I'm speculating that SAP access was given to Clinton Foundation donors (probably Saudi's, Chinese, and Israelis).

I don't think looking at what was on the server, SAPwise, is going to yield anything productive as there is no way to know what it was that was leaked. We do know that it's nature was such that if it became known, it would cause massive civil strife if not all out civil war and also be enough for presumably Russia and China to declare open hostilities on the U.S.

This is not something we want to see and part of the reason Hillary was let off on the mishandling charges.
>>
more carry over"

>In the spirit of keeping the bread warm while the graybeards catch well deserved ZzZzs, I'd like to put forward the idea of taking the soon-distilled tomb of incriminating evidence against the Clinton crime families, crowdfunding nice prints of it in book form, and post mailing copies to every news outlet on the planet. (and by news outlet I mean underground news, not CNN/MSNBC/etc liars. Let them get preempted and continue to die off)

kek, I needed the sleep.

This is a good suggestion and an e-book is in the works. I am pretty sure we can use that as a basis for a printed work and will definitely be something worth looking in to when we reach that point.

We are still in the information gathering and analyzing stage at this point.

We need to do the following 3 things:

1) Fully describe what it is we are attempting to attack
-If we don't know the full extent and nature of our enemy, we will not be able to properly formulate a battle plan
2) Explain why it even matters to people
-If we can't give people a reason to care about this once they know what we (and they) are up against, all the discovery in the world won't help
3) Explain what we want to have in place of Black Team ops
-If we don't have an alternative to present with which Black Team Ops is to e replaced, then we are also fighting against our best interests

Further expansion of each of these three will follow.
>>
Bump, this is important
>>
>1) Fully describe what it is we are attempting to attack

>-If we don't know the full extent and nature of our enemy, we will not be able to properly formulate a battle plan

This is the entire purpose of the /cfg/ research thread. We have been busily scouring the internet for documents and news stories related to the players who can be identified. From this, we will be able to map out the network and get an idea of the flow of money. We have anons working on some code to analyze news stories for relevant topics and a way to map those stories to locations of hot spots which could indicate how some of what we have been discussing is being brought into being by black team. Many times these connections are not clear because events in one location may not necessarily correspond to events in another location or be separated by a large gulf in the passage of time.

This will also help with the second stage of the and that is to explain why all of this needs to be addressed. Once people can be made aware of how pervasive the problem is, then it will be easier for them to understand why something needs to be done.

Stage one, describing what it is we are facing, is extremely important because it forms the foundation of all of our activities.

See what I did there?
>>
>>80850144
Idea: Website with collected data is formatted into a booklet (pdf) of the highlight reel material in easily skimmable form. The booklets are the first of a stream of content that's useful to memetic team. The goal would be for every underground news org (not MSM, let them get preempted again) to get a copy sent to them and hashtagged.
>>
>>80850450
Not bad, maybe we could even have different sets that cover different topics, that way they could act as bait for the masses.

Not everyone will care about the money laundering, for example but they may care about charity work not being done, for example.

This will us to target our audience and give them incentive to learn more and see how what they might not be inte4rested in does indeed impact them.
>>
>>80850853
Smart. A booklet for each line of master narrative. Updated, versioned, new PDFs put out as research expands.
>>
>>80851078
exactly, this allows us to gather together people who have been intentionally had wedges driven between them due to the actions of Tavistock derived entities.
>>
>>80850853
Website builds into comprehensive database of source material and research, fully indexed and searchable.
>>
>>80851248
Master booklet provides overview of master narative lines, linking to the other booklets.
>>
>>80850450
That's literally the plan from the begining
>>80851496
Literally just posted this

I'm going to give a website login to GamerXXX, BotFag, and anyone else who wants to be my deadman's switch within reason. Contact me however you like
>>
>>80851708
Excellent. Maybe some gfx bros could make some high level diagrams to be cover art for each booklet? Website DB > Booklets > Cover art
>>
>>80847396
Will try to be more present in Red Team
I'm the dude who set up
>Find a task
>Do thing
>Post Results
When we needed to kill shills
Sorry I've been ghost in this thread
Have a lot of my plate
>>
File: WeDoItForFree.png (19 KB, 1661x120) Image search: [Google]
WeDoItForFree.png
19 KB, 1661x120
>>80852178
Yeah, a meme magician contacted me about making graphics for the site
This is me saying go for it Twatter bro
Every Communication I have will go here
Unless it's some B.S. like "keep up the good work"
I don't think y'all want those
>>
>>80852183
Awesome, good to hear it.

I've been trying to maintain this thread and keep including relevant links and information as well as expanding on some of our initial posts.

