[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife and I want kids. However she is unable to have children.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: marriage-problem-solution.jpg (230 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
marriage-problem-solution.jpg
230 KB, 1500x1000
My wife and I want kids.

However she is unable to have children.

Is adopting beta/cuck?
>>
>>80820972
No, do it. Start now, I'm adopted and parents waited seven years to get me. It's a long wait for a white kid.
>>
>>80820972
Does she have any female relatives? Inseminate one of them instead.
>>
>is spending my hard earned resources raising someone else's genetic lineage a beta or cuckold thing?

Bad news anon...
>>
>>80821092
I'm a white american male and was adopted at birth through Catholic Charities but that was a long time ago so I don't know how much statistics have changed.

fantastic prenatal care and then immediately mutilated my penis at birth aka circumcision
>>
>>80820972
adot a black one i bet there are lots
>>
File: 1468391007833.jpg (113 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468391007833.jpg
113 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>80820972
Artificial insemination is an option if you can find some one willing to go through with it for you.
There's nothing wrong with adopting though.
Just don't get a nig baby.
>>
>>80820972
no. not if you're in love bruh.

Just hit up the sperm bank every now and again and give them a taste of your medicine. Also, do searches for ads on lesbian couples wanting a man to impregnate them.

If you can spread your genetic seed then you should.
>>
File: image.png (182 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>80820972
>Is adopting beta/cuck?
yeah sorry to say that you're fucked. divorce, wait for her to cheat (set a timer for 12 months), or get cuck't

you're asking if it's a bad idea to work your life away for a kid the parents didn't even want, or multiple, and with a woman who can't provide the basic functionality of a woman

answer is obvious, bro
>>
>>80820972
>Is adopting beta/cuck?

If you can't have them, no., but ofc they have to be white.

I would recommend to adopt the youngest kids you can, so you can be part of their develop since almost the beginnig.
>>
>>80820972
Why cant she have kids?

Also a surrogate would be better than adopting.
>>
>>80820972
Never adopt.
>>
>>80820972
It technically kind of is, but if you adopt a white kid it isn't as much. You would be doing a good service for our people.
>>
>>80820972

Post proof of wife or fuck off
>>
>>80821447

kek at how fucked the American institution of marriage is that people unironically think this
>>
>>80820972
>Is adopting beta/cuck?
Nope. It is noble as fuck. Adopt from as close to home as possible. If you can not find a white, japs are based and low maintenance. Good luck.
>>
no. why are you asking? be a fucking man and raise an orphan.
>>
>>80821508
When she was 15 a nigger stabbed her in the lower abdomen three times during a mugging.

The trauma makes it nearly impossible to have kids.
>>
>>80820972

Nah.

Adopt one and raise it well. Hell, you can even have a nigger for all I care, just make sure the child becomes a red pilled, functioning asset to society.
>>
>>80820972
Adopting isn't bad, especially if it's a baby that looks like you and grows up thinking you're his real parents.
>>
>>80820972

Yes, but what are your choices?

If you're going to be a cuck, go all the way. Adopt a black kid and raise it as white as possible, make sure its successful and derail the argument that black ppl cant get ahead because of their skin color.

Here's your chance to screw over the Dindus
>>
>>80821733

sage report hide
>>
Divorce her on the grounds that she didn't disclose her barren womb to you prior to marriage. Open and shut case.
>>
File: 1467611763589.jpg (51 KB, 880x490) Image search: [Google]
1467611763589.jpg
51 KB, 880x490
>>80820972
>Is adopting beta/cuck
>IS FUCKING ADOPTING A CHILD BETA/KEK

Holy Christ this board has gone down the shitter. What's even worse is that I can't even tell if this is ironic.
>>
Reeeeee just find a surrogate mother

At least the kid will be yours
>>
Does your sperm work? If so, try artificial insemination. Don't adopt, because the kid will always end up looking for his real parents
>>
I assume this is a hypothetical situation, but why would you marry a sterile woman, when you wanted kids? Are you retarded?

I wish this board would stop getting slid.
>>
>>80822224
Oh, I should add that everytime there is a fight, he'll constantly remind you that you are not his father. Spread your seed, dont cuck yourself.
>>
>>80820972
are you really going to pass up on continuing your genetic line over a woman?
>>
>>80822061
this
>>
>>80822061
this. does she not have eggs?
>>
>>80821286
>fantastic prenatal care and then immediately mutilated my penis at birth aka circumcision
>Having this complex throughout life

Isn't is possible that you're hung up over something truly unimportant? Get over it.
>>
>>80821733
>When she was 15 a nigger stabbed her in the lower abdomen three times during a mugging.
With his penis?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.