[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Test of /pol/'s Moral Turpitude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25
File: the_raping_of_a_people.jpg (458 KB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
the_raping_of_a_people.jpg
458 KB, 1280x859
Here on /po/, you have a chance to be anonymous. Given that; here, you have a chance to be brutally honest without fear of repercussion. (Which I believe is the way of the cowardly, but I digress...)

How many of you here, then, can say honestly that you simply hate or dislike black people for the sole reason that they are black. Not whether they're niggers or not. Just for the sole sake of them being black. Doesn't matter their occupation, their disposition, or their education: For you, there is just no acceptance of people of color for any reason.

In your mind, there are no such things as innocent black people. They as a race are wholly irredeemable. Never mind the contributions made by them in the arts and sciences, disproportionate as they may be.

For you, my question is simple: If you cannot find it within yourself to find black people redeemable, then how can you claim "racial superiority" over them? Certainly, such superior intellect as yours would be able to find a reasonable means to contemplate the plights of this so-called "subspecies". After all, black peoples of Africa have historically had their continent looted, plundered, and raped for its natural resources including the global enslavement of its peoples.

You cannot claim racial superiority and not demonstrate the very moral high-ground that it implies.

Further, if you claim yourself to be a lover of animals, but cannot find it in you to love a so-called "subspecies" of human, then you are a blatant hypocrite and are not as morally based as your romantic notions of self-worth may be inclined.

Show me your lies, cowardice, and hypocrisy by heckling me and my post instead of lending it an intelligent response.
>>
>>80844320
The only race I unequivocally hate are gypsies and abbos, and neither are prominent enough to be an issue.
>>
>>80844320

For what it's worth I only love certain animals (doggos, etc.)

Non-mammals like reptiles and insects can fuck off. Even mammals like hyenas are trash.
>>
no I just hate niggers not blacks
>>
>>80844320
every race has it's good ones and bad ones. i have no problem with respectable blacks. i dont' like niggers any more than i like white trash though. i also have no self loathing, apologetic whitey guilt.
>>
>>80844320
>moral
To be perfectly honest with you, and I'll say this to your face when asked...

I find these calculated and deliberate moral appeals quite reprehensible. I have a heart, but I cut the strings that allow people to tug on it after I was nearly killed putting my own life in danger to save the life of someone who would have otherwise deserved their fate.

You might even say it scared the shit out of me, so I have none left to give you.
>>
I hate blacks and find them entirely irredeemable. I want nothing other than complete separation.

I am not a white supremacist, however. I think whether one race is "better" or not is irrelevant. I simply want them gone.

The only component of racial superiority that might be argued is that I am confident that whites will do fine without blacks (or anyone else, for that matter). I don't care what other races do, as long as it doesn't impact mine.
>>
>>80844320
kill yourself
>>
File: Tsathoggua.jpg (78 KB, 451x630) Image search: [Google]
Tsathoggua.jpg
78 KB, 451x630
>>80844320
>If you cannot find it within yourself to find black people redeemable, then how can you claim "racial superiority" over them?

You make it sounds like we have a fucking blank canvas with no fucking evidence of action over a huge course of history.

I'm not saying all blacks are evil, rapists, robbers, etc.

We have a history of conquers, manipulators, traitors, schemers, and overall the worst of the worst from the rich to the poor where both genders can act this degenerate.

So I say to you fuck off. If you want to play moral high ground bullshit then shove it up your ass because you never tackle the root of the problem your fixation is keeping the flames fueled through idiotic drama.

>You cannot claim racial superiority and not demonstrate the very moral high-ground that it implies.

And neither can you because what you defend is what keeps them there in the first place. You don't want them elevated you simply wish to use them for your own plots. Which by your own definition makes you a literal fucking slave driver.

>instead of lending it an intelligent response

I have no reason to believe that you actually give a fuck. If you did you wouldn't be this fucking retarded about the subjects you yourself bring up.
>>
>>80845080
And I wouldn't otherwise bring race into the matter, but because race is the subject of this thread, it just so happens that the life I saved was that of a black man.

It was dark and rainy night along a highway outside of Vegas. Visibility was poor. There was a rollover. The vehicle ended up in oncoming traffic. I was 14. My parents stopped to find a searchlight in the trunk. I heard him screaming for help and I jumped out to pull him out. I climbed into the overturned car and unwrapped his leg from up inside the dashboard. I exposed myself to his blood. Only seconds after I climbed out, it was slammed into by a truck going 70 mph.

It's grey area indeed whether one might say he could have killed me or my naive sense of altruism could have.

Either way, I learned a lesson that day after they told me that he was drunk and his friend was ejected and broke his neck in a ditch.

I could tell you that this didn't affect my judgment of other black people but you'd dismiss it anyway. I just mentioned his race because I wanted you to understand that I believed his life actually mattered, until I discovered just how little concern he had for his own, and how little concern I had for mine because my heartstrings were so exposed.

