[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I THOUGHT GAMERS ARE SO PROGRESSIVE AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: lol.png (103 KB, 779x164) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
103 KB, 779x164
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I THOUGHT GAMERS ARE SO PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT? WTF?!
>>
File: 1468251014525.jpg (208 KB, 1141x812) Image search: [Google]
1468251014525.jpg
208 KB, 1141x812
if i wanted to play as a fat ape with cosmetics and a shitty beam weapon id play overwatch
>>
videogames that way

*points at reddit*
>>
First two most used tags about this game :
Memes
Illuminati

Kek
>>
>>80845029
Funny.. but the funny shit was that they made the McCarthy figurine like 50lbs thinner than what she actually is. keks
>>
What I love about the Ghostbusters bullshit is that the average person doesn't care. It's not that they oppose the fact that they're... black? Women? (What's the issue even about? I have no idea.) They literally just do not give a shit about this particular movie.

We're going to reach a point where paid marketers try to spin everyone who doesn't actively express enthusiasm for their shitty goods and services as racist/sexist/homophobic/[fill in the blank]. Social media websites will offer safe spaces for sale to anyone who can pay. The tabloids will also get involved and sell hype and controversy like they always do. Except it will no longer be a case of "Apple sales tanking because their overpriced crap has saturated the market". It will instead become "Apple sales tanking because black transgender in their commercial didn't sit well with the evil racist public".
>>
>lol.png
>>
>>80846088
Dubs say it's true.
>>
>>80844463
Have you seen the game? It's utter garbage! I can't believe they thought they could get away with charging $50 for it.

https://youtu.be/5YboIS-ulak

Also watch the beginning of it. They say shit like "Herstory" and blame the fact that they're not as successful as the movie team because they have guys on their team.
>>
File: f4g.jpg (10 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
f4g.jpg
10 KB, 252x244
>>80847912
why the fuck do the simpsons hit and run cutscenes look better than this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.