[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enlightened absolutism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (261 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261 KB, 2000x1500
Why is this not a thing? Can people at bottom of maslow's hierarchy of needs pyramid just accept that unless you make it to the top of it you Should not have a say in shaping your country. Also why is elitism bad?
>>
>>80804548
This chart is wrong. I have self actualization without anything below.
>>
>>80804548
give me 5 eons on paint
>>
>>80804548
Because it goes to shit in the moment that the monarch starts rulling only in his personal interests and those of his cronies
>>
>>80805868
Im drawing don't be faggots
>>
>>80806487
bump
>>
>>80807055
scrap the paint

Essentially we have ingrained in our brains to do what we want and we are encouraged through our lives to seek to do what we want

But people are not conscious of what they want because if they get to the bottom end and ask all the existentialist questions that lead to metaphysics no one can answer they will realize they know nothing and be miserable since how do you know if you have accomplished anything hence nihilism in its various forms

its like a kid who doesn't want to grow up
>>
>>80804548
Because that line of logic is what the globalists are pushing more and more, as we're seeing with the reaction to Brexit. Things like "lack of prejudice" and "acceptance of facts" simply wind up being defined by whoever's in power.
>>
>>80808092

The more disciplined is the person the further back in the line of thought it can go back to as in where it all starts which no one can reach its like being able to tell what comes before the big bang

Also capitalism being the defacto system doesn't help. The basis of everything is people not growing up specially when it comes to the creation of value

It all comes from ignorance and conflict which in principle also comes from ignorance since there must be conflicting beliefs. In science theres never conflict

indeed capitalism is one of the most anti intellectual systems to ever exist second to outright banning education
>>
>>80804548
>tfw only at safety level
>>
>>80808983
I for example saw the "law" of offer and demand be born in an economy that had several million participants and it had jack shit to do with actual offer and demand in all the senses

but should i spoil you what i told you to check?
>>
>>80809952
>I for example saw the "law" of offer and demand be born in an economy that had several million participants and it had jack shit to do with actual offer and demand in all the senses
and the subsequent transition from the barter based economy into mercantilism

but should i spoil you?
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
>>80810153
I think not

follow him
>>
>>80805786
/thread
>>
>>80810554
Also don't trust his articles or his employees articles

the psychologist is a retard and the rest aren't going to tell you how they make money

They are evil

one tip they don't work they enable other people to work

work being a codeword for exploit

and its all consensual
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.