Don't give me your moral appeals. You'll just piss me off.
>>
>>80844320
>says 'I digress'

Stopped reading, opinion discarded, post saged.
>>
>>80844320
>implying I hate niggers because of the color of their skin
I hate niggers because they have bad hair.
>>
>>80844320
>How many of you here, then, can say honestly that you simply hate or dislike black people for the sole reason that they are black.
Probably noone. Hateing somone becouse he is black or white or yellow is 100% jewish invention. We hate what they do, what they think but we do not hate them per se. We are better than it. We are superior, it's obectivlly true but there are some whites on black level and some blacks on white level. But thier race as a whole just is inferior to any other race. If blacks start to cut all thier ties with blacknes, i they start to act like humans then MAYBE we will acept them as a human beeings. But if they decide to be a fucking monkey do not expect that we will treat them othervise.
Also, read the sticky pic
>>
>>80846680
>>80847066
So I think it's fair to assume that neither of you agree with racial superiority over blacks, then?

>>80847365
If indeed blacks acted like monkeys, then why are they not treated as "cute" like we do with the monkeys we see in captivity in a zoo or in nature documentaries? Why is monkey behavior irredeemable for a people who are by your own standards incapable of doing more than that?
>>
>>80848253
Because Monkey are hairy animals living in the jungle, wearing nothing and they haven't language. Blacks have potential to act like humans but they are in some of middle space. Also monkey do not set on fire or destroy thier homes.
>>
>>80849269
There is no compassion for the ape-man, then. Fine.

But this lack of moral obligation is NOT the kind of sentiment you'd find in one who might truly claim any sort of "racial superiority". Why has that alleged intellectual superiority of yours done anything to remedy the plight of the lowly bushman? You've done amazing feats to care for monkeys in your zoos for your own bemusement.

The black man's only crime in your view is his innocent access to fire. How is this even a threat to those who's fingers hover over the proverbial "red buttons" that herald nuclear extinction?
>>
>>80844320
I don't hate blacks, I hate stupidity which falls in all races.
>>
>>80844320
>After all, black peoples of Africa have historically had their continent looted, plundered, and raped for its natural resources including the global enslavement of its peoples.

Yeah, no, you can't steal a thing that has no value to the oblivious neighbor of that thing.
All resources gathered in Africa only have value to those Africans because they see the rest of the world wanting them.
But that still doesn't mean they could or would use those resources even if we left them there untouched for them to exploit for themselves.
We are left to "loot" Africa for this simple reason, they don't dig up the minerals or pump up the oil in order to sell them to us, we're forced to "steal" them.
>>
>>80849835
Bait is strong in this one. I like it.
I will put it simple. Blacks are not fucking kids. They do not need our constant protecting. They do not need special rights. They do not need walfer. They have all of possibilities to act like human BUT NO! They decide to chop thier arms off and then set themselves on fire. We have no moral obligation towards them. We are not superior becouse we are better than them. We are superior becouse they decide to be inferior, worse than us, a total joke. There are some proud individuals but as a colective they are fucking bushmen. And if they want to be a bushmen, if they want to act like animal, if they want to be inferior we must acept it. We are superior only becouse they made themselves worse than us.
>>
>>80844320
Middle class blacks are fine.

The two drug dealing fatherless thugs who mugged me for being white in the wrong neighborhood are scum.

The "chill" halfbreed stoner who fucked my girl when I was a 19 year old idiot is scum (so is the girl).

The bullies who picked on the white kids at lunch are scum and probably locked up right now.

The majority of blacks I see in the Tenderloin district are scum.

The values espoused by much of black culture in America are scum values.

It has nothing to do with race, genetics, or skin color, and everything to do with how I've been treated by blacks compared to whites in my life.

But yeah, middle class/educated blacks are chill. No different from you or me. It's the niggers that grind my gears.
>>
>>80850896
What you say smacks of laziness and is void of ethos. Such is not the positions of one so high as to claim "racial superiority". Wouldn't you agree?

>>80850959
By what measure can you claim a man of simple means "inferior"? Is he not "perfectly adapted" to suit his environment? Are his genetic traits not robust and dominant? Does the sub-Saharan bushman, South American Indian, or native Aborigines require your modern conveniences to survive? Even though they face some of the harshest conditions this planet can muster?

How is a human man more superior, then, to a common cockroach or rat should we face nuclear catastrophe?

And how does that make "the white man" superior when he can manufacture bombs that will assure his worldwide mutual extinction on his own home planet?

This begs for a qualifying definition of "racially superior", even if it's a slanted one...
>>
>>80844320
Logical fallacies: the post
>>
>>80852050
>What you say smacks of laziness and is void of ethos.

yes, Africans are lazy and lack perspective, we white people are neither lazy nor lacking in ambitions.
>>
>>80852273
Mother Nature most certainly did...

>>80852392
Prove me wrong, then. Use your words.

>>80852667
No, white people are lazy and lack ambition if you felt compelled to strip-mine Africa for her precious natural resources without consent. Why were you not content to just leave the Dark Continent and its native people be at peace? It was all for ill-gotten gain.
>>
I like black women but hate black makes. Same thing with muslims.

Muslim/black chicks are usually wonderful people and make good friends. All the ones I have known were good down to earth people who were entertaining company.