We are going to be moving some of our core posts over to the website. This should allow us to better consolidate information and act as a repository for predictions and reactions for potential scenarios.

I've OPed every Red Team thread thus far and made sure they are all archived and each archive is posted within the next thread so anyone interested can go back through our work and see if there are areas that need to be revisited or expanded upon further.

I am the Tree-man

Keep up the great work anons!
>>
>>80853866
Thanks for the dedication, it's not easy work, but it's fun and there's honor in it.
>>
>>80853866
>>80853992
This seemed like a red team post
>>80853999
nice trips
>>
>2) Explain why it even matters to people

>-If we can't give people a reason to care about this once they know what we (and they) are up against, all the discovery in the world won't help

All of us here know why we are doing this, but the world at large does not. They think that it is just too pervasive and too entrenched for them to do anything that can make a difference.

We know the above attitude is one of the ways that the Tavistock entities help keep the population in check, we know that this is one of the main reasons things have been allowed to develop to the point at which we find ourselves now. This is hard for many people to wrap their heads around, no one likes to admit that they've been wrong or easily mislead and so they go along with whatever the majority thinks (or is told they think) the path of least resistance is.

The reason we know all this is because most of us are familiar with the widely dispersed information that has been found in the research thread which is why that portion of the task is so important. We also know that breaking the entire thing down into easily digestible portions will make our task less burdensome.

For this reason we need to be able to articulate the what in such a way as it makes sense to people as to why it needs to be changed. Normalcy bias is as important factor as is cognitive dissonance. The status quo makes sure people have food and entertainment, we have to get them to look up from the circus and see that the ring leader has quietly placed shackles upon the peanut gallery while allowing themselves free reign and the cover of State sanction with which to conduct their shady dealings.

If the tent catches fire, the crowd is who will be burned, not the ring leaders.
>>
>>80847423
>Soros dream is not going to happen tomorrow, or next year. According to the US census (I'll have to find it) if every miscegenation trend in the US continued from current levels, it would take 125 years to reach the race-mixed average. It is a long game.

Ill do my best not to sound like a shill here, but why is he doing this? This is my main problem with the notion of changing the foundations of the US and its people(not that I dont believe he's trying). If he will be dead long before it happens, then whats his motivation? Why would he care? He's an old rich man and could easily live his remaining life mega comfy where ever and however he wanted.
>>
>>80855291
I don't think race mixing is the goal, instead it's the means to another end. Rather than allowing peaceful integration like the US had been doing, they created race hatred to generate tension and use it toward their ultimate end.
>>
>>80855291
>but why is he doing this?
>whats his motivation? Why would he care?

Those are very good questions an applicable to our cause.

What you have to realize is that to people like Soros, legacy is everything. Personal wealth is part of that, but not the entire driving force; t is a means to an end.

These people think in terms of the long game; what will their descendant have, how will their ideas shape the world those descendant will live in and how best can those ideas be preserved.

Most people are living pay check to paycheck and as a result, rarely, if ever, look beyond the next couple of weeks for planning.

Black team takes a much longer view and actively plans to ensure that they and their associates are the only ones who can reap whatever benefit there is to be had in any given situation, even one in which they seem to be on the losing end.

It's not about wealth, it's about what that wealth buys.

Savvy?
>>
Interesting:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/12/fbi-agents-signed-nda-for-matters-involving-hillarys-emails/
>>
>>80854328
>>>80853992 →
This post you referred to helps turn a "what," into a "why."

Keep in mind that unless we are able to explain why the "what," needs to be changed, you're not going to get anything from normies other than a mooncalf gaze.

This thing is huge and for most people, too far outside the realm of what they usually consider for them to comprehend. We need to help them along the way until they can grasp the larger picture.
>>
>>80847396
I'm out for a bit, might post sans-tripcode on phone
>>
>3) Explain what we want to have in place of Black Team ops

>-If we don't have an alternative to present with which Black Team Ops is to e replaced, then we are also fighting against our best interests

What's our end game?

You better believe black team has an end game in mind, it would make sense for us to have one as well.

"Take down all the corruption!"

You'll probably say, and while laudable, that's not really realistic. We didn't get where we are overnight and if we try and take the entire thing down, the world may burn; as was hinted at by FBIanon.

Instead, we are looking to focus only on the Foundation and it's immediate associates, "Option B" from FBIanon's post.

Ok, let's say we manage that; The CF gets shut down without exposing the full depth of it's corruption within the United States government and how it reaches across the globe.

Then what?

Unless we have measures in place to prevent the same thing from happening, it will just start all over again. Worse yet, they will have an idea of how to avoid being taken down in the same way again.

