[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9/11 WAS THE GREATEST EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: greatestevent.png (362 KB, 568x810) Image search: [Google]
greatestevent.png
362 KB, 568x810
where were you when HONY found the old guy who visits /pol/?
>>
>>80808072
>implying the Shah was bad

wew lad

The Iranian White Revolution was making Iran into a livable country; but sandniggerism, Soviet counter-revolution, and poor discipline from Western leftists let it crumble.
>>
>>80808072
Jesus..
>>
Yes, I'm sure all 3000 people who were killed were each neck-deep in the business of oppressing browns
>>
>>80808072
rly mks u tink
>>
>>80808072
I think he's telling the truth, people probably have threatened to kill him

And rightfully so
>>
>>80808072
I agree with him, but for different reasons.
The US deserved a kick in the arse. 3000 less americans on the planet isn't a bad thing by far.
>>
He's actually correct. Anyone who has any understanding of modern history would tell you this.

If you think muzzles hate us because our freedoms you're just as dumb as the average librard
>>
File: oyvey.png (257 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
257 KB, 499x750
>>
>>80812256
Pretty much everyone outside the US hates the US to some degree.

The muslims just hate you more than average. And they hate the rest of the west too.
>>
File: No Planes.png (212 KB, 680x386) Image search: [Google]
No Planes.png
212 KB, 680x386
>>80808072

Nobody died in 9/11. It was a controlled demolition. The media hoax stuff all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
>>
>>80812345
>We won.

For now, you slimy kike. But you got too greedy, and it will go hard for you. You and your kin will be gazing up from shallow graves soon enough.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.