The opposite for the male blacks/Muslims. Arrogant, pissy, and demand "respect" at every opportunity. This wouldn't be completely unbearable if their idea of respect wasn't a perversion of the idea. Respect to a Muslim/black guy is servitude. They expect you to behave at their behest due to respect while simultaneously being completely and entirely disrespectful to everybody else.

I don't hate black people or Muslims. Just their shitty men. If this were a better time, we could just go to war with them, kill all the men, and keep the women for ourselves but we are too civilized for that now.
>>
File: 1320879498132_1281971.png (63 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1320879498132_1281971.png
63 KB, 420x294
>>80844867

This. I will give any black person the benefit of the doubt, but as soon as they act like a nog theres no getting around it. They're a nigger. Just like I hate white trash, trashy people are trashy. Just be a good person it's not complicated.
>>
>>80852841
it's all fair game, this planet belongs to no one but those willing and able to bend it to their needs.
>>
>>80844320
I have no problem fucking black chicks, in fact it makes me cum twice. And im pretty fly for a white guy.

So I kinda dont see how im racist.
>>
>>80852951
what a fucking pussy. Get up and fight for your LIFE
>>
>>80852841
>No, white people are lazy and lack ambition if you felt compelled to strip-mine Africa for her precious natural resources without consent.
In what fucking way could self-interest in a lawless land ever be construed as laziness or lack of ambition?

You made a mistake, just as I did.
>>80847066

Shut your fucking arrogant mouth. If it wasn't for being introduced to the notion of "property rights", you'd have no ground to stand on.

Your people fucked up. So all you've really got on your side is the very Darwinian reality of advantage/disadvantage that has always and continues to dominate Africa.

Don't give me your moral appeals. It's just whining.

If you've got a problem that only bullets can solve, then draw, nigger.
>>
>>80852841
Whenever I bring up the fact that dindus never exploited their own enormous diamond and rare earth mineral reserves, the response I get is "diamonds are intrinsically worthless, why would they exploit them?"

But then the very same sort of people chastises foreign industrialized powers for mining those exact same resources at some point in the past.

Make up your mind.
>>
>>80853303
Peaceful whites are hesitant to fight back because they think it will escalate the fight to either disabling or lethal. They understand actions and consequences well.
>>
I don't hate them at all. I just want them to be sent back to Africa. The only reason they're allowed to infest our country is because their ancestors were such losers.
>>
>>80853804
it was OUR ancestors who were the lazy ass faggots who couldn't pay decent money to whites to pick their cotton and imported free chattel slaves to do it for free..

I blame Southern white crackers for this.
>>
OP, if you know racism is wrong, then there is no need to argue against it, or to argue with racists.

You're just baiting people at that point.
>>
>>80844320
More than anything I simply don't care about niggers. Most Whites don't. But, again, like most Whites, I also don't want to put up with their community's rampant criminality, social dysfunction and low IQs. Nobody loves animals but wants to be eaten by sharks or swarmed by mosquitoes. The vast majority of what you've said are logical fallacies and you're a moron. Congrats on not being a drive-by though. That must be hard for a nigger.
>>
>>80844320
I don't hate them all, just the thugs, murderers, assholes and race-baiters, but I think the oppression and racism that they suffer in our societies is a terrible thing, the only way to redeem ourselves is to transport them back to their own lands where they can be free to follow their own destiny. the kikes on the other hand
>>
>>80853473
They are chastised because they are strip-mining resources of arbitrary value. Who says that those same resources should be valuable to the natives there?

>>80854223
I'm offering a chance for those who claim racial superiority to give an honest, intellectual position for it.
>>
>>80844320

> After all, black peoples of Africa have historically had their continent looted, plundered, and raped for its natural resources including the global enslavement of its peoples.

That's how we know they're inferior
>>
>>80854223
what is your definition of racism?
>>
>>80854623
>They are chastised because they are strip-mining resources of arbitrary value.
No, it's because they "stole" the "wealth" of Africa.

>Who says that those same resources should be valuable to the natives there?
You.
>>contemplate the plights ... After all, black peoples of Africa have historically had their continent looted, plundered, and raped for its natural resources
In other words, you blame the rude and brutal state of black Africans on the plundering of their continent (despite the fact that a vast majority of resources are still present, plus there's billions of square hectares of arable land that is unused simply because black Africans can't figure out farming).

So which is it -- did we plunder their wealth and cause their eternal plight, or is that just false wealth anyway because the value of metals and minerals is just arbitrary?
>>
>>80844320
>After all, black peoples of Africa have historically had their continent looted, plundered, and raped for its natural resources including the global enslavement of its peoples.

But other black people....

You're a fucking retard.

>(Which I believe is the way of the cowardly, but I digress...)

You're not smart.

Stop acting like it, faggot.
>>
>>80854623
>honest, intellectual position.
Intellectualism never brings anyone anywhere but the narrative, and he who still exists always has control of the narrative.

I don't give a flying fuck about how you've been historically oppressed. I'm not a rich man. My ancestors put their own fucking life at risk to help you escape slavery.

And lately, all I'm feeling is that no matter whether it was the right thing to do, it was a naive sense of altruism in the end. They gave your people jobs. They believed in your rights. They supported your efforts to improve yourself.