Once we can get enough people to agree on the "what," that needs to be changed and "why," it needs to be, we need to have a "this is what we want to see instead," or no one will want to do anything.

Who would willing embark upon a course of action that would increase the danger and uncertainty they and their family experience? Why would anyone want to break the Foundation if by doing so they end up worse off?

Unless we have a clearly defined destination in place, all of our efforts will ultimately fail because, as evil as black team is, they keep the trains running and the the entertainment flowing.

Black team is playing a long game, unless we think in similar terms, they'll run circles around us.
>>
>>80855898
That makes sense I just can't imagine caring that much. I guess that's why I'm a pleb.
>>
I see Band posters hanging up around town. We should be printing up Memes and posting them on lampposts

Reach people in real world who aren't part of the memeworld
>>
>HIGHLY SPECULATIVE POST

I've been reading back through the high level insider posts, and yes, I know many people consider him shill supreme and that he is here to distract us from our goal.

I'm keeping an open mind about his motives while reading through his posts and this one does not seem to be trying to instill a sense of futility as is mentioned in the OP section regarding the "high level insider," shill.

I've noted it before in one of the red team threads or maybe in the research thread, so this isn't new speculation.

This question was asked early on in one of the red team threads:
>>If I were a leader of a global cabal who's plan is hundreds of years in the works, why would I let so many (((coincidences))) out in the open right at the final stages?

I posited that black team is privy to information not generally available to the public at large and as a result may have possibly moved up the timeline of certain events due to that knowledge.

What things could cause them to"throw caution to the wind?"

A natural disaster over which we have no control and of a scale such that it might affect civilization as a whole.

We've plunged ourselves into a dark age from human stupidity in the past, but there have also been events which have had the same effect, bt which were beyond the scope of our ability to counteract.

Think something the scale of Yellowstone erupting; fun fact, did you know that there are several "super volcanoes," around the world, Yellowstone just happens to be the most well known of them.

Then there is the Carrington event:

>http://www.solarstorms.org/SS1859.html

Think about what would happen if a similar event were to happen today.

The reason I mention this particular event in relation to the insider, is that this is something that they alluded to more than once.

What would black team do if they had solid information pointing to this possibility.

/speculation
>>
>>80859290
This isnt a bad idea. Perhaps include a link or qr code on the poster
>>
>>80862102
seconded, QR codes are easy to include in such media and they help point to our work in places that might not be otherwise exposed to.
>>
quick heads up for anyone interested:

>>80861209
>>
>>80862102
Make the posters non-offensive and black and white so it's easier to print up without wasting color ink
>>
>>80864266
ill get on it. should it link to the cf investigation website? or something more innocuous?
>>
>>80855291
>>80855644
>>80855898
All of his children are actively involved in at least one of his organizations. Looks like they are carrying on the plan. They are all on Wikipedia if you want more info.
>>
>>80865401
Link it to something less threatening if you catch my drift.
Like something with very basic facts that a person might not generally hear on mainstream

Could link it to a YouTube video ?
>>
>>80847396
Bump
>>
>>80867096
That would be good too. I'll search around for something a normie could digest
>>
>>80847423
>>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal

>war will be fought over the plains of Africa
-FBIanon.

Some baseline assertions.

The CIA operates continuously in every country in the world where there is a US embassy. The vast majority of field officers work as legitimate diplomatic employees during the day, under official cover, and do their spying evenings and weekends. Most of the work of a field officer is made up of mingling at social events and other "joiner" type do's and being available to foreign nationals who may wish to impart some valuable piece of information. A smaller part of the work is actually running agents, most of whom are of notional only value, but whom never the less, must be met with, communicated with, managed for security, vetted for authenticity, and etc. The smallest, by time spent, part of the work, but the most valuable, is development of new human sources. Every week, in most every country in the world, a US spy proposes to a foreign national that they become an agent of US intelligence. This has been going on for at least 80 years.

All of this is in the public domain, but the presumption for post purposes is that we are writing to an audience of low information voters and citizens, so there will be some more obvious preamble...
>>
>>80868268
...the relationship between the CIA, the only US agency chartered to intentionally break international and foreign government law; and the six (or seven) military intelligence agencies has always been at best "professional" and most often contentious. Military intelligence, when practiced overseas by humans, most frequently involves the exchange of "attaches" - a polite designation for a military officer who is known to the host government to be an intelligence officer, and who is treated as such during the duration of his tour. The US extends reciprocity to foreign military attaches stationed in the US, and the game is governed by very old rules, mostly professionalized by the French (don't laugh) (well maybe a snicker), the most important of which is, we know you know, and you know we know you know, so if you keep your mouth shut, we will too.

