[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: memes.png (152 KB, 850x840) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
152 KB, 850x840
Is this true /pol/?
>>
>>80842005
no because blacks aren't getting killed more than whites.
>>
Heads up guys this is a shitty slide thread, sage if you reply

And of course it's wrong niggers can't build houses and no one would waste firefighter resources on ghettos or mud huts
>>
>>80842005

>it's the public's job to put out fires
>>
>>80842005
it's an argument based on semantics, not the actual merits of the movement

so yeah, it's true, but in reality the movement itself is cancer
>>
>outside the analogy
>I don't like logical opinions that point out my idiocy

If a burning house is too far gone to save, firefighters will stop wasting water on it and switch to containment, often spraying neighboring house to prevent it from spreading.
>>
>>80842089
this
>>
>>80842498
You are pretty fucking dumb. Do you know what the word "analogy" means?
>>
>>80842005

... A plus.

Distinction.

Collect your certificate and join the back of the que.

Honestly, how are you not president yet?
>>
>>80842005

>he died in the fire

Most house fires start because of retarded owners doing something stupid like smoking inside or a hooking up a bunch of shit to one electrical outlet. Chances are the guy deserved it for being a dipshit, I don't see why his neighbor has to save his faggot ass at the risk of his own house and life.
>>
>>80842363
So much this
also: sage
>>
>>80842005

huh really makes me shit my pants
>>
>>80842005

Is this house responsible for 75% of the fires?
Does it also mostly set houses on fire with a history of house fires?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 840x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 840x268
My edit
/thread
>>
>>80842005
It's setting up a strawman. It's saying only blacks suffer from racially biased cops / police brutality, when, in reality, everyone does.

There are many more houses on fire than the black ones. They're just the loudest about it.
>>
BLM presents this issue in clear black and white. They claim they want to fight the widespread fire issues the black community has.

But in reality, Their house is not the only house on fire. The sherriffs department is burning too. But it´s them who expliciteldy state only theirs matter. And who get all kind of uppity when people disagree with that.

Then, they claime that they are there to put out fires in black neighbourhoods. But if a black man starts the fire, they don´t care. And they do it 20 times as often.

Then there´s the question of guilt. If a white man starts the fire, it´s automatically his fault. No way it could have been an accident. But blacks dindu nuffin, they were good boys, society didn´t tell them to not smoke in bed.

#BlackHousesMatter is actually #BlameWhiteyForIt. Furthermore, the implication that if you subscribe to #AllHousesMatter you would just ignore their issues is a logical fallacy. It´s a universalist aproach in a universalist society, and these nignogs can´t wrap their heads around other people having problems too. Because they´re the Mastervictims.
>>
>>80842005
The guy without the hose set fire to the house and complains that some other guy doesn't stop it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.