But all I see today is that you've given up on your own and decided that it's time to act out on innocents and the descendants of those who sought to help you.

So again,
>If you've got a problem that only bullets can solve, then draw, nigger.

You want to bring back the wild west? Yippe-motha-fuckin-kayay! At least someone knows how to Make America Great Again!
>>
>>80853034
^ my attitude completely.

There are two black men that work at the grocery store I shop in. They are polite and diligent. I make it a point to say hello when they make eye contact with me. I know both of their names.

There are not many thug types where I live, its not some democrat, inner city ghetto.
>>
File: 1447444467697.png (1 MB, 738x1244) Image search: [Google]
1447444467697.png
1 MB, 738x1244
>>80848253
>If indeed blacks acted like monkeys
When people say this, they're not talking about Squirrel Monkeys or Spider Monkeys, they're either talking about Baboons or things that aren't monkeys like Chimps that are referred colloquially to as "monkeys" and niggers absolutely act like that, and nobody likes fucking Chimps except Jane Goodall.

>>80849835
Liking niggers is a sign of racial INFERIORITY, not superiority. Liking dysfunction, backwardness and evil is not a sign of progress.

>>80850959
>Bait is strong in this one. I like it.
Same. This is some old/pol/ shit right here.

>>80852841
>No, white people are lazy and lack ambition
A lot of accusations have been leveled at Whites, I have to say though this is the first time I've ever seen the claim that Whites "lack ambition". Typically the complete opposite is the claim and viewed as a sign of terrible evil by your camp.

>you felt compelled to strip-mine Africa for her precious natural resources without consent. Why were you not content to just leave the Dark Continent and its native people be at peace? It was all for ill-gotten gain.
Wait, so which is it? Are White men so ambitious they'll destroy a continent for resources, or too lacking in ambition? How is this supposed to work??

>>80853473
This. When you give niggers a soapbox to bitch, they'll never stop.

>>80854623
>I'm offering a chance for those who claim racial superiority to give an honest, intellectual position for it.
Set your parameters. If your standards are short-distance sprinting, some (but not all) nigs tend to win. If your standards are all those things required to run a peaceful, functional civilization (intelligence, law-abiding behavior, self-control, gratification deferment, etc.) Whites win over nigs hands-down every time.
>>
>>80844320
>contributions made by them in the arts and sciences

Kekerino
>>
>>80844320
>it's a white man's burden thread
Fuck you and fuck moral superiority
>>
>>80854924
So, the mark of one who claims themselves "racially superior" is to teach a simple, monkey-like race their power and authority? That doesn't sound like a high moral ground to me...

>>80855092
>No, it's because they "stole" the "wealth" of Africa.
Classic eye-of-the-beholder.

>did we plunder their wealth and cause their eternal plight, or is that just false wealth anyway because the value of metals and minerals is just arbitrary?
It's clearly the latter. False wealth. But it was plundered ANYWAY. How are these the actions of a people that can have the nerve to claim "racial superiority" without the moral code and ethics to back it?

>>80855313
Curious: Is this a gross accusatory assumption that I myself am black? Or merely a personification of my position on behalf of all black peoples?
>>
>>80854005
Actually it was the black ancestors kinsmen who were capturing and selling them at a competitive price. Competitive enough to make immoral people see the chance to make big bucks. As much as slavery is morally reprehensible, it wasnt back in the day and I cant fault the guys for making good economic decisions. Not to mention they were accepting the black Africans culture, isnt that what we LOVE to do these days? Accept and practice this wonderful culture these new people are bringing us?
>>
>>80856169
It's an assumption that you are black. You may not be.

And no, this personification doesn't represent all blacks.

It represents all blacks that want a fucking race war.
>>
>>80856169
>How are these the actions of a people that can have the nerve to claim "racial superiority" without the moral code and ethics to back it?
Generally speaking, there were fuck all people around to lay claim to it anyway. Blacks migrated to successful and thriving colonies far away from their previous homes.

>But it was plundered ANYWAY.
Oh pardon me mister dindu from Mozambique, I just plundered a ton of useless dirt from the Congo. Sorry for stealing.

>False wealth.
What's the problem then?
>>
>a whole shitload of five-dollar words to hide a lack of substance

One, you don't know what any of those words mean or how to use them correctly; and two, your logic is moon-man nonsense.
>>
>>80844320
>How many of you here, then, can say honestly that you simply hate or dislike black people for the sole reason that they are black.
I can say that.

>You cannot claim racial superiority and not demonstrate the very moral high-ground that it implies.
Superiority doesn't necessarily imply moral high-ground.

Anything else, you poofter?
>>
>>80844320

I am the type that is prejudice towards certain kinds of black people and don't like seeing them in my neighborhood. I see this as a weakness however and not some kind of "red pill". Cool black people are actually really cool.