Military attaches jobs are mostly an inductive reasoning process of negative inference - the intelligence they produce is mostly triangulation of other-source information in which confirmation is provided by what they are not allowed to see, or where they are not allowed to go.

For example, if an attache is interested in whether a certain experimental aircraft in fact exists, but his "social evening" pleasure trip in a rented vehicle is prevented by polite men in grey suits from approaching anywhere within 50 miles of airbase W, then the negative inference is that it is now more likely than before that the experimental aircraft does in fact exist, otherwise why would he be prevented from getting to within visual range of airbase W?

And yes, but maybe it was a feint to make him believe that W housed the secret plane, and so on. The rest of an attaches job consists in being sneaky and devious enough to circumvent and collect triangulating information in light of such provocations....
>>
>>80868268

FBI anon mentioned that CIA is huge

It could mean not just the size of the agency but the level of it independence.
>>
>>80869370
...all of which is the briefest possible way of outlining that when it comes to developing long-range US interests on foreign soil, especially during the space age, civilian spies, with their charter to violate any law they please (do. not. get. caught.), which notice military attaches do not have, means the CIA will be on the ground first.

So, for example, if I, the president's chief foreign policy advisor, in consultation with select from among the Joint Chiefs, and backed by the considered assessments of the designated home office spooky types at DOD and Community, convince the president that it would be in the US' long term interests to cultivate "options" in certain central African republics of questionable governance, but rock-solid resource value, then coordinated, increased on the ground HUMINT will be developed by CIA for months or years before any similar concentrated effort is seen from DOD.....
>>
Anything on UCSD?

Kids camps everywhere. Woman with crazy kids. Homeless lady in library with short pencils chanting and writing "three three three" **crosses it out** "DO IT AGAIN" "The right hand." "The left hand." etc. Has a giant stack of bags next to her. Two guys speaking Arabic then saying "Thursday or Friday will be good days to do it." Coincidence?
>>
>>80870257
What the fuck are you on about
>>
>>80871065
I don't know either and have been trying to find something online but nothing comes up.
>>
>>80869842
Yes. The black budget has at various times been accidentally leaked and separately estimated to be in excess of $100 billion of 2016 dollars. "Initiative" is almost always encouraged and more than one self-funding, and even profitable criminal enterprise has been flapped to the public.

>>80870113
Not to skip too far ahead, but,

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cia-activities-and-the-huge-u-s-military-offensive-in-africa/5395866

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36303327

and

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Church_Committee_Created.htm

https://books.google.com/books?id=-IbQvd13uToC&lpg=PA158&ots=cHx9NcyhfC&dq=CIA%20%22joseph%20mobutu%22&pg=PA158#v=onepage&q=CIA%20%22joseph%20mobutu%22&f=false

In summary, the CIA has been developing US interests in central Africa for over 50 years. Military attaches are generally not exchanged with national militaries which have lax controls (meaning unable to follow the (mostly) French professionalized rules) or are overtly hostile to the US. So the most obvious and major publicly visible indicator that such status has been achieved is the establishment of a formal, large-scale US military presence in the zone of coverage meticulously hacked out by decades of advance work by the civilians. Which brings us to

https://books.google.com/books?id=xpE_BtnE5FcC&pg=PA98&dq=US+africom+creation&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVwe25jPHNAhUGQiYKHa0aDCgQ6AEINTAE#v=onepage&q=US%20africom%20creation&f=false

http://www.africom.mil/

https://books.google.com/books?id=SivGBQAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=US+africom&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKzrGtjPHNAhXH6SYKHWI_B7QQ6AEIJjAB#v=onepage&q=US%20africom&f=false

and

https://books.google.com/books?id=g7ECvAIwqPQC&q=US+africom&dq=US+africom&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKzrGtjPHNAhXH6SYKHWI_B7QQ6AEIMDAD
>>
>>80871206
You're practically speaking word salad here, why the fuck would a crazy homeless bitch and two Arab guys discussing when to do a project have anything to do with anything?
>>
Other sections for the Red portion of the website, in case I haven't mentioned them earlier:

Predictions of possible scenarios and outcomes of those scenarios

Unanswered questions

Topics that need further follow up
>>
File: 2016FailedStatesBig.png (654 KB, 3264x2126) Image search: [Google]
2016FailedStatesBig.png
654 KB, 3264x2126
>>80871638
US Africom was created by executive authority of then president George W. Bush (the younger), whose globalist and Venn Diagram overlapping neocon policy philosophy is well covered elsewhere, in the waning days of his second term, as a sort of going away gift to the next president, whomever it might be didn't really matter since by late 2007 it was clear that both major parties' nominees would nestle snugly in the globalist camp. Africom reached full operational readiness status in late 2008, just in time for the general election which gave us the current regime.

