[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, so Brexit was proof that the votes aren't rigged.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: face of evil.jpg (98 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
face of evil.jpg
98 KB, 650x400
Alright, so Brexit was proof that the votes aren't rigged. That's very obvious.

So. If pic related wins the election...
Lets just say, Americans will never be able to post here again with any dignity whatsoever. And not only that, but the American people will have destroyed their own nation beyond repair ability.

You guys NEED to win this. If you don't, you'll turn into us. Shitposters. You don't want that.
>>
>>80828116
UK Government is not the same as the American government. The Brexit vote not being rigged doesn't show that the American vote won't be also.
>>
>>80828116
>Britain doesn't manipulate votes
>that absolutely means that USA can't do that either
The logic of a leaf never ceases to astound me...
>>
I don't think you understand how vote rigging works. They don't throw all the votes into the furnace and manufacture a winner. They just inject fake votes into the system to boost the desired side by a few percentage points. Large enough to determine the outcome but small enough that it isn't obviously rigged.

You can still beat a rigged vote by winning by a wide margin.
>>
why would they turn into canada? Hillary fucking Clinton is a bigger right-winger (of the wrong kind) than fucking Trump

Her le gay rights aren't even genuine
Fuck this whore of a woman
>>
>>80828116
If you think Hillary will not be rigging the vote, you are delusional. Remember, this wouldn't be the first time in American history when the candidate with the most votes mystically doesn't win the presidency...
>>
It's too late to stop the globalists. Accept the future. Relinquish all weapons to authority, consume media, and cease problematic thinking.
>>
>>80831278
If we reach the point of no return which is close, then Russia and China will destroy us I think.
>>
>>80828116
Actually, Brexit was rigged.

That's why the crash was so funny. The actual price went up, then crashed, then crashed again harder.

They actually 120% expected Remain to win, easily. They rigged probably half the remain votes. I've heard from numerous brits that no one they know even voted remain let alone went out to vote, and that everyone they met out voting was talking about leaving

The Floods threw a MASSIVE fucking spanner in it

They rigged the vote, and STILL LOST. They didn't anticipate. They thought millions of votes would be enough. Nope.
>>
>>80831453
This, I reckon it was something like12,000,000 remain and 21,000,000 Leave
>>
We aren't the UK and the UK from what I heard took measures to hand count all votes and even have staffers watching the votes being counted.

I don't think that's going to happen here. My great grandfather who has been dead for 30 years will probably vote for Hillary.
>>
>>80828116
We'll trade you left wing deathsquad for weed man, man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.