[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Putin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: putin.jpg (257 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
257 KB, 1180x664
This test classifies him as a murderous villain http://www.celebritytypes.com/villain/test.php. I would like to know what he has actually done /pol/. What makes this man so evil?
>>
>>80846304
He's too smart for a politician
>>
he's evil because (((leftists))) hate him
>>
>>80846304
The average income in russia has improved alot since hes taken the office.
>>
>>80846304
Commiecuck, ex-KGB. I'm the last 70 every singe Russian leader was a member of CP, including him.
Also some Russians believe he did the bombings of commieblocks as an inside job to reinvade Chechnya. Funny that people who legitimately researched this theory happened to be killed by unknown assassins.
>>
File: 20160712_204158.jpg (512 KB, 788x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160712_204158.jpg
512 KB, 788x1200
>>80846304
>>
>allows church to play a role in governance
>doesn't into sjw
>bombs shit he doesn't like
>has no reservations about telling yanks and eurocrats to fuck off
He doesn't play the game so the Western establishment hate him

In reality he's an authoritarian socially conservative economically leftist patriot

Also he used to torture people for the KGB or some shit I don't know

I'd imagine he and Trump would get along okay
>>
>>80846304
He's doing a lot of things which are in interest of his country and/or people
>unlike others I could mention
>>
>>80848671
rare
>>
File: 2016-07-13_10-40-55.png (601 KB, 833x820) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-13_10-40-55.png
601 KB, 833x820
>>80846304
kikes and kike news networks dont like him.

thats all hes done. dont forget that hillarys emails proved they invaded syria for israel's sake.
>>
>>80848671
But that's what all leaders should be doing? Globalism is cancer and won't work. Why aren't more people like Putin?
>>
>>80846304
he is a russian nationalist strong-man type leader that has a lot of similarities to a good csar/king.

He is pro-church, anti-globalism, anti-degeneracy, anti-faggotry, and he is wildly popular among the russian people.

He is so popular that the people of russia have polled in the 70% plus range that they would like putin to keep running even continued leadership is unconstitutional.

Matthew Raphael Johnson has some good books on why Putin is the fucking shit, and why we should all be ruskymissiles now.
>>
He supported Syria, thus sabotaging their precious caliphate.

Also being a bad goy by refusing to escalate with the west.

The fact that he supports christian conservative values doesn't mean much, globalists know how to play both sides, but he's consistently been sabotaging their operations lately.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.