Over the last 8 years, since Africom's herald, uttered by Bush (the younger), to "bring peace and security to the people of Africa [as if such an entity even existed] and promote our common goals of development, health, education, democracy and economic growth in Africa," the condition of the sub-Sahel has gone, to put it politely, to shit in a handbag.

In order, Africom has presided, under the current - not former - regime, over rampant and burgeoning war, insecurity, plaque, ignorance, and tyranny.

pic related.

Though it is also true that economic development has indeed taken place, the proceeds have accrued to the usual suspects of warlords, tyrants, US military budgets, and notably, the Chinese. Who have been pouring money into resource development on the Continent as if they could print unlimited amounts of it. Or something. Wink.

http://carnegieendowment.org/2012/02/08/china-s-growing-role-in-africa-myths-and-facts-pub-47140

https://africaupclose.wilsoncenter.org/chinas-investments-in-africa/
>>
>>80870113

You should also add NATO, UNICEF, MSF and other respected international organisations as organisations which infrastructure is being actively used by the CIA for the smooth transportation of classified information, weapons and people.

CIA does not even need there own network of illegal agents anymore that much. The basement is already created and can be used openly.

Definitely foreign attaches would be always under oversight by local security agencies but can the same thing be said about a doctor or a young senator on a formal intergovernmental security inspection? What about a journalist of some very respected media group like CNN?

All those people can openly travel practically wherever they want and do whatever they want without raising any questions, because there work is considered by the World Nations as the humanitarian effort and peace initiative.

>>picrelated is from Donetsk, Eastern Ukraine

Black team is supposed to be motivated by the ideology of the Globalism when borders does not matter, so no wonder they use the same principle for vetting there agents.
>>
>>80872886
...all of which is the preamble, and triangulating circumstantial case for a projection of current trends going forward, based on FBIanon's prediction of a major-theater armed conflict on the Continent.

The US pentagon, often criticized, and as frequently mocked for planning and arming US forces to fight a "two-front war" ("between who? Sweden and Togo?" - one famous Hollywood critique put it) looks slightly more prescient, considering that FBianon also predicted that a future black team president would also find the US in a war with Russia during that president's first term.

The war in Africa would not be a proxy war, but the continuation of a very dire indeed hemispherical war with China. Which groundwork for the provocation of the current regime is escalating as recklessly as possible, even as we post about it:

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/07/06/us-navy-destroyers-stalk-chinas-claims-south-china-sea/86777268/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/13/asia/south-china-sea-ruling-reaction-adiz/

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/07/12/china_rejects_hague_ruling.php

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/07/hague-ruling-spark-china-japan-row-160710063808577.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-13/taiwan-sends-frigate-to-south-china-sea-in-rebuke-against-hague

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/07/12/south-china-sea-ruling-bolsters-tougher-us-stance/86986924/

http://time.com/4402562/south-china-sea-hague-ruling/

And shots are being fired already:

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/07/10/chinese_navy_live-fire_drill_south_china_sea.php

which prompts the gaming question, how might this play out....
>>
>>80874188
If the 20th century is to be any kind of template for the methods of public disinformation (whose instrumentalities change with technology, but whose basic methods and principles do not) and provocation required to get governments shooting at each other, the South China Sea, or the Korean peninsula are the current best candidates for the "where" of the war game.

China is much better at keeping secrets than the US, not only because of its communist government, but also - note here well - it's nearly perfectly pure ethnic tribalism, which creates a much stronger cultural sense of "us" than the contentious and tumultuous "melting pot" of peoples of the US, who are willing, if not gleeful, to be at each other's throats constantly, and often over issues far less momentous than the national intentions whose exposure we sacrifice in the name of "public debate." (footnote: I have never in my life seen an implement called a 'melting pot' nor have I, outside of high school team activities, witnessed what any dictionary would verify to be a 'debate' take place in public.)

The word "Chinese" itself is best thought of as a polite euphemism for "Han" since it is a reality on the ground there that if you not Han in China, you fail to qualify for the status of full personhood in China ("das rayciss" the scream choir may be heard, in distant echo to shout, with rapidly increasing irrelevance.) If only racist and false were members of the same set.

>>
>>80875895
China's intentions, then, with regard to relative bellicosity or appeasement posture as concerns a shooting war with the US over its interests in thee South China Sea, or its actual rathen than publicly stated objections to the deployment THADD missile umbrellas in South Korea, are opaque.