I don't see my race as superior to any other race, but that doesn't mean that I think if you sent a bunch of Abbos to Harvard that they're going to start launching rockets and splitting the atom.
>>
File: 1458315246574.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1458315246574.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>>80844802
>Even mammals like hyenas are trash.
SLAM!!!!!!!!!
hyenas BTFO
>>
>>80844320
>if you claim yourself to be a lover of animals, but cannot find it in you to love a so-called "subspecies" of human, then you are a blatant hypocrite and are not as morally based as your romantic notions of self-worth may be inclined.
blacks are worse than any animal
>>
>>80844320
We dislike blacks for the fact that they are:
-criminally inclined
-parasitic
-an existential racial threat when combined with the ideology of equalism/modern liberalism

Furthemore, let it be known that no person of a given race has any sort of moral responsibility to uphold or promote members of another race and that, too is an invention of the sick liberal mind.
>>
>>80844320
>>80856740
>>80856740
>>80856740
>>
File: 1446963892190.jpg (370 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446963892190.jpg
370 KB, 960x1280
>>80844320
For me there are two types of racism: Positive and Negative.

Negative racism one is what you describe it, just plain and simple hate towards another race/poblation for the sake of it, for the simple fact that they are different.

NOW the Positive racism is a bit more complicated, because sometimes imples love/hate and pity. Lets say that im a positive racist one because I really love black girls, their aesthetics are truly appealing to me even more so than white girls, I simply like black girls more because they have black skins. A large majority of SJW are also positive racists ones because deep down they think that black persons are inferior and need help, money, attention from them to be able to be competent, thats pity without reason, just because the people they try to help are black.
>>
>>80844320
>(Which I believe is the way of the cowardly, but I digress...)

I think it's cowardly to try to suppress unorthodox thought.
>>
Loaded question fallacy
>>
File: Orbis_pictus_B&W.jpg (554 KB, 1304x876) Image search: [Google]
Orbis_pictus_B&W.jpg
554 KB, 1304x876
My thesis:

Man is not responsible and should have no advantage for that, with which he was born. (That, which has got no non-violent solution, is not a problem, but a circumstance.)

Man is responsible for that, what he could, should or should have not choose. (Problem of bad choice is solvable.)

Until will be solved such problems, that can be solved, they will be here forever. Until one will say, that they cannot be solved, because they are innate, until others will say, that it cannot have systematic solution, because the problems are not systematic but individual, denying all statistics...

"Blacks" and arabs have smaller brain capacity and IQ, that is innate and it is not their fault. They have got usually less compassion and responsibility and more tend to crime - that has a solution and can be solved by better education.

It is necessary to name the problems and search solutions for that, which may have a solution, and tolerate that, which does not have a peaceful solution.
>>
File: e2e.jpg (72 KB, 680x671) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
72 KB, 680x671
>>80847066
>>
>>80844320
I want black people to stay in Africa
I want black people to have sex with black people
I want black people not to come in contact with brown or white people
Really If Matrix meant "You could be anyone you wish" I swear no one, no one including black people want to become black.
TRUTH HURTS.
>>
>>80855753
>Wait, so which is it? Are White men so ambitious they'll destroy a continent for resources, or too lacking in ambition? How is this supposed to work??
Additional effort would have allowed the white man to scour the planet for other venues for natural resources. No such effort was made, especially in view of a so-called "vastly superior" race.

>Set your parameters. If your standards are short-distance sprinting, some (but not all) nigs tend to win. If your standards are all those things required to run a peaceful, functional civilization (intelligence, law-abiding behavior, self-control, gratification deferment, etc.) Whites win over nigs hands-down every time.
This, my friend, demonstrates a modicum of what I would cite as "perspective". I don't see the need to frame it as "winner vs loser", however. How am I a "loser" if I am perfectly contented in my grass skirt and mud hut with sharpened stick in my hand? How am I any less off because I don't require your modern conveniences such as access to the internet and municipal utilities such as indoor plumbing and electricity supply? I may not need an iPhone or an LTE signal to enjoy the provisions of my immediate environment. How does this make me any less "successful" than you?

>>80856584
>Sorry for stealing.
You should be. It wasn't necessary.

>>80856651
>Superiority doesn't necessarily imply moral high-ground.
I'm only trying to discern that based on those who claim superiority themselves. I wonder if any of your fellow anons would agree with you?
>>
>>80844320

It accounts for a small proportion of my dislike. I generally find black people to be simply less attractive, and hence less desirable in general, than almost any other race. I do not know why. It may be the result of some sort of social process or I may simply have a diseased mind from birth. Whatever the case may be, this means that the arrival of blacks or minorities in any place in which I live is then seen and interpreted as an inherently parasitical move. It's as if they were acknowledging that we're better by wanting to be closer to us. It's extremely annoying.

But more importantly, I believe the effects of diversity and diversification are deleterious and that homogeneity, at a certain level, is a much worthier goal to pursue than diversity. I believe that minority people within a country end up resenting the culture in which they live, which they rightly perceive as having been made for somebody else, for another people. The minority people finds itself in a position of constant humiliation which he feels is imposed upon him by the majority culture of his country, and he then enters into open (or covert) conflict with it.

This, more or less, is why each people should have their own country. People ought to feel at home.
>>
>>80857408
You're not making a point.

