[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Korea of all the Asian nations become the most westernized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: park-shin-hye2.jpg (251 KB, 650x499) Image search: [Google]
park-shin-hye2.jpg
251 KB, 650x499
Why did Korea of all the Asian nations become the most westernized?
>>
>>80824869
I thought Japan was the most Westernized.
>>
>>80824869
Out of Japan, China, and Korea, Korea is the least culturally developed.

They have variously been the under the thumb of China, Japan, and the US, in that order. It is currently the US's turn.
>>
was there anything there before we rolled in?
>>
>>80825442
The Japs had started to industrialise the place, but Korea was still at African levels of development.
>>
>>80825332
This
Korea throughout history has always been culturally defined by it's master.
>>
>>80824912
It definitely isn't. Japan is its own little world.
>>
>>80824869
They are smart and realize that western civilization is superior tbqh.
>>
>>80824869
Because Korea has no culture
>>
is korea the poland of east asia?
>>
>>80824869
Because were the true aryans
>>
only because most koreans have plastic surgery to look more western
>>
Is it true that you swipe your credit card through their vagoos as foreplay?
>>
Because America fought directly on SKorea's side
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.