What is visible is a strong and cultivated Chinese nationalism, far in advance if the decrepit remnant of patriotism which defines the current appetite for war with China in the US. The Pentagon, and its own uniquely American outlets for domestic propaganda, have been cheerleading for a war with China since at least the Clinton administration, with little more to show for it than the abortive "pivot" the most deliberately cucked US Navy finds itself the punchline for.

Some globalist cheerleading, via a Vulcan mind-meld with 1910-era French Generals:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/06/its-not-all-doom-and-gloom-in-southeast-asia/

>>
>>80876998
...So the "how" of the war game tilts, by a preponderance of the known unknowns to the US side of the chessboard. Harry Truman, victor of WWII, by the measure of the interest in revisionist biographies, has been largely spared any globalist ire over the manufacture of the Korean Conflict, despite it now being well-covered and not in dispute, that the whole shooting match was a deliberate provocation engineered and executed by the United States (whose troop withdrawal begged the Soviets to start cutting off the 38th parallel, and whose - the US' - monopoly control of the UN Security Council assured it would get what it wanted). Indeed, MacAurther himself wanted to roll right on to Commie China itself, since, like Patton before him, he foresaw that the next war is going to happen anyway, and since we have the troops here now, along with the initiative, and the public endorsement....but we know how that one turned out.

Viet Nam, another Made In The USA concoction also provides hints of how it might start. Cf., Tonkin Gulf Incident. Which we now know was itself cover for the Kennedy admin's gross incompetence in allowing the intelligence service of the North to kidnap and murder the president of the South, with the connivance and awareness of both Kennedy's CIA (on the ground first) as well as his Pentagon.

"Cold War" we call it....
>>
>>80878101
So any number of US shenanigans could precipitate an "incident" in the South China Sea, the escalation of which would reveal all true postures and appetites to go all in.

A US destroyer suffers an "attack" by a wayward Chinese silkworm missile.

A US aircraft is "shot down" by a confused Chinese MiG pilot who thought he saw a UFO.

Who knows. Could be anything.

The gaming scenario is more fun with the involvement of the universally despised, and universally unwanted-to-exist-much-longer client of the Chinese, North Korea.

Since these guys are legit literally insane, and in possession of nukes, however relatively primitive, the likelihood of a precipitating incident originating or appearing to originate from the North cannot be reduced to zero.

The US and its Southern partner would detect any significant troop buildup along the DMZ far in advance, so something non-conventional would have to be selected if the haircut in Pyong Yang were to actually ever do any of the cataclysmic stuff he is always on about in the press.

Would North Korea send a renegade deisel flatbed across the Zone, penetrate as far as possible toward the nearest population center, and actually detonate a 10 kiloton device? The problem with that question, even the current bullpen of US pros in the biz will tell you is - we really can't say.

But the response would be easy to imagine. Combined US and South Korean forces would obliterate, and then over-run, most of the command and control centers within hours. Days would see rapid-response units from near, then from far, South Pacific bases rapidly converging on the peninsula, with orders to maybe if it looks like you can get away with it, do your best to minimize civilian casualties, and, well, you know.

China's response would be crucial. The black team needs to unlock the remaining pools of ethnic purity in the world and flush them full of tropical and equatorial bodies, which implies they need China to escalate, and then lose...
>>
>>80878902
..a major theater conflict. China and Russia (covered yesterday) together constitute the world's two largest, as-yet protected populations of ethnic purity. Even compared to India, which is already mostly mocha-colored anyway, Han China and Slavic Russia look like the KKK's dream future, ethnographically relatively speaking. The Han dominance of China is a race purists Shangri-La. So to speak.

So China, stuck by its historical alliance with the North, is forced by US bellicosity, which in its zeal to retaliate to a suicidally stupid nuclear terror attack from Pyong Yang also threatens China's north-eastern flank, which it cannot tolerate for long, since encirclement by US airpower is one of the few intolerable conditions the Chinese have suggested it is willing to fight over. If the Chinese were to deploy its own special forces to the Chinese-NK border, and an over-zealous US commander were to mistake them for NK units, well, now we have something to fit into the black team narrative.

This is already a pretty windy thread, so here is what we have so far.....
>>
>>80879884
>FBIanon has suggested that the US, under a black team president would be involved in two wars, one in Africa, and one with Russia.

>A war in Africa would be a war with China over Africa - they are the only major power with interests there who can field any kind of realistic challenge to US hegemony.