You're just baiting for a reaction.
>>
>>80851372
I'm a lower class, educated, subjectively intelligent black. What would you have done with me, good sir?
>>
>>80844320
/pol/ likes black people more than tumblr likes white males
>>
I believe that the real divide in the US is ideological, not racial. I'd rather hang out with a black conservative than a white liberal.
>>
File: nigger africanamericans.jpg (81 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
nigger africanamericans.jpg
81 KB, 750x600
>>80844320
No-one hates niggers because their skin is dark. We hate niggers because they act like niggers.
>>
>>80857391
>that has a solution and can be solved by better education.
Bullshit.
You cannot educate those who feel justified in rebelling against it.
>>
File: Mlk-Quotes.png (260 KB, 1056x712) Image search: [Google]
Mlk-Quotes.png
260 KB, 1056x712
>>80857845
Turns out MLK Jr. got his wish.
>>
>>80857044
This seems highly opinionated and not readily supported by facts.

>>80857368
It's loaded, sure. But I'm not the one purporting the fallacy of "racial superiority".

>>80857272
Speak your mind, then. Mine was only a citation of my personal disposition, not a culling of your freedom to express your opinion.
>>
>>80844320

I'd like them just fine if I didn't have to give conscious assent to them every fucking day. If they were Africa, doing their own thing, I wouldn't care one way or another. My dislike of them stems from the fact that they inconvenience myself and my people, not because I think they are so inferior.
>>
File: gentleman'sfeast.webm (2 MB, 1280x408) Image search: [Google]
gentleman'sfeast.webm
2 MB, 1280x408
>>80844320
"romantic notions of self-worth may be inclined." You are such a big faggot OP. The point of /pol/ is to be politically incorrect.
>>
>>80857845
Well, you have to be honest with yourself.

Just imagine in your mind for a moment that everybody in Britain, all else being equal, would tomorrow turn black. Everybody is just as competent, just as nice (or not nice, depending), just as smart, etc. the only difference being that they are now all black.

Are you actually indifferent to that scenario? If not, you have a set of race preferences.
>>
I don't have niggers cause they have dark skin, I hate them because of how they act and what they do.
>>
>>80857549
>Additional effort
What a fucking moron. You're talking like Whites ONLY mined resources in Africa. We did exactly what you're claiming. AND we mined Africa AS WELL.

>How am I a "loser" if I am perfectly contented in my grass skirt and mud hut with sharpened stick in my hand?
As I said, choose your parameters. Most people, including mud-hut-dwellers don't WANT to live so primitively. Don't act like it's an enlightened decision on the part of niggers to live as savages.

>How does this make me any less "successful" than you?
Because, as I said, you and your people still WANT those things. You simply don't have them because you're too incompetent to produce them, not because you've eschewed them from some enlightened Luddism.

>>80858053
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>80858364
You didn't include an important detail
Do all of the personality characteristics come with the skin color? The culture? The bad music?

Because if that happened and these things didn't come with it, then I don't see where there could be a problem, except for maybe the obnoxiously big lips and velcro hair.
>>
>>80858804
I said all else being equal. So the only thing that changes is the appearance or the phenotype.

I personally like this hypothetical world less than the one I live in.
>>
>>80844320
I reject your paradigm and substitute my own: Niggers and everyone else in the world were better off back when they were wearing animal skins in the jungle; building huts out of mud, shit, and straw; and chucking spears at each other. If they were to get out of white countries and go back to Africa to live as they should, as their ancestors did, neither I nor anyone would have any legitimate cause for hate anymore.

One need only observe how they act in white countries, mine in particular, to see why we hate them. If you don't see this, you're a cuck and I'm not going to explain it to you.

>if you claim yourself to be a lover of animals, but cannot find it in you to love a so-called "subspecies" of human, then you are a blatant hypocrite and are not as morally based as your romantic notions of self-worth may be inclined.

Do you think Australian mothers who lose their children to dingos or kangaroo sized spiders have a love for those "poor, primitive animals?"

I don't.
>>
File: elizabeth-banks2.jpg (32 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth-banks2.jpg
32 KB, 472x600
>>80859011
Well I guess if everything changed like that, and I still had an awareness of the undisputed beauty of a modest, sensual, responsible white woman, I'd still chase the white girls.
>>
>>80844320
I don't care about negroes. I don't care if they are happy or miserable in Africa. I don't care if they are good or bad. I want them gone. I have no ill feelings against the negroes in Africa. Let them be happy if they can, on another continent.
>>
>>80859267
From which it can be concluded that you have racial based preferences, which is a thought crime in the modern world if you're white. (Everyone on /pol/ knows this and it's pretty much the reason they're here in the first place.)

It doesn't even have to be a coherent set of beliefs. You preference for certain food over other isn't part and parcel of a system of sugar based or salt based supremacy.
>>
File: 2spooky4muhdick.jpg (42 KB, 356x404) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4muhdick.jpg
42 KB, 356x404
>>80859652
>Everyone on /pol/ knows this and it's pretty much the reason they're here in the first place.
As far as I can tell, everyone in the world knows it.
>>
I'm trying to formalize OP's reasoning

>niggers have made some minimal "contributions to arts and sciences"
>if you are smart you, should be able to recognize a race's "contributions to arts and sciences"
>therefore, if you are smart, you should like niggers.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Who says you have to like someone because his race contributed to something?

