[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so against race-mixing it did create the most powerful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MtaEW77.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
MtaEW77.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
Why is /pol/ so against race-mixing it did create the most powerful race in the world after all.
>>
>>80827499
Because people on this board are so concerned with what other people do with their own lives that it infuriates them to see one of "their people" with someone of a different ethnicity. I personally do not care what someone does with their life as long as they don't bother me.
>>
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
>>
>>80829536
if we really cared about the health of people we would be attacking the fatties way more
>>
File: Can+t+dodge+the+rodge.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
Can+t+dodge+the+rodge.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>>80827499
we should create an army lethal killers by mixing with asians

they will fight on our side in the race war
>>
>>80827499
Mixing white races vs mixing niggers and chicks with whites are completely different.

Mixing whites give you anglos and European Americans

Mixing niggers and whites gives you Brazilians
>>
>>80830267
Chinks*
>>
>>80830267
/thread
>>
Race mixing of different white ethnicities who are genetically similar is different to race mixing with a bunch of savage low IQ chimps from the rest of the world.
>>
>>80827499
Bongs are not a powerful race. Bongs were successful because they were the least interfering in the religious affairs of other people.

During the early colonization of India for example, Bongs, Geese, Cheese and tulips all landed in India. Except the bongs pretty much everyone tried to convert Indians into Christians. They lost their territories one by one until they were reduced to small holdings. Finally the Bongs were the last men left standing.

I suppose the lesson is don't try to cuck people too much. Have some limits
>>
>>80829788
We would be self-cannibalizing that way
>>
I'm not against race mixing. The best spawn are from white female black male relationships, such as our charismatic president. We need to encourage those pairings, as well as less white male procreation, to eventually get an equal population
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.