>War with China, wherever it breaks out, is consistent with the black team's goals of breaking open borders, and accelerating world wide race-averaging. Han China is the most ethnically pure population in the world, and only a major conflict can break it open, so that it can be flushed with refugees from the numerous and overlapping conflicts taking place in the tropics, and on the equator.

>North Korea represents the best locus of plausible provocation to trigger such a conflict.

>In terms of timing, a war with China would almost certainly follow, and possibly by a period of years, a war with Russia. The Red Army is much less formidable than the PLA, if only due to sheer numbers. A Russian defeat by NATO could be spun as a "tune up game" for the much bigger conflict with China.

>In fact, that should be a red team prediction right there - if US public opinion is rallied toward further bellicosity in the wake of any armed conflict with Russia, black team theory predicted it.

I'll hang around for a while. In case anything else occurs to me, and to check in on Memes, and /tg/.
>>
>>80880718

Can you post a link to the discussion about Russia from yesterday thread?

Maybe i can add something.
>>
>>80880718
btw, good series of posts, anon. This should go on the site under red team scenarios.
>>
>>80881856

Started here:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80663246/#q80745872
>>
no sliding
>>
Why do we call it bumping the thread, when we post?
>>
Tomorrow - domestic policy disasters of a black team president.
>>
>>80886904
The thread moves to the top of the bump order. Imagine if you could see it happen, the catalog tile for the thread would bump up to the top of the screen.
>>
busy at work and also involved in q&a.

have learned some very interesting and potentially useful things.
>>
>>80847396
>>80847396
>>80847423
>>80847571
>>80847846
>>80848311
>>80848801

Ok red team. I've been giving the conventions some thought and have a loose hypothesis.

FBIanon said watch the conventions, which means I personally will be staying the fuck away from them. We can assume some kind of attack will happen that will further HRCs campaign. We can also assume it will have to do with guns, since there is a big push to de-arm the US population. It will have to be bigger than the Orlando shooting in order for them to really push the anti gun legislation.

My guess is that one of the candidates is going to either get shot and injured or shot and killed.
1)if HRC gets shot, it'll just be an injury. This will allow her to platform on gun control from a first hand basis. She will get tons of sympathy. The sympathy will be heightened by Bill dying this year.
2)if trump gets shot, he will be killed. HRC will then run unopposed, run on gun control, and gloat that having guns ironically killed the person who was for them.
3) if bernie gets shot, he will probably die. She will get the sympathy vote and gun control. She will leverage it to show that guns kill even the best and most beloved people. Additionally, before the convention she should announce him as her running mate to get all his voters. Once he is killed, she will play the sympathy card and vow to honor his message. Bernies voters stay with her.
4) bill Clinton is killed. He's already sick and will die before the year is up anyway. She will get tons of sympathy points. Any investigation into the CF will be tasteless and bill will be the patsy in case stuff gets out. The same gun Crack down will happen.

Somehow martial law is tied to this. Maybe assault on the convention by a group with above candidate shooting scenarios?

What am I missing? Who/what else would make a huge statement?

Additional scenarios
Fire fight between trump gun rednecks and BLM soldiers. Lots killed. Mayhem and martial law.
>>
insider q&a archive from today

>http://archive.is/77equ
>>
>>80888404
Excellent. In order to cover the tracks of any black team involvement, any provocateur attacker (known in the wrong-headed internet jargon as a "false flag" - this is not a false flag, it is a provocation) will have to die in the event. So that forms the basis for a specific prediction - the death of the attackers supports the assertion of black team involvement.
>>
>>80888404
Martial law is not an option.
Instant martial law means instant revolt starts while foreign invasion from russia and china starts.
Second it becomes martial law is the second you can kiss old glory goodbye forever.
>>
>>80888404
>>80890032
In Cleveland, specifically -

>if Trump is assassinated and,
>the attacker or attackers use a black rifle, or other high-hysteria firearm, other than an explosive, and,
>the attacker or attackers either escape completely, or are killed in the attack

then such an event would fit the expected profile of an agent provocateur event.
>>
>>80890499
>if Trump is assassinated
Instant civil war/revolt/ww3 and potentially race war, also game over for all globalist c300/olympian/mj12 members as they would be bombed into oblivion with impunity.
>>
>>80890430
States of emergency exist which amount to "martial law" on a strictly local basis. Think Hurricane Katrina. 99.2% of the US' 300 million residents gave exactly zero fucks.

It is within the purview of the mayor of Cleveland, in consult with Governor Kasich, to lock down the city for a limited time. The steps would involve National Guard enforced curfews, movement restrictions, and possibly address-by-address searches, all of which have precedent. Boston marathon, for example.

