[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a black uprising on the horizon? or is just another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Is there a black uprising on the horizon? or is just another 1968 happening?

Wouldn't a black uprising be better for your cause? blacks can get away with way more shit
>>
>>80798275
Most likely it will likely be just another '68 backfire of a "revolution". But I always make allowance for such worst case scenarios actually occurring.
>>
>>80798275
God, I hate niggers.
>>
>>80798275
I am not even remotely joking when I say an all out race war in SC would last three days- at most a week to allow stragglers to be hunted down.
>>
>>80798275
In an actual race-war they'd lose very quickly due to poor organization and morale crumbling the instant things don't go their way.
>>
>>80798275
Most of the people being arrested for militant action like blocking highways aren't black dudes, they're (probably anarchist) white nerds

An average black guy doesn't give a shit - he might vote dem, say "#BlackLivesMatter" on his twitter once or twice, but he mostly worries about his own life
>>
>>80798275
Its most likely both
>>
>>80800641
Implying that whites will ever fight back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
>>
>>80800641
A full out race war? sure

But let's be realistic. Whites lack any sort of racial unity, a bunch would side with the niggers and the US government wouldn't be able to act at full capacity, because digs are always the victims
>>
File: raza.jpg (101 KB, 792x774) Image search: [Google]
raza.jpg
101 KB, 792x774
>>80798275
Well seeing that Latinos are already trying to wipe the Blacks out, and the media barely covered it.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/latino-gangsters-tried-to-firebomb-blacks-out-of-eastside-neighborhood-feds-say-7115551
>>
>>80801143

>Whites lack any sort of racial unity

You've been watching liberal news waaaaaaay too much.

Furthermore, any white who is lacking racial unity is too young and poor to afford a gun worth a fuck. Literally a non issue.
>>
>>80801290

spics utterly hate niggers. In prison the latin kings are bro tier with the aryan brotherhood, work together to keep the nigs at bay
>>
>>80800938
>but he mostly worries about his own life
this is true for most people m8

>>80801110
I think you are unwise to trust the sleeping bear will stay asleep forever

european societies have never been favorable to outsiders, even if they are in the moment, the rage always comes out eventually

ex.the jews and gypsies in european history
>>
>>80801312
The only whites with a glimpse of racial pride are actually the poor whites.

The more segregated a white person gets, the more he lacks in racial identity
>>
Lol, yeah "uprising." They only have enough agency to chimpout.
>>
>>80800938
the sad truth
>>
>>80801582

You've never hung around rich Americans. They're the most based of all and almost all republicans.

You're so far off base it's embarrassing.
>>
>>80801693
>Lol, yeah "uprising." They only have enough agency to chimpout.

So damn true
>>
>>80801578
Integration was never the same.

White societies are turning more into Latin America societies with unofficial caste systems

The line between "real" whites and new whites is starting to blur
>>
Reminder that America is going to turn into South America and Idiocracy is coming true
>>
>>80798275
no they can't be organized, niggers are too selfish and don't do teamwork ever
>>
Its a damn shame people have to be violent fucks all the time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.