[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's break this down intelligently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 14
File: Africa-tax-evasion.jpg (140 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
Africa-tax-evasion.jpg
140 KB, 500x353
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/30/6-ways-africa-exploited-europeans-asian-neo-colonists/6/

Do Blacks have a reason to be angry?
It seems as though "their continent" IS quite rich with resources, and that laying claim to such a continent makes it illegal for others to "exploit it".
If we are to not be hypocritical, and truly want Africans to return to "their land', how can we justify what European/Anglo countries are doing in Africa? I'm sure that the self appointed black leaders are exploiting it as well, but does that make it alright? Keep in mind that Africans are stupid as fuck, and people are STILL bitching about how Whites(Jews, actually) traded "Native American Land" for alcohol and beads, because, again, they are dumb as fuck.
This is all being viewed from an emotional standpoint because millennials have become emotional rather than rational due to the fact that their parents were too busy working for them and spoiled them instead of spent time with them, then they were prayed on by Marxist professors. So how can we justify these intelligent corporations taking from Africa via law and debt and prove blacks ought to go there instead of come to White countries?
>>
Fuck all that shit. I just want to bitch about niggers.
>>
File: (13).png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(13).png
21 KB, 900x900
>>80847173
If we can work around these mental gymnastics set up for us, we can actually find a way for niggers to go home and be out of our hair for good. Then next step is the Arabs, and finally other races, if we come together, we can finally end this cycle and there would be no need for us to come here, we could focus more on our lives and use our racial ability to improve the world, and none of it will be in vain, destroyed by ISIS or chimpouts in the future.
>>
File: zimbabwe.jpg (959 KB, 3116x1748) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.jpg
959 KB, 3116x1748
>blacks ask independence
>blacks receive independence
>blacks beg whitey to come fix it after a few years because they don't know how to run a country
They deserve everything get and worse.
>>
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>80847596
But leftists can flip it around and say WE deserve everything we get(multiculturalism) and worse because we benefit from the resources """""""""stolen"""""""""" from Africa. How do we end this myth, if it is a myth? I suppose nuclear energy would be a good start. The thing is, I'd rather be a poor Eastern Euro Country than a smart multicultural one. Multiculturalism is the punishment for harvesting resources from other countries and using it to become rich.
>>
>>80847054
Niggers are too stupid to figure out that half the shit on that picture is their own fault

>Illegal fishing/logging
literally cant even maintain a state

>Debts, loans, tax evasion
Takes two to tango you godamn porch monkeys and tax evasion is their own fault, again

>Remittance, Emigration
Literally their continent is so shit that people either send themselves or their money as far away as possible

>Climate change
Half-valid climate change isnt helping but its happening to everyone, fucking myopic pavement apes

>International companies
Again, they let the fuckers in, they let them mine, build, and profit because theyre too stupid to figure it out themselves.
>>
File: 1323998623910.jpg (5 KB, 225x209) Image search: [Google]
1323998623910.jpg
5 KB, 225x209
>>80847054
> Exploited
Evil capitalist whites are the reason why a lot of africans have internet and live past their 30's, as opposed to living in mudhuts without electricity anymore.
They may have all those great resources, but they have no idea what to do with them.
South america got exploited by the spanish/portuguese, but (mostly) got it's shit together. So did a lot of shithole asian countries.

Problem is, their rulers don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. See >>80847596.
Also all the "rich and diverse culture" that leftists like to say africa has, actually means that there are tons of different tribes who dont like each other and don't get along with each other

To fix africa you would need:
A - Some amazing warlord becomes king of africa, unifies them (or a part of them) and then teach niggs how to explore their own resources
B - Some rich country sends people to africa and teach them hygiene, agriculture and science and helps them grow
C - Somebody conquers africa and invest in the place.

This, without taking in consideration that the average african has an IQ of 70, which is borderline retarded, and would have a hard time understanding all of that.