>/pol/ likes animals
>niggers aren't animals
>therefore /pol/ should likes niggers

Again, what the actual fuck?
There isn't any kind of logic behind what OP says.
>>
>>80855313

The problem with you is that you believe the political narrative on blacks and welfare. So do 95% of people, including blacks, so don't feel bad.

Welfare never gave anything to them. Just like making drugs illegal never made streets safer. "Make the streets safer" was not the slogan for it when it began. The streets were hundreds of times safer then than they are now, even if you are only considering the direct consequences of drug policy.

To get back to the point: you and most people believe that welfare actually helps those it is directed towards. It does not. You only look at the immediate effects on isolated examples of people; why would government statistics direct your attention elsewhere? After all, the agencies want more funding.

Welfare fucks us all. The rich are the least affected by socialism; they can escape in many ways, whether through lawyers, seasonal homes in other countries, alternative assets, etc.

In other words, racism is SIMPLY WRONG. (And that is NOT a normative statement)
>>
File: books.jpg (107 KB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
107 KB, 1754x1240
>>80857939
>>80857391
> >that has a solution and can be solved by better education.
> Bullshit.
> You cannot educate those who feel justified in rebelling against it.

Of cause you can and you should (educate a primitive), because it is an only good solution.

Question is, how to make them understand, that better education (not only technical, but mainly MORAL) is necessary for them to be a good part of the society.

And it will happen, it will be sooner than either whites or blacks exterminate the other. The only thing is, how soon the solutions will be found and used...

And first of all, the Truth must win, allowing to be said, that Bad is Bad .

Disgust is not hate, and it is very healthy for a society.

On the other hand, some statistics may use bad methodology. Things may have causative or mere coincident connection. You may find, that blacks commit more crime. But if look deeper, you perhaps will find, that actually: "poor people without hope commit more crime", and by the chance more black people are "poor without hope". Or that it depends, what is "crime", and that judges use that or other positive discrimination... It is always a question, how deep you search for coincidences, and just showing statistical significance does not mean, that you found real causative reasons.
>>
>>80844320
I dont dislike black people.
>>
>>80861247
>welfare
I didn't say a fucking word about welfare.

I was specifically referring to the sentiment that black people are owed anything more than the same competitive eye-to-eye terms that I perceive to be among members of my own race.

That might mean welfare, that might even mean having to put up with racial discrimination.

I'm a supporter of free speech, free thought, and free association all day long. And there's no amount of whining or emotional appeals that will compel me to change my position on this.

I'm not discriminatory on the basis of skin color, but if I desired to be, there's nothing you can do to stop it except complain. Darwinian rules of advantage/disadvantage always apply in reality. You'd best just learn to deal with it.
>>
File: 1426674596380.jpg (287 KB, 779x1139) Image search: [Google]
1426674596380.jpg
287 KB, 779x1139
>>80844320
>>
>>80858751
>You're talking like Whites ONLY mined resources in Africa. We did exactly what you're claiming. AND we mined Africa AS WELL.
Even if you were to strike "laziness" from my list of misaligned traits you'd still be left with a group that is devoid of moral code. Again, less than "racially superior" as one might claim.

>Most people, including mud-hut-dwellers don't WANT to live so primitively.
You cannot prove this with objective certainty. It reeks of your own personal opinion based on your own sense of comfort and convenience.

>You simply don't have them because you're too incompetent to produce them, not because you've eschewed them from some enlightened Luddism.
An interesting spin on my narrative, but based no false equivalency nonetheless.

>>80858053
>Turns out MLK Jr. got his wish.
What would be said of anons such as this?
>>80857608

>>80859221
>Do you think Australian mothers who lose their children to dingos or kangaroo sized spiders have a love for those "poor, primitive animals?
Then why live in Australia? Pursuant to that, if the black man is such a plight to all other nations, then why would other nations bother to continue to plunder and loot his native Africa? As if hoping not to interact with the natives there. Where lies the honor if not logic in that?
>>
>>80863113
>What would be said of anons such as this?
>>80857608
I don't know a fucking thing about this kid except that he couldn't muster the confidence to face criticism, no matter how true or false.
"subjectively intelligent"
This guy needs to spend a day on /pol/. I've seen trannies around here with more balls.
>>
>>80844320
>Doesn't matter their occupation, their disposition, or their education
But it does, and we can't skirt politely around it.
>>
>>80862066

Indeed, I have nothing against free speech either. I support your right to say anything, and I'm also annoyed at "whining and emotional appeals."

For the purposes of my argument, I could certainly lump together any anti-defamation or anti-hate speech laws with "welfare." They also help no one, while purporting to help a certain group.

MAGA in peace.
>>
>>80860862
>That doesn't make any fucking sense. Who says you have to like someone because his race contributed to something?
To the point of brandishing an attitude that believes themselves superior. Superior in what contexts?

Also, your attempt at cognitive extrapolation fails you in trying to encapsulate my animal analogy. If you can show compassion for lowly beasts, but cannot show compassion to those you compare to beasts, I would suggest that's pretty stable grounds to cite hypocrisy on your part.

