[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in memoriam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Umberto_Eco_1984.jpg (187 KB, 851x1280) Image search: [Google]
Umberto_Eco_1984.jpg
187 KB, 851x1280
Just a friendly reminder that Umberto Eco, Italian meme magician, fervent conspiracy theorist, Fascism connoisseur and Jew exposer, passed away this year. /pol/ should preserve him in its memory.

May Kek bless his soul.

F
>>
>>80841620
Fuck off, the only meme magician is Kek.
>>
>>80841666

Kek sent a fragment in human form as Eco to show us the light
>>
>>80841783
Silence, my digits say your a liar.
>>
>>80841893
>>80841666
Kill yourself jew
>>
>>80841893
Well my digits say you're a commie fag currently blowing a mussie!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2313x2685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2313x2685
I'm halfway through
>>
>>80842039

read numero zero after that one
>>
>>80842521
That's his last book right?

This one is pretty good, but there's just a little bit heavy on the Christian/Catholic references. I'm not especially well read on theology and the bible so I fear That the significance of many of these references is going over my head.
>>
>>80843102

yeah, it is his last book

some time ago I saw a documentary about him on arte, he said that the main motivation for writing this last book and "the prague cemetery" was how people like to cling on to stuff that has been proven to be nonsense time and time again (the example he gave was the protocols of the elders of zion), which ultimately led to the rise of ye olde hitler
>>
First time I've heard about his death. I read In the Name of the Rose a few years ago and I really enjoyed it. Started reading Fouccault's Pendulum but never ended up finishing it.
>>
File: 9780345418272.jpg (32 KB, 258x400) Image search: [Google]
9780345418272.jpg
32 KB, 258x400
Pic related was my favorite. Full of conspiracy, esotericism, and satire.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.