Africa will probably only get it's shit together when humanity learns how to building inteligent robots and masters genetic enginneering
>>
File: keks.jpg (77 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
77 KB, 728x640
>>80847054
>$36.6 billion (as a result of climate change)
>>
>>80848647
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
Except:
>Literally their continent is so shit that people either send themselves or their money as far away as possible
How do we stop this? We want them to stay there, even if it is an intelligent black man, even more so if it is an intelligent black, in fact. They need to build something sustainable, or have others build it for them so they don't keep coming to our Countries. I'm glad there's really no basis to blame Whitey, but we really ought to find a way to portray that living in Africa is not impossible and leeching off Whitey is really just a going to be detrimental in every and any case.
>>
>>80849074
First-world countries opening the floodgates is possibly one of the worst things to happen to developing countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight
>>
File: rhodesia.jpg (148 KB, 750x474) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.jpg
148 KB, 750x474
Everything you need to know about Africa and why it was better for everyone with whites in charge.
https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
>>
>>80847054
If niggers could get their shit together and form stable governments, then they would prosper. They have plenty of arable land and natural resources.

Plus, an infographic for an entire continent is fucking pointless. Africans aren't part of one big community just because they're all brown.
>>
>>80847054
>192 billion

It's fucking nothing for a continent with 500 millions of habitants
>>
File: Instictual_Shin.png (439 KB, 759x615) Image search: [Google]
Instictual_Shin.png
439 KB, 759x615
>>80848915
Great stuff, thank you.
Which of the options seems most likely?
Think America could invest in Africa and send American blacks with degrees to help teach hygiene, agriculture and science? Then if it doesn't work have them write articles and make videos about it? So they finally can stop blaming us and writing about it? It should be a highly beneficial overseas stay.
I do like A and maybe C is the only option really, America should just say fuck it and claim Africa, moving all Western blacks there eto cushy positions and then when it's colonized fucking off for a bit and setting up cameras everywhere to televise to the whole world can see that blacks are too dumb and we ought to keep them out for eternity.
>>
>>80847054
They want to give aid so the nogs don't have an incentive to industrialize and they can keep raping Africa.
>>
>36.6b as a result of climate change
Nigga what?
>>
>>80849525
>>80848915
Any attempt for an unification of africa through contest would probably be met with an UN combined army.
>>
File: laughing argentine.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
laughing argentine.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>80849808
>UN
>>
>>80849505
Its 1.1 billion, if every moon cricket made $1.70 a year, that'd cover it.
>>
>>80847054
>be black african
>never invent anything
>live in mud huts for thousands of years
>whites come along and colonize
>build cities, skyscrapers, entire civilizations
>bring employment and wealth
>niggers demand that the whites leave
>whites leave
>niggers destroy everything and starve
>blame whites
Niggers are just dumb as fuck. Pic related.
>>
>live on the most resource-abundant continent in the world
>do nothing with it for millions of years
>bitch when whites accomplish more with it in a few centuries
Fucking Africans
>>
>>80847054
It would be dumb to just leave the resources there when you could use them - wouldn't it?
>>
>>80850077
>>80850148
You're right guys, fuck those stupid emotional whiny bitches.
How do we convince our estrogen-ridden race though? Everyone is buying into this bullshit and no one seems to see it like you guys. If the World could see it our way, we wouldn't have this problem. Imagine our awesome societies, but with no other races to worry about, like Sweden awhile ago, spreading the wealth and helping the poor whites, then everywhere would be safe and comfy as fuck.
How do we do this? We can go shouting about niggers for one, violence is never the answer, neither is the cold hard truth, even evidence and facts can't help us when both men and women are socially engineered to be emotional victims, little self entitled fucking brats nagging and nagging and intentionally trying to piss us off at the expense of our ancestor's hardships.
>>
>>80850077
>>80850148

>defend forceful colonization
>whine about other races in your country
>>
>>80849525
I think A would be the best option but it's probably not happening any time soon. Maybe, but difficult.
C would get a lot of people pissed off.

I think that B would be the better option.
Europe is already expending bilions importing immigrants, so their citizens are already conditioned to accept that their tax money is being used by these people, so you would just need to convice some politicians to say something like "hey, we are not giving welfare and bringing refugees anymore. Instead we are giving all that money to any young citizen who is willing to go to Affrica for a couple of years to learn how to do their profession and teach africans how to live in the civilized world". And then you would have to think about security and stuff, possibly send some military there. And I don't even know if that would work, since the population in first world countries is declining, and maybe sending people out wouldn't be the best idea.
I don't know. We need them robots.
>>
>>80850746
>We need them robots
On it, that's what I'm going to school for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
>>
>>80850579
>ignoring the context of that time in history
21th century != 19th century
>>
>>80849502
They can't do that though because they're not smart enough. The average IQ in Africa is something like 70. Or the level of an 11-year-old white child. Of course intelligent blacks do exist but they are outliers. They're more concerned with their own welfare than the welfare of others.

