[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those of African Descent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 750x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 750x713
Shouldn't people of African descent (African Americans, for example) be treated as though you can't even tell their skin color is different? I have a lot of black friends and they are just like anyone else. I see so much hate on this board and I don't understand it.

Surely we can all agree that they deserve the same rights as anyone else, but many of you dislike them for no reason other than their shade of skin. Can someone who doesn't like dark skin please explain their animosity?
>>
You know very well why we hate niggers, OP, that's exactly why you made this stupid bait thread.

Saged and reported.
>>
I don't hate their skin color. I hate the degenerate biology their skin color and other aesthetic traits signal. Race is deeper than skin.
>>
>>80843573
First of all, all legitimate researchers have concluded that race is only skin deep. Second, do African Americans and other people of similar ancestry not deserve the same political rights?
>>
>>80843427
well... maybe you should come live here a week.
>>
>>80843427
>surely we can all agree that they deserve the same rights as everyone else
Nope
>>
>>80843427
Not all black people are niggers. Fuck off newfag
>>
>>80843427
You have to judge by content of character. Unless they have shittier character, in which case you pretend everyone is the same. (And whitey is the devil and at the same time we all equal etc.)
dumb racist <: ^)
>>
>>80843684
They have the same political rights.
If you can find a law that specifically singles out blacks for anything feel free to link it.

No one here gives a shit about skin color itself. What we don't like are people who behave like animals while demanding special treatment.
>>
>>80843427
You fucking cuck
>>
>>80843427
Shop Burger King crown over it
>>
>>80846655
>>80843427
PS suck on some double dubs bitch
>>
>>80846979
You can't even spell cock. Where did you learn how to spell, Redneck Town?
>>
>>80848716
Cuck confirmed
>>
why is he biting his lip like that?

the only time I've seen someone bite their lip like that is my gf when shes unzipping my pants
>>
>>80843427
Most of /pol/ is reatrded, there is no evidence that says niggers are inherently dumber or that whites are any better.
>>
>>80843684
No, they don't. Fuck off.
>>
Friend>>80843427
>be treated as though you can't even tell their skin color is different?
Melanin is an adaptation from when civilization and advanced technology didn't exist. Chimps are literally outdated humans and should be purged from existence.
>>
The only thing that I dislike is gang culture that is so often represented in black media. Skin color matters not at all.
>>
Every human being in the world is more than likely of African descent
>>
>>80854051
ill take the entire fucking continent of africa for 400 alex
>>
>>80854429
are you drunk?
>>
>>80854051
There is plenty of evidence. Insurmountable evidence. So much evidence that the left has had to become a religion, drilling their dogma into the heads of children for the first 22 years of their life just to

The average household income of a White household in America, around $57,000, of a Black, around 33,000. "Ah", you say, as you adjust your problem glasses, "This is due to complex socioeconomic factors caused by Black people being held down by society since the start of the America's inception".

The average income of Asian households is substantially higher than whites, close to $69000.

So you're either saying that America treats Asians better than whites in a "historical" context, and currently, which is really funny with all the internment camps, or you're full of shit. Added to this is Blacks as a race scoring lower on almost every conceivable mental test (The Asians scoring higher usually, blowing any argument about the usual lefty talking points out of the water). There is an insane amount of evidence. I'd like to hear what evidence you have that implies the races ARE equal?

>>80854202
They're better suited to live in Africa, that's what evolution does. In western society they fall short.
>>
>>80854358
Exactly. We all come from Africa, we all share the same genetic material, we are all the same species. When will racists recognize these self-evident truths?
>>
>>80855055
>muh average
All an average does is ignore the top and bottom of the desired category. I'm pretty sure there are not as many asian ghettos than black ones, and most asians are the cream of the crop from their own countries, and can make an above-average life in the states. Black people didn't even have voting rights for a long time, and you saying that just white people are responsible for everything ignores the rest of the world. most of the innovation in America comes from the Immigrants and always has. Europe was a shitty empire that enslaved tribals and the rest of the world was unknown. America has laid down the foundation for the modern world and it is due to people who work for their own benefit, and not because of someone's race or gender.

>muh all white households average
Most blacks don't live in proper households, and the cultural climate isn't very accepting of it anyway. If there's a study that compares poor black and white people in a certain region, I'm pretty sure it'd be pretty close.

All of you idiots on /pol/ keep comparing stats and then come to the conclusion that black people are somehow inferior. You don't understand the fact that you live in one of the best civilizaions and the best country since the inception of humans.

Proptip: People might be different in their bodies but they all have the same method to make sense of reality: their mind and the only tool that can help them use it: reason. If you exclude some groups of humans who can think for themselves but most don't, that isn't a mistake of their body but of that particular group. Thinking isn't something automatic, it needs conscious effort. If some people don't even when their brains are fully capable of it, it isn't a defect with their "race" but with the personal philosophy of the people themselves, which is not dependant on their "race" or body.
>>
>>80856715
Indians are literally the most useless group of people here, on average AND even the clever ones lack basic common sense to function without being told what to do
>>
File: 1467764958692.jpg (24 KB, 404x484) Image search: [Google]
1467764958692.jpg
24 KB, 404x484
i dont believe that we are all equal however i believe in fairness, aka giving everyone a fair shake. Treat the individual as the individual and treat the group as the group.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.