[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REALLY MAKES ONE THINK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
>In a video being widely circulated on Twitter on Monday morning, Royce Mann, an eighth grade student from Atlanta, is shown performing a slam poem titled “White Boy Privilege.”

>Across the social network, the video is being celebrated as the definition of responsible self-analysis by a white American at a time when racial tensions seem to be ever-increasing.

>“If my kid grows up to be anything like this kid, I will be the proudest,” wrote one commenter. “If a child can get it, if a child can preach it, than any adult can, they choose not too,” added another.

>The mixed-race audience of all ages watching Mann is captivated by the transparency that ensues. Older women can be heard affirming his observations in off camera “oohs” and “ahhs.”

>“That was the first time I did slam poetry. I wrote it because I became aware of white privilege this year. We have a class called Race, Class and Gender that everyone has to take, and I got really passionate about how unfair it is.”

>His school originally posted the video on Facebook in May, where it gained tens of thousands of views, he said, but they took it down because officials were unable to monitor the comments. About two weeks ago, he rereleased the video onto YouTube, where it has been growing, especially over the last few days.

>“Most of the negative comments aren’t content-based, which frustrates me. Like, if they’re just going to start calling me names, then I don’t respect their viewpoint. But when people say they disagree with me about something content-based, then we can have a discussion.”

>“We just don’t see people as individuals,” he said. “That’s at the root of a lot of our issues.”
>>
>>80817684

I did some cringe inducing shit in high school.

But I can't imagine ever having to live down something this retarded.
>>
that young man will never have sex, but he will try, and that's why he is better than i am
>>
File: gartonash-053107.jpg (137 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
gartonash-053107.jpg
137 KB, 950x534
>>80817684

>We have a class called Race, Class and Gender that everyone has to take, and I got really passionate about how unfair it is.

kek. Mandatory ideological Marxist indoctrination.

America is going down in flames.
>>
File: image.png (355 KB, 715x479) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355 KB, 715x479
Imagine if you did some dome shit like this when you were 14 and it somehow became internet famous.

This is why kids shouldn't be allowed to go or be shown on the internet period.
>>
File: 1467959308076.jpg (1005 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467959308076.jpg
1005 KB, 1080x1080
Below is a transcript of Mann’s piece:

>Dear women, I’m sorry.

>Dear black people, I’m sorry.

>Dear Asian-Americans, dear Native Americans, dear immigrants who come here seeking a better life, I’m sorry.

>Dear everyone who isn’t a middle or upper class white boy, I’m sorry.

>I have started life on the top of the ladder while you were born on the first rung.

>I say now that I would change places with you in an instant, but if given the opportunity, would I?

>Probably not.

>Because to be privileged is awesome. I’m not saying that you and me on different rungs of the ladder is how I want it to stay.

>I’m not saying that any part of me has for a moment even liked it that way.

>I’m just saying that I’m fuckin’ privileged and I’m not willing to give that away. I love it because I can say ‘fuckin’ and not one of you is attributing that to the fact that everyone with my skin color has a dirty mouth.

>I love it because I don’t have to spend an hour every morning putting on makeu-up to meet other people’s standards.

>I love it because I can worry about what kind of food is on my plate instead of whether or not there is food on my plate.

http://fusion.net/story/323751/royce-mann-white-privilege-poem-video/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g4Q1jZ-LOT0
>>
he's literally a jew
>>
>We have a class called Race, Class and Gender that everyone has to take, and I got really passionate about how unfair it is.

What the fuck? Why do 8th graders have a class like that? Christ this makes me mad
>>
>>80817875
This. Jesus Christ please just rapture the earth desu senpai
>>
>>80817958

Pretty much sums up why we hate leftists;

>I'm so, so, so sorry

>I'm rich

>You're poor

>But I wouldn't trade places - But I'll make sure to make it up by flooding your neighborhoods with niggers and migrants I'll never have to live around

>Again, so sorry.
>>
>>80817958

>I love it because I don’t have to spend an hour every morning putting on makeu-up to meet other people’s standards.

>I love the fact that, because of a gaping hole between my legs, I have intrinsic monetary and social value that men will never be afforded and thus am required to put much less effort in to life
>>
>>80817684
>>80817958

Sorry for no archive/mirror for this shit, but I'm on mobile. Best/worst part about this is he talks about how generalizing is bad and then proceedes to generalize. I hate this world
>>
File: image.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>80817684
>>
>>80817684
>>“We just don’t see people as individuals,” he said. “That’s at the root of a lot of our issues.”
Then why back up niggers who make everything about muh black sken? Why can't they just be individuals?
>>
>>80818307

>The root of the issues is that we don't see people as individuals

>Except for white men. They are an interchangeable monolith. They can't even be poor.
>>
>>80818395

This too, good on ya m8
>>
>>80817684
>“We just don’t see people as individuals,” he said. “That’s at the root of a lot of our issues.”

That's actually the basis of the redpill. One day he'll realize that non whites don't see him as an individual either and he's gonna experience an idealism crash.
>>
>>80817684

You wrote the third quote wrong the real quote is:

>if my wifes son grows up to be like this kid, I will be the proudest.

cucks
>>
A week on /pol/ would cure him of his mental illness.
>>
MADE IT TO 40 SECONDS AND I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO PUKE MAN. HOLY FUCK. SOMEBODY SAVE ME RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: Angry_Snorlax_2.png (70 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Snorlax_2.png
70 KB, 320x240
>>80817684

>Villifying the entire white race with white privilege bullshit

>"We don't see people as individuals. That's the root of all our issues"

Is this real life?
>>
>8th grade "boy"
>pink shoes
>>
>>80817748
Everyone does things they regret in highschool, but this kid is definitely asking for a beat down. Some kid is gonna say "muh heritage" and that's just enough to tip some hormone enraged teens over the edge
>>
Why do children never question the education they are given? We live in a world of Internet and Google and no one ever thinks to just look stuff up and check for themselves. They just blindly trust the people they can't escape from who will have no accountability if a child's life ends up a mess.
>>
classic propaganda,this kid didn't write this garbage

they just a kid that could read it with some "passion".....he's a fucking actor

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3546153/
>>
>>80817684
>We have a class called Race, Class and Gender that everyone has to take,
WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA?
>>
File: Guts Sad.png (345 KB, 1014x1035) Image search: [Google]
Guts Sad.png
345 KB, 1014x1035
>>80817684

tfw I'm witnessing the death of the closest descendants of Aryans.
>>
>>80817684
10 bucks says this kid becomes a nazi after graduating college and getting redpilled

it will happen
>>
>>80817684
My biggest problem with this is that the kid is using the F-word

If my mom ever found out I had sworn in public…on something that was being filmed…oh boy…my mom and my entire extended family would have beaten my ass no joke
>>
File: 1468212041603.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468212041603.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>80820272
>>
holy shit,fucking liberals a creepy mother fuckers

his mom and dad.....poor kid never had a chance,destine to be a cuck

https://www.barrystewartmann.com/

http://www.actlikeamann.com/
>>
File: 1457834541478.png (235 KB, 224x342) Image search: [Google]
1457834541478.png
235 KB, 224x342
>>80820968
Fucking hell man
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.