[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cenk from The Young Turks confirms that whites have an inherent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: confirmed.jpg (187 KB, 923x885) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.jpg
187 KB, 923x885
This is pretty hilarious.

Love the white tears in the comments.

He basically confirms, using facts, that all whites are racist (to varying degrees).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRcLh5ux3B8
>>
This is coming from the overweight cockroach that denies the Armenian genocide
>>
>>80834214
Don't Turkroaches and arabs claim to be white?

A shitload of hispanics claim white too.
>>
>>80834214
It's perfectly normal to be racist. What is this, captaion obvious?
>>
>>80834214
haha no shit?
what next week is he going to school us on how niggers gooks and spics are also racist?
>>
>>80834214
Wow Cenk the fat fuck Uger is here to give us some misleading statistics again.
>>
>>80834214
obviously though, history shows whites are superior and we know this -- even the millennial dumbfuck leftist subconsciously recognizes this truth.

the more white people there are around in a given area, the nicer it is
>>
>>80834214
hahahah "Let's ask the token nigger..

Hey Jr, Are whites racist or what?"
>>
>>80834214
so do blacks. so do sandnigger, so do latinos, so do asians... i don't see the problem here.
>>
I doubt he can see the hypocrisy in that yet alone past any thoughts past his next roach meal, the white hating faggot
>>
thanks for the link, made it easy to thumbs down
>>
Hi, Cenk! Big fan of your work.

So ummm, wanna talk about the Armenian genocide? : ) )
>>
>>80834214
The human mind functions by recognizing patterns and reacting to them.
Of course such an obvious thing as outward appearance will be factored in. Only a fool would deny it.
>>
>>80834214
>Right wing demagogues like to pretend there’s no such thing as racial bias.

Lol what

I have never heard anyone in my entire life say that racism doesnt exist
>>
Of course they do. Every race does.

That's why segregation is the correct ideological position.
>>
>>80834856
>even the millennial dumbfuck leftist subconsciously recognizes this truth.

Pretty much. Their whole behavior is dictated by it

>we need more programs for those poor people because obviously they are too inferior to make it on their own if we treat them equally
>we need to be lenient when it comes to punishing them for their crimes because obviously they are too inferior to understand what they did
>we need to adapt our culture to make them feel welcome because obviously they are too inferior to keep up with ours and integrate

Lefties are some of the most racist people I know. And a hundred times worse than the Neo Nazis because at least those admit the truth.
>>
>>80834214
Basic survival instinct. Blacks are more violent than whites.
>>
>>80834214
What about other groups? What about him and his Turkroach people?
>>
File: kangsnigguh.png (376 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
kangsnigguh.png
376 KB, 512x368
>>80834214
well oh no
now that the #FACTS are out what are we whites going to do about this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.