Scenarios for making a convention dustup into a national crisis appear to me to be missing some steps.
>>
>>80888404
>bill Clinton is killed
Good on everything, but I think they will hold off on the Bill death until closer to the generals in order to ride the massive sympathy wave this would cause.

If it happens in politics, it was meant to.
>>
>>80891577
That was katrina, that was louisana, that was then.
It won't be applicable to what you're suggesting, it won't at all be the same. And everyone saw the crimes the government committed with katrina.
>>
File: THUMB.jpg (92 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
THUMB.jpg
92 KB, 940x635
>>80882343

I think that NATO latest initiative in Eastern Europe and in Poland particularly is in fact more aimed to develop effective cooperation with local authorities at the staged event of massive unrest. People could be marching and fighting pro Europe and against corruption or eurosceptic toward V4 bloc, does not really matter.

Why black group did not stop the Brexit? They could easily do it. Why would they intentionally crash the bank of England?

The possibility of weakened Eurozone can be used to put in crisis nations of countries which economy is most dependent on it.

No need to provoke Russia, because the whole process can be faked, with the help of CIA Group in Kiev.
>>
>>80888404
>>80890430
The only scenario I can imagine which could even remotely be escalated into a nation-wide emergency would be a large explosive attack on multiple simultaneous or sequentially coordinated targets, to include a political convention, and if we apply the traditional Al Qaeda signature, at least one military and at least one major economic target, such that the specter of 9-11 could be invoked and a state of national emergency could be declared on the basis of "unknown further attacks."

Still, it's a stretch. Even the unprecedented air travel ban on 9-11 only lasted for, if I recall, two days? One day and one night?

To credibly invoke a state of national emergency for a duration of months, there would have to be something on the scale of The Sum Of All Fears. Now if Cleveland got cigarette-machine nuked by a neo-Nazi, you might be looking at something that could be spun up to national emergency-for-a-while type shit.

But come on.
>>
Ok, I've had my thinking cap on for a bit and taking in to consideration some other things I've got a couple of ideas for you to ponder.

One of the things we are hoping to have an effect on is the general apathy and fatalistic attitudes the population in general has in regards to their ability to make substantial changes in the government.

We all know that those ideas have been nurtured by Tavistock and play a large role in black team's ability to keep things under control. At this point in time, they are spending the largest portion of their energy in maintaining that control because, thanks to the internet, ideas can be spread faster than ever before and there has always been a general distrust of the government.

What we need to do is find key leverage points to exploit that will reduce the mental inertia of the idea that "the people are powerless against big government."

If we can find such points, we can attack them and break the jam that has built up in the public awareness that government is just too big to tackle.

We are looking for the key log.

>https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/key_log

No, this is not talking about logging keystrokes.
>>
>>80892709
> a large explosive attack on multiple simultaneous or sequentially coordinated targets, to include a political convention, and if we apply the traditional Al Qaeda signature
We'll already know exactly who is behind it and who to kill to get justice for it. Just a matter of getting through blackwater and other mercenary globalist paramilitaries.
>>
>>80892675
>Why black group did not stop the Brexit? They could easily do it. Why would they intentionally crash the bank of England?

One of the defining continuities of both Brexit and Trump has been what appears to me to be genuine surprise that their program is being disrupted at all. The only explanation, other than the depth of human stupidity, behind the transparent and paper-tissue thin group-think insults thrown at Trump is that they, the globalist cabal, and its literati, really believed, to a certainty, that they had this in the bag. Done deal.

And a whole bunch of Trump reaction looks like sincere disbelief. Which also explains why it continues to be completely wrong at every step. Brexit works in this explanation - they did not believe it could get away from them. They really believe in their conditioning methods. They rely believe they have control.

The red-eared reaction from so many formerly covert one-worlders is my favorite part of this. Fuck George Will. And Fuck Charles Krauthammer too.
>>
>>80847396
Bump for great justice.
Are there low level contingency plans?
>>
>>80893594
For what events?
>>
>>80893905
I mean obviously, if we had a very simple reactive plan, it would serve no purpose than to allow us to be manipulated.
And there is Alex Jones' now well-proven point that their plans always depend on total information control the way a comedian's success depends on that state of the auduence: false flags can't work if everyone knows they're false.
But I feel like between these two extremes there us something we could do.
>>
>>80893566
Find out how much money Soros made on shorting the pound and how involved he was in the propaganda push for the "stay," vote.

Then look in to the possibility that it might not happen because it has to be voted on by parliament and they don't necessarily have to follow the referendum.
>>
>>80893566
>Charles Krauthammer
At this point I'm positive he's a beta version of GE's 1st generation android propaganda pundit
>>
bump before I leave work
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.