Your second point is very true. They're very divided upon tribal lines, hence why shit like the Rwandan genocide happened. Niggers gonna nig.

There are some moderately successful states in Africa, namely Zambia, Botswana and Namibia. I say moderately because at least they are trying. I'd say Zambia is doing the best because they took advantage of Mugabe forcing all the whites to leave Zimbabwe, who produced most of the food. Hence why they are now starving and Zambia is producing bumper harvests. See >>80847596

>>80850470
Cold hard truth is rejected by leftists because it goes against their brainwashed narrative. They think blacks are just like us, and all the problems in Africa are the result of colonialism. The truth is that they aren't and they never will be. Pic related gives a good idea about that. They're a cultural relic and best left to their own devices. Funny thing about liberals though is they all live in majority-white areas and have never seen what nigs are actually like. Anyone who has will gradually begin to lose all sympathy for them and start to hate them. I have friends from Rhodesia and South Africa (all white obviously) who personify this. The only black Zimbabwean I've ever met was a drug addict and a thief.

@80850579
>check post
>see flag: 'straya
>1 post by this ID
Opinion discarded. Also no (you) for you.
>>
>>80847054
That's not how it works. As an example, a Canadian firm is mining gold here. They pay something like 2 billion dollars in taxes over like 3 years or something. It works because we couldn't have exploites the mine anyway, we don't have the capacity or the know how. Same thing happens in Africa, they just steal more of the taxes than over here. If anything blame the government.
>>
>>80847054
They had it all to themselves, utterly uninterrupted, for thousands of years. Even today they live in mud huts.

They deserve extinction

>sage this shit thread
>>
>>80850963
You are doing god's work anon
>>
File: nigger warrior gene.png (137 KB, 726x618) Image search: [Google]
nigger warrior gene.png
137 KB, 726x618
>>80847054
>Do Blacks have a reason to be angry?

Their genes predispose them, apparently.
>>
WE
>>
>>80851371
There is a point where I must agree with you, but not everyone, I even tried explaining how we are different to my dad but he doesn't agree, and when he finally couldn't argue anymore he changed the subject to how I'm not successful enough to own a house.
Get what I mean?
We can't genocide them dude, Hitler's gone, we need to think of new ways to end the White man's burden, ways that will convince leftists or out compete their futile resistance to human progress.
>>
>>80847329
Let the chinese do big capitalism. Capitalism works pretty well, the living standard gone up in all those asian countries that made our clothes. Just in a generation they managed to improve their living standard so much, that the entire economy changed.
>>
>>80851444
Well considering their """culture""" is basically tribal warfare it doesn't surprise me that they are more violent. Human evolution is a thing, and liberals deny it because it basically says that different groups are less evolved than others. This doesn't fly well with their filthy Marxist view of 'equality'.
>>
File: gibs_me_dat_39764ee1603ef0a41.png (140 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
gibs_me_dat_39764ee1603ef0a41.png
140 KB, 300x397
>>80847054
Why don't blacks actually capitalize on their resources themselves? Oh because black people still live in mud huts and can't figure out plumbing. And this is our fault? Are we supposed to set up companies for them and work for free then give them all the profits?
>>
>>80851889
That's a pretty good argument, I must say.
How do we spread this message?
We need our own media platform who will abide by the truth, one that's not harsh, but accurate.
TYT is pretty popular, as is buzzfeed and other bullshit like that, we need....to out compete our opposition and win over them with our combined intelligence, charm, and wit.
>>
>>80851889
Liberals would encourage them to start businesses, but then again they have no fucking idea what to do or how to do this so even if they do start one it'll go under within a year and they'll be back to where they began.
>>
>>80847054

All the resources in the world don't mean shit if you're too stupid to use them
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.