Take this post as my example
>>80862667

You have a people who are considered nothing more than animals. This detachment from understanding that another person DIFFERENT from you may have SOME INTRINSIC VALUE that you might understand characterizes a deep psychosis that doesn't flatter those who cite their access to modern conveniences as their badge and shield to claim racial superiority.
>>
>>80863857
Anon.

Regardless of how these people genuinely feel, he posted that >>80862667 because he's seeking a reaction from you.

That's what we do here. We try to get each other worked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 298x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 298x389
>>80844320
No sane person could hate someone else solely because of their skin color, but this doesn't negate the fact that there are biological differences beyond ethnicity that affect intelligence and empathy with a hefty racial bias. This could explain the distain most posters on this board have for the black community and not for the asian community.

Anti-black sentiment is not an issue of "they're different than us" it is an issue of "they're far, far worse than us."
>>
File: SmugCaitlyn.jpg (128 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
SmugCaitlyn.jpg
128 KB, 500x375
>>80863857
>>80864084
The longer you spend here, the more addicted to "stress porn" you get, and the less effective it becomes.
>>
>>80864226
>Anti-black sentiment is not an issue of "they're different than us" it is an issue of "they're far, far worse than us."
It's both, surely.

It's easier to empathise with people who look like us, just as it is easier to be naturally suspicious of those who look different.

This natural dislike of unfamiliar things paired up with the reality that black people occupy the very lowest section of society, and by extension least productive and useful, makes peoples' prejudice against blacks quite rational really.
>>
>>80864084
>>80864506
I understand the trappings of 4chan, including other notorious boards here like /b/.

I'm also aware that there are people who would show a dog more compassion than a human because they believe that a human somehow has more responsibility to contribute meaningfully to society than does the dog.

The problem is that these people use their own lives anecdotally as the bar by which to measure what another person's contributions to society. Moreover, many people arguing such foolishness also contribute little than their own payroll taxes. They speak as though they themselves discovered rare elements or split the atom.

I am equally amused not morbidly curious and selfishly fascinated by it.
>>
>>80844320
Read Nietzsche you cuck
>>
There are some intelligent black people, sure. But this MARGINAL minority does not justify allowing the race as a whole to exist. They are the remnants of an ancient, primitive past, and for the good of mankind, every one of them must be killed.
>>
File: 640208-bigthumbnail.jpg (55 KB, 450x287) Image search: [Google]
640208-bigthumbnail.jpg
55 KB, 450x287
>>80865261
>the problem is that
Stopped reading there.

I don't see problems. I see opportunities.
>>
>>80844320
Why should people risk being doxxed when liberal nutcases would try to get them fired for having an opinion? These liberal freaks want to censor anyone who they disagree with. They are literally fascists.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 750x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 750x909
>>80864226

This.

I don't hate chimpanzees.

I would begin to resent chimpanzees if the media cried "ugh, racism!" every time they found a company that hasn't hired enough of them.

I would begin to *hate* chimpanzees if we forced to integrate with them, forced to pretend they have the same brains as us, and thus forced us to accept that anywhere chimpanzees struggle in society is our fault.

Pic related.
>>
File: image.png (652 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
652 KB, 750x1334
>>80863857

>Also, your attempt at cognitive extrapolation fails you in trying to encapsulate my animal analogy. If you can show compassion for lowly beasts, but cannot show compassion to those you compare to beasts, I would suggest that's pretty stable grounds to cite hypocrisy on your part.

Think harder. See:

>>80866721
>>
File: Borat.jpg (86 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
Borat.jpg
86 KB, 1280x692
>>80844320
I don't hate any group or class or race of people, so your premise is flawed. I am a comedian. Comedy is an entertainment of peace.
>>
File: 1351697948590.jpg (64 KB, 339x360) Image search: [Google]
1351697948590.jpg
64 KB, 339x360
>>80844320
>Hate or dislike black people for the sole reason that they are black
>Implying /pol/ is one person
I don't hate them until they open their mouths. The BLM and ghetto trash crowds need to be genocided. One of my STEM teachers is a guy from Kenya and the guy is fucking brilliant if a bit of a hardass
>In your mind, there are no such things as innocent black people
Who are you to tell me what is in my mind you stupid nigger? You keep making these baseless implications so you can pretend to actually have the moral high ground but you don't because you are just another faggot liberal who would rather play with emotional appeals rather than facts.
>How can you claim "racial superiority"
I don't but I could do so easily. Blacks have done fuck all with their vast continent. The only civilization of note is the Egyptians and they aren't even black. Also blacks were not the only ones to suffer war, slavery, and exploitation but you won't admit that because it would ruin your monopoly on guilt tripping people for free shit.
>Lover of animals
I do love animals but only to a point. If a bee gets into my house I will kill it without a second thought. If a wild dog is harassing my chickens I will shoot first and ask questions never. If blacks are animals (and they are, we all are technically) then I have to wonder what part of the natural order they fit in because on the whole they certainly do not fit into civilized human society
Go neck yourself and your shitty attempts at emotional appeals you fucking retard
>>
>>80844320
>In your mind, there are
Wow a mind reader guys.
>>
The warm fuzzy feeling liberals get when they see a dindu act civil is the same that we get when we see an animal learn human tricks.
>>
>>80856887
How will furries ever recover
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.